Isabella's Reversion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I better go take care of Jennifer before she cums to soon," Jade told Isabella.

Isabella sparked another cigarette, after kissing both Jade and Jennifer .

She watched as Jade took off Jennifer's dress and bra, and then helped her to slowly remove the breastforms and clean them through the cameras, before going back in.

Jade helped Jennifer into a full coverage black satin under-wire pocket bra, and placed the breastforms between the bra and her chest.

"Did you bring some clothes with you," Jade asked, as she was helping Jennifer back into the dress.

"It's in my car. I brought some dresses, night gowns, and other feminine things. I also brought my overnight bag along with some male clothes, just in case," Jennifer explained.

"We'll unload your car after we have some fun," Jade said, grabbing both of Jennifer 's diapered ass cheeks, and softly began kissing the back of her neck.

"Then I will clean you, and we'll soak the night away," Jennifer added.

"Sounds perfect. We can break in the beach balls Isabella brought at the store," Jade commented.

"That does sound perfect."

A fully clothed Jade laid a fully clothed Jennifer on the bed, mounted exactly where her crotch would press against Jennifer 's diapered hard cock would be, and began slowly humping her.

"I can feel your wewe through my diaper even," Jade said excitedly, as she began massaging Jennifer 's breast.

As Jennifer tried putting her hands up Jade's dress, so she could feel Jade's breast, Jade pushed down her hands, and placed them on her breast on the outside of the dress.

"We have to get off without touching any flesh. That is the only rule. And I have pumped myself recently, so enjoy."

"I like this game," Jennifer commented, as she began massaging Jade's breast through bra and dress.

It wasn't long before Jade's humping turned into hard slow long grinds, enjoying each and every stride she was taking.

The good thing about this game was Jennifer could cum as much as she wanted, because she could maintain a hard on through hours of cumming. But she didn't want to. She wanted to wait till Jade was exhausted, and be the one on top before spewing. So that she would explode in the diaper.

Isabella continued watching Jennifer and Jade on her phone, while sewing and now grinding against the pony beneath her diaper. She was over joyed that Jennifer and Jade were both in her life, and she could finally love them as much as they loved her and one another.

She found it funny that when she had just opened her heart, that she found she was in love with Jennifer and never knew it before. She realized Jade and Jennifer were her true soul mates and true loves.

This only fueled her need to finish her project she had first began for Jade, but now included Jennifer as well.

It took an hour of hardcore grinding and over ten times of her flowing honey for Jade to finally wear down enough for Jennifer to take top, which she did.

Jennifer spread and held up Jade's legs, as she began humping her Chinese lover. It felt wonderful to have her cock rubbing against the wet and dirty diaper. Along the thoughts of not being able to remove what partially felt like an embarrassing show of her true sexual deviance at work had made her need for sexual release unquenchable all day.

Jade stuck her thumb in her mouth, and turned her head to the side, as to let Jennifer feel free to do whatever brought her sexual gratification whether dirty or not. She would have never before played the innocent girl with anyone she had been with before. Jennifer and Isabella had brought out so much from within her that she had never voiced or placed in action before. She now loved wearing diapers. They no longer seemed like a punishment, but now felt as if they were a new sex toy.

With a loud feminine moan, Jennifer 's cock began exploding a full thick load of her semen into her diaper, as she felt Jade's pussy shutter even through the diaper, and knew both had gotten off at the same time.

Releasing Jade's legs, Jennifer laid on top of Jade, her head resting on her soul mate's breast enjoying the sounds of her fast beating heart.

After resting for a little bit, both went to unload Jennifer's car, and Jade found room within her and Isabella's closet to put all of Jennifer 's things.

"Would you mind if I left the dress on you while I clean you," Jennifer shyly asked, thankful she had on pink blush.

"Am I your little Chinese sex whore," Jade teasingly asked Jennifer .

"You and Isabella are both bringing something out of me that I never enjoyed so much before. I feel perverted, even though I know I'm not. It feels good."

"Honestly it make us feel the same. We also want you to be the naughty innocent little girl also. I would love to dress you up like a little sissy girl, and then ride and queen you for hours," Jade admitted.

"That would be lovely," Jennifer replied.

"Isabella and I want to be goth toddlers, and we can make you our sweet pink sissy," Jade offered.

"As long as I can be a goth girl too every so often," Jennifer added.

"Perfect."

"Sissy," Jade exclaimed, running up to Isabella, and embracing her.

"I missed you too, sissy," Isabella admitted, as she embraced Jade.

"You want to take a bath with me and sissy," Jade asked Isabella.

"I will probably take a quick shower. I want to get this all done by Friday," Isabella told both.

"It sounds like sissy has a surprise planned for Friday," Jennifer commented.

"I would like to move my stuff here Saturday. So I have to be done with everything Friday," Isabella explained.

"Saturday can't come fast enough," Jade said excitedly.

After finishing their smokes, all three went upstairs, where Isabella left her full diaper on the changing table, and began her shower, as she watched Jennifer cleaning Jade.

After drying herself, and brushing her hair through with a few drops of lavender oil, she put on a clean diaper Jade had colored for her, with a diaper pad in the bottom so she wouldn't have to change until the next day.

When she had kissed both Jade and Jennifer, she left to go resume her project, while Jennifer and Jade were breaking in the new half inflated beach balls.

"This is only my second time humping a beach ball, " Jade admitted.

"Really? Wait until you see Isabella's collection. She has over twenty. She actually got me to start packing a sex doll in my overnight, so I can either hump or fuck it."

"I've never seen someone fuck a sex doll," Jade said, hoping Jennifer would offer showing her.

And Jennifer obliged her by saying, "We can grab mine when we get out. I fuck it while you hump it before we put diapers back on."

Jade's clit had found the perfect way to rub against the seam of the beach ball, when she moaned, "Oh fuck yeah."

Using her hands to keep it in place, Jade ground down on the beach ball, as Jennifer began to suckle on one of Jade's nipples while massaging both of her breast.

"My who who feels funny, sissy," Jade moaned, as her clit was reaching it's peak.

"Oh please nibble, sissy," Jade begged Jennifer .

Isabella loved the same, so Jennifer knew exactly how and when to bite down on Jade's nipple to help her reach orgasm.

"That feels wonderful," Jade exclaimed, grinding with each word she uttered.

Jade's entire body went limp, as the orgasm took hold and her pussy released honey into the warm bath water, making her fall forward against Jennifer to help her stay up.

Jennifer had been prepared, and was using her mouth being attached to her mouth to help support and pleasure Jade at the same time.

"Your going to make my cunny feel special again," Jade admitted to Jennifer, making Jennifer only work the nipple with her tongue along with with the slight pressure provided by her teeth.

Isabella had to actually turn down the volume of her Note 3, because of how loud Jade was moaning through it's speakers, as she watched the both of them humping the beach balls.

She felt as if Jennifer was attached to her own nipple, from the many times she had enjoyed Jennifer 's mouth on her own, making her grind hard against the pony as fast as her legs would provide.

Even on separate floors, both Jade and Isabella found orgasms at the same time. One flowing honey, the other cream.

When Isabella came back to herself, she found she was actually releasing a forceful stream of golden water and pushing out a massive brownie into her diaper.

Jade propped her back against the tub, and allowed the waves of pleasure to carry her into bliss.

After taking a few minutes to rest, Jade and Jennifer began hurriedly rinsing out the conditioner from their hair, and began to hurriedly wash themselves. Both having their wants set on watching the other enjoy the sex doll.

As Jade was brushing her hair through with lavender oil, Jennifer was using a hand pump to blow up the sex doll laying on the changing table.

"It's clear too," Jade remarked excitedly, as she looked over at Jennifer .

"I figured you would enjoy watching me make naughty in it," Jennifer replied.

Jennifer had barely plugged up the air hole of the sex doll, before Jade had mounted it, insuring her clit was pressed against the open mouth of the sex doll.

Holding the upper arms of the sex doll, Jade began humping it, and enjoying watching Jennifer 's hard throbbing cock penetrate the vaginal opening of the sex doll.

Jennifer began slow, so she could also watch Jade's cunt pressed up against the clear plastic, as she began fucking the sex doll. Both Isabella and Jade had such beautiful cunts that she loved to watch and always become enthralled by the pink flesh.

Jade reached down and split her vaginal lips, not only so her clit would fully feel it, but to also give Jennifer full view of it.

As Jennifer began thrusting harder into the plastic pussy, Jade released the shoulders, and let Jennifer 's thrusts do the work for her.

Jade couldn't help but wonder if Jennifer 's cock looked the same going into her own cunt, as she watched his foreskin move back and forth against his raging hard on.

Needing something in her hands, and with her breast aching, Jade took both in her hands to begin massaging them sensually. Enjoying the looks of desire Jennifer had on her face as she watched Jade.

As Jade's cunt released it's thick sticky honey into the sex doll's open mouth, Jennifer found herself mentally begging Jade's bladder to also release in it.

Jade actually felt her own piss splashing up on her pussy, as a forceful stream was quickly filling up the sex doll's mouth to overflowing.

At that point, Jennifer lost all since of reason or sanity, as she fucked the sex doll as hard as she could, not thinking of anything except of finding release.

Jade had really never found her incontinence to be sexy in anyway until this moment. She saw how Jennifer reacted to her accident, and knew Jennifer loved it. While this thought passed through her mind, she found herself releasing more vaginal honey into the already full sex dolls mouth, making more of her urine leak onto her thighs.

Just as one orgasm finished, the next one hit, as she watched closely as Jennifer 's cock shoot fountains of cum into the sex dolls clear vagina, while she continued her ferocious thrusting.

Jade found herself on her knees, sucking and licking Jennifer 's cock, while Jennifer was passionately kissing the doll's mouth, making sure to lick every drop of urine and honey Jade had left behind, both savoring the tastes their tongues delighted in.

After Jade licked clean the vagina, and Jennifer had refilled the mouth with a load of her semen, both went downstairs for a break, Jade sitting her bare pussy on a medium sized white teddy bear, as she slowly humped it.

"You have such a gorgeous pussy," Jennifer admitted, watching Jade as she humped a medium sized plush pink rabbit.

"Thank you. You and Isabella are the first ones to make me feel truly sexy, even with my personal issues," Jade admitted.

"That's because we see them as opportunities and not issues," Jennifer explained to Jade.

"The funny thing is we have fucked and humped for a few years, and never knew the other enjoyed all of this," Jennifer said.

"That's because we never fully trusted one another, and I honestly had never thought about diapers and such," Isabella replied, as she joined both with a teddy bear between her legs.

"You need to get some rest sissy," Jade commented.

"I will. I usually get three or four hours, which is enough to sustain me. I will probably just sleep in the room, so I don't bother you two with my alarms. But I would enjoy a good diaper change, while I enjoy sissy's cunt pouring honey all over my face."

Jade more than accommodated Isabella's needs, as she actually began having multiple orgasms and a constant flow of her honey poured into Isabella's hungry mouth, as Jennifer licked her clean before using wipes and diapering her with fresh baby lotion and powder.

"Let's really test these baby's," Jade said, putting on Isabella's old full diaper, after slipping another diaper pad in it.

Jennifer took on Jade's old diaper, with a new diaper pad in it as well, before all three went to dress in the closet.

Isabella helped Jennifer with a full coverage under-wire black satin bra and her breastforms, while Jade put on one of her new hands free nursing pink satin and lace under-wire bras, and put the same kind onto Isabella.

Jennifer dressed in black pantyhose and a black silk and lace nightgown that had slits up the legs. While both Isabella and Jade dressed in pink puffy little girl styled night dresses that only went down to their upper thighs, along with matching double sided satin rumba diaper panties and satin booties.

After a quick smoke, Isabella went back in to resume her project, as Jade and Jennifer went to bed, but not to just sleep.

Both Jennifer and Jade were enjoying the contents of the diapers they were wearing, as both humped against medium sized black with red padding teddy bears Jade kept in the loft area.

"Between you and Isabella you will never need any more plushies," Jennifer said, finding her humping rhythm.

"We may have to donate a few to a needy sissy, after we finish with them," Jade teased.

Jennifer 's reply was to passionately and deeply kiss her love, as they continued humping on their sides towards one another.

It was two in the morning before Isabella came out of the play room for a smoke and a bottle of Jade's milk. She couldn't help herself from going up into the loft, and watch Jade and Jennifer sleeping for a minute or two.

Her heart bloomed in the knowledge that she had finally found the two people she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Each may enjoy others together and separate, but all three would always love and care for one another.

After finishing her smoke, Isabella went back upstairs, and laid next to Jade, knowing that Jennifer 's five in the morning alarm would be fine.

After both Jennifer and Isabella had enjoyed fresh breakfast from Jade's breast, with Jade helping Isabella's breast to begin doing the same, all three enjoyed coffee and cigarettes before helping Jennifer get ready for work.

Dressed in a black and red silk business dress, Jade gave Jennifer smokey eyes with bright red lipstick that matched the red in the dress. Underneath she was wearing her breasforms attached to her chest and encased in a red satin and lace push-up bra, a diaper Isabella used for her morning bladder and anal release, thick black locking plastic panties, who's thigh high straps were attached to black silk thigh highs. Red three inch heels completed the full look, along with red and black diamond earrings and necklace.

"Your fucking stunning," Jade commented.

"The only bad part about crossdressing is I have to shop for two wardrobes," Jennifer replied.

Both Jade and Isabella locked that little bit of info away, and knew the other had as they glanced at one another.

"Would you think badly of me if I just wore another night dress today. They are comfortable and easy to work in," Isabella asked Jade, after they had both seen Jennifer off to work and were now enjoying the morning sunrise.

"Not as long as I can do your makeup," Jade replied.

"Sounds perfect. We may have to get more of those to wear around the house."

"I would love to. Would you mind if I went shopping for Jennifer. I know you want to be apart of it, but I know how busy you are too."

"That's fine. She has plenty of panties and thigh highs and pantyhose, so don't worry about that stuff."

"Do you know if she is planning on getting D cups for her breast like her forms are?"

"Oh yeah. She wants them to be noticeable, but not too much."

"Perfect."

Isabella put on the same colored night dress as she wore the night before, and Jade put on matching makeup, before doing her own, and slipping into her Gothic black and red school girl outfit.

Isabella could understand how Jade must have felt with the home being completely empty, and knew her decision to move in this weekend was the best one for both of them. She could no longer see her own self living alone in that apartment, even as small as it was. Her home and love was here now.

At lunch time Jennifer had sent both a text saying she would be working late into the night and just crash at her place, which meant Jade didn't have to worry about beating her home.

A little after seven, Jade showed up with food, tons of clothes, and Hazel.

"I wanted to come see the both of you. I'm so happy for the three of you," Hazel said, as both Jade and Isabella were humping plushies, and enjoying a living room picnic.

"You know I'm still going to have your wewe in me tonight," Isabella said, taking a moment to stroke it through the black with yellow sunflowers silk sundress she was wearing.

"Me too," Jade added.

"You two are unquenchable, " Hazel commented.

"Oh we take it easy with you," Isabella teased.

"Poor Jennifer," Hazel replied.

"She is worse than us," Jade replied.

"That's why both of you enjoy her together," Hazel teased.

"By the way I am moving my stuff here Saturday, and having a kind of send off fiesta Friday night if you want to join us," Isabella told Hazel.

"Just pour me a margarita and I will be there."

"Do you think you could be there at five ish," Isabella asked.

"Sure. Bonnie can close for me."

As Hazel excused herself to the bathroom, Isabella whispered, "I'm also inviting my mom," to a slightly confused Jade.

"Perfect," Jade whispered back.

As all three enjoyed smokes on the patio, Isabella could no longer abstain from having meat within her, as she sat in Hazel's lap.

Pulling up Hazel's dress, she pushed aside the crotch of her diaper and panties, to began sliding the massive hard on inside her salivating cunt. While Jade took Hazel's massive swollen twin purse into her mouth, wanting to enjoy the scent of sex, as she continued humping the plush teddy beneath her.

Both Isabella and Jade took turns enjoying Hazel spew her full load into their cunts, and their mouths before allowing her to leave home for the night.

Isabella and Jade took a long soaking bath together, enjoying the left over sperm in one another's mouth as they frenched.

A text from Jennifer broke them apart, which included a small video of Samantha from Human Resources giving her a blow job at her desk. Her cock was slid out the side of the diaper, and Samantha was going to town on it.

"Very nice," Jade replied back to Jennifer .

"I loved those dresses you got for Jennifer ," Isabella told Jade.

"I also ordered her some little girl dress as well."