Is She Fucking Him?

Story Info
One the verge of cuckold?
989 words
3.45
38.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following is a text conversation between my wife and me last weekend. I'm not sure if there's anything I need to be worried about but would appreciate your thoughts.

For some background, my wife's name is Rebecca. While practically everyone calls her Becky, she tells me she doesn't like that nickname and I should call her Rebecca. I guess she doesn't want to seem whiney or petty to her friends. Also, our friend is Pete. He used to live in our town and we were good friends with him and his wife Tammy. Rebecca and Pete would play tennis together a few times a month but now he and his wife moved away. He is an airline mechanic so he can get really cheap flights back to our town if there's an open seat. Rebecca really likes those sorts of professions, where you work on cars, or trucks, carpentry, roofing, stuff like that... macho kinds of jobs. I'm a CPA and she really doesn't seem too impressed with me working on people's taxes or doing estate planning.

Anyway, here's the text.

Me: Hey, are you coming home soon? It's almost dinner time.

Rebecca: O, wow, sorry. Guess who's in town.

Me: No idea, who?

Rebecca: Pete!! He had some time over the weekend so he came to visit.

Me: O cool. Is he coming for dinner? Is Tammy with him?

Rebecca: No, in fact we just sat down for dinner at a restaurant. I met him here.

Me: Oh really? Where, I'll meet you there.

Rebecca: I know you've been slaving away on the yard today, and we have a lot of catching up to do. Besides, we already ordered.

Me: Why didn't you tell me?

Rebecca: Sorry, just slipped my mind.

Me: So where's Tammy?

Rebecca: She had to work long weekend shifts to cover for someone.

Me: Ok, so when will you be home?

Rebecca: Not sure yet. We're eating now, talk later.

A while later...

Me: How was dinner?

Rebecca: It was good.

Me: Are you on your way home?

Rebecca: Not yet, we're going to the tennis shop to visit some friends there and I need new gloves so Pete's going to help me pick some out.

Me: Ok. Let me know when you're on your way home.

Rebecca: Ok.

A while later...

Me: Are you on your way home yet?

Rebecca: No, we stopped for a drink with a couple friends we saw at the store.

Me: Who?

Rebecca: You don't know them, you don't play tennis.

Me: So, who are they?

Rebecca: Steve L, Mark T and Gretchen H.

Me: You're right, I don't know them.

Rebecca: Told ya. :)

Me: So you'll be home after a drink?

Rebecca: I've already had 2.

Me: Well, that's not good. You need to drive.

Rebecca: I know, I'll stop and have some water.

Me: Good.

A while later...

Me: Are you on your way yet?

Rebecca: No, we went back to his hotel.

Me: What? Why???

Rebecca: I had too much to drink and if I stayed there I'd just keep drinking.

Me: Well that makes sense. Where are you and I'll come get you?

Rebecca: It's ok, we're just chilling and talking about stuff.

Me: Ok, are you still drinking?

Rebecca: Just a little. But I have water too.

Me: Stop drinking so you can sober up enough to drive home.

Rebecca: I know, I will.

A short while later...

Me: Are you sober enough to drive now? It's getting pretty late.

Rebecca: Not really. I had some more wine.

Me: I can't believe it. Where are you??? I'll come get you.

Rebecca: No, it's ok.

Me: What's ok?

Rebecca: It's late and I wouldn't want you driving so late. I know you don't see so well driving at night.

Me: I can come get you. Where are you?

Rebecca: At the hotel.

Me: Which one?

Rebecca: I'll ask Pete. He stepped out tho.

A while later...

Me: It's really late! What are you doing?

Rebecca: We're just talking. Had a few more glasses of wine... feeling no pain.

Me: I'll come get you, where are you?

Rebecca: I told you, at his hotel.

Me: What are you going to do????

Rebecca: I think I need to spend the night here.

Me: WHAT!?!! How are you going to do that?

Rebecca: His room as a couch, one of us can sleep on that.

Me: Get an uber and come home!

Rebecca: No, it's too late, I'm all settled in here.

Rebecca: Pete wants to know what you're doing for breakfast in the morning.

Me: I don't fucking know.

Rebecca: He says you should meet us at Bob's breakfast diner at about 9.

Me: ok.

Rebecca: Pete took some pics, want to see?

Me: Sure, why not.

Rebecca: sends pic of her and Pete in a selfie, his arm around her, they're cheek to cheek

Me: cute. What other pics is he taking.

Rebecca: I'll have to show you later.

Rebecca: Good night.

Me: Good night.

The next morning I went to Bob's and got there a few minutes before 9. Pete and Rebecca were already sitting at a booth and had plates of food in front of them.

"Hi Pete, how's it going?"

"It's good man, you?"

"I'm ok, thanks"

Rebecca got up and kissed my cheek and hugged me. She looked tired but at least she brushed her hair.

They left after eating. Rebecca said she had to go back to the hotel to get her car and she'd meet me at home later. I had my breakfast and headed home. I got home about 45 minutes before she did. And she said she was going to play tennis with Pete this afternoon, he's headed home tonight. She showered, got dressed, put on makeup, looked really hot for going out for a tennis match.

So, what do you think? Should I be worried?

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FINISH THE STORY!!

FINISH....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unfinished

You get a single star for your lack of effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmmmm?

She had so many excuses not wanting to come home. I wouldn't be surprise if they planned this out already. I would think twice about this. And the thing is you're too soft on her. Should have put some anger in there to get her home. Hope things worked out after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You are very lucky

I'd love for my wife to cheat on me!! Just enjoy the creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hello?...

Uhhhh..... Really dude?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes, she is cheating!

Any limp-dick husband who gets a series of texts from his wife like this, should've already been dressed for combat, armed to the teeth, and on the road, headed to retrieve his whoring slut wife, from his new EX friend, before they could cheat on him!

First off, Becky his wife, already has shown her husband, that she has little respect for him, because he's a CPA and she doesn't think that profession very manly or macho of him.

So, the second time she starts berating her husband for being a CPA, hubby should've stood up, leaned into a round house punch and knocked her on her worthless, judgemental, god damned useless slut ass! He keeps knocking her on her ass every time she puts him down like that, she will stop doing that to him, real fast!

Plus him being that physical with her, might just convince her that he isn't such a wimp husband, after all, if he can hit her that hard!

If the husband doesn't want to get physical with his wife, to shut her nasty bad mouthing put-downs up, then why is this boneheaded stupid husband, still with his cheating whoring slut wife Becky?

He has to know by now, Becky doesn't love him at all and she is ready to cheat on him, because she thinks of her husband so lowly? Why is he still with this worthless bum-fuck bitch, whom is not a good wife, nor person, at all?

Divorce her worthless, useless, bad mouthing, back stabbing, bitching slut ass and once the divorce is final, he is free of all her worthless bullshit!

Husband obviously already knows, Becky his wife, has the hots for Pete, because he's an aircraft mechanic, in a profession she thinks is manly work, for real men!

She has to of put her husband down, many times, comparing his wimpy CPA profession, (which pays much more than an airplane mechanic makes), with how wonderful she thinks Pete's job is!

So, if husband already has been put down by his wife, for that kind of bullshit, he should be very wary of Pete and his wife, around each other alone! He should never allow that to happen!

Husband has to know, right there, are all the warning flares going up and set-up Becky is using, to cover her having an affair on him, the first chance she gets!

All the above, is the key to this whole sorry excuse for a story, plot set-up, as well!

So why didn't husband get a belly full of Pete's trips back to their town, when husband knows those trips are for Pete to hustle his wife from him? Why doesn't husband text Pete and tell him the next time he makes a trip out to try and seduce his wife away from him, husband will kill his cheating low life ass, the second he gets Pete in his gun sights? Pete be warned! Husband is on permanent hunt down and kill mode, until he finds Pete and takes him down and out! Pete is a walking dead man!

Why doesn't husband call Pete's wife and tell her about all this shit going down and tell her to come out and help him shoot these two cheating slut whores down? Either that, or when Pete gets home next time, from visiting them, his wife confronts Pete, with his hustling Becky, and get into it with Pete, make his life unbearable at home! IF Pete gets defiant with his wife, she should be ready to serve him with divorce papers and take his ass to the cleaners, legally, which will keep him broke and force him to stay away from husband and wife Becky!

So, why, with these little tiny round remote GPS tracking devices, so cheap these days, hasn't husband bought a bunch of them, activated them and set them up to work with his laptop, tablet, and smartphone, then planted them in every purse or clutch his wife Becky owns?

Why, the last time Pete flew into town to visit them, (and hustle Becky, his wife), didn't husband confront Pete over hustling his wife, and then knock the bastard out, and while Pete is KO'd, plant a couple tracking devices on Pete somehow, somewhere he wouldn't notice them?

Plant them in the bottom folds of Pete's wallet maybe? In his car jockey-box and in his trunk? In his cars back ash trays? On his big back up key rig, Pete keeps in his other pants pocket, hidden in the middle of the dozens of keys there, maybe?

That way, when wife first texts husband she is out with Pete, all husband has to do, is go to his laptop or tablet, open the remote GPS tracking app and see on the map, exactly where they are! Then get in his car or truck and show up and bring his wife home!

In the latter part of this story, husband texts his wife, and asks her where Pete's hotel is? He asks her this, several times over a couple or more hours time? Yet husband does nothing to try and find those two, between wife's times of texting him? Really?

This is beyond belief, if this husband truly loved his wife! Which is why I didn't like this story much! It's totally absurd and unbelievable, as written!

Shit people! Think a second! Husbands smart phone likely has back call or text trace GPS on it! If not, go to the app store and download a text and call tracking app, right quick, and the next text he gets from his wayward wife, he will know instantly, exactly where she is! Or, within a few feet of where she is!

Even if he doesn't think about the back call tracking apps; just how many hotels are there in town? Its obvious this married couple doesn't live in New York or Chicago, or another big city!

Husband has access to hotel web sites, he knows Pete fairly well, so knows where he usually stays, when in town visiting them! He knows most people are creatures of habit, and Pete surely is, so husband knows to start his hotel search, with the hotels Pete has stayed in before!

Hubby looks those hotels up on-line, calls their front desks and asks what room ole Pete whatever the bum-fuck this male slut whores last name is, and sooner than later, he will find that hotel his wife and Pete are shacked-up in!

Faster still, is when Becky first texts husband that she doesn't know what hotel she and Pete are in, why didn't he confront her on the phone, by calling her right then and pressing her hard, why she is cheating on him? Why she wants the divorce he is filing for, if she doesn't get back home with him, ASAP?

Why, when Becky goes off line texting him after refusing to tell her husband what hotel she's in with Pete, didn't husband instantly call Pete's wife at home and tell her what is going on between Pete and his wife and that she is in Pete's hotel room with him and they are both drunk and wanting to fuck!

So since Becky won't tell husband which hotel and room she is in, ask Pete's wife, to call Pete's hotel room, through an operator handled emergency call. Have her wait until the call is connected and she is talking to Pete privately, then find out what hotel and room number, they are in! Put Pete on hold, text the hotel and room info to Becky's husband, then after talking to her husband again, rip Pete out a new asshole, for seducing Becky and ruining her marriage with her husband! Pete's wife threatens to divorce him, if he doesn't come back home to her, this minute!

Regardless how he finds out, once husband finds out the hotel and room number, he jumps in his car, .45 caliber pistol with silencer attached, in his shoulder holster, with plenty of ammo clips as back-up.

Once he is at the hotel and on the right floor, outside Pete's hotel room, he takes his cell out of his pocket and calls Pete's room and tells Pete he has the room door and all exits covered and will kill his cheating, marriage wrecking, seducing, worthless, male slut whore ass, the second he steps outside that door! Then husband tells ole Pete, to put his cheating slut wife on the phone, RIGHT NOW!

When wife comes on phone, husband tells her he is outside their room door waiting for her to come out! If she wants this marriage, and doesn't want to lose her ass and everything she's got, in divorce court, then she needs to get her cheating slut drunk ass out that room door, RIGHT NOW! IF she isn't outside his room in ten seconds, you will blow the door down and come inside and louse up her and Pete's little cheating fuck session, and she will drown in the ensuing blood bath her cheating on him, has caused!

Oh BTW hubby: cheating slut wife Becky, should already be outside that room door with you, by the time you tell her all this! The ten seconds she had to clear his room, started, the second she said hello, to you, when Pete first handed her the phone!

Another thing that made this story so unreal, so unbelievable, is that, well before wife texted hubby to tell him they were at Pete's hotel room, husband should've been ready for combat, ready to take both these cheating mother-fuckers down and out, when she first texted him from a bar he knew!

He should've been en-route to that bar, when she texted hubby a bit later, she was still there with Pete, getting drunk with him!

As if...any husband with any common sense at all, couldn't of figured-out instantly, what they were up too, at that point?

Come on author, GET REAL! Stay REAL and believable at least, with a story like this!

Husband already knows, from the way his wife's texts are worded, so smart assed and flirty, that she wanted Pete and was out on the town with him and intended on sleeping with him!

Through all these nasty awful texts, wifey is having so much fun, purposefully back stabbing her husband with them, and husband does not get mad and tell her in text replies, he knows she is cheating on him!

So why didn't he just call her up and tell the whoring slut, she has to come home sometime, to get all her so valuable shit! Husband will be waiting for her, when she gets back home! She is so busted!

Husband needs to tell Becky his wife, the truth, that Pete just wants a piece of her cunt, he will use her up, then toss her away!

What? This brainless husband, forgets his cheating wife is texting him on her cell phone and that he can call her up on it, as well? What the fuck is wrong with this limp-dick, slope-headed jackass husband, anyway?

All the above, is why, I didn't like this story! Author, if you're going to write a story about anyone living in current day and time like this, on planet earth, you need to make the story believable!

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesabout 7 years ago
Really?

Either change the locks on the house or wait until she gets home, bend her over the couch and fuck her in the ass. When you finish using her ass, tell her you will be staying at a hotel with a female friend for a night and leave, oh, take her car keys with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Be worried

Be very worried. Be so worried you have to squeeze your wee-wee so you don't pee by accident. It happens to us all, even Bogie and Bacall. The dizzying ballet of life, the delicate tapestry of the human relationship and the fact that like a true nature's child your wife was born to be wild. Just don't go down on her when she gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I remember

my 1st wife, she went to stay overnight at her "mother's" except I saw her Mom at the Gas station later that same day and she asked me how her daughter was, saying it had been awhile?

OK. I can add, anyone can.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
More Stories