All Comments on 'Isabella Ch. 03'

by masked_maiden

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Hime_HimikoHime_Himikoalmost 14 years ago
Well worth the wait!

Happy to see a new chapter posted. Love the story! Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing, Hope to read more soon.

jlly16jlly16almost 14 years ago
Finally

Glad to see a new chapter, thought you'd given up. And what a great addition it was. I can't wait to see what more trouble comes down the path for these lovable characters

Roger definitely needs his own story.

masked_maidenmasked_maidenalmost 14 years agoAuthor
thanks guys

I will never give up a story half way though it pisses me off when I get into a story only of the writer to stop. I will be giving my editor CH 4 probably tomorrow. the biggest problem i had with CH 3 was a Computer glich that wouldn't let me upload a file to lit. Jll16 I want you to know that Roger does have his own story in the works. Thank you guys for also helping me get a hot rating. I have been trying to do that since I started. and now that I am all done moving I should be able to write my stories faster.

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
worthwhile story

just want to know what was with the humans who attacked her home and what exactly made her , well the princess of the realms in that land

lildragonlildragonalmost 14 years ago
Well worth the wait

That was beautiful. Looking forward to more.

hotkittie33hotkittie33almost 14 years ago
worth staying up to read.

That was so worth staying up late to read. It is a great story. I wanted it to go on so badly. I am awaiting a continual to this wonderful story. Great love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Baited Breath...

Am still waiting. want to read a lot more. GREAT!

HellsSpawnHellsSpawnalmost 13 years ago
Love the story

I love this story, the whole series is great. Hate to nitpick, but white dragons breath ice.

Aero2015Aero2015over 12 years ago
Haha

I love this book like a BOSS! But anyway in response to an earlier comment a dragons color does NOT determines it's attributes. A green dragon could breath fire or ice or toxic fumes or nothing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More pls!

I love the story. Please have more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really good but needs work

Your versions of "marriage" ceremonies sound bloody and abusive. They're going to run out of bandages for the bleeding women soon.

If Rafe supposedly didn't want his people seeing Isabella's naked form, then why does he take off her robe in front of everyone, then show off her naked body touting the bloody-cum mess, then publicly fuck her, then not notice that she's running around naked? (This is a big inconsistency in your story-line.)

I can't wait to find out who the party-poopers are!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your ideas and story-line are great, but here are a few tips as far as your writing is concerned:

Toni with an "i" is feminine; Tony with a "y" is masculine.

If you use a period between sentences, readers can tell when one sentence ends and another begins. Semi-colons and commas are your friends.

"Your" is a possessive; "you're" means "you are."

Be sure to "close off" a parenthetical enclosures.

"Cunt" is an obnoxious word. Use "center", "apex", or even "pussy" instead.

If her "cunt" is "hot", then maybe she should see a healer.

"Cloths" should be "clothes".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous