All Comments on 'Is Love All or Nothing? Ch. 01'

by DestinyReader

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Jackie or Jessie, Make up your mind and why is this in romance and not non-erotic?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
is that all there is?

Did the rest of it get lost?

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderover 7 years agoAuthor

There will be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hope more comes out soon

Maybe a little longer.

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderover 7 years agoAuthor
more is coming

Next chapter is on approval process right now and should be up soon. Yes, it is longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not too Shabby!

Not too shabby of a story. Will continue reading to see where this goes. If this is your first attempt to writing a story; overall not bad at all. I see potential here.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Definitely a good start!

.....on to Ch. 02.

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Good story

Definitely has good plot and character development. Keep writing. I'm looking forward to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You do better with the dialogue, but the rest is so filled with errors it's hard to read. The tense changes back and forth from past to present, there too many repetitions and poor punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good potential

Sounds like an intriguing storyline. I do have to agree that the inconsistency of tense is very very distracting. I never made it to the end because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please get an editor.

The story is just unreadable right now. All the mistakes jump out at you.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Nice openers

A bit on the short side. Interesting people and space to go in almost any direction.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Good first chapter

A good first chapter.

For now, I see a lot of intrigue, there must be many things in the closet.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

"Why would you say that to me?" - Um, because you told him to and said that you could handle anything he said.

"he turns towards Jessie who has a worried look on her face" - Name error. Probably should have made names more different.

"Self-punishment?" - I thought this was going to be about Jessie hurting him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jessie? Who's Jessie?

I thought you said you corrected your errors?

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderabout 6 years agoAuthor
Corrected errors, or not

That one both my editor and I missed. I changed that in the word document but forgot to upload the fix. Oops!

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 5 years ago
Outstanding start - looking forward to learning more

What a super opening chapter.

The characters are beautifully written and the dialogue neatly crafted.

I think this will be a long romantic journey with missteps and falters on the way but has the feeling of a HEA at the end.

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDestinyReader@DestinyReader
The final chapter of "Love of Autism" has been sent to my editor. Yes, the final chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories