All Comments on 'Isabel and the Raise'

by badbuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot and Steamy

Is what I got reading this. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

Very hot role play! Love to read more. Maybe he brings the hot young secretary home from the office to play and the wife catches them in the act. Good writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Story Line!!

Keep it fresh between wifey & hubby with a little roleplay, sexy/kinky as it works for them and it keeps them together, hot for each other. Awesome!! If this works for couples they need to do it at whatever level does it for them, something fresh or like in this case, might remedy a work situation that gets a wee bit too close and keeps the marriage exactly where they want it.

BRAVO!! Well written!!

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
A bit of sexy fantasy.

Extremely improbable in real life but still possible for some extra bold and creative couples.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
be careful what ideas you plant in his head

the seeds might grow into something you would not like.

tbear69tbear69over 9 years ago
Role play can add so much to a healthy relationship.

My wife and I sometimes act out fantasies and also re-enact things we've done in the past with former lovers. It really sets us off when we pretend I am someone she thinks is cute and go from there.

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983over 6 years ago
a good read

was a great read... would have loved it if he had banged her over the table. hope to read about them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous