All Comments on 'Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 07'

by loveinbriefs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
andrepkandrepkover 2 years ago
I'm smiling at them!

Delightful saga of loving and sexy folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always love seeing a new chapter. It feels like someone left me a present that was completely unexpected. You continue to extract emotions from me with every chapter and it is wonderful that someone can do that with such an honest and realistic story. I am saddened that you are taking a break but isn’t that always the way it is when you lose something that you deeply enjoy, even if it is temporary. I am excited to see what your collaboration will bring forth and seeing as it is a prequel of sorts, I am even more exuberant as I have often wondered how a couple who fit so perfectly somehow managed to find each other and grow into such a loving relationship while still able to enjoy the excitement of their sex life by sending out Liz the Hunter in search of new prey. Thanks once again for the marvelous chapter and the story as a whole. You improved my life with your incredible writing and constant work ethic and I appreciate it so much.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Thanks as always for sharing another chapter in this incredible story. It brightens my day when ever I see a new chapter😃 While I am sad you are taking a break, it is with enthusiasm that look forward to the tale(s) of how Liz and Alex met, as they are two beautiful and cherished woman. Thanks as always for sharing and I look forward to the new story and eventually more chapters of ISSam

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sensual & arousing as ever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveinbriefs@loveinbriefs
I welcome comments, questions, suggestions, and constructive criticism. I love hearing from you folks; your feedback really helps keep me coming back to the keyboard time and time again and I'm grateful to all of you for that. With that said, I want to express the point that t...