Is She REALLY Old Enough?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, and as soon as he got, you know, hard, he wanted to do it. But I made him put on a ... ah ..."

"So he had you suck him just to get him hard and then you stopped him to put on a rubber."

"Right."

"Okay," Peggy asked, "was it good?"

"Well, it did hurt a little at first. And then it started to feel okay. And then he ... ah..."

"He was finished, just that fast, wasn't he? And you didn't come, did you?"

"Yeah, he was done, and no, I didn't have a climax."

"And since then?"

"Well, I've found that my battery powered friend doesn't let me down like that, unless, that is, I let the batteries run down!"

"So," I asked, "you've never had anyone eat your pussy?"

"Aahh, no."

"And has anyone ever sucked on those incredible tits?"

"Incredible? Shit, they almost aren't there! And why would anyone suck on them?"

"Oh, Bonnie! We have so much to teach you. First, when it comes to tits, big is not always best. You have beautifully shaped, very firm, tits. Yes, they are small, but they deserve to be worshiped. That is where we start. Lie down on the chaise. Peggy, you take that side, I've got this side."

We knelt on either side of the chaise and began teasing her nipples with our tongues while we lightly stroked the underside of her tits with a fingertip. Bonnie gasped her pleasure.

We kept the focus on her nipples for several minutes before I slid a finger down to her pussy. I teased her for a brief period, lightly running my fingers tip up and down the lips of her cunt, almost, but not quite, pushing it into her. Then I found her clit and rubbed soft circles around that hard little nub. And then, finally, I slid a finger into Bonnie's pussy. She squealed, lifted her ass off the chaise, and came!

"Oh, my god! Yes, yes, yes! Oh, god! So good, so good."

I kissed her, my tongue finding hers, my fingers finding her nipples again. "You liked that, didn't you?"

"Oh, yes! Oh god,, yes!" She was struggling to catch her breath.

"We're just getting started, Bonnie! Peggy is going to show you what a good woman can do with her tongue. You need to lie back, close your eyes and enjoy." I nodded to Peggy and we each began teasing a nipple with the tips of our tongues. As we sensed Bonnie approaching another orgasm, Peg moved between her thighs. She lifted Bonnie's legs to give herself better access and began caressing Bonnie's pussy with her tongue.

"Oh! Oh shit! Oh god! Oh shit, oh shit, oh, shit! Oh my god, that is so good!" Bonnie's orgasms seemed to string together in one long stream.

"Good, wasn't it?" As though I needed to ask!

"Oh, god, that was beyond good! That was incredible. I never ..."

"You never ... oh, that's right, no one ever ate your pussy before."

"No. But I hope someone will do it again!"

Peggy laughed. "Damned right, I will! Your pussy tastes almost as good as Cher's. I wonder if you can eat as good as she does, too."

"I'll bet if I help her she can." I said.

"Oh! I didn't think ..." Bonnie was obviously flustered.

"Again, something you've never done. Am I right?"

"I never even thought about it - until now, that is."

"Are you ready to try it? Do you want to eat Peggy's pussy? You eat hers while I eat yours?" This was the opening I'd been waiting for.

"Yes," Bonnie was a little hesitant, "yes, I think I want to do that."

"Tell me," Peg urged, "tell me what you want, Bonnie."

"I want to eat your pussy, while Cher eats mine."

Carrie had not gone grocery shopping. Peg and I had known that she was staying just beyond the privacy fence. She was waiting for a text from me. Peg stretched out beside Bonnie, pulling her into a very hot, tongue twisting, kiss. "Why don't I just kneel over your face and Cher can take my place between your legs."

Bonnie was a little tentative as she started licking Peg's cunt. Peggy was kneeling over her face, totally blocking her vision. I sent a one word text, 'now', and then began licking her pussy. Carrie slipped quietly through the gate and touched me lightly on the shoulder. I quickly traded places with her and a few moments later I was watching Carrie eat her step daughter's cunt.

Carrie was, I knew from experience, an exceptional cunt licker. She very quickly brought her stepdaughter to multiple orgasms. Peggy, realizing what was happening, had lifted herself off of Bonnie's face as soon as she started to come. She knew the best was yet to come, pun intended.

I gave Bonnie time to enjoy several really intense climaxes before I spoke. "That is really fucking incredible, isn't it, Bonnie?" There was just a moment's pause As she realized that I couldn't be talking to her if my tongue was in her pussy. Her eyes popped open and she lifted her head to look down at her stepmother's smiling eyes.

"Holy shit! Mom!" But she didn't make any effort to move.

Carrie laughed. "What, sweetie? Aren't I doing a good enough job down here?"

"No, I mean yes, I mean it feels fantastic, but ..."

"But what? Just lay back and let Mommy finish eating. I hate to have a good orgasm interrupted!" She pushed her tongue back into Bonnie's cunt.

We spent the rest of the afternoon eating and taking the occasional dip in the pool to cool off and then diving - back between each other's thighs. We finally went into the house for showers around five. By 5:30 we were sitting in the living room, clean and dressed, cold beer in hand.

"Well, Bonnie, was Peggy right? Did we take care of your horrny problem?"

"Oh, my god, yes! But there is still the issue of, well, I still want a cock. I really want to get fucked by a guy!"

Carrie laughed. "You know what, Bonnie. I think we can take care of that, too. But you need to have just a little patience. I know Saturday seems like it's a long way off, but you just wait. We'll be going to a party Saturday evening with Cher, Peggy, and their parents. I'm sure Brad and Ted, their dads, will be happy to fuck that tight little pussy of yours."

Saturday evening finally came! It had been a really long week. I'd spent much too much time with Fred, my favorite vibrator. Peggy and I had managed to spend a couple of hours with Bonnie after work Wednesday, but that just heightened our need for Saturday's fuck fest.

The party was in our family room, so the cameras were rolling, Everyone had okayed them except Bonnie. Carrie was afraid they would spook her, so we agreed to tell her about them later and delete the files if she asked us to. Dad passed out drinks and we did the introductions. Our parents and Bonnie hadn't met until then.

We agreed on the undress your neighbor approach to getting our clothes off. Everyone took something from the person on either side of them, and then we did a chair switch and helped our new neighbors.

Dad had the privilege of taking Bonnie's bra off. "Oh shit! Carrie, are you sure! I'm sorry, Bonnie, are you really old enough to be here? I'd really like to fuck you, but I don't want to go to jail!"

We all chuckled, except Bonnie, that is. Carrie saved the situation. "Relax, Ted. I told you she looked like she was thirteen! But she really is eighteen. And she is really horny, aren't you, dear?"

"Yes! I really want ..."

"She wants fucked, Dad! Let's get the rest of these clothes off!" We'd stopped with panties and boxers still hiding the really good stuff. We quickly shed the last impediments to a night of hot sex.

"Bonnie, we have a tradition, here. Anytime a new woman enters our family circle, the evening starts with our dads giving her a formal welcome, or is that a 'well come'. So, since, if my memory is right, my dad was the first to welcome your mom, Brad gets to welcome you. Carrie, why don't you get Bonnie ready while Peggy gets her dad ready?"

Carrie dropped to her knees between Bonnie's thighs and began teasing her pussy with the tip of her tongue while Peg pulled her dad's quickly hardening cock intro her mouth. It took only a few minutes for Brad to reach his full stature. Peggy pulled him all the way into her throat one more time and declared him ready.

Carrie swirled her tongue around Bonnie's clit again and made a similar announcement. And then she directed Bonnie to lie down on the couch. She lifted one leg onto the back of the couch and pulled the other one off the front, and Brad took his place between them. We all watched as he slowly pushed his erection into her tight little cunt.

"Oh, god! Oh, god! So big! Oh, god!"

"Okay, Bonnie, we'll go slow. I'm almost all the way in. Try to relax. We'll wait right there for a minute. Let me know when you're ready for more."

"Oh, god! So big! Okay, okay. I'm ready!" She took a deep breath and pushed back as Brad shoved his cock the rest of the way in. He stopped, his balls against the ass, and let her get used to the feeling of a hard cock filling her pussy.

"Are you ready now, Bonnie? Do you want me to fuck you, now?"

"Yes, Brad. I think so. Go slow, please." She closed her eyes and held her breath.

"Look at me, Bonnie. Open your eyes. Relax, baby, take a breath and breathe. This will be good, but you need to relax."

Bonnie opened her eyes, took a breath and nodded. Brad slowly pulled his cock out until only the head was left in her pussy. And then he pushed it back in.

"Oh, god! So big, so good, so good! Yes, Brad, yes!"

Brad began a very slow in out rhythm, all the way in and then back out. "Damn, Bonnie, you have the tightest pussy. Damn that is good."

It didn't take too long for Bonnie to reach her first orgasm. Brad would normally have waited for her to go multiple, but her cunt was so tight and the rest of us were watching and quietly cheering Bonnie on. He blew his load into her just a few moments after she came.

"Oh, god, Brad! That was so good! Why did you stop?"

Everyone laughed at that. And Dad spoke up. "Don't you worry, young lady. Brad may have stopped, but I have yet to start!"

"I think," Mom stopped him, "that the girl might want to rest for a minute before you go sticking that thing into her! She isn't used to non-stop fucking - yet!"

That got a bit of laughter, but Bonnie was quick to respond. "No, ma'am, I don't want to rest! I want to keep fucking! It felt so good when Brad came in me!"

More laughter. "My name is Susan, Bonnie, not 'ma'am'! And if you really are ready for more, Cher will get her daddy prepped and Peggy can get you cleaned up a little."

We were quick to follow Mom's instructions. I pulled Dad's cock into my mouth. He didn't really need it, we had all gotten very excited watching Ted and Bonnie. But I did as Mom said, sucking him as deep into my throat as I could. I do like sucking a good cock and I especially like sucking my Dad off. But this time I didn't get to taste his cum. Peggy had licked Bonnie's pussy clean and the girl was eager for her second fuck of the evening.

Dad is never one to turn down a hot young girl, and Bonnie, with her "I look 12" figure had him really turned on. He stretched out on his back. "Here it is, girl! Get on!" Bonnie was hesitant. She had never seen a cowgirl fuck. Peggy quickly explained and Bonnie, eyes wide, slowly impaled herself on Dad's very rigid pole.

"Oh, god, that feels awesome! You are so deep in me, Ted! Oh, god!"

Dad began a slow dance, pushing up into her and pulling away, his hands gently caressing her tits and his eyes locked on hers. It took Bonnie only a minute to realize she could double the pleasure by working with him, lifting up as he pulled down and dropping back down to meet his upward thrust.

They didn't last long. We hadn't expected them to. Bonnie was new to this and her pussy was really tight. Dad started to come way before he wanted to. Bonnie's eyes got wide as she felt him shooting his load up into her and seconds later she was squealing her approval of his technique.

Mom, Karen, Peg and I were so turned on we couldn't wait to get into each other's crotches. Only Carrie was willing to wait. She pulled her stepdaughter into a really hot embrace, and just held her. "Was that good, Baby? Did you like getting your pussy filled? Do you see why I enjoy my time with this family?"

Bonnie was still trying to get her breathing back under control. But there was no question she was very happy. As she and Carrie cuddled and talked, Peggy and Mom took charge of the loveseat, while Karen and I stretched out on the floor. We quickly decided to do a 69, and I pulled her over my face. I could sense that Mom and Peg were doing something very similar on the loveseat.

Dad and Brad were content to rest a few minutes. They had both shot huge loads into Bonnie's tight cunt to start the night. We took our time, building towards our first climax. But we were all well practiced at pussy eating. Peggy came first and then Karen and me, and a few moments later, Mom.

We sipped our drinks and considered how to spend the next half hour. Brad and Dad felt recovered enough to want another pussy to screw. We settled with Dad fucking Peggy while she ate Bonnie. Brad fucked me while I ate Carrie, and Mom and Karen ate each other. During the next several hours, Bonnie ate, fucked and was eaten in every combination of two, three and four we could think of. Her appetite for sex was voracious!

The rest of us also enjoyed our sex with her and each other in as many ways as we possibly could. I had one incredible series of multiple orgasms with Bonnie sitting on my face, Mom, Karen, Peggy and Carrie taking turns sacking my nipples while Brad and Dad DP'd me. Bonnie was the only one of the women who didn't get ass fucked at least once.

It was after 1:00 Sunday morning before we all collapsed, totally spent and very satisfied. We straggled off in groups of two and three to shower before the others headed home. As we gathered in the living room, I begged Karen and Carrie to let Peg and Bonnie stay the night.

"I can't think of anything better than falling asleep with them cuddling up in my bed with me, unless it would be waking up in the morning with one of them on either side of me!"

12