Is She REALLY Old Enough?

Story Info
Peg & Cher meet Carrie's daughter.
6.4k words
4.67
38k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the final chapter in the incestuous adventures of Cher, Peg and their families. If you haven't already read the first three (My BFF, Her Dad and Her Mom & All In The Families & A Weekend at the Cabin) you might want to read them first. I hope you've enjoyed these, but now it's time to start writing the book I've put off for the last several years!

Enjoy!

*****

Is She REALLY Old Enough?

"Good morning, Cher, do you have to work today?"

I'd just come down for breakfast and Mom hadn't even given me a chance to get my first cup of coffee. "Yes, Mom, I work the short shift, from 10 to 4. Why?"

"Oh that's great. Carrie is coming over around 7:00 and I was hoping you and your father could spend a few hours with us."

For those who aren't familiar with our family, this was Mom's way of saying that she, Dad, her friend and I would spend the evening screwing each other's brains out! My best friend, Peggy, and I and our parents had for the last several weeks been sharing really hot sex with each other in every combination we could think of.

It had started with Peggy and I realizing we wanted to fuck each other's fathers. We'd hooked up our moms and then had hooked up ourselves. Saturday evening parties every other week had yielded to a full weekend of everyone fucking everyone. Mom had brought her friend, Carrie, for the weekend. She had fit right in with our group, eating our pussies, fucking our dads, and enjoying the feel of our tongues on her nipples and cunt.

Now she was coming over for an evening. We had agreed to every other week as a reasonable schedule for our fuck fests, but sometimes a 'mini party' just seemed right. We didn't do this often, Dad and I both had to work. And we didn't want the sex to get stale. I'm not sure it could. I really love my Mom and Dad, and I think I could fuck them both every day without losing any of the thrill.

Fortunately it was a busy day at work. I hate those days when it's so slow you can think about how horny you are, but you don't dare do anything about it. I got off at 4:00 and was home by 4:25. Dad would be home around 5, so Mom had dinner going. "Why don't you rest for a while, Cherrie. You'll have time for a shower after we eat."

Dinner was light. We don't want a heavy meal on our stomachs when we start fucking and eating. I took a leisurely shower after dinner and looked through my drawers for the right thing to wear. I like to look nice, but it made no sense to put on an elaborate outfit that would just be coming back off. I finally settled on a light tank top and a loose fitting pair of boy shorts, very comfortable and easy to shed quickly. I met Mom at the top of the stairs. She had apparently had the same thoughts I'd had. She was wearing a light cotton wrap-around that had been intended as a pool cover-up, but she used it as a summer dress. It was short, coming just to the middle of her thighs, and the wrap was just enough to cover. It fastened with 2 small velcro dots. It was obvious she was bra-less and, if I was right, she had probably left her panties in the dresser drawer, too. So she could go from 'clothed' to nude in less than three seconds!

We got to the living room just as Carrie rang the door bell. Mom let her in and gave her a quick hug and kiss. "Hi Susan, hi, Cher! I'm glad to see you! I wasn't sure you would be here! I did have something to talk to you about."

"Can we talk later? Ted is waiting in the family room." Mom led the way down the stairs. Dad was behind the bar pouring drinks. He had bourbon on ice and he'd poured wine for us. He was shirtless and as he carried our wine to us we saw that he was wearing nothing but a light weight pair of gym shorts and flip flops.

Carrie laughed. "I'm feeling a little over dressed, here." She had on a pair of slacks and a pull over blouse. We agreed and were quick to remedy the situation. Dad took her drink back and I dropped to my knees in front of her, unzipped her slacks and pulled them off her hips and to the floor. At the same time Dad pulled her blouse over her head. As Mom released her bra from behind her, I pulled her panties down to join her slacks on the floor. From fully clothed to stark naked in less than a minute. I think we set a record.

A few moments later, as Mom stripped off the dress and Dad stepped out of his shorts, I pulled off my tank top and Carrie pulled down my boy shorts. It was only a few minutes since Carrie had stepped through the front door and we were all naked. Mom gently pushed Carrie towards one of the bar stools. She leaned over and began teasing Carrie's cunt with her tongue. I dropped to my knees to get my tongue into Mom's pussy and Dad hopped up and sat on the edge of the bar so that Carrie could suck on his quickly hardening cock.

None of us wanted to start the evening with a super quick orgasm, so we pulled apart after several minutes. We'd learned over the last several weeks that the build up to that first climax can set the tone for the whole evening. Carrie was the first to speak. "Susan, would you mind terribly if your husband fucked me?"

Mom chuckled. "Of course not, Carrie. I haven't had a chance to do a slow, easy 69 with my daughter for much too long, so you two take the couch and we'll take the floor. Cher, do you want the top?"

"No thanks, Mom. I really prefer the bottom. I absolutely love the taste of the cum straight from your pussy."

Mom laughed. "Sweetheart, I know for a fact, you love the taste of cum from anyone's pussy and, for that matter, from anyone's cock."

She was right, I do love the taste of cum, from a pussy or from a cock. But I've come to realize over the last couple of months, there's something very special about your mother coming in your mouth, and, very special about your father coming in your mouth, your pussy or your asshole.

I stretched out on the family room floor, spreading my legs to give Mom full access to my cunt. As she knelt over my face I saw Carrie lowering herself onto Dad's hard-on. As my tongue found its way into Mom's cunt, I felt the first magic touch of her tongue on my own, very sensitive, pussy lips. We played, lightly teasing with the tips of our tongues, savoring the feel and taste of each other, hoping to last as long as possible before we came. On the couch Carrie was moving slowly, up and down on Dad's cock. After nearly twenty minutes, I couldn't wait any longer. I pushed my tongue as hard as I could into Mom's pussy. She answered with a similar attack on my cunt. We both came within a few seconds. Carrie, still riding Dad, could see, and hear, our climaxes. Her pussy clenched and pulled and, within a few minutes, she and Dad came, too.

Over the next hour I ate Carrie's pussy, sucked Dad's cock and spent a glorious twenty-five minutes riding Dad's hard-on like a cowgirl. Mom and Carrie took turns sitting on each other's faces. By the time we finally stopped screwing for a short rest, everyone had fucked everyone.

Dad declared himself done for the night. "You ladies are fantastic. And I'm sure you could, somehow, keep pulling cum out of this muscle for the rest of the night, but I do have to work tomorrow morning. I have no doubt that the three of you can continue to satisfy each other without me." He kissed each of us and headed upstairs for a shower before going to bed.

"Well," Carrie grinned, "we wouldn't want to make a liar out of Ted, would we? Susan, will you sit on my face while your daughter shows me how well she uses her tongue on a girl's cunt?"

We were happy to oblige. I'm always happy to lick a smoothly shaved pussy and Carrie always provides me with a drink of very tasty cum. Mom knew she would be satisfied as well. In the few weeks since we'd introduced Carrie to girl-girl sex she had proved to be a fantastic cunt licker.

There was no holding back now. We attacked each other's pussies as though it might be the last chance we'd get. Mom and Carrie went to multiple orgasms within just a few minutes. We kept it going until Mom pulled off and collapsed beside us. "Stop, Cher! Stop!" Carrie was breathing so hard she almost couldn't talk.

When Mom finally got her breathing under control, she realized that I had given, but not gotten. "Carrie, I think we need to do something for my daughter. Cher, honey, when was the last time you had a climax from having your nipples teased? Would you like that, sweetie?"

"Oh my god, yes, Mom. Yes!" I stretched out with my arms behind my head so I could watch as my mother and one of her best friends each took a nipple and began gently sucking. Their fingers were gently stroking the underside of my tits and their eyes were locked on each other. It was so hot! They seemed to sense when I was getting close and eased the pressure just enough to keep me from coming, and then, without saying a word, both of them sucked as hard as they could, pushing on my nipples with their tongues as they did! I screamed and for the first time ever, I squirted!

Mom and Carrie both went wide eyed and reached for my pussy. They each slid a finger, side by side, into my gushing cunt. I squealed again and felt another huge gush of cum building. I felt their fingers working quickly in and out and I squirted again. "That was incredible, absolutely, fucking incredible! Oh my god, Mom! I never thought I would do that. But I guess I made a mess on the floor, didn't I?"

Mom and Carrie both laughed. "Honey, we can get a towel and take care of this in a minute. It was really intense, wasn't it Carrie? Watching my baby come that hard, knowing that I was doing that for her! I almost came myself!"

Carrie agreed. "That was ... I don't know how to describe it ... intense, just really intense. I never saw anyone do that!"

"Wait, do you never watch porn? Ever? Mom, did you have the cameras on?"

"Cameras?" Carrie looked shocked.

"No! Heavens, no. I would never do that without asking Carrie if it was okay."

"Wait, what cameras?" Carrie looked confused.

"In the corners," I explained, pointing out the four very small cameras mounted near the ceiling in each corner of the room. "We put them in a few days ago. Dad ran a brief test to be sure they worked, but I don't think we've actually used them yet, have we Mom?"

"No, dear, not yet. What we thought, Carrie, was that with the parties we have in here once or twice a month, it might be a real turn on to record the fun and play parts of it back during the week. But we would never turn them on without everyone agreeing to it. We didn't even think about them this evening, or we would have asked you if it was okay."

"Okay? That sounds really hot! Yes, it's okay! I wish they'd been on a few minutes ago. Can you make copies of the files? If we turn them on, can I get a copy somehow?" She sounded really excited.

"Yes, I can put the files on a flash drive or a dvd. Why?"

"Susan, do you have that strap-on here? I mean in the room? Remember you said we'd use it when we got back together."

Now I understood. Mom got the strap-on out of the side table drawer while I booted up the computer the cameras were hooked to. It took a few minutes to get going and I checked to be sure all four were working and focused on the area we were playing in.

"Okay," Mom asked, "who's the first fuckee and the first fucker? Remember I told both of you that I wanted to get as well as give. Do we get the cards out again?"

"I don't think we need to, Mom. I get the feeling that Carrie is eager to get that into her cunt and I'm happy to oblige, if that's okay."

"Yes, yes, Cher. You can fuck me while I eat out your mother's pussy!"

"Only if we trade places after she fucks you. I'm happy to let you go first, Carrie, but I will get mine, too."

While Carrie used a towel to dry the floor, Mom showed me how to adjust the straps to hold the nub in just the right spot on my clit. I was sure Carrie was very wet, but the strap-on was very dry. I found the jar of lube in the drawer and smeared some on the head of the purple, plastic cock.

Carrie stretched out on the floor, legs spread, pussy ready, and as Mom knelt over her mouth, I pushed the strap-on into her cunt. Wow! That was so hot! I'd had sex with Carrie before. Hell, I'd had sex with Mom, Peggy and her mom before. I'd sucked on tits and eaten pussy. I'd had my nipples sucked and my pussy eaten. But nothing had prepared me for the sensation of pushing a cock, even a fake one, into another woman's cunt! And, as I started stroking out and back into her pussy I realized that Mom was right, the feeling of the nub on my clit was mind blowing.

It took only a few minutes to drive Carrie into multiple orgasms and the more excited she got, the harder she pushed her tongue into Mom's pussy, so they both started to come almost at the same time. I was only a few moments behind them. Mom wanted to switch places with Carrie almost immediately, but I convinced her to let me catch my breath. While we were resting, she decided she wanted me to take her from behind. Carrie took a seat at the edge of the couch, legs open, and Mom began teasing her shaved pussy before I could even get the strap-on into her. I tried to go slow. I wanted this to last as long as possible. How often does a young lady get to actually fuck her mother? I mean actually shove a cock, real or otherwise, into her mother's pussy. Again, the climaxes were incredible, Mom first and a few moments later, Carrie, and finally, me.

We rested for a bit before Mom helped Carrie with the straps. And then, once more I enjoyed another woman screwing me, but this time my mother was sitting on my face, coming in my mouth. Awesome! And then we swapped places and I sat on her face and watched as one of her best friends shoved a plastic cock into her while she shoved a very real tongue into me. That last orgasm of the evening was as good as any I'd had that night, or any other.

Thirty minutes later, freshly showered, we sat on the couch with cold drinks. "When I got here this evening, Cher, I said I wanted to talk to you. I told you, as we were leaving the cabin, that my stepdaughter was coming to visit. I gave her the plane fare as an eighteenth birthday present and she made arrangements to work remotely, so she's able to stay for a month. I hope you and Peggy can come over this weekend to meet her and maybe spend some time in the pool with her."

I laughed. "What you mean is you want us to seduce her. You really want to fuck her!"

"Well," she grinned, "I can't deny wanting to have sex with her. Now that you've showed me how great girl-girl sex can be, I can't help being excited by her. But honestly, I see how much you and Peggy enjoy sex with your moms and I want that with her."

Peg and I both had Sunday afternoon off, so I picked her up after lunch and we drove to Carrie's. We had our swim suits under shorts and shirts. "Which suit did you wear, Peg?"

"The blue one."

"Oh shit! You are out to seduce, aren't you?" Her blue bikini was really four very small triangles of material held together with cord. Two triangles just barely covered her nipples and the other two covered her pussy and asshole, but just. The cords of the top tied with an easy to untie bow behind her back and the bottoms at her sides. It was a suit designed to come off easily.

"Seduction is the object, isn't it? Let me guess, you went with the white one, didn't you?" My white bikini was almost as revealing as Peg's blue one, but where hers tied, mine had straps that fastened with velcro, also easy to shed. Peggy was right, seduction was the goal.

Carrie took us out to the pool and introduced us to Bonnie. She was in the water and when we came through the gate she swam under water to the side and poked her head up to say hello. She had a cute face with soft brown hair, that didn't quite reach her shoulders. She smiled as Carrie introduced us. "Come on in. The water is great."

As we pulled off shirts and shorts, Carrie told us she had to get some grocery shopping done. We swam for a while and then agreed it was time to get some sun. As we climbed out, Peg and I got our first actual look at Bonnie's body. Carrie had described her as petite. Not even close! I was sure a size 0 would be loose on that tiny frame. I'm pretty sure that Carrie had told us she wore a 30A bra. I was willing to bet it would be loose, too! She probably had to shop for jeans in the kid's department.

"Wow, Bonnie, you have got an awesome body!"

Her smile quickly faded and a look of total frustration replaced it. "It's a damned shame the guys don't seem to agree with you."

"What?" Peg and I were in unison.

"The guys are afraid of getting arrested for statutory rape, or child molesting. The girls I work with tell me I've been nicknamed 'Jail Bait' or just 'JB'. It is so frustrating! I'd do anything to get laid, but the men are afraid of me! I'm sorry, I shouldn't unload on you like that."

"It's okay, we understand, don't we Peg. A fresh set of batteries every week. We've had the same problem, for very different reasons, ourselves. There are plenty of guys around that would be happy to fuck us, and some of them have, but we got tired of buying our own drinks, waiting for the cheapskate to buy the last beer at closing time, expecting to get a piece of ass for next to nothing. We spent more than a few evenings with our favorite vibrators, too. That is until a couple of months ago."

"What happened then? Did you find guys?"

"Well, sort of, but first we found each other."

"Oh! You mean you're lesbians?" She looked somewhere between shocked, embarrassed and curious. It was the curious we had hoped for.

Peggy laughed. "No, Bonnie, we are definitely NOT lesbians. But we do enjoy sex with each other, and a few other women as well. I can tell you for a fact that an afternoon with Cher will cure you of that horniness for several days. She can satisfy your pussy itch better than anyone else I know."

"And," I added, "Peggy is damned good, too. If you're horny, we can solve that for you in a hurry!"

"I - I - I" Bonnie was clearly flustered. "I don't know ..."

"What, Bonnie? You don't know how to have sex with a woman? Trust us, baby, we will show you everything you need to know."

"I mean, I never, well, thought about doing it with another woman."

"That is very obvious, but now you have. And you have two very willing teachers, right here. Why don't we get these suits off and we'll show you how good sex can be."

"Wait, you mean now? Out here? Now?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"But we're outside!"

"This is a privacy fence. It gives privacy. So why not?"

"Well, what if my stepmom catches us?"

"Don't worry about Carrie. She's shopping. So let's get that suit off."

"Oh, shit!"

"Would you feel better if Cher and I took ours off first?"

"Well, I guess ..."

"Come here, Peg." She stepped over to me and seconds later I'd pulled the strings on three knots and she was naked. She gave a couple of quick tugs on the straps on my suit and I was very quickly as naked as she was.

"Oh, my god!" Bonnie gasped. "You're ..."

We laughed. "Yes, Bonnie, we're naked. And now, it's your turn." I dropped to my knees in front of her and pulled her suit bottom down as Peg tugged her top off. She had a light brown bush that I was dying to shave off. For now, I just wanted to taste that sweet, young cunt. What I didn't want, though, was to scare Bonnie off.

I stood up and kissed her gently. "So tell me, Bonnie, how much experience have you had? You're not a virgin, are you?"

"Well, no, I guess not." She didn't seem to certain of that.

"What do you mean, you guess not?" Peggy asked before I could.

"There was one time, about a year and a half ago. This guy, well, he ... ah..."

"He fucked you." Peg supplied.

"Yeah, but first he ... ah ... made me ... ah"

I helped her out. "He made you suck his cock."

12