All Comments on 'Is Love All or Nothing? Ch. 09'

by DestinyReader

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I think the story got mixed up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
???

I think this story might have gotten mixed up... in any case I'm still looking forward to the next installment of is love all or nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beyond Aquila Island

This appears to be the next chapter in the Beyond Aquila Island story previously posted under the account PhiloBeddoe. That's okay, but I'm sure you want to fix it.

Thanks for this chapter to that story, and looking forward to the next chapter of this story.

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderabout 7 years agoAuthor
this is not chapter and there is a mix up

I'm going to submit the chapter again and hope it gets fixed. I checked original document I sent and it is the right one. Thank you for telling me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PhiloBeddoe here

Thank you to whoever sent me a PM about this mix-up. I just reported it to Literotica, making it clear that I understand the error occurred on their end and had nothing to do with DestinyReader. My request was for them to put things right immediately. If they fail to do so, the author is welcome to contact me.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
It was clear that it was a mistake

It was not possible for history to continue this way.

I have to say that, yesterday, I had a lot of problems loading Literotica pages, they always came out in HTML source code, and I was forced to update the page constantly.

Obviously, I am not going to vote for this chapter in this section, but I wonder if the true chapter will not have been published in the Incest / Taboo section because of this error. I have to check it, I really like the story of Keith and Jackie.

Greetings to all lovers of this story.

I would ask the author to edit my commentary on chapter 9 that I did in chapter 1 (only the part that refers to chapter 9, please), I think I remember, since it does not take place because of a mistake by the author.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Author of "Beyond Aquila Island" here

Since Literotica has not done anything about this mix-up, I just sent them a second, more strongly worded request. If they continue to do nothing, I'd like to contact them in a more direct manner. Does anyone know how I can do that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lit has fixed it halfway

Page one is still the wrong story, but then page 2 is the right story. I don't know if there is a page one missing and I came into the middle of the story in page 2. I hope that they actually get it straightened out!

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderabout 7 years agoAuthor
It is fixed. chapter 9 is up!

Finally the correct chapter is up. Hope everyone enjoys the read. Chapter 10 is with my editor now and I've started chapter 11.

Thank you everyone who notified me about the mix up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
worth the wait

A beautiful story. With a relation with Asperger Syndrome it is fascinating reading this story and realizing the differences in people. Looking fwd to the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDestinyReader@DestinyReader
The final chapter of "Love of Autism" has been sent to my editor. Yes, the final chapter.

SIMILAR Stories