IRT Deadliest Roads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around stunned and stared at the door for a second. I didn't know what to do. I thought of quickly putting on my clothes, but if they walked in while I was changing, I would be more exposed than just lying still there. The knocks became more violent and Erika finally came out of the bathroom in a hurry, giving me a quick glance and walking briskly towards the door. She was still naked and opened it fully wide for the person to see.

"Where is the girl!" screamed the other man.

"Why? What do you want with her?" Erika replied. She sounded slightly defensive.

"They want a new video with the two! NOW!" the man in front of Erika yelled. He shifted his eyes from Erika to the girl lying on her bed. Me. He pushed his way past Erika prompting a "hey!" from her and walked straight up to me. He grabbed my hair and violently pulled me out the door. I was yelling in pain as he tossed me to the floor of the lobby. I looked up and saw a few men standing around with a video camera pointed straight at me. I saw that one of the men was completely naked and had a shock collar on him. It was Felix!

"Felix!" I yelled before the man slapped me in the face hard enough to make me fall over.

"No time for pleasantries!" the man screamed as he pressed the button on the laptop. A wave of pain and extreme shock ran through me as I yelled in pain. I was not expecting it at all which made it so much worse. It was a short blast but I shut up.

"Fuck her. Now!" The man screamed at Felix. Felix walked closer to me in a panic not knowing what to do and what he meant. I was still sitting down from the shock as they sent another shock through Felix's collar. He fell to the floor into a kneel and looked up to me with sorrow in his face.

"I'm sorry Lisa."


"Get on with it! Quickly!" The man was screaming at Felix. I stared at Felix in fear of the situation. I turned my head to an uneasy Erika, staring at the situation as a bystander. I see Felix approach me and I freeze. He looks at me with desperation before he murmurs a simple, "please Lisa..." He was just afraid as I was but he had to do something. He pulled my legs towards him and split them apart. I was exposing my pussy to him but I was still in complete shock. I couldn't register what was happening fast enough. He knelt there for a few seconds, his penis a foot away from my pussy.

"What is taking you so long?!" screamed the man at Felix.

"I am not.. I am not excited!" Felix screamed back.

"For fuck's sake! Stick it in her mouth then! Do something you stupid slut!" The man screamed, switching his accusation from Felix to me. Felix looked up at me and gave a last look of sorrow before he climbed over my bent knees and approached my face with his flaccid cock. I was leaning back on my elbows as I looked back up to Felix, and back down to his cock.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Felix managed to murmur before he held my head in one hand and pushed his soft cock into my mouth with the other.

I was so complacent at the time that I let him. I felt his cock head go onto my tongue for the second time in my life. I turned my eyes and saw the cameras pointing at me. He began to fuck my mouth as I felt him slowly getting harder. I began to realise what was happening and I began to work my tongue over his cock. He looked down at me in surprise and quick relief. I began to suck his dick and made head motions to help. I knew it wasn't easy for him and I wanted to make him feel comfortable. I seemed to be more concerned about Felix's comfort in the situation rather than what was happening to me, on tape. Maybe I felt like I had gone through so much and I needed to guide him now. He was getting harder by the second as I felt him grow in my mouth. I got as much saliva on his cock as possible before he grew too large for me to hold all in my mouth. I pulled it out of my mouth and began to rub his shaft with my hand before swallowing it with my mouth again. I felt him get to his maximum girth as the man screamed again.

"Now fuck her!"

Felix pulled out of my mouth quickly causing me to make a hissing sound with my mouth as I quickly took in air. Felix scuttled back down between my legs and split them wide again. He pulled my thighs closer and I felt his cock go into me.

My pussy was still wet from Erika so he slid in easily. It was still a relatively tight fit but he didn't stop. He started to fuck me hard, as I felt his cock pound my pussy. I was groaning at every thrust as I stared at his cock, my tits bouncing erratically in the air. His penis was going in and out so fast I had never felt this way before. I looked at the camera and at the random man who was staring at me with worry in his face. I looked back at Felix's cock going in me as I continued to groan loudly. It hurt as he would hit my cervix once in awhile. I was groaning quite loud. I began to sweat profusely on my body. I was still holding my body up with my arms but I was getting tired and I collapsed onto my back. I held my hands out to Felix to slow down but it was all in vain. He was penetrating me so fast he didn't notice.

I tilted my head back in pain when Felix suddenly picked me up and spun me around. I landed on my breasts and I was in shock. I felt Felix pick me up and lay me on my hands and knees before sliding his cock into me once more. I was being fucked doggy style, something I had never done. Everything was moving so fast. I looked down and saw my breasts swinging back and forth wildly. I closed my eyes to hold in the pain and prayed to end it as soon as possible.

"Now Drago." the worried man said. I opened my eyes in concern and saw the camera man begin taking off his pants in front of me. Fear truly went down my spine in that moment and I felt light headed. What were they going to do? The man pulled his boxers down to expose his hard cock. I looked around in fear, hoping someone would stop this but nobody did, and I knew they wouldn't. Drago didn't waste any time and got on his knees with his cock in his hands. He inched it closer to my mouth and I hesitated for a moment. Drago pushed his cock onto my lips and I let it slide in. He wasted no time in shoving it right into my mouth. The problem was, Felix was still fucking me up my pussy from behind and I was getting pushed onto Drago's cock. I was involuntarily sucking Drago's cock from the way my body was moving. He began to fuck my mouth hard and I felt myself gag as his tip hit the back of my throat. He held my head and began to ram his cock down my throat.

I held my hand up trying to push Drago away but it did nothing. I was being fucked from two directions and it hurt both ways. I felt so helpless as these two men continued to pound me from both directions. I felt like I was being squeezed to death and I could not escape. A tear rolled down my cheek quickly before being flung off my face from the violent movements my body was making. I was making gargling sounds as Drago's cock continued to slide into my throat. Felix was not letting up as he began to heave at every thrust. I felt so full as two cocks filled me. I was not getting any pleasure out of this.

The men continued to pound me until I felt Drago's tip warm up and begin streaming a sticky substance down my throat. I couldn't breathe properly and began to gag even more. He thrust his cock deeper than ever before and gave out a moan, continuing to stream cum into my mouth and down my throat. I began choking but could not move and dared not to bite. Tears streamed down my face even more than before. Drago took his cock out of my mouth and rubbed the remaining cum onto my lips. I coughed and tried to lick off the cum at the same time from the tip of Drago's penis. I wanted to satisfy these men so as to relieve the punishment I seem to be getting. Right at that moment I felt Felix heave and yell.

"Oh god i'm so sorry! I am so sorry!" Felix began yelling, squinting his eyes in the process. I felt his hot semen rush up me, warming me inside places I had never been warmed. I knelt there petrified.

He just came into me.

I felt more jets of hot semen rushing into me as his cock throbbed inside me. He slowly retracted and pulled his cock out. I continued kneeling there when I heard the man shout.

"Good! Very good!"

"Erika, I like this girl! Bring her to me in the afternoon after I hand the tape over to our benefactors." He said as he turned around, picking up the camera in the process.

"Come Drago! There is much editing to do." His voice fading away as he walked into the cold snow outside. I was still kneeling in that position, breathing heavily. I could feel the weight of my head and tits and wanted to just fall over. So I did. But Felix caught me. I looked up at his eyes with utter exhaustion. I was dead. Erika was still standing in the doorway butt naked. She looked bothered. It seemed as if that wasn't a normal occurance.

"He's never done that before." Erika finally said after a long pause. I was going to ask who he was giving the tape to, but it probably didn't matter. I was their property by this point and they could do with me as they pleased.

"I'm s-" Erika said after giving me a quick glance. She stopped short of her sentence and just took a breath. I looked back up at Felix and felt warm in his arms. He had just raped me unwillingly but I still felt safest with him. That just goes to show how terrible my life was at that moment.

"Take a shower, freshen up. I will bring you some food." Erika finally said, turning around and heading back into her room.

"Come Lisa." Felix said, lifting me and carrying me in the direction of the bathroom. He walked into the bathroom with me, holding my legs and my head in his big arms. He lowered me down so that I could stand up under the shower. I leaned against his chest and let him hold me up. I probably could have stood up myself if I tried but I wanted to be with him in that moment. Felix turned on the water but it came down as a soothing wash of warm water that rolled over my back. Felix grabbed the hose and started to run it over my head and my back, washing me.

"I'm so sorry Lisa." Felix finally said. I looked up at him but he didn't meet my eyes, heavily avoiding them actually. He continued washing my hair.

"I had no choice, they tortured me until I agreed to... do that to you." Felix continued.

"I'm sorry Lisa, please forgive me. These people are powerful. I don't want them to hurt you." Felix whispered. I looked back up at him and this time he met my eyes.

"Please Lisa, i'm so sorry!" Were Felix's last words before I kissed him.