All Comments on 'Is It Really That Big'

by destroywhiteboys

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
NOT AFTER THE LAST ONE

Not even going to read this, not after your last one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Much better

I commented on the last one and this one wsnt nearly as cruel and demeaning! Yes some of the word play was rough but I like that you will say from both sides! str8 or not when a guy sees a big dick he thinks and might say soem crazy things...as a black guy you wouldn't beleive half the things ive heard said about me cause i m black! I def like interracial stories because we all think about that as well! I knew you had the potential of a good writer because you are not afraid to write what you feel no matter how it affects your readers and you were able to write another story that I think is more realistic and most of us can probably relate too! This is the type of writing that I think you can go places with man! Keep it up!!

From,

Anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Horrible!!!!!

Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice work

Nice. Don't let others get you down. Not much a fan of oversized dicks, but nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Waste of space

You really need help writing, not too mention predictable trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seriously

The story is good but the word honky is hilariously dated. It's like I'm watching reruns on TV Land.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Destroy me like Steve!

Love the domination and destruction of white boy pussy by a BBC Master! Thought it was great when Butch just pounded his cock into Steve's pussy without mercy at the end of the first stroke up a virgin pussy, and that Steve was pounded for hours without care or concern for him. All of us feel the need for more and more BBC to be used and bred by - just like in your story. Lots of great images came to mind from reading the story and putting myself in Steve's place. Wish it was me and it was happening for real!

Don't listen to the critics, if you want the little white boy to be forced to take it more brutally than in this story, please don't tone the story down to please them (you never can!). Some of us like the white boy to have to take it rough - the rougher the better! Your stories feed our need to be forced to take it rough. Funny how your critics seem to read the entire story, and have read your other stories, before they write their comments. They refuse to admit to themselves and everyone else that they are just as turned on as those of us who openly admit to enjoying your stories.

Don't stop feeding our needs - to feel dominated by a BBC Master, be forced to beg for more wonderful black cock cum, and the delightful destruction of our boy pussies and throats against our "wills" - with your stories of black supremacy over white slaves who discover the honor of serving a BBC Master like you describe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

In the 5th paragraph on 2ND page you called Buch Tyrone, from your other story. Your writing is so fucking hot. I hadn't masturbated in a week, and came in almost no time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
large cock head

i have never sucked a black cock with a large , my dream where can i find one

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
More black men fucking straight white guys please.

More realistic than your other stories, but still really hot. It's still over the top and raunchy, but it's fine porn. I gave it high marks because I get turned on by any stories about straight white guys who succumb to sucking black cock and submit to an ass-fucking by black men.

S_boyS_boyover 6 years ago
Best of yours

I liked It the most of your stories. Not to violent and that is good in my opinion. Not too over the top for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
racist trash

delete this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not an erotic story!

Your story is absolute trash! I didn't read all of them but going by the short synopsis, all your story is hate against Caucasian men. There is nothing erotic about your story only a perverse desire of violence against White people such as wanting them to be beneath you and treating them less than human. You might think I am too harsh or it is just a story so I should take it as a grain of salt but being an amateur writer myself we draw from our own personal taste. Your taste is Black guys are superior to White guys in every aspect from their physique to their intelligent. I am not White by the way but your hate stories shouldn't be posted in the first place! There is nothing sexy about hate and I am sure healthy individuals will not get a boner from this garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Hot story, but I would never let him fuck me. I hate pain, way too big. I could suck his cock without a problem and I have suck foot long before deep throating the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Small and thin no chance!!

Your story is really good!! But I not want stories I want reality! My last black man had 12 inches in the lenght to 12 inches of circunference!! Really big!! Now I am looking for a new one (after 20 years) after his death(natural causes/stroke) but I don't want less than I had!! My new one I want 14 inches in the lenght to 14 inches of circunference and hard for hours!! Your story increases my hope to finding someone!! Thanks a lot!!(rs5513)

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Enjoyed your story

I always enjoy reading these kind of stories but have never had an experience like this. I have sucked several white cocks, the biggest being 7 inches. I haven't done anal before although I let a girlfriend peg me with a strapon. I have never seen a black cock in real life so I don't know how I would react to something that big.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Utter Shit

First of all, racist.

Second of all, I stopped reading once I realized how dumb this story was. A dick so long it smacks the owner in the face? Really? How fucking stupid. Just stop writing, or keep it to yourself.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

I had to come back and read this story again since this has become a strong fantasy for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
BLACK COCK YUMMMEe

yes the size was inflated but all in all the story is close o what i have experienced with 10 inch bbc tht i learned to deep throat and fuck to the hilt

james_38671 yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its good for white boys to learn what a belly full of African sperm feels like. That way they won't be so jealous about their women folk breeding. They understand the thirst. When a big dicked Black Alpha fucks that white boy's ass, then the hierarchy is truly established. There are degrees and magnitudes of masculinity, but when we compare a white boy and a Black Alpha, the difference appears more qualitative than quantitative. Thats why pale sissies give in so easily. They want to experience the sublime, their infinite superior. BBC Worship.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Everything

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was more silly than exciting sex story. Need better writing of good sex and not forced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous