Is this Forever

Story Info
Brother sister love.
3.8k words
4.33
54.7k
66

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sedona020
Sedona020
110 Followers

My Sister Vanessa was the eldest then there was me then my two younger brothers' Vanessa was six years my senior. I and my two younger brothers were no match for her so when she was left in charge you knew that you could be in for a tough time. I am not going to claim that she was drop dead gorgeous. She was about five foot six tall and quite pretty with a very curvy figure a nice arse, and she had a great pair of tits, brown hair with hazel eyes a younger version of the mum really.

I know it used to piss her off if she had to stay at home and babysit us three younger ones when mum and dad went out, she was very strict with us and she wasn't slow in giving any of us a good smack if we misbehaved. I can understand it now after all she was a teenager and wanted to go out with friends so to stay at home to look after her three young brothers was no fun so we often got the rough end of the stick.

I soon to learn that if you avoided confrontation and did what you were told, when you are told, these occasions were quite tolerable. My two younger brothers would make sure that they were in bed before mum and dad when out to stay out of harm's way. I on the other hand always wanted to stop up, but as I say I was probably a little more compliant than the other two so my sister myself seem to get on okay.

When I was 12 my sister got married and moved away, we used to go visit every six weeks or so, but as I grew up and became more independent my visits grew less and less.

As I turned 18 I was ready to leave home and go to university, it was by coincidence taken into consideration the grades I achieved the best course available to me was at the University in my sister's new hometown.

So with the car packed with all my belongings mum dad and I set off for Warwick they were going to see me booked in the hall of residence then we were off to see my sister for lunch. When we arrived at the University we found that somehow they screwed up as far as the accommodation was concerned and there was nowhere for me to stay that night although they did promised have it sorted out as soon as possible.

After making a quick phone call to my sister it was agreed that I stayed with her until we got the problem sorted out. As it turned out it took the University five days to sort out my accommodation. It was fortunate really because in that time I had been able to re-establish my friendship with my sister Vanessa, also I was able to make a connection with my two nieces Emma who was five and Lizzie who was six.

I was also able to observe the reason for the tension in my sister's marriage not that I would presume to mention it or in any way become involved. My brother-in-law Steve was a nice enough guy but he used drink heavily, not that he was a bad husband violent or anything like that and it was obvious that the family didn't go without.

However every night when he finish work it was straight into the pub and invariably he would be there until closing time so not arriving home until 10 or 11 at night and that was every night of the week except Saturdays and Sundays.

So his two daughters only saw their dad at the weekend and my sister would spend hours and hours on her own.

So when I told her that my accommodation had been sorted and she could have her sofa back she looked genuinely disappointed as I'd been good company for her.

As Steve was taking the girls to their grandmothers on Saturday we would use my sister's car to transfer my gear across town, once the job was complete I insisted that we go for lunch my treat by way of saying thank you to her for putting me up.

There was a pizza place within walking distance of where I was staying as we walked along my sister slipped arm through mine and we walked arm in arm.

As Vanessa has little opportunity to go out, so I know she enjoyed herself a great deal she said that she could not remember the last time she was a free agent for the whole day. We strolled back to my digs arm in arm for Coffee before she headed home; it was plain to see that she was stringing it out as long as possible. She looked at her watch for the 20th time and said, "I must go Bob the girls will be home soon".

She got up to leave I gave a hug and a kiss on the cheek and thanked for all help. Then very unexpectedly she put her head onto my chest and cried and cried. I wasn't sure what to so I just held her close, I knew the cause but it wasn't in my place to say.

She looked up at me and apologized but there was no need and she said, "I'm just so bloody lonely Bob, you know I love my girls to bits but it's not the same as having someone to talk to, I really will miss you this past week has been beautiful."

I was quite moved and I promised that I would visit at least once a week more if I could find the time. She gave me another hug, and wonderful kiss on the lips that lingered a little longer than i expected then went home.

As I settled into university life it became plain that I would have enough time to be able to visit Vanessa and the girls at least twice a week. As it worked out I had no lectures on a Wednesday and Friday until the afternoon so that meant on Tuesday and Thursday I could stop over sleeping on the bed settee in the conservatory.

It was obvious after only my second or third visit that Vanessa's spirits had raised profoundly. On one of the odd occasions that I happened to see my brother-in-law Steve, he actually thanked me for coming over telling me how much my sister's mood had improved. Little did he know that I wanted to scream at him that if he stayed out of the pub a little bit more often there would be no need of my constant visits, but I couldn't get involved?

Our arrangement had been going on now for three or four weeks and, it would seem that we were all arriving great benefit from it. First my sister's mood was much lighter, the two girls benefited from having a very happy mummy, although Steve didn't deserve it he didn't have to put up with his wife's nagging and mood swings, as for me I was assured of at least two good meals a week plus I got all my washing and ironing done which was a great bonus.

My sister belonged to this little circle of mums who took it in turns to take the kids off to school which was a great help to all of them as it meant at least once or twice a week they didn't have such a manic start to the day.

I remember that day vividly, it was round nine thirty and I was still in bed asleep dreaming of something, when I became aware of being gently shaken. Opening my eyes I found Vanessa leaning over me telling me that I should get up. Once the fog had cleared from my brain and as I looked up I was aware that her dressing gown had come partially open and her flimsy nightdress was fighting a losing battle containing those beautiful breasts. I do remember saying this is a wonderful way to be woken up, then for some reason as she leant over me I put my hands on her shoulders and gently brought her face towards mine and I kissed her full on the lips.

There might have been the slightest hesitation on her part, but the next thing I remember it had turned into a full-scale embrace, my mouth opened slightly and instantly it was being invaded by my sister's inquisitive tongue to which I was only too happy to repay in-kind. As we kissed I was aware that Vanessa had a swung her legs up onto the bed and she was now lying beside me.

During the embrace her dressing gown had become completely open and the three buttons on a nightdress had given up the fight to restrain those beautiful tits, and for the first time in my life I got to see her magnificent 36 double D bosom.

This was a situation that I had never envisaged or planned for, until now apart from when I was a young lad who was always trying to get a glimpse of his sister's tit's I had never thought of my sister in a sexual way.

But that all now changed in an instant, as one of my close friends used to say a standing prick has no conscience and how right he was. Our embrace continued I was now lying on my side and my right hand was stroking the beautiful soft skin of Vanessa's inner left thigh. In turn her right hand and had found its way into my boxer shorts and was caressing my balls and engorged cock.

What made it so wonderful for me was that it had been so spontaneous with no real thought from either of us. To this point neither of us has said a word as if by doing so it would break the spell. Vanessa was not wearing panties so I was now stroking her neatly trimmed pussy and she was getting very wet, as I eased 2 fingers into that incestuous portal Vanessa reprimanded me by saying, "oh Robert you naughty boy!!"

I finger fucked her for few minutes until she asked in a very husky tone

"Robert please fuck me I need you inside me sweetheart?"

I rolled over discarded my boxers and lifted her ankles onto my shoulders, as I looked down at her with her nightdress open to the waist giving me a view of her wonderful tits with the hem also bunched round her middle given me a perfect view of that meticulously trimmed pussy I was filled with desire and lust.

As I was about to enter that beautiful lubricated cunt I told her that I had no protection her reply, "that's okay I'm on the pill."

As my cock entered her outer lips I paused for a second or two, we looked into each others eyes and we kissed passionately she broke the kiss and with a pleading in her voice and her eyes,

She said, "now Robert now."

Transferring my weight from my arms to my knees I moved forward and entered my sister for the first time in one easy movement.

A moan escaped her lips and she rolled ahead from side to side, I've had my share of girls in the past but there was something very special about my present fuck mate, I was sure that I had never had my cock manipulated by a woman's vagina in such a sensuous manner as I was experiencing at this very moment. Her eyes never left my face as I thrust my cock in and out of her experienced cunt which I found turned me on even more.

My beautiful sister then demanded that I fuck her really hard and fast she didn't care if it got a bit rough.

This is something I never expected, so I picked up the pace and started to slam into her with all my force, she matched me stroke for stroke and grunt for grunt and by way of encouragement she would say,

"That's right Robert fuck your big sister hard and fast make me cum."

In next to no time I felt that familiar tingling in my balls that told me I was about to cum my load, by choice I would have taken it slower to savor the feeling of ecstasy but it was Vanessa that was setting the pace.

Two or three strokes later I erupted and sent rope after rope of incestuous spunk deep inside my sister's cunt, she responded with a squeal and the scream as her own organism overtook her.

The contractions of her overactive cunt kept milking my sensitive prick to the point where it was almost unbearable. I was about to tell her she would have to stop when her body went limp and I collapsed on top of her. Putting her arms around me and holding me tight she kissed me again and again, and for the first time in my life I was thanked for a wonderful fuck.

We lay in each others arms kissing and stroking and occasionally I would suckle on one of her beautiful breasts. It came as no surprise do to the constant attention Vanessa was paying to my prick and balls after a short space of time I was ready to go again. Kissing her passionately at same time as finger fucking her already leaking cunt, I got between her thighs ready for round two, but I was in for a big surprise;

Vanessa momentarily stopped kissing me and whispered in my ear,

"Please fuck me in the arse."

She could tell by my shocked expression it was something that I never expected; she looked at me intently and just nodded. I will be honest and say up to that point in my life I had never had Anal sex

Although I was up for it I didn't want to mess it up so I told her so. She laughed. First of all she put two pillows underneath her backside and taking my hand that had been busily finger fucking her she wiped all her juices around her little brown puckered anus, this she repeated three or four times with their own hand, she then got me to insert my prick into her weeping cunt. I must say that I did not want to withdraw but once again my big sister was in control,

Satisfied that her arse hole and my rampant cock were well lubricated she placed the head of my prick at the entrance to her back door and told me to push gently, at first I met with fierce resistance but as I continued trying her sphincter started to open to allowed me to enter another forbidden place.

This was completely new to me as I ease my cock deep into my sister's bowels, this time I was instructed that I should be gentler. This was unbelievable and I can truly say I'd never experienced anything like this as I thrust in and out to a much more gentle rhythm.

Vanessa moved her hand in between us and started to play with her clitoris which I found unbelievably horny and almost made me cum there and then but I held on.

The feelings I was getting from this obscene site knowing I was up to my balls in my sisters arse was beyond words.

Inevitably my spunk began to rise and shortly after I was pumping it into my sister's bowels. When I had spent the last of my cum into my sisters arse she came with such ferocity I could not believe it. Her cum shot from her beautiful pussy with such force I thought she was having a piss;

I had read about such things but did not believe it was true I now know differently.

Again we lay in each others arms like the true lovers we were, for some reason I apologized saying I had not set out to seduce her in fact it had never crossed my mind. She assured me that nothing happened that she did not want to happen, she went on to tell me that she had a very high sex drive and a very low resistance so just the fact that I kissed was enough to start her off.

She confided in me that even allowing for Steve's heavy drinking like it or not she made him fuck her at least twice a week. Although there was little romance she made do with a good orgasm at which point Steve would rollover grumbling and go to sleep. Vanessa told me it was the first time in the last eight years that her fuck buddy had not stunk of stale beer and cigarettes which was beautiful.

I was to receive further proof if it was needed however of her almost insatiable appetite for sex before we finished, I fucked her twice more and she also gave me a blow job and swallowed what little spunk that I could give her on the fifth time of asking. It was now past lunchtime and it was obvious that I was not going to make my afternoon lecture and I told her, so with that she straddled my face and I brought it to another squirting climax all over my face and chin and mouth she tasted so sweet.

On another occasion I got to Vanessa's before the girls got home from school she was in the kitchen standing at the sink. I quickly lifted up her skirt and started to rub her arse and cunt within minutes she was soaking wet. I just dropped my slacks and took her from behind; with no fineness I just slammed into her as hard I could because that's what she liked.

I was just getting into my stride When her next door neighbor came into his garden as he turned round he saw us a gave a wave,

Vanessa told me to stay still and to my horror she opened the window and started to talk to him. All he could see was me standing behind my sister. He even gave me a wave and told me what a good chap I was for giving my sister a hand. Little did he know what I was really giving her, I was desperate to blast my spunk into her but could not move until he had gone. As soon as he went out of sight I resumed where I left off, being so pent up at this point I only managed two more thrusts before exploding, sending blast after blast of hot spunk into her receptive cunt.

Knowing I had finished Vanessa looked over her shoulder and said,

"That was nice would you now like to give me kiss and say hello?"

So for the next three years I would have fuck sessions with my beautiful sister at least twice a week, all my friends at Uni thought I was either a homosexual or some kind of deviant because I never went out with any of the girls, as far as the sex was concerned I was getting as much as I wanted or could deal with but also I had fallen in love with my beautiful sister Vanessa.

We both knew that after I graduated things would change although I was loathed to think about it. Vanessa made me see that my suggestion of us moving in together and setting up home was ridiculous it would never happen.

She had the girls to think about and although Steve was a piss head they had a nice home and as much as she loved me for practical reasons she could not sacrifice all that she had.

I knew what she was saying was the truth and as much as I didn't want to I had to accept the situation for what it was. She jokingly said. "That she would have to revert to getting her rocks off twice a week with Steve like she did before!"

She could see from the expression on my face I was surprised and before I could say anything she added, "All the time we were fucking like rabbits I still jumped Steve's bones twice a week so everything would appear to be normal."

Although I understood her reasoning I still experienced a feeling of betrayal and jealousy which of course I had no right to do. After all she was Steve's wife, it might have been me that graduating from university but Vanessa was the smart one.

In the week leading up to my graduation we knew that this was going to be the last chance we had to make love for the foreseeable future. We will have to wait and see how things sorted themselves out before we could make any plans. So on that last day as soon as the girls are gone to school Vanessa came to my bed and we fucked and fucked all day, how much baby batter I blasted into my sisters' womb that day I've got no idea I lost count how many couplings we had but it must have been at least a dozen.

Although for the last three years I've been shagging as if it was going out of fashion I'd also been working very hard at my studies and I had gained a first-class honors degree in computer science.

On the strength of this I had been offered three positions two down south and one in Edinburgh, thinking that I should let Vanessa get her life back to normal as quickly as possible.

I decided that distance would cancel out the temptation of traveling to Warwick every chance I could get so I decided to take the position offered in Scotland.

So the day after the graduation ceremony after mum and dad had left to go home we loaded all my stuff into Steve's MPV and Vanessa and myself sent off for Edinburgh. We talked now and then but there were long periods where we were wrapped up in our own thoughts as we both knew it was the end of an era.

We had booked into the travel Lodge at Scotch Corner for the night to continue the journey on in the morning, needless to say we'd only booked one double room we had arrived around seven in the evening so with our little overnight bags we went straight up to our room where we stayed until it was time to get up and have breakfast although we fucked two or three times we were happy just to hold our naked bodies close to each other, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried like a baby at the thought of our parting.

Sedona020
Sedona020
110 Followers