All Comments on 'Is Love All or Nothing? Ch. 03'

by DestinyReader

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PileDriver48PileDriver48over 7 years ago
Sexy without being graphic

This series is a really good description of how two people fall in love. Please keep us posted on their progress.

On a second note: I have a grandson with a mild (so they say) spectrum disorder. He is just entering his teens and this series is helping me understand him a little better.

Thanks

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
I LOVE THIS ONE!

It's simple with a bit of added complexity involving their past experiences/mental conditions. Excellent story teller, writer, but many sentences make ZERO sense. That is NOT the way to challenge readers to think! Please get an editor. Too nice a story to mess up...

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderover 7 years agoAuthor
looking for editor

I have been looking for an editor but no luck so far. If anyone wants to help me edit please email me.

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Wow

This story just keeps getting better, all without sex. Keep writing.

radmadradmadover 7 years ago
Great story

I just want to point out that beer is a carbonated beverage, and has the same mouth feel as soda. Hence the bubbles caused by the CO2 escaping in beer.

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderover 7 years agoAuthor
Beer vs Soda/Pop

Yes both have CO2, but the taste is still very different along with the texture. I can only speak for myself and my Asperger's when I say that drinking beer tastes and feels very different in my mouth. I can't stand soda/pop but like drinking beer.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great!

Every chapter I like more ...

I must admit that I started reading this story in Chapter 9, and immediately I had to stop and start with Chapter 1, since I did not understand the beginning of the chapter (I will not explain anything else to not reveal the story to future readers). I am very interested in seeing how the story unfolds to arrive at what is told in Chapter 9.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Aclaration about bier and soda

The concentration of CO2 in beer is much lower than that of soda, and the pressure of the mixture is also lower in beer. To this must be added the greater amount of sugar (or sweeteners) in the sodas, which causes the CO2 to remain in the drink for longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please?

Would you indicate when you change scenes somehow? It gives me mental whiplash when I realize suddenly the story is somewhere entirely different with new speakers. It's not pleasant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDestinyReader@DestinyReader
The final chapter of "Love of Autism" has been sent to my editor. Yes, the final chapter.