All Comments on 'Is It All Talk?'

by tinaneesen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You need a better setup for this garbage

It's a wife talking to her husband. Past that the questions pile up. The writing wasn't very clever and certainly not erotic. She never seems particularly interested in her narration and her husband sounds like he's reading an instruction manual. Boring to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really appreciate you illustrating the disrespect and base crudeness of your characters . . .

right at the beginning. Didn't take but a moment to dump this shit in the crapper.

We'll, there are certainly people who enjoy eating shit, so I guess we have to expect some enjoy reading it, and writing it. Still curious why it is so often the British based cultures that so embrace sexual humiliation in the men and whorish arrogance in the women.

tinaneesentinaneesenabout 9 years agoAuthor
Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks for taking the time to provide that thoughtful comment.

Tina

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I didn't like it, but...

I didn't like it, but they are two adults, and if they like it that way and are happy, what can we say? Just keep going!!! Just a question: Why did they married if they only meet once a month?

rbells3694rbells3694about 9 years ago
Polarisation

Seems like your story may have divided opinion Tina. I guess as adults we can find the stories we like and ignore the rest.

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
We're in Literotica

Loved it!

Damn it we are on literotica for this and its great for a husband and wife to talk about sex .

Great

SweetKing126SweetKing126about 9 years ago
I Enjoyed It !!

I must say that I enjoyed the dialogue between the husband and wife. Not all of this "he said, she said" just honest, rude, crude dialect between the two. I wish the hubby would have had some pussy or cock, as both characters are bi-sexual, to make it even between the two.

pjlushpjlushabout 9 years ago
Nice

Nice, like the interplay, and love the idea of being told by wife.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THIS COULD HAVE BEEN

an old burlesque skit, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Bedtime

Bedtime stories from a nasty whore of a wife. A cuck's dream, a husband's nightmare.

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

5 big blazing stars for Tina! Fun read thanks Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous