All Comments on 'Isabella's Fella'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Very nice

She sounded so hot the way you described the mum.

One great story.

tenbears43tenbears43about 13 years ago
Semper Fi

Great story, give us more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Well written and a very good storyline

Very erotic and loving, along with being a slow tease.

Thanks for the good story and I hope to see more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Should have been rated H.

Why doesn't this have a red H? This is slow, long, and teasing--just like good sex.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 13 years agoAuthor
Appreciation

Thanks to everyone for your comments and emails.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice sex but......

shallow characters they are......I couldn't connect.....better luck next time man........1.5 stars......

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 12 years ago
Touched a chord with me

I went Navy instead of Marines, but same idea as in your story. I realized while in the service how much mother-son incest fantasies made me come so much harder than ordinary porn. I started dating and fucking older women and got off grandly vs perfunctory relationships with girls my age.

Happily, I didn't get around to making love with my mother. That would've been bad news because my mom was a selfish piece of work. The guilt trips she pulled on me without sex involved were bad enough!

We had a much better relationship once I was safely at a distance. Sadly, she passed four months back, and I"m still on the roller coaster of grief where "Hooray! I'm free!" alternates with "Damn, I wish we had more time together".

Anyhow, you wrote a great story that made think of times past and smile at the hot sex of a mother and her son in their primes fucking up a jolly storm in the desert.

It's a hot fantasy. Some realities aren't that bad either. Thanks for making me a happy, horny reader!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another terrific story from this terrific writer

EH says he loves stories of family fucking (aka, "incest") and it shows. Michael's a big strong boy and a Marine, so he's used to getting his way. What Michael wants above all is his own mother's mommy-hole, and to stick his big stiff prick up the same cunt he was born from as a little baby. Mom wants that, too. He discovers what so many sons have, that the old saying is true, "the best pussy you'll ever have is the one you came out of." Michael fucks the shit out of dear old mom, finally unloading his heavy balls and shooting his mother a great big twatful of his creamy semen. Mother and son will be doing that a lot from now on, I think.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
The Touch!!

My friend you have the touch!! Your discriptions of all this good Mommy Fucking, is so vivid!! Sooo Graphic, so discriptive. I love it. I know I am going to end up reading every one of your storys.

Need more "Red Headed Moms". I love fucking & reading of fucking "Red Heads"!!!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 10 years agoAuthor
dirtyoman

Thank you, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It’s not like that

IT’S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that incest is “a word that has extreme negative connotations” because of “the image that most often comes about when the word is mentioned is that of a father forcing himself on his daughter”!THIS IS WRONG!Yes,INCEST HAS EXTREME NEGATIVE CONOTATIONS,but NOT BECAUSE OF THAT IMAGE or of the image of a mother forcing herself on her son WHICH COMES EXACTLY AS OFTEN as that between father and daughter!Incest has such conotations because IT’S A SICK AND PERVERTED ACT IN ANY CIRCUMSTATIONS,NO MATTER IF IT IS “A CONSENSUAL THING BETWEEN ADULTS”!So,STOP WRITING SUCH NONSENSES!

Also,THE MILITARY CENSORS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with a letter coming from a civilian relative!THEY ONLY CENSORED LETTERS FROM SOLDIERS which WERE on the front!Be REALISTICAL when you write something!

cibixcibixover 1 year ago

What a wonderful, fun, inventive story. Bravo! Just found you on Literotica and quite enjoy your prose and story telling. Will check out more of your stories.

FWIW, thanks for posting several warnings at the top of your story, it makes laughing at the negative Anonymous comments all the more funny. :-)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Throughly enjoyed this story because it was different from most mutually consensual love stories invovling mother 'and son. What made it different was the son's realization that he was not mentally nor psychologically mature enough to meet his mother's expectations. Once he became a man and not just a legal adult male, he realized he could recognize, accept and please his mother as a sexual human being with whom he could love as an equals. He realized that love has no boundaries. Only human have self imposed boundaries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
1314 Followers
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...