All Comments on 'Is He a Real Friend?'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's simple.

They fucked it completely up, that's what they'd done to their marriage.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Ugh

My fault for not checking the tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
braindead people do braindead things, that marriage is gone

bet his marriage ended because of his cheating

1*

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I don't know if there will be a part 2, but...

I don't know if there will be a part 2, but without it, this loses all the interest...Everyone want to know if and how they will recover from losing the respect for each other and also losing their self-respect. The friend? He was always a player with no morals and having only one friend: himself...So the question that ended the story only has one answer: They destroyed it! Will they be able to rebuilt it from the ground? Only a part 2 (it it exists) can answer this question...Without this answer, this story only deserves 1*...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another dumb Cuck Fetishist and his slut of a wife.

"What had they done to their marriage?"

Torpedoed it! Only and idiot gambles with something they truly value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please don't write another part!

No more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't understand the appeal of these cuck stories.

What kind of person desires to be humiliated and disrespected by his wife, sexually? Just another fucked up story about a mentally dysfunctional person. Kind of pathetic; not interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 6 years ago
Is there going to be a sequel?

Otherwise the story is pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Destroyed it to answer the question that ended the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Speaks

Volume of your mental health. He should have have killed her and his lover there and then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!!!!!

So you don't approve of the (Im)morality of the story. Neither do I. But the story was hot as hell. So while it may be cuck shit, it is not illiterate.

There is obviously a market for this genre, see the success of Penthouse Letters.

I think it comes down to men realizing their wives are capable of nearly limitless orgasms, fearing that the wife will find them inadequate. So rather than have it be her decision, they make it for her. Then to mask the shame they eroticize it. Then it's OK.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Not finished from my perspective

and that makes it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super hot.

Just doesn't feel finished without knowing how mike feels and what direction they will be going in. The whole holding each other kinda breaks the tension, even though Mike clearly enjoyed it. She should have taken the wheel when Mike needed her. Show him it would be okay, by taking him upstairs. Letting him take her back or making him lick her to show he can accept the change if she wants to keep seeing Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hahaha

The stupid cuckold will be slurping up wifes lovers jizz from now on and soon hell be bringing up bastard children while wife continues to cuckold the pathetic wimp. Yip no sex for wimps only a belly full of another mans jizz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! Just answer this one question Annony!

why the fuck you keep reading the LW and cuck stories if you hate them so much. You're such a fucking asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She held him tightly but he never spoke....

Never spoke another word...ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Son of a bitch

Damn cuckshit bullshit, make a introduction like This a cuckold story so I don't have to Waste my time. Fucking disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
People keep reading cuckold stories....

And beating their pud. But, as soon as the read is over they rail against the cuckold stories. He knew before the read that it was a cuckold story. Either make up your mind to get off the cuck sites or stfu!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 5 years ago
Mike?

I don't normally like stories where the husband has to watch. I do like this ones and I don't know why. But I've always had this question. What if the writer turned things around to where when the wife looks over to see if her husband is enjoying himself he's hanging his head and stands up and walks away. I think it could bring a new twist to the story. anyway, just a thought.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

So many good stories, and the so many cuck stories like this. A favorite author, but not for this.

bigurnbigurnalmost 3 years ago

Why was this listed in the Loving Wives category. No love there . Just a psycho bitch with some sort of homosexually bent husband. Oh yeah. and an asshole of an old friend... Label the stories a little better please, because no one wants to read about this crap. Well, I suppose this could be a woman's fantasy.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Jeez, what a pathetic piece-of-shit husband. Not just allowing his slut wife to go off out with a guy he knew would try to fuck he... but he encourages her to flirt and tease him. Throwing petrol on a fire! Then fucktard husband sits like a true weak, spineless, cucky boy and lets his "friend" and his slut wife fuck right in front of him.

But then... acts like he is astounded at their actions. Fuck me, he may as well end it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why the hell do people write this crap?

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Brilliant.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well-written, very hot story! My wife continues to fuck most of her ex-boyfriends whenever they are going through a divorce or a breakup. She says its an act of charity, that more wives should do! Well, we are on to the second chapter to see if Mike comes out of his shock!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Very Very Hot story. Hubby had given wifey a hall pass but when he sees the reality of her passion with Steve it breaks his heart with jealousy. I have been there. His mistake was his jerking off. Regardless realistic hot story. Thsnks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Early commenter: "My wife continues to fuck most of her ex-boyfriends whenever they are going through a divorce or a breakup. She says its an act of charity, that more wives should do!" Hint: You're a pathetic cuck and your wife is a total whore. I guess that makes you a wimp pimp? Maybe that should be trademarked, has an authentic ring to it for your ilk.

immigrant1970immigrant1970over 2 years ago

Another cuck story. Disgusting.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Most guys wouldn't be able to do the deed in that situation, right in front of the husband, without some prior consent. D

BigVic77BigVic77about 2 years ago

Great story - a classic plot, and beautifully told. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

total drivel! I call "BULLSHIT" on your bio claiming to be a man. No male with balls bigger than those on a dwarf gnat could contemplate such a vulgar stupid piece of trash. Therefore it stands to reason that you are a man-hating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well don describing the mind off a selfish and vile woman

LIDiverLIDiver7 months ago

Brilliantly written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous