Irresistible Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her legs wide and took first two, and then three of her fingers, pushed them up her vagina all the way, and swirled them around for a while. It made an incredible slurping sound from how wet she was inside. When she took her fingers out, they were glistening and thickly coated with her own translucent juices. She reached her hand back over to me and smeared the natural lubricant on my rigid cock. I just looked on dumbfounded, and then to my amazement she reached into herself again and repeated the act, digging even more deeply into herself. I was treated again to that sloppy sucking sound as she did this four or five more times, each time her fingers coming up with a pretty copious glob of her nectar. When she was done my entire cock, from head to balls, was glistening with the thick slippery coating. I looked at her speechlessly after she had completed this incredibly uninhibited act. In all my life I had never experienced something so free, so sexy from any woman, no less a very young woman who was anything but slutty in appearance and manner and not all that experienced. Sensing my amazement, she turned to me with a bit of a devilish smile and said, "In case you are wondering, I've never done that before. But I'm so-o-o wet, and it seemed a shame to waste it." She turned a little red and giggled from her own surprise and embarrassment at what she had just said out loud.

Victoria began pumping me again, this time slipping easily over my well-lubricated skin. Her hand felt like a tight wet pussy, and it was just incredible. If I were younger, I would have shot my load instantly from this stimulation, but fortunately my age and experience allowed me to hold on somehow. I knew that I was going to cum— I just wanted us to cum together at the same moment.

I placed my hand on her now bare pussy, and she opened her legs wider to give me full access. I traveled as slow as I could to tease her, brushing lightly over her labia, back up to the clitoris, making circles around her clit, and going back down to her vaginal opening, dipping in to wet my fingers, repeating this and gradually increasing the pressure and speed. Victoria dug the fingernails of her free hand into my back, making her pleasure clear, and then opened her legs as wide as she could, letting me know she wanted to be deeply finger fucked, that she needed her soaking pussy to be filled. I obliged, first with one finger, then with two, and finally with three. The walls of her vaginal canal felt so smooth, very tight but easy to enter from all her self-made lubricant. It made that slurping sound happen again as I steadily accelerated the speed of my three-fingered fucking, going as deep as I could. The wonderful smell of her sexual arousal permeated the air.

She scratched her fingernails hard into my skin—under normal circumstances it would have hurt, but it only increased my pleasure—and her breathing was become rapider and rapider. Sounds alternating between groaning and gasping came from her throat, and I knew she was about to cum. Her cunt seemed to be buzzing, emitting its own energy field around my fingers. She was going faster on my cock at the same time, and I knew I was about to explode too. I took my free hand and put it down the front of her sundress, pulling her breasts out of the sheer bra. They were such perfect hemispheres, perfectly lifted up on their own, that I don't even know why she bothered wearing a bra. Her surprisingly large aureoles were tan, and her nipples were pointing out a good half inch (maybe that's the only reason she wore a bra, out of modestly not wanting to show her pointy nipples on the street). As a final act to push her over the edge, I rolled her right nipple between thumb and forefinger. She leaned into me, and I heard the words I wanted so much to hear: "Oh God, I'm going to cum right now. Don't stop, don't stop."

I pulled my pumping fingers out of her pussy one last time, and then ever so slowly, teasingly, pushed them back in a fraction of an inch at a time, eventually going so deep that I must have been touching her uterus. And then I started to feel powerful contractions gripping my fingers—as Victoria involuntarily moaned and shook, her pussy muscles flexed over and over for what seemed like minutes. That did it for me, too. A huge orgasm came from my entire body, and I began spurting semen everywhere: on her hand, on the floor, on my pants, and on the back of the seat in front of me. It's as if we were both transported to another dimension of pure pleasure. After a very long while, her contractions began to ease up, I stopped shooting cum, and we started to recover, not saying a word, our hands still in contact with each other's genitals. After a minute of silence, as our breathing returned to normal, we turned to face each other, and Victoria, her eyes wide open with a look of disbelief, mouthed the words, "Oh—my—God!" That seemed to say it all.

Finally we pulled away our hands. I pulled up my pants (after doing a little wiping with a handkerchief), and she tucked her breasts back into her bra and dress, and picked up her wet panties and tucked them into her shoulder bag. We started to watch the movie again in silence for about five minutes, when Victoria turned to me and, to my disbelief, whispered with a little giggle, "I want have another one. Do you?" Well, it would be pretty unlikely for a man of my age to have two orgasms right on top of each other even with chemical assistance, but I sure wanted to see her to have another one, and I knew just how I wanted it to happen. I said, "I don't want you to worry about me. I want to make you cum again, but this time, I want to taste you."

She exhibited a look of surprise and delighted anticipation and said, "No guy has ever done that. Only one girl in school when I was trying that, and I loved it, but I really am straight. My college boyfriend wasn't into it even after I asked him point blank. Actually, I was afraid that maybe I tasted bad down there." I laughed and replied, "Trust me, you do not taste bad," greedily licking my fingers to show her and remind myself how delicious she was. I got off my seat, got down on my knees in front of her, and pulled up her dress as she opened her legs again. There was definitely a bit more musky odor to her after just cumming so strongly than I recalled from the days of my furtive panty-sniffing. But that musk only heightened my desire to put my mouth on her sex.

I began licking, again going around the labia, swirling my tongue around her fully erect engorged clitoris, and then going down into the hole and inserting my tongue all the way into it. The ecstatic effect on me was stronger than any drug could ever be. My tongue was buried in the cunt of this young beautiful woman who I had lusted for all these years, and I couldn't get enough of her, greedily lapping her, smelling her, drinking her, sucking on her genital lips and folds, hungrily bringing her sweet fluids into my mouth and down my throat, taking in the entire sensory experience and wanting it to last forever. I have performed cunnilingus on a fair number of women, and always enjoyed it, but this was different. I had a wild craving that all my senses—taste, touch, olfactory, visual, even hearing the sounds of my eating her—only amplified, making me want her more the more I pleasured her. But though I felt as if I could keep going down on her for all eternity, I also sensed that it wasn't going to take that long for her to cum.

With my two thumbs I pulled apart her labia minora as wide as possible so that I could actually see into her vaginal opening up into her pink tunnel. Gasping with shocked pleasure at being so completely exposed, she gripped my hair with both her hands, pulled my head hard against her cunt, and ground her hips into my mouth and nose as if she were crazedly trying to take my entire head inside of her pussy. And if I could have, I would have! While keeping her fully open with my thumbs, I took my right index finger and pulled up on her clitoral hood to completely uncover her erect clit, glistening white like a pearl, enlarged to what must have been several times its normal size, and began lapping it with the tip of my tongue as fast as I could. At the same time I put three fingers of my left hand together, pushed them all the way up her pussy, and curved my fingers up to stimulate her G spot. That last move pushed her over the edge and she screamed, "Oh Peter, you're going to make me cum again. Oh, Jesus!" Pulling my left hand out of her cunt, I replaced it again with my tongue, sticking it as far up her canal as it could possibly go as my thumbs held her wide open, while continuing clit stimulation with my finger. She was gasping for air, and then let out a long guttural moan, "oooh—aahhh—oh FUCK-FUCK-FUCK!" The powerful contractions of her vaginal muscles began again, each contraction squeezing my tongue while ejaculating out even more of her cream. I licked up her delicious nectar as fast as I could, savoring its taste, and swallowing it down. My lips, nose and chin were covered with her sex juice, and I loved it.

I got off my knees, and we both sat back down in stunned silence. After a while Victoria reached into her bag to retrieve her panties and slipped them back on, although I could see they were still sopping wet. We just sat there in wonderment at what had transpired. I put my hand, coated with drying pussy juice, over her hand, coated with drying semen. We noticed the movie was now over, and people had begun coming in for the next showing. It seems we had finished our outrageous acts just in time! We got up to leave, and Victoria looked down and saw that the velvet material of her seat was darkly stained with her excretions. She looked at me as if she thought she needed to do something about that. Knowing what she was thinking, I said, "Whoever sits there is in for a treat. They should consider themselves very lucky, but not as lucky as me." Victoria laughed and we headed for the aisle.

We left the theater wordlessly, and once on the street we both looked at each other seriously. We had the same thought, and we both said it: as great—and great seems like much too mild a word— as it was, we could never do that again, or should even speak about it. Neither of us would want to cause the devastation and sense of betrayal that her mother would feel if she ever found out, and I did not want to risk destroying a good relationship. And Victoria did love her mother and would never want to hurt her. With that clear understanding, we returned home.

IV: Afterword (the present)

And up to the present, we have kept that understanding. Several years after the events of this story Joan and I finally married, and the year after that Victoria met and later married a good man. I like Victoria's husband very much, though I retain a certain jealousy, which I keep to myself, that he gets to dip his dick into that sweet, tight, and very wet (when excited) pussy on a regular basis. They have produced two children, a girl and a boy, who I love dearly. Victoria and I have kept up a wonderful relationship now that I am officially her step-father. Though we never spoke again of what we did, occasionally when we were together and no one was looking we would exchange a little sly look. But Victoria never deliberately teased me again, although she did let me see her perfect breasts when she was nursing the babies (of course they were much bigger from the milk—easily a C cup). It wasn't exactly sexual, but the sight of those babies sucking on those beautiful tan nipples while she lay back on the couch with her eyes closed and a contented smile on her face was wonderful to behold. Interestingly, Victoria never nursed in front of me if Joan was there—she became more modest in her mother's presence. It made me think that maybe she was getting a little exhibitionist pleasure showing off her breasts, nursing or not.

But that's as far as things got—until just this past week. I had to go over to Victoria's home to fix a lock on her bathroom door (her husband is not very handy, but I kind of like doing stereotypically "male" things for Victoria.) It was just the two of us there—her husband was away, and the kids were both napping upstairs. After I was done with the lock, she asked if I would like a glass of wine, and I said yes. She poured both of us a large glass, while we chatted, and when we had emptied those she immediately poured us two more glasses without even asking me. Suddenly Victoria got quiet for a second, as if she were weighing whether to say something or not, and then just came out and softly asked, "Do you ever think about that day?" She did not have to clarify what day she meant! I did not hesitate and answered yes, I thought about it all the time. To my surprise she responded that she too thinks about it very frequently, but she's always tried to repress it somewhat. But she quickly added, "But I've never been sorry that it happened. It was really unbelievable, wasn't it?" And I agreed with that too, which seemed to give her a sense of relief.

She paused another few seconds and then, to my even greater surprise, she came out and asked, "Have you ever thought something like that could happen again between us?" I hesitated a bit, and then answered, "I don't know, but I do know that you can never say never." Victoria grinned when I said this, but I did not sense that she was signaling me to make some kind of move, and, though her question excited me, I did not want to do anything that would make her feel uncomfortable. After all, her question was only theoretical, not an outright invitation. Changing the subject, we talked more at length, speaking very closely and intimately, really sharing our feelings more than usual. We had a third glass of wine, but then it was time for me to go.

I got up and Victoria walked me to her front door. I bent to give her my normal paternally chaste kiss goodbye, expecting as usual that she would turn her head to offer me her cheek. But this time she did not turn her head. She met my lips directly with her lips. They were so pliant, soft, and yielding, and we just let our lips stay pressed together for what was probably under ten seconds, but seemed like an eternity in paradise. Victoria let her mouth open slightly and I responded, not with passionate French kissing, but just relishing the sensation of the openness of our mouths holding together. Her breath was sweet and warm, her mouth deliciously moist and soft. Our tongues touched, almost by accident, and we just let them stay together in sensual contact, not aggressive, until we finally broke the kiss a few seconds later. As I finally started walking out the door, my heart beating in my chest, my dick fully erect from this sensual contact, Victoria leaned in to me with a bit of a sly smile on her face and half-whispered in my ear, "Like you said, never say never."

THE END