Is He a Real Friend?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn these things!" He cursed.

He swung the tractor unit through the gates and pulled up at the gates.

"For fucks sake Harry, open up!"

"Keep yer hair on mate." A face appeared at the window, his finger teasingly hovering over the barrier button.

"Are we going to say please?" He smiled, loving the power that finger gave him.

"Please Harry, open the fucking barrier or I will take your finger off at the shoulder."

The finger slowly moved to the button as Mike watched, inching his unit forward.

"You seem to be in a hurry tonight Mike, on a promise are we?"

"Open it you fucker!" Mike growled.

The barrier rose.

"You have a nice day now." Chuckled Harry and returned to his book.

Mike completed his log and dropped his card in at the office before racing to his car, he sped across the yard towards the gate where Harry was waiting again.

"Open the fucking gate you bastard!"

Harry looked at him, this time he could see there was no fun to be had so the barrier rose and Mike's car sped away.

Their kiss lasted a brief second but it was the look afterwards that did it for Steve, seeing her desire, he wanted her but wasn't sure how to take things further. Taking her hand he headed for a quiet table and called a waitress for some drinks.

"No Steve I have had enough really." Lynn smiled already feeling the effects of the several glasses of wine already consumed. Steve was similar and was feeling no pain just a slow burn of lust, his erection had not gone down since their first dance. He slipped his arm round her shoulder as they sat in the dimly lit corner of the lounge, she looked up at him and their lips met for the second time. This time it was a longer, deeper, passionate kiss, her lips parted for his tongue to probe her willing mouth. They stayed locked together like that for a minute at least as they explored each other.

Their drinks came and they broke their kiss.

"Come on Lynn drink up, who knows we may never get to do this again so may as well have fun." Lynn smiled and thought, what the hell and sipped her drink. They danced some more as they flirted and rubbed against each other constantly, she could feel his erection and smiled at him as she ground herself against him.

"I am going to have to fuck you if you don't stop doing that girl."

"Oh really? Well we will see about that Stevie boy."

He kissed her hard again, his hands massaging her sexy ass, feeling through her dress the outline of her underwear and of course her stockings too.

"Yes I am definitely going to fuck you, and soon too."

"Mmmmm yes I think you might too." She smiled teasingly as she covered his lips with hers again.

Mike pulled up on the driveway, only the security lights were on it was just after 12.40am. He had made good time considering but looking at the house he knew Lynn wasn't home yet. Where the fuck were they? His mind was racing as he went inside, no one home, all was quiet. He reached for a drink, he needed one, he was in a heightened state of anxiety as well as arousal. His cock was still hard!

He poured a healthy JD slammed in some ice and a splash of coke, the first one went down easily, then a second, it helped to calm him down as he waited. At 1.00am he sat with his third drink when he heard a car pull up outside, he sat still as he heard giggling heading for the door. Two doors slammed on the car followed by a loud "Sssssssshhhhhhh" then more giggling. The unmistakeable click of heels on the path as they neared the door.

"She has brought him back here!" Mike thought as he sat nursing his JD. More giggling at the door, scratching as a key sought to find the lock. The drunken pair crashed through the front door, more giggling as they fell into the lounge arm in arm, very drunk. "Hi Mike, we had fun." Lynn grinned swaying slightly as Steve tried to prop her up.

"That's great I haven't been in long too, I am just catching you two up now." He sank the last of his drink and stood to get another. Steve was silent, he was still swaying.

"Sit down Steve." Lynn said. She pushed him a little more firmly than she meant causing him to fall off balance, as he did he grabbed at her pulling her on top of him. They fell in a heap onto the sofa. Both burst into fits of giggles, Mike looked at the couple on the sofa, his wife was laid on top of Steve as he held on to her, they were both in fits of giggles and seemingly in no hurry to disentangle themselves.

Mike poured the drinks, his 3 JDs already starting to give him a warm buzz, he placed the glasses on the coffee table in front of the sofa as Lynn wriggled free from Steve's arms. He watched as they sorted themselves into an untidy heap on the sofa, both were undoubtedly the worse for wear and seeing them so close together sent another message to Mike's cock as he looked on. Seeing his wife now slouched against their friend across the room from him was surreal and brought visions from his fantasy to the forefront of his mind.

Steve had slipped his arm round her shoulders as Lynn rested her head on his chest. Mike watched as she looked up at Steve, then it just happened! Their lips were locked together! The next few seconds were silent in the room, Mike could hear his own heart pounding and the subtle sounds of the couple's lips as they moved together, a gentle smacking sound. The sight of Steve pulling his wife closer as his lips covered hers was incredible, he watched as Lynn seemed to accept his tongue into her mouth prolonging the kiss further. They were completely oblivious to Mike watching them.

The kissing got more heated, somehow, they were in a cocoon as they kissed and tasted each other. Hands were fondling and caressing each other as they remained lip locked. The kiss broke, not before Steve had his hand under Lynn's dress and was stroking her thighs above her stockings, Mike gasped as he saw the lace tops of the stockings appear, he noticed she didn't move to stop him either. The panting as they kissed was audible, gasps met each new touch as a hand strayed over Lynn's breasts, Mike could see Steve rubbing her nipples through her dress. The pair were lost in their building lust as they carried on oblivious. Mike felt his cock straining to be released, he was so hard, he had never thought he could stay so hard for so long.

Steve slipped the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders, Lynn shimmied and they slid down her arms. The kissing went on unabated, Steve was massaging the tops of her breasts slowly, deliberately and with each movement the top of her dress was moving lower until Mike could see the darkness of her areola starting to appear. The couple's passion was increasing, all thoughts of their audience were forgotten as they pawed each other, the alcohol fuelled lust was free, growing and now it would not be denied. Lynn's eyes were closed as Steve kissed and nibbled her neck and ears, Mike knew she loved that, it always made her go weak. He saw the effect as she stretched her neck for him wanting more, his hands now massaging her exposed nipples, his eyes wide as he saw Steve pinch and pull on her swollen buds. A moan escaped her lips as she sighed at his treatment of her nipples.

Steve's head lowered and his lips circled one of her nipples, sucking at it gently, Mike watched as his wife's nipple disappeared inside his mouth. The ensuing sigh was audible and added to Mike's arousal. It affected Steve too as he started to squeeze her breast as he suckled on her nipple. Lynn moaned again as his fingers now sought her honeypot, sneaking inside her underwear, wriggling and twisting along her wet pussy lips. Prising them apart as he sought her inner depths. Mike watched and saw the moment that his finger hit their target, his wife's eyes opened momentarily and she started to kiss him with renewed passion. Her fingers reached for his shirt tugging at the buttons before slipping inside and caressing his chest. Steve was rubbing her clit steadily now, wet sounds were crossing the room to Mike's ears. His arousal now such that he had freed his cock and looking down saw his hand working steadily on his erection. Lynn's dress was round her waist now and Steve's cock was in her hand, she was kissing him deeply as she masturbated him slowly.

After a lull in the activity it was as if the couple realised what they were doing and where they were and more importantly who else was with them. Lynn looked across the room at Mike nervously, she saw his cock erect and in his hand, she broke off her kiss and smiled at her husband. Seeing his reaction made her mind up and she started to pull Steve up from the sofa. He looked across at Mike, both had blank expressions and without saying a word understood the situation. Lynn tugged at Steve's pants and he was soon standing naked in from of Mike's wife, his cock hard and standing proud in front of her face.

Lynn looked at his cock. It was about the same size as Mike's, but looked and felt thicker. Her pussy tingled at the sight as she held it at the base and flicked her tongue over the wet head making Steve moan. She then took him in her mouth, he gasped as her warm mouth engulfed him Another gasp came from across the room as Mike watched his wife start to suck Steve's cock. He felt a huge arousal and at the same time there was a stomach-churning pang of jealousy too, the arousal was winning as the sight before him was his long-time fantasy being played out. Thoughts of right and wrong were tossed aside in favour of lust and carnal pleasure.

Steve moaned as Lynn sucked his cock with abandon, she was taking him fully in her mouth alternating with using her tongue lathering the head of his cock as her husband watched. Mike watched as Steve relaxed and got into face fucking his wife, the gagging sounds filled the room along with moans from the couple as their coupling progressed. Steve pulled out of her mouth and pushing her back onto the sofa, he pulled her knees up towards her breasts exposing her pussy fully. She looked wet, her pussy looked puffy and pink with arousal, Steve levelled his cock at her entrance as he leant towards her. His mind wanting to embed himself in her before this dream finished.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me Steve." Lynn cooed.

In one slow thrust Steve eased his cock between her outer lips as they kissed deeply holding his cockhead inside her. Mike watched as they stayed motionless while they kissed, then as Steve broke the kiss and looked into her eyes he pushed his cock slowly fully inside her. Lynn moaned as he filled her, she felt his cock so thick inside stretching her. Steve looked at her as he felt her pussy gripping him tightly.

"Lynn baby, you feel soo good." He started to slow fuck her, she held onto him as he moved smoothly into a rhythm and fucked the wife deep and hard. Speeding up and changing the angle his cock entered her and keeping her arousal at a high pitch. Steve was sawing in and out of her now, all thoughts of Mike were gone, his only concern was centred on his cock and how good it felt to be in her at long last.

Mike watched, his eyes wide as his wife was fucked before him, his hand wrapped round his cock as the surges of pleasure washed over him. Wave after wave of arousal and some jealousy mixed in were coursing through him as he stroked his cock. The couple were kissing and had completely forgotten he was there by now, such was their undoubted passion. Their moans filled the room as their copulating increased in fervour and intensity.

Mike watched as Steve gripped his wife's thighs and rammed his cock mercilessly into her willing pussy. His stomach churned as he watched his wife writhing under their friend as he pounded her, her arms wrapped round him as they kissed. All the while Mike was stroking his cock slowly, he was so hard, so aroused yet so jealous too. It was a painful arousal, that ripped at his heart yet his overpowering thoughts were of lust as his rigid cock remained uppermost in the conflicting emotions within him.

The pair were locked into each other as they moved with urgency now, her hips rose to meet his thrusting. Their moans and panting was as one as they neared a mutual orgasm. Mike watched spellbound as his wife's body shook and shuddered as she orgasmed, it was a sight he had seen before but never like this. This was so different and so erotic as he saw the moment she came with another man. Steve grunted as he felt Lynn's pussy gripping and pulsing round his cock. He rammed in as deep as he could and then covered her mouth with his as he pumped rope after rope of his sperm deep into her soaking pussy. They stayed locked together for at least a minute as he emptied his cum inside her. They kissed gently, lovingly even as they started to come down from the sexual high, but they stayed locked together.

Mike could not take his eyes off the couple, he had stopped pumping his cock now, looking down he saw he had cum and there was spunk all over him. Steve slowly pulled himself out of Lynn's warm pussy, as he did so she looked across at Mike. Steve caught the look and turned around dreading the reaction.

Lynn smiled at Mike, an embarrassed yet satisfied smile. Her face was flushed and she was still high on a mix of the drink and sexual arousal. She saw the result on Mike's face and noted the pool of cum over his hand and his boxer shorts. Mike sat transfixed, not moving, an embarrassed look on his face as Steve turned to face him.

The two men could not make eye contact, each were as conflicted and unsure of the other's reaction. Steve started to scramble his clothes together as Mike sat motionless. Lynn stood and pulled her clothes together as best she could and in less than a minute or two she showed Steve out the front door. Mike faintly heard a few mumbled words between them and possibly a good night kiss before the door closed and Lynn re-entered the room.

She looked at her husband who still hadn't moved, his eyes still wide, yet somehow unseeing. He looked different to her. She knelt before him as he stared at her, words just would not come to either of them. She pulled him close and held him tightly. He seemed in shock. Shock at what had happened maybe? Or was it shock at his own reaction, or something else? She held him tightly but he never spoke.

What had they done to their marriage?

12