Isabella's Reversion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always love watching Mommy wiggle," Isabella admitted.

Orgasms were rocking against Jade's body, but her lust made her continue rubbing the sponge against her still pulsing and swollen clit as fast and hard as she could.

"Sissy is rubbing her special place really hard Mommy," Isabella said, still in her teasing little girl voice.

Jennifer lifted Isabella's legs into the air, like she had done to Jade, but this time it was so she could continue cleaning Isabella while watching Jade rub her cunt out of the corner of her eye.

Cream was now pouring continuously from Isabella's cunt, as Jennifer was purposefully giving her orgasms almost constantly.

Beginning to train her other breast, Isabella said, "Mommy is making my who who really happy."

It was the thing that set Jennifer off, as she pushed Isabella back further on the table, so she could mount it herself. After pulling her dress up a little, she pulled her hard throbbing cock free of the panties, and plunged it down deep into Isabella's sphincter.

"That feels real good Mommy," Isabella said, with gasps of air punctuating each word.

Jennifer continued pounding Isabella's asshole fast, barely allowing Isabella's anal muscles to relax or tighten in time.

"Oh god Mommy that feels so good," Isabella moaned out in utter pleasure.

Isabella's cream had resumed it's almost constant flow, while her asshole was being jack hammered harder than it had ever enjoyed before.

As cum exploded into Isabella's full anal track, she couldn't stop from screaming "Yes Mommy," at the top of her lungs, because of the intense orgasm that was shattering her whole body like it was glass.

Seeing as how Isabella was mostly clean, except for a smudge of brownie and cum leaking from her asshole, Jennifer finished cleaning her up with baby wipes, as Isabella curled up into a fetal position to help the twitches and shaking body limbs.

"May I lick you Mommy," Isabella softly asked.

Jennifer walked up to Isabella's head, and allowed her to begin sucking her cock clean and making her become hard once again.

After turning on the large ventilation system, Isabella joined Jade and Jennifer, whom were both sharing a deeply passionate kiss.

"Did you enjoy being Mommy," Isabella asked, after they had broke the kiss and she handed each a lit cigarette.

"More than you will ever know. But I do prefer being sissy most of the time as well," Jennifer admitted.

"I know this will sound bad, especially knowing and fucking you for two years, but I never knew you could jack hammer like that," Isabella commented.

"It has been a while since I got into a sexual rage type thing. I usually pride myself on controlling myself. Between all the little girl talk and diapers I couldn't help it."

"So push you past sexual frustration, and we'll get fucked better than we ever have. I'll remember that," Jade teased, as she began stroking Jennifer's half hard cock.

With Jade rubbing her cock, Jennifer knew it was ok to do her favorite thing, as she placed her hands on both of Jade's and Isabella's soft luscious cunts, and began to truly enjoy each fold of their magnificent pussies between her fingers.

"Sissy is making my who who feel funny," Jade said in her little girl voice.

"Mine too sissy," Isabella chimed in.

Isabella had once again had begun training her breast as to make them produce nectar, after unfastening both nursing flaps.

"You really want to milk, don't you sissy," Jennifer asked.

"Like me wearing diapers, I've been curious about it for years. I saw several porns posted on my site, and even have a few on my phone of women lactating. Then after me discovering diapers and meeting my soul mate, I have almost a compulsion to make them milk for me," Isabella explained, trying to concentrate on talking instead of the magical things Jennifer was doing with her pussy.

"Why not get those hands free breastpump bras. You would just need to move the material aside," Jennifer asked.

"How you you know about those," Isabella asked curiously and teasingly.

"Because Lidia wears them. She orgasms quickly when just her nipples are played with. So she wears them for easy access," Jennifer explained.

"Lidia the one whom takes care of all the traveling stuff, and dresses extremely conservatively, " Isabella asked.

"When she let's down her hair from that bun, she becomes a very different lady," Jennifer explained.

"Wow. I never knew."

"She is the real reason I lost that panty pink panther of yours you let me borrow," Jennifer admitted.

"What? Really? So that's why she is always swaying her hips. I thought she just was a tease or something," Isabella commented.

To help her from orgasming, as so she could enjoy Jennifer's fingers a little longer, Isabella said, "Before I forget, I was planning on making us a few surprises sissy. So I will need to stay at my apartment for the rest of the week, but I will come over as much as possible."

"Why not take over my play room. You could fit your apartment in that room alone. I promise not to peak. I prefer the surprise, and having you here with me."

"Sounds perfect. We will need to go by there though so I can get a few things, and then I need to do some shopping."

"I can't wait," Jade exclaimed.

Finally making Jennifer's cock hard and throbbing, Jade kneeled on to it facing Jennifer, aiming Jennifer's cock to go inside of her own swollen wet cunt, and rubbing her breast against the silicone ones, as she slowly began to ride Jennifer.

As to insure her sissy would also get off, Jade placed Jennifer's hand back on Isabella's cunt to play with her clit, while her hand slipped down to Isabella's vaginal opening and she began sensually probing for Isabella's gspot, all while trading off deep passionate kisses with both Jennifer and Isabella.

Jennifer had thought Jade must have been a virgin with how tightly the vaginal muscles were, until she felt Jade working her cock with them in rhythm with her strides.

She had never enjoyed love making like she had tonight, and to her it was love making, for her heart not only belonged to Isabella, but a deep passionate love had already developed for Jade as well. She felt right for the first time in her life.

"You both know I am in love with you two," Jennifer admitted, as she watched Jade and Isabella passionately kissing.

"We love you too, sissy," Jade and Isabella sincerely replied in their little girl voices.

Both Isabella and Jade took turns deeply kissing Jennifer and one another, all allowing their hearts to openly feel the love they shared for one another.

After working Jennifer's cock within her to make her release globs of sweet honey into the bath water, she traded places with Isabella, so she could enjoy their new sissy's cock.

Isabella and Jade continued trading off orgasms with Jenn8fer's cock for almost an hour before Jennifer finally cam inside of Jade, filling Jade's cunt with a fountain of semen.

"That was wonderful," Jennifer said, after finally catching her breath.

"Oh were not finished with you yet sissy," Jade teased, but was quite serious.

"Yeah we want to choo choo," Isabella exclaimed in her little girl voice.

"What is that," Jennifer asked curiously.

"Oh you'll see sissy," Jade replied, also in her little girl voice.

Each helped one another wash one another's hair and body, taking time on their time on the body's, not only to allow the hair conditioner work into the hair, but also to enjoy the person's body they were washing.

By the time they were done, Isabella and Jade had enjoyed a orgasm, and Jennifer was rock hard once more.

While Jennifer towel dried Jade, Isabella brushed Jade's long black hair with a drop of lavender oil on the brush. Then Jade and Jennifer did the same with Isabella.

After both Isabella and Jade dried Jennifer, Isabella laid out a clean diaper on the floor, and laid on it and the towels, while Jade laid on top of her, slowly beginning to hump her swollen vagina against Isabella's.

"Come be the engine of our choo choo," Jade said, using her hands to spread apart her ass cheeks for Jennifer.

Jennifer did just that, as she knelt behind Jade and Isabella, and slowly began pushing her thick throbbing cock into Jade's beautiful sphincter.

"Jennie does make my bum feel special," Jade said in her little girl voice.

Jade began squeezing her breast, allowing her milk to be smeared between her's and Isabella's , making Isabella unable to control the orgasm she had been holding back.

Sloppy sex sounds mixed with moans of pleasure, as Jennifer continued pounding Jade's asshole just as hard as she had Isabella's earlier.

Isabella felt a wonderful surprise unknowingly begin to stream from her pussy, and begin to cover Jade's swollen cunt with her golden delight.

"Sissy is making lemonade on my who who," Jade announced, now unable to hold back her thick sticky globs of honey.

Just before cumming, Jennifer pulled out of Jade, and pushed her hard throbbing cock between the two pussies, as she spewed her full load onto both cunts.

Jade immediately reached behind her to hold Jennifer in place, as she ground down onto her cock and Isabella's pussy, not letting up until her pussy once again flowed honey.

"I need a fucking cigarette," Isabella announced, as her own pussy was still sending out squirts of cream.

Before Isabella could recover enough to get up, Jade laid on top of her, and began licking Isabella's cunt, hungry for the wonderful tastes left behind.

Knowing Isabella had laid on top of her to where she was tempted to enjoy her lover's cunt, Jade went to town. Allowing her tongue to taste each fold of pink goodness.

Jennifer could not stop from beginning to take nice long strokes on her cock, while she watched the two devour one another's cunts, in an effort to taste all of the menagerie of cream, honey, cum, and even fresh lemonade.

Isabella looked up to Jennifer with desire in her eyes, as she motioned her over. Isabella wordlessly took Jennifer's stiffening cock into her mouth, as she pulled back the clitoral hood partially covering Jade's swollen clit, and began rubbing it.

When Jade finished cleaning Isabella's cunt clean, she began focus her luscious lips on her clit as well, taking it into her mouth and using it as a pacifier while she slipped her two middle fingers inside of Isabella's swollen vaginal opening. One sought out Isabella's gspot to play with, while the other began going in and out of Isabella.

Isabella was wonderfully surprised at how synced all three of them were with one another. So much so Jennifer even knew when to fully pull away from Isabella, and plunge her know full erected cock deep into Jade's cunt, while Isabella stilled plays with her clit. Isabella and Jennifer even began passionately kissing, enjoying one another's tongue within their own mouth.

Soon Jade could no longer maintain finger fucking and licking Isabella, because of the hormones flooding her mind. So she focused solely on Isabella's clit, using her mouth to make sweet love to it.

Jennifer began feeling warm sticky wetness envelope her cock, as she and Isabella continued kissing while pleasuring Jade. She finally had begun seeing herself enjoying and loving both Isabella and Jade for a long time. None judged one another, they just fucked and loved enjoying each kink brought to the table.

Isabella broke the kiss with Jennifer, when she could tell Jennifer had begun filling up Jade's cunt with a fountain of cum, and began licking at both cock and vaginal opening, enjoying the mixture of honey and cum pouring from Jade.

Jade had finally received what she had been wanting, as a thick river of cream began flowing down from Isabella's cunt, and she licked up every drop as it came out.

As all three sat outside in diapers and bras alone, Isabella and Jade putting Isabella's old diaper on Jennifer, enjoying cigarettes and coffee, Jade asked Jennifer, "How often do you hump?"

"Usually two or three times in the office. Then I put a plushie in my panties when I get home, and it doesn't come out unless I am showering or going to the bathroom," Jennifer replied, using a teddy bear to help her now hard cock enjoy the mess within the diaper.

"I only cum a couple of times though. I enjoy the thrill of building myself up till I can't hold it in any longer," Jennifer added.

"I'm hate to be the party pooper, but I need to get to bed soon. I have to be up early so I have enough time to go home and get ready for work," Jennifer apologized.

"So your not going dressed up," Jade asked.

"I am, that's why I have to leave so early."

"That's silly. I will make you up here. You are about the same frame, just taller, so I will put you in my ankle length silk Chinese dress. It will come up to your calf, and you'll looking stunning with those black heels you brought when I'm done," Jade explained.

"Yeah, I take it you were the one whom dressed Isabella for work today."

"Yeap, and I heard how you rarely took your eyes off her," Jade teased.

"That's fucking true. Between the look and the diaper my cock was going crazy."

"Since you have a little extra time tonight, would you two care for a midnight snack," Jade asked, unfastening both of her nursing flaps to reveal her hard sore nipples.

Both Isabella and Jennifer scouted their plushies closer to Jade, and began enjoying the nourishing sweet cream her massive breast provided.

In turn Jade and Jennifer unfastened both of Isabella's nursing flaps, and began working them to help along the lactation process.

"Wow, your breast feel fuller," Jennifer commented, taking a break from Jade's nipple.

"They do feel bigger since we met. We may want to stop for bras tomorrow," Jade suggested.

Isabella's full soft lips never left Jade's nipple, but she had thought they felt a bit heavier this morning. As her excitement for the thought of producing breastmilk grew, her cunt began flowing a river of it's own cream into her diaper.

She actually was looking forward to all the accidental leaks, sore nipples, and other negatives about breastfeeding. To her they were positives. She knew a normal woman would call her crazy, but for her it felt wonderful and as if everything would be right with the world as she also enjoyed a long loving relationship with Jade and Jennifer. She felt right and home.

Many times through Isabella's life she had always questioned her decisions for a good year when she had made a major life change, but this time there were no nagging voices or or thoughts questioning her actions. There was only peace and love.

Isabella enjoyed being in the middle, with both Jade and Jennifer humping her spread legs, as both rubbed the crotch of her wetened diaper against her crotch. She even felt when Jennifer cam in her diaper and her cock began becoming soft, as Jennifer drifted off to sleep.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents and Non-Accidents at Work Two women wetting and messing themselves at work.in Fetish
Mountain of a Mess Pt. 01 Her husband's accident leads to dirty, unexpected fun.in Fetish
The Diaper Spa A woman goes to a different kind of spa.in Fetish
Baby Becca Ch. 01 A late night at the school turns unfortunate for our girl.in Fetish
Diapers Inc. Lady boss puts her female assistant in diapers.in Fetish
More Stories