All Comments on 'Is My Ass Really Worth That Much?'

by Anal_King

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOL

Too damn funny to be erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Humorously Written :(

When I got the the part where it said "10-inch pillar of cockflesh," I simply laughed outloud. Also, your epilogue about how you aren't the writer is just plain silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
haha

ROFL - that paragraph where you mention '10 inch pillar of cock flesh' and 'huge mushroom head' was hilarious!

alsm00alsm00about 15 years ago
best part is after "The End"

LOL I love the P.S. It makes this story x2 funny :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

you should tell about some sessions with the toys and speculum

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel?

Here's how she could get back at her dad in the end (Ha ha! wordplay): trick him into knocking her up. She already looks like her mom, which is the whole reason her dad is screwing her, so she should put on a little celebration on the last night. Make a big dinner, wear her mom's jewelry and lingerie, get the old man dunk to the point of thinking she's her mom, then have sex to make sure he cums in her pussy. Then she could blackmail him into keeping quiet about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lol

can't be non fictional

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And?

At the end of the year?

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Consistent with your handle of Anal_King you obviously have a big thing for ass fucking. The only way this story could have ANY redeeming qualities would be to have the protagonist give good old dad a massive stroke so as to leave him a drooling idiot for the rest of his miserable days . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous