Isabella's Reversion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Je...Jennifer," Jonathan stuttered, as his cock began exploding semen into Jade's still hungry cunt.

"Wow. You really cum a lot. You've been playing with yourself all morning, haven't you," Jade asked teasingly, as her vaginal muscles helped him to keep coating her vaginal walls with his cum.

"Ever since I saw Isabella this morning."

"You really want to get in her diaper too, don't you," Jade asked with a knowing smile and her soft sensual teasing voice.

"And your diaper also," Jonathan forced out.

"Would you like for us to take turns on the changing table, as we suck our thumbs and let you do whatever your wonderful desires want to do," Jade asked in her softest little girl voice, while applying a smokey eyeshadow to Jonathan.

"Oh fuck yes," Jonathan's trembling voice said, as he again began coating Jade's vaginal walls with his semen.

More than just Jade's honey began streaming out of her cunt, as her cunt seized Jonathan's still cumming cock in further and orgasmed around it.

"Good thing I have a medical pad beneath you," Jade said, as her cunt continued it's involuntary stream of golden water all over Jonathan's still throbbing cock and swollen balls.

Seeing the look of euphoria on Jonathan's face, Jade sensually commented, "Someone is a dirty little slut."

"Like we aren't also, sissy," Isabella commented, as she took a break from suddenly sucking on Jonathan's large balls.

"Along with being the party favor at my ex-mistress's Domme only weekend parties, I was also the general use potty for all the women present," Jonathan admitted.

"Very nice," Jade commented, realizing all the fun she and Isabella could enjoy with Jonathan and Jennifer.

"Would you care for a smoke break," Jade asked, after applying red smudge proof lipstick with a thin black line of black smudge proof lip liner around it.

"After I dress, but yes please," Jonathan replied.

Both Isabella and Jade dressed Jonathan, making him become Jennifer physically and emotionally.

As all three sat outside, sipping glasses of red wine and smoking, Jade asked, "When did you start crossdressing."

"Actually I crosseddressed most of my life. My dad took off when I was a baby, and my mom was a waitress. She raised my older sister and me on welfare. So when it came to clothes, and since my sister was a bit taller then me, I had to wear her old clothes a lot of times, including her old undies. When I was fifteen I got a job to help out my mom, and tried boxers and briefs, but nothing felt as comfortable and snug like a pair of cotton panties. I also found I could put small plushies in them to enjoy at bedtime. I accidentally walked in on my sister humping pillow once, and figured to try it, and that is how I started humping my stuffed animals," Jennifer explained in a very soft but sensual feminine voice.

"You have a wonderful voice," Jade complimented Jennifer.

"Thank you. I worked on it for several years, so I wouldn't make others feel uncomfortable when I dressed up," Jennifer explained.

"Jennifer and me would enjoy just making out and humping all night," Isabella admitted.

"We may have to do that soon, and feel free to enjoy any of our plushies you want," Jade commented.

"I take it your moving in. I'm so happy for you," Jennifer said with delight, as Jade came back out with a medium sized pink rabbit plushie and handed it to Jennifer.

"Yes, but I want we both want you to come over as much as you want. We both love cocks," Isabella told her, as Jennifer lowered herself onto the rabbit and making sure the nose pressed against the gspot behind her still swollen balls.

"You love Isabella, don't you," Jade softly stated as fact.

"And I can see why she loves you as well," Jennifer said, truly understanding why Isabella loved her.

"Why haven't you told me before," Isabella asked.

"Because I knew you were waiting a few more years before really wanting to settle down, and I didn't want to complicate that for you. Your a wonderful person and deserve to be happy," Jennifer explained, as she found her soft rhythm of humping the bunny.

"I understand, but still you should have told me."

"Then you may not have found your new path, and met this delightful and gorgeous girl. It all worked out," Jennifer explained.

"The thing is though I do love you too. I just knew you were not wanting a committed relationship because of your past. Your the first man or woman I was with that didn't get jealous of me humping my plushies, especially after we would fuck."

"Sweetie that is because we would both enjoy humping as much as fucking, and just like the both of you I don't get jealous. I know how good I am in bed, again after a few years training by my former Mistress, so it doesn't bother my ego or my self confidence. Hell, I have even been banging Zoi from marketing as well. So how can I be jealous of you and Jade."

"Zoi. Really? I thought she was a prude from the way she dresses so uptight at work," Isabella said flabbergasted.

"Actually, she let's her hair down, literally after work. We have even gone shopping for clothes together a few times."

"Does your Mother or sister know you still crossdress," Isabella asked.

"Of course. After work I always crossdress even around them. They are supportive about it. Both of them and me exchange clothes alot of times. They fully understand. My Mother was upset a little, because she blamed herself. But I explained that I would have already been, because I do think and feel like a woman. I just covered it up with Machismo. She finally let it go," Jennifer explained.

"I'm curious, did you ever do the whole sneak in on your sister thing," Jade asked, with her cheeks beginning to flush.

"I will say the time I walked in on my sister humping was an accident. I was needing help with some science homework and forgot to knock. But yes I did a few times with her and my mom. Hell, I even did the whole borrowing of dirty panties. It was something I could get away with since I already wore my sister's old panties. When we both went to college we even shared a two room apartment together. We even humped around one another watching tv. We never really saw it as anything taboo. We were both really horny all the time. She even learned about plush animals from me."

"So did you two, um," Isabella tried to ask.

"Fuck? Once or twice. We were both still virgins when we went to college and were curious. Then she met her future husband, and I was happy for her. Soon after I met my first Mistress," Jennifer admitted.

"Would you like to finally get in my diaper now," Isabella asked, sitting on the legs of the plush bunny Jennifer was humping.

"Oh fuck yes," Jennifer replied, pulling aside the crotch of her panties to let her stiff throbbing cock out, and pushing aside the crotch of Isabella's diaper, as to begin to plunge her cock into Isabella's thick wet cunt.

"Come sit on me sissy. I want to taste her cum and your pussy," Isabella asked of Jade.

Jade accommodated Isabella, after placing the teddy bear she had been humping under Isabella's head.

"Close your eyes. I have a surprise for you," Jade instructed Jennifer.

As Jennifer did as Jade asked, Jade unfastened the nursing flap of her left breast to reveal her swollen sore nipple, and placed it against Jennifer's luscious lips.

As Jennifer automatically took in Jade's nipple, a stream of something with such wondrous and magical taste to it began streaming into her mouth. She began using her hands on Jade's breast to work the nectar from within, as she continued suckling from the soft flesh in her mouth.

Isabella knew when Jennifer realized what it was when Jennifer began pumping her cunt harder seeking it's release. It actually made her want to begin milking more so she could be apart of it as well.

Subconsciously Isabella began working her own nipples, while being plowed and working for every drop honey and semen Jade's cunt possessed.

Only a soft anal sound gave Isabella warning of a fresh baked brownie on it's way into the already full back end of Jade's diaper, as she tasted the sweet thick globs of honey Jade's cunt was releasing with the orgasm she had just gotten from Isabella's magical tongue.

Isabella also wanted to be able to allow her own body to have the same thoughtless actions when it came to baking brownies and making lemonade. Isabella could in her sleep, but that was as far as it went for the time.

The backend of Jade's diaper began pressing against Isabella's forehead, making her cunt shutter because of her knowing why it was doing so.

Before her cunt had even finished creaming, a more powerful shock-wave of blissful sexual pleasure rocked her entire being, as Jennifer's hot thick cum began spewing inside of her unquenchable cunt, coating her vaginal walls.

"Oh fuck yeah," Isabella moaned in pleasure.

Isabella latched onto Jade's clit, making it become her own personal pacifier, while her tongue swirled around and around in her mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah. Oh fuck yeah," Jade moaned from above her.

Jennifer had never known such wondrous and blissful love making ever before in her life. She was receiving nectar from Jade's massive firm breast, while plowing the dirty cunt of a girl she did love, all while her swollen balls rubbed against the soft flesh of the plush bunny.

As Jade gazed down into Jennifer's eyes, she could see them sparkle with love for not only Isabella but for her as well. A month ago she never thought she would ever see such love in one person's eyes, much less two.

A little over an hour later, all three were cuddled with one another, sharing the bunny Jennifer had been using to now hump, and Jade's teddy bear as a pillow.

That was the most magical and wondrous moment in my life," Jennifer admitted, as she watched Isabella feed from Jade's right breast between puffs of a cigarette.

"Were full, but what about you sissy," Isabella asked.

"Oh I will be enjoying a bottle while Jennie enjoys my cunt later," Jade replied, and then deeply kissed Jennifer.

"I could get use to you two calling me Jennie," Jennifer said, after she parted her lips from Jade's moist thick ones.

Jade was working one of Isabella's breast when Jennifer asked, "Can someone really train their breast to milk?"

"I did. It was several years ago, just before I started high school, but yes they can. I'm not sure about male breast though," Jade replied.

"Oh no. When I go full transgender, I plan on fakes. I heard and read to many stories of the male region shrinking and some erectile issues when they tried it the natural way. I want to keep that area the same," Jennifer explained.

"That's what Hazel did too. Are you planning on full or partial feminization surgery," Jade asked.

"Full. I just want to keep my package," Jennifer admitted.

"In six months right," Isabella asked.

"I'm thinking sooner maybe. But yes within six months. I just worry about the reaction at work. But I can't wait to be dressed up all the time."

"We'll introduce you to Hazel. She has been a transgender for years, and helps out those that are about to go through the process," Jade assured Jennifer.

"How about we send you into work tomorrow all dressed up," Isabella suggested.

"I would love to do your make up, and I would do a tasteful business like look," Jade assured Jennifer.

"I have nothing to wear though," Jennifer objected.

"We can come up with something. Hazel has all sorts of dresses here. You are bit bit thinner and shorter, but she also has shorter dresses," Jade told Jennifer.

"I'll see. Right now I want to enjoy both of you on the changing table," Jennifer said, rubbing her hand against the backside of Jade's diaper.

As Jade laid on the changing table, Jennifer laid a baby blanket over her upper body, and placed the plush rabbit they had been enjoying earlier in her left arm, while Jade's right held up the bottle she was beginning to drink from.

"Someone wants to feel real naughty," Jade teased, as Jennifer pulled out the diapering supplies from within the changing table and placing them on the wooden stand next to the table.

"I am naughty," Jennifer said with unabashedly.

Jennifer couldn't help but to truly admire Jade's completely full diaper, as she rubbed her hands over the crotch of the diaper. She had always wanted to enjoy something like this, especially after being toilet trained by her former Mistress. To her it felt as if she was going on an expedition to find great treasure buried beneath the earth.

Slowly Jennifer pulled away the diaper tabs one at a time, insuring not to rip the diaper or the tabs.

"Are you sure about this," Jennifer asked her.

"Mommy gets to change me however she wants. She is Mommy," Jade replied in her sweet little girl voice, as she continued enjoying her breastmilk from the bottle and keeping her head turned to the side.

Jennifer began rubbing the bottom crotch of the diaper up against Jade's vaginal area, insuring the brownie had mass coverage over Jade's sweet spot.

As to enjoy every second of the reveal, Jennifer slowly pulled the front of the diaper down, enjoying each inch of Jade that was being revealed.

While the diaper laid open on the table, Jennifer saw the most wonderful sight that she had fantasized through hours of humping her own plushies.

The brownie covered Jade's entire crotch area, there was even some smashed within the folds of her beautifully swollen vagina. There was no way baby wipes would ever take this pleasure from her, as she began to slowly taste Jade.

Jade could feel how wonderful and special this was for Jennifer, and it began to move her. She had never thought someone would ever have such an immense lust for the things she did in diapers. It had always felt like something she had been cursed with. But first with Isabella and now with Jennifer truly enjoying it, she began to slowly feel differently about having to wear diapers. She began feeling sexy about herself.

Isabella could not help but to watch as Jennifer began licking her true love's vagina clean. She could almost feel the passion and desire that was driving Jennifer, making her grind against the side of the teddy bear she was humping. She realized Jennifer would be a wonderful addition to their life. She began wishing she had found out about using diapers earlier, so that she and Jennifer could have been enjoying this for years. But she also realized that things were working out even better. Now she had her true love and was enjoying her with someone she also loved.

Isabella scooted herself and the teddy bear along the floor until she was between the changing table and the front of Jennifer. She put her head up Jennifer's dress, and pulled down the waist of her black nylon and lace panties just enough to allow the massive cock free of the panties.

It was throbbing and hard, twitching so often, with precum glistening on the tip.

Slowly she licked the head clean, before taking it in her wanting mouth, while Jennifer said, "Please enjoy, but take your time."

With one hand holding her teddy bear underneath her, and the other softly massaging Jennifer's swollen balls, she slowly took Jennifer's cock all the way down her throat until her lips touched the base.

Isabella always enjoyed the way Jennifer tasted. It was a wonderful cock and she lusted over every massively thick inch of it. Isabella loved sucking and fucking cock, but Jennifer's had always been something better than other's to her.

Jennifer kept a slow but steady pace of licking Jade's vaginal area clean, making sure to get between the folds of her cunt. She was glad Isabella had begun sucking her cock, but she wanted to enjoy both pussies before cumming again, and then fuck them afterwards. Even though she detested how her former Mistress treated her, she was thankful of the cock training she had provided.

As Jennifer continued licking down to Jade's lower vaginal area, she began feeling Jennifer's thumb continuing to pleasure her swollen clit, making her pour her golden honey down her shuttering cunt. Soon she again began to feel a steam of her piss also follow out her cunt, but this time it was a full stream. She couldn't help tears forming in her eyes as she sneaked a peak down to Jennifer, whom was smiling up at her while encompassing her pussy with her mouth, insuring to receive every drop of her urine. She again began feeling as if it was really lemonade she was accidentally pouring from her cunt, as she saw how much Jennifer was truly enjoying it.

Effortlessly, Jennifer raised Jade's lower end by holding up her legs, and revealing the brown mess that covered her entire rear end, and a grin of utter passion filled lust took hold, as she began licking Jade's nicely sculpted globes clean.

The large vein in Jennifer's cock swelling was the only sign Isabella had before thick warm luscious cum began spewing directly into her mouth for her to savor and enjoy.

With a fully clean Jade, Jennifer pulled the dirty diaper out from beneath her, unfolded a new clean one, and placed it beneath her before letting her bottom back on the table.

Instead of throwing in the diaper trash, Jennifer folded up the dirty diaper and placed it next to Jade, as to take it home with her and allow her cock to enjoy it at home the next day.

"You can have mine in the morning if you want a fresh one," Jade told Jennifer.

"Oh I plan on taking that one as well. Just like Isabella's as well," Jennifer said with a sensual confident tone.

"Well I will go get us a bath ready then," Jade said, getting off the table so Isabella could take her place.

"I'll use the jets and heater so you can take your time with sissy, Mommy."

Isabella did take Jade's place on the changing table, after placing Jennifer's now hardening cock back into her panties.

Again Jennifer laid the baby blanket on Isabella and placed the teddy bear in her arms, while Isabella turned her head, and began sucking on her thumb from one hand and using the other to begin working her breast.

"There's no brownie in your diaper. Does Mommy need to help pull it out, sweetie."

"No Mommy, I was just holding it in so you could watch," Isabella replied, while her anal muscles began flexing wide for the massive brownie it was about to push out.

Isabella's cunt began dribbling a small stream of golden liquid, as the brownie crested her asshole, and onto the clean diaper.

"Fuck that is sexy as hell," Jennifer said in her lust filled feminine voice, while Isabella's anal muscles worked the brownie out from within.

A small fart sounded from Isabella, as the last of the brownie broke from her asshole and fell onto the diaper.

"Now Mommy gets to rub it all over my who who so she can lick me clean," Isabella teased.

Which Jennifer did just that, insuring to mash it against her glistening cunt and between her vaginal lips, before beginning to lick away at her cunt.

Grabbing a body sponge, Jade began rubbing it against her swollen clit, as she watched Jennifer truly enjoy what Isabella had provided her.

"We need to get some beach balls for our tub, sissy," Isabella said, watching Jade use the body sponge to get her off.

Thankfully Isabella's cunt began flowing a warm creamy river, while one of her legs began twitching.

"Mommy made my who who feel funny," Isabella said in her teasing little girl voice.

Jennifer felt her cock throbbing for release. Between all of Isabella's little girl talking and slowly enjoying the cream filled brownie she didn't know how much longer she could last before having to give into her lust.

Seeming like Isabella was reading her mind, Isabella said, "We have panty plushies in the bottom drawer.

Hurriedly, Jennifer pulled one out, and placed a small white teddy bear in her panties, and resumed licking Isabella clean while slowly humping against the edge of the table.