IRT Deadliest Roads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The town was more like a bunch of connected cabins with front porches. It looked like an old western movie covered in snow. I hopped from one porch to the next looking out for anyone that might see me and trying to avoid the freezing snow. I looked at the map again and saw that I had to turn the next corner. I looked around the corner and felt a chill run up my spine. There stood two men talking to each other, at least 3 buildings from the corner where I stood. I looked at the map once again to see if there was another way around them but it all involved walking through knee high snow. I buckled up my nerves, took a deep breath and turned the corner. I continued jogging, getting closer and closer to the men, and eventually one of them saw me and began laughing. I looked down and kept running, speeding up slightly. Soon the other man began to laugh as well. As I ran past them, one of the men swung out his hand and slapped me on the ass. I recoiled in shock with a little hop which brought out even more laughter from them. I swallowed my pride and kept running.

After a few more buildings I finally reached the designated spot on the map. It appeared to be some sort of medium sized hangar or warehouse. It had a large metal door that you had to drag from one side to another which was much easier than it sounded. After tugging at the handle for awhile, the door finally cracked open and I managed to slip through the gap I had made. I stepped into the empty and dimly lit warehouse and stood there for a minute, waiting for my eyes to adjust. When my eyes finally adjusted, I saw a couple of tables and chairs sitting in the middle of the room, in no particular order.

In that moment, I felt something pull at my bra strap and it fell off exposing my breasts. Before I could react, a hand reached around and grabbed me from behind.


The hand grabbed me by my mouth and stopped me from screaming, although it wasn't doing a very good job. I tried to bite the hand but I couldn't grab it properly. In the mean time, the other hand of the person was grabbing both of my arms from behind and attempting to push me towards the center of the room. I was tossing myself left and right trying to break free but the person had a firm lock on both of my arms. I was doing my best to scream but I knew it was just coming out as muffled yelps. I kept tossing and turning, my bra already down to my elbows leaving my breasts exposed in the air.

I was pushed towards a lone table in the middle of the room and stopped right before it. I kept trying to break free and in one of my attempts I tossed myself left. I immediately froze while I stared down the barrel of a gun.

"That is better." said the voice of the man holding the gun. I could not see his face, it was covered by shadows. The grip on my arms went slack slightly and I felt the man pull my bra off my elbows. They weren't doing much good at that point anyway. The man that was holding me let go of my mouth and stepped back away. At that point I stood there, in just these red lace panties, staring down the barrel of a gun.

"Take them off." The gunman said as he gestured towards my legs. I looked down, shivering from fear. I looked down and up in confusion, fear trembling up and down my body. I did what I was told in complete fear and pulled my panties down.

"Give them to me. Slowly." I turned my head slightly and could sense more people standing behind me in the shadows. I knew what he mean't by slowly. Keeping my legs as straight as possible, I bent over and picked up my panties and handed it to the man. Another hand shot out of the darkness and snatched them out of my hand.

"Lie on the table." I turned to look at the table and looked back at the gunman. I stood there frozen, looking back and forth between the man and the table. The gun came closer.
"Do it!" he yelled in a more angry tone. I shivered and shut my eyes in fear. I turned to the table and moved towards it. I walked to its side, climbed into the middle and slowly laid myself down. I thought at first to lie face down, slightly in an act of defiance and to cover my body from all the prying eyes I could feel. However I quickly realized that it left my back door wide open and decided it wouldn't be in my best interest. I laid myself down on my back and felt a cold breeze running up my body. I looked up at the ceiling in utter disbelief. I could not believe this was happening.

Just then, what felt like a thousand suns turned on and blinded me. I recoiled in response, covering my eyes with my hands and giving a little yell. My eyes slowly adjusted to the light and I realised I was now in the middle of a cone of light and could not see anything more than 2 metres away from the table. I saw the gunman appear from the shadows wearing a ski mask, the ones you see from the movies. He came up to me and touched my foot with the gun. He slowly moved the cold steel up my leg and the higher he got, the more sensitive I became. As he got into my inner thigh, I was getting shivers straight up my spine. He slid the gun across my clit and up my stomach. he stopped the gun at my right breast and put my right nipple straight into the barrel of the gun! I could feel the coldness of the metal inside the tip of the barrel as well as the roughness. It was a gun that had been fired before. I shut my eyes and I felt the gun lift from my breast.

I waited in anticipation for the next feeling. It came at my knees and I could feel hands pushing at my legs. I did not even resist. The hands pushed my legs apart and bent my knees. I was sweating all over in a cold room. I had never been so scared. I knew with Erika that, no matter what she did, she was still a woman and could never do what a man could do. Now I had no idea what was my fate. Thoughts of all those women raped for days as sex slaves on the news. And what of those women that never made the news? What of the ones that will never make the news. I began to sob slightly.

I felt the man grab my wrist and lifted it until my hand was at my pussy. I opened my eyes and was staring right down the gun once again. I twitched in shock and fear and knew I had no hope. I had no choice. I had to do it. I will never go back.

I stared down the barrel of the gun for what seemed like an eternity. It seemed like he was not going to move the gun out of my face. I stared straight down the barrel not knowing what to do. I glanced down at my pussy and back up at the gunman and saw his head nod ever so slightly.

I felt the sweat of my back against the wooden table, looked straight up towards the light source, which seemed to be a hanging lamp. I closed my eyes and took a deep whimpering breathe. I began to rub my fingers over my clit. I felt so exposed lying there, like I have never felt before. I continued rubbing the area around my clit and felt the sensitivity of it growing. I opened my eyes and saw that the gunman was gone. I could sense a presence in the shadows but I was alone in my cone of light. I looked around and searched for an exit but I realised it would be fruitless. There was no getting out of this.

I continued to stimulate my clit, rubbing my fingers around and over it. I did this for a few minutes and felt myself get slightly wet. However I was still terrified and was struggling through this. I did not want to be here. I continued to pleasure myself. I had begun lifting my head to watch myself, just to make sure I was doing it right. My fingers were now more actively rubbing my clit as well as my pussy. Every so often I would start to push my fingers into my vagina for an inch. I knew I had to make a good show if I wanted to get out of this alive.

I tilted my head, laid it back down and shut my eyes. I continued to rub myself down while I thought of whether I should do something more. I thought long and hard about it. I was on the edge of doing it for at least two minutes but never actually did it. I have to, I thought to myself. Slowly, with my eyes still closed, I raised my right hand from my pussy, lifted it to my mouth and took in both of my fingers. I sucked on them the whole way down to my knuckles. I could taste myself slightly and, perhaps it was the fear, but I didn't taste so bad. I pulled them out of my mouth, placed them back down on my clit and continued rubbing. I expected some form of approval, perhaps a grunt from the shadows but received nothing. I felt so alone. However I could still feel like I was being watched and continued.

I began to rub myself more intensely, and began to moan slightly. I wasn't enjoying what I was doing but I had to make it seem like I did. I could feel myself getting more and more wet as I began to push my fingers deeper into my vagina. I began to push my two forefingers in deeper and deeper and after a few solid minutes my fingers were going as deep as they could go. I began moaning louder and started spreading my legs as wide as they could go. I could feel the heat building up inside me and the pressure building up in my clit.

I started fingering myself as fast as I could, feeling my fingers slide in and out of my wet vagina. My left hand began rubbing my breast and squeezing my nipple. I began thrusting my pelvis out slightly towards my fingers trying to maximize the sensation. It felt so wrong but at the same time it didn't matter, I needed to cum. I felt the pressure hit a maximum and then boom, I exploded. I yelled out loud and I felt my whole body vibrate, while my fingers continued going inside me. I felt my body contract and expand at the feeling and I collapsed.

I lay there motionless for a few seconds and suddenly it hit me on what I had just done. I had been forced onto a table to pleasure myself and, no matter the guilt and doubt I felt, especially towards the end, I did not stop or try to control myself. I just let myself go and humiliated myself in front of all these people. I looked into the shadows and still didn't get a reaction. I didn't know what to do. My legs were now closed and I sat up slightly. I looked around and I could still feel the presence of something in the shadows.

In that moment the lights came on throughout the warehouse. In that instant I got more scared than I had been looking down the barrel of the gun. Perhaps it just felt worse. I was right about something watching me. Sitting on a tripod was a video recorder pointed straight at the table. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I couldn't believe this was happening. I ran up to the recorder but the memory had been taken out. I looked around the warehouse in a panic and saw that the main gate had been shut but a side door was open to another part of the warehouse. I ran up to the door, not knowing what I was expecting to do but I had to get that tape back. As soon as I burst into that door, I saw my truck spotter, Felix.


Oh God...

I burst into the room and took a few seconds to take it all in. There were men in hoodies and balaclavas all around the room, making them look like urban ninjas. There was, once again, a central cone of light but this time it was pointed at a blindfolded Felix. If you need a refreshing, Felix was the spotter of my truck on the way up here and the last time I saw him was when I left to eat 'breakfast'. Now, he was chained to a wall, spread eagle. Completely nude.

I stood in that doorway for a good 30 seconds while the whole room stood there staring at me. Felix looked dazed and confused, looking like he had no idea what was happening.

"Come in." Said a voice from the shadows. I stepped into the room slowly, looking around my shoulders to make sure I am not grabbed from behind again. Despite what I had just done on a table, I still felt naked standing up in a room full of men.

"What are you doing with him?" I said, my voice shaky. I notice Felix react to the sound of my voice and tries to speak through the tape across his mouth. The man who was speaking stepped out of the shadows next to Felix. He was wearing a ski mask and held a gun while smoking a cigarette. I could sense that it was the same man who had pointed the gun at me earlier.

"It is more of a question of what will you do to him." The man continues on.
"I want the videotape." I try to say confidently, while avoiding his ambiguous statement.
"This?" The man says, pulling out the cassette from his pocket. I took a few steps forward in reaction and stopped.
"Yes! Give it to me!" I demand, still wary of the many men who were still in the room. I knew I had no right to demand, there were at least 5 men in that room that could easily overpower me but I had already given them a show, what more could they want?

"If you want this tape, come over here and get on your knees." He says bluntly. A wave of shock runs through my body. I suddenly realised how exposed I was once again and recoiled at his words. I see Felix turn his head in the direction of the man.
"Haven't I given enough!? Give me the tape!" I shout at the man, more in fear than in anger.

"It is your choice, but live with the fact that Felix here suffered because of your selfishness." Felix then turned towards the man in what can only be described as a fearful gesture. In that instant, the man stuck the end of his cigarette onto Felix's left forearm. Felix let out a muffled scream of pain and I took a step back, holding my hands up to my mouth. The man removed the cigarette from Felix's arm.

"The pain will only get worse from here." The man said and without hesitating, stuck the end of the cigarette onto Felix's cheek. Felix let out another scream and twisted his head left and right trying to get away from the cigarette end.
"STOP!" I screamed in extreme anxiety. All heads turned to me and the torture stopped. I begin taking a few steps forward and stop before the cone of light. The man makes a small gesture as if he is going to burn, the heavily breathing Felix again. I take a few more steps forward until I am right in front of the gun man. I slowly get on my knees and look into the eyes of the gun man with a scared but resentful look.

"Not me. Him." The gunman said as he gestured towards Felix. That was when it hit rock bottom. I had no idea what game they were playing but it was about to get heavy. I shuffle my way over to Felix and look up to him. I notice how well formed his body is. He had a toned body but barely a six pack. He had well formed legs and he seem to be clean shaven around his penis. Although it looked like it had just been shaved, roughly.

"What do you want from me." I say with the most solemn voice. I gave up. They won. I did not want to see Felix get hurt.
"If you want him to get out of his walking, I suggest you start sucking. If I don't see cum in your mouth within the next 10 minutes, hes gone." That was the final nail in my coffin. I twitched at the word 'sucking'. I knew what I had to do but was hoping till the last second that perhaps it was something else. I had never given a guy a blowjob. It seemed like something you would do after you were married and wanted to try something new. Something personal. I had never gotten to that stage and frankly I was glad.

I looked up at Felix's shaft and saw that it was at least 6 inches. I never cared much for length as two inches would already hit my g-spot. This would be in my mouth however and that may change the game.

"The timer starts now." I hear the gun man say as he retreated into the shadows. A wave of panic hit me, I only had 10 minutes to do something I have never done before. I had watched a video on a woman explaining how to do this right just for fun. She constantly said to stimulate the tip. Stimulate the tip. I looked up at Felix's penis, closed my eyes and took him inside my mouth.

Felix was semi-erect. I'm sure it was just the cold wind though. It must have been. I knew I had a short time limit and I knew I wasn't getting out of this. I took Felix into my mouth and felt his shaft go deep in. It was a whole new experience and it took me a second to take it all in. There was a strange taste in my mouth, one that I could not point out. I was trying to tell myself that it tasted fine, hoping I wouldn't gag. I seemed to be doing that successfully.

I pulled my mouth off him and took a second to breath. I looked to my right, back at the gun man and saw him standing there with his arms crossed. I took a look around and saw all the other men standing on the edge of the light.

"I need to know that you aren't recording this again." I said, on my knees, in no position to demand. There was a silence for a few seconds.
"Check for yourself, but time is running out."

I looked down and I knew I had to make a decision. And fast. I stood up and faced the gun man, who didn't shift from his position. I stepped out of the cone of light and started looking around. No tripod in sight. I walked around the circle of men. I could run right now. But they knew I wouldn't, Felix would be tortured if I did. I kept looking around but I couldn't find anything. I was wasting time.

"9 minutes..." The gun man shouts across the room. I walk back over to Felix, breathing heavily now. I was willingly going back to do this. I stood in front of Felix and looked at him for a few seconds. I got back on my knees and looked at his almost fully erect penis. I leaned in slowly, and took him back into my mouth. I reached up with my right hand and wrapped it around his cock. I began slowly stroking his cock and moving my head very slightly back and forth. I could feel his tip pushing against my tongue, I knew I would never do it in time if I didn't. So I began to lick the tip of his penis with my tongue. I could feel the entire shape of his end.

I found myself salivating and grew disgusted of myself. But I couldn't stop, not for Felix's sake. I kept stroking and started larger head motions. I was now taking half of his penis into my mouth, with the other half stroking his shaft. I took breaths every 15 seconds or so and eventually I was making full head motions. The effort made me moan slightly each time and after 4 minutes his fully erect penis was soaked in my saliva.

After about 6 minutes, Felix started to moan slightly and I knew this was my chance to go faster. I let go of his penis with my hand and held onto his waist and used him as leverage to go even faster. I went in and out and once in awhile slipped completely out of my mouth giving me a chance to catch my breath once again. I would then immediately get him back into my mouth for more. I started to try to get his entire penis inside my mouth but found that it would make me gag and had to stop. But every time I did it, he would groan even loader, I knew it liked it.

"2 minutes!" The gun man suddenly proclaimed and I popped back into reality. I had completely forgotten that I was in that room as I was so focused on Felix. I started to deep throat his entire penis and tried not to throw up. I raised my right hand once again and began intensely stroking his cock while sucking on his tip quickly. My tongue explored every inch of his penis and found myself getting slightly wet.

I took a breath and heard the gun man shout. "1 minute!". I panicked and quickly jumped back on his cock, stroking and sucking as fast as I could. I stopped trying to not make noise and began loudly moaning at each stroke. I began tearing up as I was afraid he wouldn't cum in time. I look up at him for a second, not pausing on my efforts. Felix was making loud moaning noises and his head was tilted up, eyes squinged.

"30 seconds!" the gunman yelled as I continued sucking on his penis. I kept stroking and suddenly, what felt like a jet of hot liquid shot into my mouth and coated my tongue. It came out, wave after wave and I kept stroking and licking his tip, making room for more. Felix was literally shouting at his climax. The cum eventually stopped and I licked his tip clean. I took him out of my mouth and held his cum in my mouth. It was so warm and felt so strange. I looked down and realized I had been rubbing my clit the entire time without noticing. My finger was coated in my essence and I felt a flush of embarrassment run through me.