Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back into Alex's enticing emerald eyes, I slid a hand up her smooth side, teasing over her chest, and around to the back of her neck. I pulled her into me slowly, meeting her soft lips with mine and coaxing her mouth open with a flirting graze of my tongue. Our tongues rolled and entwined, igniting fireworks as our passion exploded as we kissed intensely. My other hand drifted down, cupping a taut little ass-cheek and pulling her against me firmly, our bodies writhing against each other, desperate to express our mutual desire.

Alex pulled back, unbuckling my belt and pushing my pants and boxers down over my ass until they dropped to my ankles. She teased her fingers up over my abs, tracing a path through the dark hairs that ran in a line up stomach to my chest before suddenly shoving me back. I fell into a seated position as she giggled, giving me a sultry wink and stepping between my legs after I had kicked my pants to the side. I leaned forward, kissing her smooth stomach as my hands found her ass once more, pulling her close while my lips explored her body. Slowly drifting down her front, I paused for a moment to probe her cute belly-button with my tongue, earning a soft gasp and a giggle.

When I had finally made my way down to the bulge against Alex's hip, I could feel the heat radiating off her member as it strained against the confines of her tight panties. Kissing her through the lacy material, my lips and tongue grazed along the length of her shaft as I nuzzled my face into her, delighting in her faint moans of appreciation. I teased her, going back and forth across the length of her substantial cock, her panties dampening more and more with each passing moment. By the time I finally hooked my fingers into the waistband, it was hard to say who was more excited; Alex with her hands on my head, grinding herself against my lips, or myself, with my cock throbbing and my mouth watering in anticipation.

Peeling the panties down over Alex's bulge, her sizeable cock sprang free, standing firm and proud in the open air as I got the flimsy garment past her hips, letting it fall to the floor around her ankles. Drinking in her magnificent endowment, Alex's cock thrilled me every bit as much as it had the very first time I had seen it. Her long, perfectly proportioned shaft matched the rest of her milky-white complexion, the exquisite shape of her glans visible through her foreskin, coming to a delicate pucker of soft folds and ridges already glistening wetly with precum.

Looking up at her, I saw her staring back down at me; her desire burning behind her eyes like an intense flame, her teeth biting into her lower lip as she awaited my devoted worship. Maintaining eye contact, my mouth found the tip of her cock, gently kissing her crown of foreskin and feeling the supple folds of her sheath yield to the gentlest of pressure from my lips. I gazed into her eyes and gingerly licked a slow circle around her head before opening my mouth and taking her between my lips. Alex sighed contentedly, her eyes closing momentarily while I pulled back, tugging her foreskin between my lips as my tongue slipped inside.

The divine taste of Alex's precum spread across my tastebuds and my own eyes closed as I emitted a low, muffled moan, delighting in the sweet flavor of her nectar. I pushed myself down her, feeling her skin shift under my lips as I took her deeper into my mouth, rolling my tongue along the smooth underside of her shaft. Sliding back and forth on her slowly, I took my time enjoying the sensations of her warm, rigid cock filling my mouth, taking her deeper with each subsequent stroke, her soft gasps and moans rewarding my efforts and fueling the gnawing hunger growing inside me.

As our mutual passions inflamed, I sucked Alex with increasing abandon, both of us moaning our individual expressions of pleasure and arousal. Without taking my mouth off her, I took her smooth hips in my hands, pushing her backwards so I could slide off the bed and take my rightful place on my knees between her long, slender legs. I looked up at her to see her gazing back down at me, an amused expression playing across her face as I slid down to the floor. Her smile transformed into a wide-mouthed gasp when I suddenly drove myself all the way down her shaft, feeling her first stretch my tonsils, then hit the back of my throat and keep going as I swallowed her in a quick, fluid motion.

With my nose buried in her neat little muff of ginger pubes, I held down on her, letting my throat adjust to the sensation of pressure from her long, thick cock stretching it to its limits as I massaged her with my tongue. After a moment I backed off just slightly, but where I would have to come up for air or risk gagging in the past, I instead pushed myself back down. Back and forth I slid my throat on the entirety of her substantial cock, my pride brimming with the surprised gasp that escaped her lips.

"Oh... My... God..." Alex moaned, "When did you learn to do that?"

My heart soared, delighted that I impressed her. I hummed against the turgid member buried in my face, knowing all too well the vibrating sensation it was lending to her pleasure. I made a few more lengthy strokes before finally sliding off of her cock with a wet slurp, taking her shaft in my hand and stroking her sensually.

"Liz has been helping me practice." I smiled up at her, lightly bouncing her glans against my lips.

Indeed, she had. For some time now, Liz had been helping me with deepthroat training. When I explained to her that I wanted to be able to pleasure Alex like she could, she had leapt at the opportunity with her trademark enthusiasm. We worked on it together, either when Alex wasn't home, or occasionally hiding out in the shower if she was. The experience had amounted to a lot of sloppy fun and a few slightly embarrassing moments, but Liz eagerly guided me until I was able to suppress my gag reflex enough to take a dildo roughly Alex's size without problems. She certainly hadn't complained about all the practice I had done on her along the way either.

"Of course she has!" Alex laughed, smiling down at me.

With a playful grin, I took her in my mouth once more and swallowed her to the hilt, cupping her balls in one hand. Alex gasped and gently bucked her hips, her big dick throbbing in my throat as I stretched around her girth.

"Mmm... Good boy..." Alex purred, causing my pride to swell up in my heart once more.

Alex's hands drifted down to my scalp, her fingers combing through my hair as she wrapped them around the back of my head. She began pumping herself through my mouth, her hips rolling slowly as she fed her delicious cock down my throat, gradually increasing the length and cadence of her strokes. Giving up control to my beautiful lover, I relaxed and let her have her way with me, my tonsils stretching over her again and again. Alex slid back and forth with increasing urgency to the tune of her titillating gasps, moans, and giggles of delight.

As much as I had practiced, I wasn't quite at the level of talent Liz possessed with her impressive lack of gag reflex. My body bucked involuntarily, but I was able to keep Alex buried all the way inside me for a respectable length of time. Despite her forcefulness, her love and care showed through; she could sense when to back off without pushing me too hard. Pulling herself out of me, a thick rope of saliva connected her cock to my lips until the tension broke and it fell to the floor with a wet splat. She slapped her glistening member against my cheek playfully while I caught my breath, gasping again when she pushed herself back into me until her pubes tickled my nose.

Alternating between long, slow thrusts and short, fast ones, Alex's hips undulated as though she were performing a sensual dance. From my place on my knees between her smooth, slender legs I could watch the sexy lines of her defined abdominals ripple and oscillate erotically. I stared up at her with her mouth agape and her eyes squeezed tight, a perfect expression of total pleasure on her beautiful face. When she opened her eyes and noticed me gazing up at her, she smiled sweetly as she bit her lower lip and roughly thrusting into me while giggling to herself.

It felt amazing having Alex use me like that; fucking my throat like it was made for sex, holding my head firmly as she pushed into me and bucked against my mouth. I had lost any sense of time passing, immersed in the sensations and emotions of being used completely for her pleasure and loving every second of it. Barely aware of my own needs, I absentmindedly stroked my throbbing cock while Alex's hips pistoned into me with rampant desire.

Alex's moans and thrusts increased in urgency until I knew she was about to explode. Her fingers tensed against the back of my head, holding me tight while she vigorously fucked my throat. The only thing I wanted more in that moment than to taste her delectable cum was to impress her. Putting my own desires to the wayside, I took her smooth, taut ass cheeks in my hands and pulled her into me hard, desperately trying to force every last available bit of her length down my throat just as I felt her cock pulse powerfully.

Crying out, Alex held me tight, bucking as though she were trying to shoot her very soul into me along with her huge load. Feeling her warm balls contract against my chin as her throbbing dick twitched in my throat, I was overwhelmed by a sense of pride and accomplishment, ecstatic that I was able to give her that pleasure. Alex humped, writhed, and moaned as she came, her body trembling against me while her orgasm tore through her. I felt each jet of warm cum as it ran down my throat, squirt after squirt of her essence pumped directly into my stomach. Finally, her climax waned and faded away, leaving her gasping and panting as she finally released me from her vice-like grasp.

"Oh, wow..." Alex panted as she withdrew from my mouth slowly.

I felt my throat contract as she slid out of me, leaving me feeling stretched out and a little raw, but mostly just elated that she had enjoyed me so well. I kissed her glistening cock in its sheen of saliva and nuzzled into her groin, licking her balls gently and leaving a trail of wet kisses across her hip. Alex reached down to help me to my feet; it wasn't until I tried to stand that I realized how sore my knees were, but for the look on her face I would have endured a thousand times that discomfort.

"How was that?" I smiled, my voice a little hoarse as I cleared my throat.

"Mmm!" Alex hummed emphatically, pulling me into her and kissing me intensely.

Her tongue probed my mouth aggressively, coaxing mine out to play while she pressed her body into me. I could feel her passion and excitement radiating from her as she slid one hand down my body, taking my hard cock in her hand and stroking me while we kissed. I stifled a gasp at her touch; I'd gotten so aroused being used like a fuck toy that my turgid member ached, desperate for stimulation.

"Your turn." Alex spoke with a sultry tone and a playful gleam in her eyes as she edged me back towards the bed.

As I collapsed backwards onto the mattress, Alex crawled on top of me, straddling me as she reached for the nightstand and the bottle of lube therein. Her body spoke of animalistic yearning, and she wasted no time pouring a dollop of the thick, slippery fluid over my dick and massaging it around. Alex positioned herself over me and slid down on my shaft in a quick, smooth motion, surprising me with her haste and desire. She yelped and winced as she impaled herself on me, a pained grimace on her face I recognized as the expression of having gone too far too fast.

"Jesus, baby, are you okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned that she had hurt herself.

"Mm-hmm. Just got a little carried away." She nodded, panting slightly.

Her expression was already softening as her body adjusted to the sudden intrusion and I couldn't help but let out a little laugh, prompting a giggle from Alex in return. After a moment to collect herself, she crossed her arms and pulled her bralette up over her head, exposing her flawless little breasts. She smiled down at me before beginning to rock back and forth on my throbbing dick, her passion quickly mounting. I looked up at her, overwhelmed by her stunning beauty, moaning at the warm velvet sensation of her ass squeezing my member as she pushed herself into me with increasing abandon. Alex leaned forward, bracing herself against my chest, her fingers digging deep trenches into my pectorals as she drove herself back onto me, moaning in lust and ecstasy.

I watched Alex ride me for a while, her gorgeous face a mask of unabated pleasure, both of us gasping and grunting in carnal delight. As worked up as I had gotten, I knew I couldn't last long, but I wasn't ready for the experience to end just yet. I sat up and grabbed her pert little ass with one hand, lifting myself off the bed and flipping her over onto her back. Alex giggled as we came to rest against the mattress and I kissed her desperately while I took over the action, pumping myself into her tight ass. Her hands slid down my back, taking a butt cheek in each hand and pulling me into her eagerly as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her need and hunger were palpable, demonstrated by her desperate touch as my thrusts bounced her against the bed. Both of us began moaning the tune of our individual ecstasies, the sound melding together into a single harmonious rhapsody of exaltation.

Righting myself, I sat up on my knees and pushed her legs up towards her, affording myself a view of my cock stretching her tight hole. Alex's still-semi-erect cock bounced and rolled against her abdomen to the cadence of my thrusts as I pounded myself into her ass. I kissed my way up one slender calf, my fingers finding the buckle on the narrow strap holding her high-heeled sandal around her ankle. I deftly pried it loose. After I had liberated one of her feet, I moved on to the other, tossing her shoe to the side, letting it clatter against the floor as I took her other sexy foot in my hand. Kissing my way up her smooth sole, I flicked my tongue across the sensitive skin, earning a gasp as my lips found her toes and my tongue slipped between them.

Alex rested one foot against my chest, looking up at me while I greedily licked and sucked the other, all the while driving myself into her ass with wild lust. I adored the feel of her cute toes against my lips and on my tongue, reveling in the light smell of her, delighting in the impossibly smooth texture of the silky skin that made up the top of her perfect foot. When I'd had my fill of the first, I lowered it down to my chest and took up the other, repeating the process and showering her with my love and affection. Alex's toes in my mouth with my cock in her ass was the ultimate experience of sex and sensuality; all my senses fully engaged, an exquisite balance of give and take, a perfect moment between my lover and myself.

Worshipping Alex's beautiful feet while I fucked her quickly sent me over the edge. I grabbed hold of one smooth thigh and pulled her into me roughly. The sound of my pelvis clapping against her ass was audible over the guttural grunt that escaped around the toes in my mouth as I exploded inside her. Even as my orgasm crashed over me in a thunderous wave of rapture, I licked a wet trail up the entire length of her sole before sucking her toes back into my mouth, emitting muffled moans around her foot as I felt my cock twitch and pulse, emptying myself inside her in spasms so violently intense that they ached with ecstatic agony.

As my climax faded away, Alex's toes slipped out from between my lips with a wet slurp and she giggled happily as she looked up me, love and adoration beaming from her eyes. I pulled out of her slowly, watching my still-hard cock throb along with my heartbeat as I withdrew from her warm depths. With a wavering sigh, I collapsed next to Alex on the mattress, cuddling up beside her as I pressed my body into hers. She reached for the back of my neck and pulled me close, smiling warmly at me as she touched her forehead to mine. We kissed long and slow, holding each other in a tight embrace as we shared the beautiful moment together.

"You're pretty amazing, you know that right?" Alex said softly, looking deep into my eyes.

"I try my best." I laughed, feeling self-conscious at the compliment.

"I'm serious. You're always surprising me with the effort you put in to make me feel good. It's obvious how much you care. That's one of the reasons I love you so much."

At a loss for actual words to respond with, I just smiled and kissed her softly. What could I say to that? My love for her was boundless and absolute. Her joy was my joy, and her pleasure was my pleasure. It wasn't as though anything I did for her was an act of selflessness, quite the contrary really; I got back just as much as I put in, if not more. I was proud to have pleased her, eternally grateful for the opportunity, and ecstatic that she loved me for it. I had fallen for the girls hard and fast, even if I had been in denial about it for some time. Thinking back on our conversation at dinner I realized only now, in retrospect, that I knew when Alex had fallen for me too. It would have had to have been on our vacation at the cabin. She had told me that she loved how happy I made Liz, but what she was really saying was that she loved me.

Alex turned away and snuggled her back into my chest with a contented sigh. I wrapped an arm around her and squeezed her, drawing myself into her as we cuddled. We shared some light pillow-talk for a while, basking in the glow of post-coital intimacy and snuggling lovingly. I suggested we take a shower, but Alex replied simply "later" in a sleepy, comfortable tone that sounded a lot more like "never" than it did "later," and I chuckled against her shoulder. Which was fine; neither of us were keen on actually making the effort and soon consciousness began to slip away. With her ass pressed into my groin, our legs intertwined, my arm around her slender torso and her hand in mine, we fell asleep; naked, and warm.

12