All Comments on 'Is She Fucking Him?'

by plain_man

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
wylie236wylie236about 7 years ago
I'd pack her a bag just to make a point

I would pack her a bag and tell her not to bother coming home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
this is crap

whats the fun in reading this ?,

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
IT TAKES A WORRIED MAN

to think its too late, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So sorry..Your too late..

I would not have let her go to the hotel with him and demand she get home or there will be no home to come back to

....Once she said she was staying the night the divorce was sealed.....

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 7 years ago
No don't worry.

That is your new divorce attorney's job!

BOYO1STTRYBOYO1STTRYabout 7 years ago
?

The ? you should be asking is..........am I really so stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Other Pics?

How about a description of the other pics that were mentioned. For me, this story leaves too much to the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Get a lawyer and get rid of her. She is definitely fucking him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too late to worry about the slut now

I hope you called his wife to check on her and let her know what happened. It makes no difference whether she actually fucked him this time. The intent and her actions are not those of a wife. Clean out the bank accounts, cancel the credit cards and cell phones and look for a shark of an attorney. You're about to lose half of everything you've worked for. At least you don't have kids. Minus points for the non-ending.

bassmaster757bassmaster757about 7 years ago
Is this for real?

I hope this is fiction because she's obviously having an affair. What's she's done is totally disrepecting you by having dinner without you and then being out all night drinking and then staying out all night. Yeah Pete is fucking her for sure. you don't get all dolled up to play tennis. Wake up!

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
Sorry

Too many excuses. You're screwed, he f**ked him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cucked

Does it excite you to be a cuckold? Be honest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Should I be worried?

Not about the story author, but about your well being.. Are the mentally ill allowed to post here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Done

Flush the toliet. It's over and you were both screwed....

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

I wrote you a book. Non-fiction style. And you think you need help?

Have you considered that Pete-boy might not, you know, be a threat, because he's GAY. Come on, he's got 24hour access to stunning flight attendants, but he chooses to spend his time with somebody else's woman who favours the butch box in her mind? He accompanies her on a glove-choosing adventure? Dude, he plays tennis without the benefit of payment, for sodomy's sake. The man's not gay, he wears a crown that matches his earrings.

You know, I am the luckiest girl in the world to have known a partner who trusted me to go to overnight outdoor dance parties by myself, because I'd get upset if some annoying snotwad thought attendance to his disease-spreader held preference over me wanting to dance and the fact that I loved my now not so alive boyfriend.

He hated crowds and especially dancing and I preferred not having to speak to his friends. Together 15 years.

Okay, questions:

Has she ever attempted to service her car by herself? What type of hobbies did she have before the two of you got serious - were her friends mostly male?

Consider 'HE used to...', Tammy seems to almost not be there - she was definitely not close to Rebecca .

'OUR friend is Pete'. Also, wasn't Pete more Rebecca's friend, her being the one with common interests and able to not throw up on a tennis court? 'A few times a month'?

Why haven't you learned how to connect a ball with a ra...a re...a fly-swatter-thing yet? Have you seen what is to be seen at these 'church-friendly' gatherings of demon elite? Her tennis skirt has ALWAYS been that short you know. She b not the only 1.

Here's to Tennis - I am yet to see a woman to not wear make-up in combination with the can-tan. Most probably one of the only ad-campaigns ever to push the correct information: Stayfast.

Have you noticed that, whenever there are 2 males who aren't moving in the same circles (work-wise, anything-wise) and 1 female involved in a conversation, the female will either become noisy or almost pushy to lead what will mostly start morphing into a debate, with the other alternative being for her to humour the moment, let the boys bond safely, although still tempted to wonder where the sudden shift to discussing the price of scrotum had materialized from.

One must be very grounded to engage a non-partner in an in-depth conversation while your partner, who finds the topic of discussion to be boring, is present. Even if he was warned beforehand about what you'd be discussing, the niggling possibility that he might feel slighted from being 'ignored'(especially to benefit another male), could make things awkward, even where there's no need to be worried about him freaking out. It's just centuries of backwards psychology kicking in.

When there is another woman present, it is very hard for the female who is in need of joining the conversation on the correct pressure at combustion-time inside the engine of a specific type of car, to actually do so. Nobody is telling her it's imperative that the women should now ignore the men and talk about tampons, but because of centuries of inbred conditioning, both women will invariably follow through with ablution information, even when both have received some form of higher education or degree and didn't need to suck cock to get it.

When last have you allowed her to become shit-faced up to the point where she looks like death in the morning (she brushed her hair??...?) and has to compensate by layering on a whole pharmaceutical company before she dares face the dubiously exposed rows of chiclets in the mouths of the $vampires$ that frequent the tennis-club?

I used to do ± an hour of mouthwash and make-up just to go buy cigarettes. Hell, even though raging obscenely at parties has become too much effort, the battle-gear still gets applied before going for milk the next day, or any day. Shit, I sometimes vacuum in heels just to wear 'em. Another thing - who doesn't look hot in tennis-gea...never-mind, scrap that.

Because the one anon is right - her behaviour doesn't seem like that of a wife. It reflects that of a teenager trying to buy as much time as possible from her dad ( the 'just 5 more minutes scenario') and eventually becomes too slammed to realize or care (the one night of excess weighing far less by then than the subsequent verbal war) that things could by now be read in any direction or animate any fantasy currently occupying the mind of the person at the other end of the phone-call. Alcohol makes you stupid like that.

People have this misconception that a few slaps of booze equals the uncontrollable lust of an animal in heat. Bahahahaha! Sorry to hear about their shit, but the poor fool who tries to 'drunk-seduce' me, would be wasting his beer-money, only to be stripped of his mellow optimism by either a female fist, or a hour-long lecture on why I was celibate by choice for 3 years and how his actions seem entitled. Mind-altering substances affect various minds differently. Ask any psychiatrist before you start inquiring about tranquilizers. It makes you look responsible and stops the good doc from sighing.

Buddy, if you promised me some of the conversation my soul is craving and you pull out your winkie instead? Wtf dude? And I be not the only one haunted by this affliction of non-conformity and rebellion against the societal norm. There are other, dare I say it, humans, who have admitted - shame-faced and humiliated - that they break furniture when the talk gets 'unnecessary' and keep it up till the other person wouldn't want to touch them because they're so disgusted by the flying insults. Aaah, fond memories.

"Oh, hello mister, why are you wearing a police-costume?"

Just check her facebook. I know it's sneaky, but divorce is ugly. See what they tend to lean towards in conversations. If they link up, that is. But I hardly think they would only be doing auditory communication if she likes day-dreaming of building low-budget electronic battle-orientated robots on the kitchen table.

On manipulating photographs on finicky electronic equipment, dragging minuscule symbols across touch screens, while keeping up mental communication with yourself - all this while being drunk enough to implicate yourself in a scandalous sexual affair with a raving queen and so not only constructing your own divorce, but also manufacturing the reasons why you would want to invest in a prolific lawyer, I choose to shut the fuck up.

And lastly, just if by chance she did cheat - remember these words: 3-ways rock. If you take your entire future and what you'll be able to get your hands on while dodging the considerate protective interference of your loving friends into account - when will you ever have the chance to experience a 3-way ever again? Ever? And their guilt will butter your way like cholesterol.

DWornockDWornockabout 7 years ago
It was different so 4 stars.

Just forgive her over what most likely was a two day fling. Also say, "I don't want you seeing Pete again unless I am there." And, if she doesn't agree or otherwise objects, tell he, "If you see Pete again, perhaps you and I should not be husband and wife."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really?

Can someone please tell me why this is in the Non-Consent section? It really should be found under the section labeled "Dreadfully Boring!" Geeeze

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
NonConsent?

I found this to be not very interesting plus it's obviously in the wrong category.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Dumb Cuck!

Pete slipped her the meat,for sure!

Cucky should have insisted on meeting up with her as soon as he got the 1st text.

He didn't think that when they went back to Pete's hotel room after having a bunch of alcoholic beverages that "Hide the Salami" was on the agenda? He let her stay overnight?

Bottom line,after meeting with Pete,he slipped her his meat!

Pick one : Cucky or divorce!

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Strange Categorizing

If you do not boil her in oil, I would suggest buying a Wimpy Special!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I remember

my 1st wife, she went to stay overnight at her "mother's" except I saw her Mom at the Gas station later that same day and she asked me how her daughter was, saying it had been awhile?

OK. I can add, anyone can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Be worried

Be very worried. Be so worried you have to squeeze your wee-wee so you don't pee by accident. It happens to us all, even Bogie and Bacall. The dizzying ballet of life, the delicate tapestry of the human relationship and the fact that like a true nature's child your wife was born to be wild. Just don't go down on her when she gets home.

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesabout 7 years ago
Really?

Either change the locks on the house or wait until she gets home, bend her over the couch and fuck her in the ass. When you finish using her ass, tell her you will be staying at a hotel with a female friend for a night and leave, oh, take her car keys with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes, she is cheating!

Any limp-dick husband who gets a series of texts from his wife like this, should've already been dressed for combat, armed to the teeth, and on the road, headed to retrieve his whoring slut wife, from his new EX friend, before they could cheat on him!

First off, Becky his wife, already has shown her husband, that she has little respect for him, because he's a CPA and she doesn't think that profession very manly or macho of him.

So, the second time she starts berating her husband for being a CPA, hubby should've stood up, leaned into a round house punch and knocked her on her worthless, judgemental, god damned useless slut ass! He keeps knocking her on her ass every time she puts him down like that, she will stop doing that to him, real fast!

Plus him being that physical with her, might just convince her that he isn't such a wimp husband, after all, if he can hit her that hard!

If the husband doesn't want to get physical with his wife, to shut her nasty bad mouthing put-downs up, then why is this boneheaded stupid husband, still with his cheating whoring slut wife Becky?

He has to know by now, Becky doesn't love him at all and she is ready to cheat on him, because she thinks of her husband so lowly? Why is he still with this worthless bum-fuck bitch, whom is not a good wife, nor person, at all?

Divorce her worthless, useless, bad mouthing, back stabbing, bitching slut ass and once the divorce is final, he is free of all her worthless bullshit!

Husband obviously already knows, Becky his wife, has the hots for Pete, because he's an aircraft mechanic, in a profession she thinks is manly work, for real men!

She has to of put her husband down, many times, comparing his wimpy CPA profession, (which pays much more than an airplane mechanic makes), with how wonderful she thinks Pete's job is!

So, if husband already has been put down by his wife, for that kind of bullshit, he should be very wary of Pete and his wife, around each other alone! He should never allow that to happen!

Husband has to know, right there, are all the warning flares going up and set-up Becky is using, to cover her having an affair on him, the first chance she gets!

All the above, is the key to this whole sorry excuse for a story, plot set-up, as well!

So why didn't husband get a belly full of Pete's trips back to their town, when husband knows those trips are for Pete to hustle his wife from him? Why doesn't husband text Pete and tell him the next time he makes a trip out to try and seduce his wife away from him, husband will kill his cheating low life ass, the second he gets Pete in his gun sights? Pete be warned! Husband is on permanent hunt down and kill mode, until he finds Pete and takes him down and out! Pete is a walking dead man!

Why doesn't husband call Pete's wife and tell her about all this shit going down and tell her to come out and help him shoot these two cheating slut whores down? Either that, or when Pete gets home next time, from visiting them, his wife confronts Pete, with his hustling Becky, and get into it with Pete, make his life unbearable at home! IF Pete gets defiant with his wife, she should be ready to serve him with divorce papers and take his ass to the cleaners, legally, which will keep him broke and force him to stay away from husband and wife Becky!

So, why, with these little tiny round remote GPS tracking devices, so cheap these days, hasn't husband bought a bunch of them, activated them and set them up to work with his laptop, tablet, and smartphone, then planted them in every purse or clutch his wife Becky owns?

Why, the last time Pete flew into town to visit them, (and hustle Becky, his wife), didn't husband confront Pete over hustling his wife, and then knock the bastard out, and while Pete is KO'd, plant a couple tracking devices on Pete somehow, somewhere he wouldn't notice them?

Plant them in the bottom folds of Pete's wallet maybe? In his car jockey-box and in his trunk? In his cars back ash trays? On his big back up key rig, Pete keeps in his other pants pocket, hidden in the middle of the dozens of keys there, maybe?

That way, when wife first texts husband she is out with Pete, all husband has to do, is go to his laptop or tablet, open the remote GPS tracking app and see on the map, exactly where they are! Then get in his car or truck and show up and bring his wife home!

In the latter part of this story, husband texts his wife, and asks her where Pete's hotel is? He asks her this, several times over a couple or more hours time? Yet husband does nothing to try and find those two, between wife's times of texting him? Really?

This is beyond belief, if this husband truly loved his wife! Which is why I didn't like this story much! It's totally absurd and unbelievable, as written!

Shit people! Think a second! Husbands smart phone likely has back call or text trace GPS on it! If not, go to the app store and download a text and call tracking app, right quick, and the next text he gets from his wayward wife, he will know instantly, exactly where she is! Or, within a few feet of where she is!

Even if he doesn't think about the back call tracking apps; just how many hotels are there in town? Its obvious this married couple doesn't live in New York or Chicago, or another big city!

Husband has access to hotel web sites, he knows Pete fairly well, so knows where he usually stays, when in town visiting them! He knows most people are creatures of habit, and Pete surely is, so husband knows to start his hotel search, with the hotels Pete has stayed in before!

Hubby looks those hotels up on-line, calls their front desks and asks what room ole Pete whatever the bum-fuck this male slut whores last name is, and sooner than later, he will find that hotel his wife and Pete are shacked-up in!

Faster still, is when Becky first texts husband that she doesn't know what hotel she and Pete are in, why didn't he confront her on the phone, by calling her right then and pressing her hard, why she is cheating on him? Why she wants the divorce he is filing for, if she doesn't get back home with him, ASAP?

Why, when Becky goes off line texting him after refusing to tell her husband what hotel she's in with Pete, didn't husband instantly call Pete's wife at home and tell her what is going on between Pete and his wife and that she is in Pete's hotel room with him and they are both drunk and wanting to fuck!

So since Becky won't tell husband which hotel and room she is in, ask Pete's wife, to call Pete's hotel room, through an operator handled emergency call. Have her wait until the call is connected and she is talking to Pete privately, then find out what hotel and room number, they are in! Put Pete on hold, text the hotel and room info to Becky's husband, then after talking to her husband again, rip Pete out a new asshole, for seducing Becky and ruining her marriage with her husband! Pete's wife threatens to divorce him, if he doesn't come back home to her, this minute!

Regardless how he finds out, once husband finds out the hotel and room number, he jumps in his car, .45 caliber pistol with silencer attached, in his shoulder holster, with plenty of ammo clips as back-up.

Once he is at the hotel and on the right floor, outside Pete's hotel room, he takes his cell out of his pocket and calls Pete's room and tells Pete he has the room door and all exits covered and will kill his cheating, marriage wrecking, seducing, worthless, male slut whore ass, the second he steps outside that door! Then husband tells ole Pete, to put his cheating slut wife on the phone, RIGHT NOW!

When wife comes on phone, husband tells her he is outside their room door waiting for her to come out! If she wants this marriage, and doesn't want to lose her ass and everything she's got, in divorce court, then she needs to get her cheating slut drunk ass out that room door, RIGHT NOW! IF she isn't outside his room in ten seconds, you will blow the door down and come inside and louse up her and Pete's little cheating fuck session, and she will drown in the ensuing blood bath her cheating on him, has caused!

Oh BTW hubby: cheating slut wife Becky, should already be outside that room door with you, by the time you tell her all this! The ten seconds she had to clear his room, started, the second she said hello, to you, when Pete first handed her the phone!

Another thing that made this story so unreal, so unbelievable, is that, well before wife texted hubby to tell him they were at Pete's hotel room, husband should've been ready for combat, ready to take both these cheating mother-fuckers down and out, when she first texted him from a bar he knew!

He should've been en-route to that bar, when she texted hubby a bit later, she was still there with Pete, getting drunk with him!

As if...any husband with any common sense at all, couldn't of figured-out instantly, what they were up too, at that point?

Come on author, GET REAL! Stay REAL and believable at least, with a story like this!

Husband already knows, from the way his wife's texts are worded, so smart assed and flirty, that she wanted Pete and was out on the town with him and intended on sleeping with him!

Through all these nasty awful texts, wifey is having so much fun, purposefully back stabbing her husband with them, and husband does not get mad and tell her in text replies, he knows she is cheating on him!

So why didn't he just call her up and tell the whoring slut, she has to come home sometime, to get all her so valuable shit! Husband will be waiting for her, when she gets back home! She is so busted!

Husband needs to tell Becky his wife, the truth, that Pete just wants a piece of her cunt, he will use her up, then toss her away!

What? This brainless husband, forgets his cheating wife is texting him on her cell phone and that he can call her up on it, as well? What the fuck is wrong with this limp-dick, slope-headed jackass husband, anyway?

All the above, is why, I didn't like this story! Author, if you're going to write a story about anyone living in current day and time like this, on planet earth, you need to make the story believable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hello?...

Uhhhh..... Really dude?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You are very lucky

I'd love for my wife to cheat on me!! Just enjoy the creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmmmm?

She had so many excuses not wanting to come home. I wouldn't be surprise if they planned this out already. I would think twice about this. And the thing is you're too soft on her. Should have put some anger in there to get her home. Hope things worked out after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unfinished

You get a single star for your lack of effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FINISH THE STORY!!

FINISH....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous