Isabella's Reversion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice."

After their baths, Isabella went back to the play room, while Jade began enjoying a medium sized pink bunny inside the pair of pink plastic panties she was wearing without a diaper, while beginning sewing lessons Isabella had given her.

Isabella only left the room that night for a few smoke breaks and a true midnight snack of Jade's milk and precut fruit.

Watching other porns Isabella had made of humping various plushies and Joan, Jade enjoyed humping herself to sleep.

Isabella excitedly awoke Jade the next morning by pressing a nipple against her lips, and saying, "You hungry sissy."

Jade began suckling Isabella's swollen nipple, and was delighted to find milk coming from it.

"It's not much, but I'm starting," Isabella announced happily.

"Pump four times for ten minutes only, along with working them by hand, and that will help the production. The hardest part is to get them to start lactating."

"I will. I'm milking though sissy," Isabella said excitedly.

"I'm so happy for you. Plus I can enjoy feeding from you too now."

"They were so fucking sore that I had to hump before I could come show you."

"I bet you creamed hard."

"I also made lemonade and brownies. I want to do it all the time without having to think about it."

"You will. Your body just needs to forget potty training, which it has started too."

"Then we can be full twinkies," Isabella said embracing Jade.

"Until then, come have breakfast," Jade said, pulling a nipple free for Isabella to enjoy.

Isabella laid on top of Jade, and began humping her, as she fed off of Jade's warm fresh creamy nectar.

As thoughts of her being able to enjoy the same, Isabella found herself grounding down hard onto Jade's diaper covered crotch, making both pussies needing release desperately.

"I will be pulling a full all nighter, so I can have everything finished by morning," Isabella told Jade.

"If you want, just text me when your hungry and I can bring you snacks and fresh bottles," Jade offered.

"That would be awesome. I also have a few more deliveries that will be here about ten. I had them sent as business overnight. Just have them put by the play room door."

"Would you like me to play teacher for you to enjoy watching while you work today," Jade asked.

"Fuck yeah," Isabella replied.

"Then I'll go change while you get busy," Jade said, before deeply kissing Isabella.

Taking just enough time to shower, change her diaper and bra, Isabella continued sewing.

Jade dressed in a white low cut button up blouse, with a ruffle around the neck line, and a black satin pencil skirt that had slits that went up to mid thigh, along with a fake pair of designer glasses, and put her hair up in a bun.

She began teaching four plushies and two barbies, she had setup on the couch, basic math.

Soon she was getting after the pink plush rabbit for pulling Barbie's hair, and spanked her ten times with a ruler over her knee.

By the time she started on history, one of the Barbies was half way in her asshole, and a black teddy bear was in her plastic panties, with it's legs sticking out the back of them.

Isabella was glad and turned on to see Jade wearing plastic panties with no diaper. She could feel Jade's perception towards her accidents had begun changing, which would work perfectly with some of her surprises she was currently making for both her and Jade.

Jade began feeling Barbie being pushed out of her asshole, and knew why immediately. She quickly sat on the edge of the sofa's upholstered ottoman, to give her just enough time to make her cell phone record and have it propped up by a plushie.

As Jade lifted the back of her skirt, stood and turned around, and bent over for the camera to watch, she remarked, "Even my bum says you've been a very bad girl Barbie."

Not able to control the brownie, it slowly pushed out Barbie, while Jade could feel a major brownie working her anal muscles.

Soon a dirty Barbie hit the bottom of her clear plastic panties, as the brownie peaked her sphincter, and she spread apart her ass cheeks.

Not able to help herself, she continued bending over for the camera, and began grind the teddy bear in her plastic panties against the ottoman.

"You have been a really bad girl Barbie, your being punished not pleasured."

Finally half of the massive brownie broke off and fell on top of the Barbie, as it still continued coming out from Jade's expanded asshole.

With one last plop, the massive brownie had fully made it's journey into Jade's plastic panties, as she began feeling her bladder releasing golden juices onto the teddy bear pressed against her bare cunt.

Something had to give for Jade or she felt as if she would burst. So she mounted the rounded arm of the couch, and began grinding as hard as she could against the teddy bear.

She grabbed her phone, and held it in front of her, as she turned the skirt to reveal the front of her plastic panties, and pulled the waist band of the plastic panties to fully show her pussy lips split by the teddy bears snout.

"You wanted to be the Teacher's pet didn't you? Part of that is making my who who feel special."

"I know your wet, that's what makes you feel so good against my private place."

"Oh your classmates won't hate you. They will be taking turns being my Teacher's pet also."

"You feel so good Pendleton that I am going to make honey for you to enjoy."

"Isn't it so wonderful to have lemonade and brownies also."

Jade moved the phone behind her so all could see the massive brownie being squished between her ass cheeks and plastic panties, between the teddy bear legs sticking out.

"I promise to enjoy you for the rest of class, sweetie."

"Oh that really feels good Pendleton. Your about to make my who who feel really happy."

"I'll keep you in place," Jade said, holding onto the teddy bear, so it wouldn't keep moving from her carnivorous hungered cunt.

"You my fucking favorite," Jade moaned, punctuating each word with a harsher grind.

Honey began flowing from her Jade's cunt, as she continued grinding down as hard as she could onto the teddy bear.

"You want seconds Pendleton? Sure, I will let you have all the honey you want."

Isabella had to stop sewing so she could grind down on the pony, after removing her bra to push it's head between her pumping breast, because of how sensually horny Jade had made her from all the things she was doing in the next room.

Isabella knew she would be creaming for hours over the movie Jade was making.

"Just one more Pendleton, for me, please sweetie?"

"I promise to love you long time," Jade said in a heavily accented chinese voice.

"You make me holla," Jade moaned loudly, as her third orgasm took hold of her, making her tremble from head to foot.

Once she had regained use of her body, Jade leaned back a little to let the camera see what all her pussy had done with the teddy bear, including the honey she was still flowing.

Jade had just stopped recording when she heard the door bell chime for the FedEx delivery.

Thankful that she had already finished, because she didn't think she could have earlier, she straightened her skirt back into place, and opened the door for a tall muscular FedEx guy.

"Just leave the packages by the door. I will grab them in a few minutes," Jade said signing for the delivery, and acutely aware she had a massive shit in her plastic panties along with a teddy bear that she peed and secreted all over.

"Have a wonderful day," Jade said closing the door, as she heard Isabella laughing loudly from the playroom.

"You enjoyed that way to much bitch," Jade loudly teased Isabella.

"Fuck yeah," Isabella replied, between laughs.

Watching the front door camera from her phone, Jade waited until she saw the FedEx truck leave before going outside to bring in the several packages.

Isabella had joined her, wearing only bra and diaper, taking the packages into the playroom, and shutting the door behind her.

As both went out to the patio, Isabella grabbed both of Jade's butt cheeks in one hand, smashing the brownie more against her flesh.

Jade sent Isabella's phone the video she had just made, along with Jennifer 's.

"I heard you moaning in the other room," Jade teased Isabella.

"Oh there will be alot more of that when I watch this video," Isabella replied.

Isabella waited until Jade was sitting on the padded couch, before standing in front of her, and placing the pink medium sized plush rabbit she grabbed from the couch down into her partially full diaper.

"We can swap later," Isabella teased, as she rubbed the front of her diaper against Jade's breast.

"It's funny. You and Jennifer have made me feel free and sexy for the first time in my life. I don't see my accidents as a burden any more, but as something to be celebrated almost," Jade admitted to Isabella.

"They were never accidents to me, sissy," Isabella replied softly.

"I want to tear your dirty cunt up with mine so bad, but I have to get back to my project. I am so close to finishing, my love."

"Before you go, my Mom messaged me earlier and asked if we would like to join them for golf Sunday morning, if that's ok with you sissy?"

"Sure. I've never played except on game systems, but sounds good to me. Besides I would like to meet the parents so to speak."

"Really? I'll let her know."

Even though she sat on the pony, Isabella's cunt gave a sigh of relief as it felt the soft fur against her cream piss and brownie encrusted cunt once again. She would make it nice and wonderful for Jade to enjoy later.

Jade kept enjoying the teddy bear in her plastic panties, but putting the legs up against her ass cheeks, as she resumed humping it, as she resumed class.

Isabella finally took another break at seven in the evening, desperately needing food and a smoke.

"I should be done around one, if I only spend a few minutes on food and a smoke," Isabella told Jade.

"Then have both," Jade said, unbuttoning her blouse to reveal her breast, and handing Isabella a lit cigarette.

"Trade first," Isabella said, as she quickly traded her plushie for Jade's, and then began enjoying her supper.

Jade had not realized how ravenous Isabella had been until she felt such intense suction from Isabella that she actually orgasmed.

"Oh my sissy is hungry. You made my cunny feel good," Jade commented, stroking her hands through Isabella's long lustrous hair.

"I may enjoy both, if that is ok," Isabella asked.

"Of course sissy. Enjoy as much as you want," the last word of Jade's reply came out as a moan, as Isabella resumed the strong suction pressure.

"Am I hurting you," Isabella asked with concern in her voice.

"Oh no. You just keep making my who who make honey," Jade replied.

With a gleam of fun malice, Isabella began to squeeze and release Jade's breast and even added more pressure to her suctioning mouth. Making Jade's cunt begin a constant flow of honey all over the bunny in her plastic panties.

Isabella drained her left breast completely, and had begun on the right within five minutes.

Jade was paralyzed from doing anything but to watch as her true love sucked a heavy stream of her milk from her breast, because of the intensity of the orgasms that was crashing against her.

In eight minutes both breasts were sucked dry, and Isabella lit both of them a cigarette.

"Fucking wow," Jade exclaimed in the aftermath of her forced orgasms.

Seeing Jade hands trembling, Isabella enclosed Jade's nipples behind the bra's satin material, and re-buttoned her blouse.

"I love these bras. It exposes just the nipple, and I can just slide in the pumps flanges when I pump," Jade commented.

"I noticed that while I was pumping earlier," Isabella agreed.

"Did you make any more," Jade asked.

Giving her cigarette to Jade to hold, Isabella rushed in, and came right back out with a half full bottle.

"I meant to bring this with me. I already enjoyed half," Isabella explained.

"A bottle already? Wow you are milking."

"I want to be able to feed or pump four to six times a day," Isabella admitted.

"I can do six times. But be careful you have to make sure to milk that much or you will leak really bad."

"With the exception of a decent supper, I want to have a diet of breastmilk through out the day. I saw how nourishing it was, plus I honestly love it more than eating."

"It would be best for a good breakfast and healthy night time snack for food. But I would enjoy that also."

"That will be so awesome we can nurse one another and Jennifer also," Isabella said excitedly.

"It will be awesome," Jade agreed just as excited.

"I need to get back in, sissy," Isabella said, before kissing Jade full of passion and happiness.

"You taste really good," Jade texted Isabella.

It was almost two when Isabella finished wrapping the last present, she left the room to find Jade passed out on the couch watching cartoons.

Jade was dressed for bed in a puffy black satin night dress, with a diaper, and holding the pink bunny she had enjoyed for Jade in her arms.

Isabella covered the sleeping Jade, and since she was on the top half of the couch, Isabella laid beneath her, using Jade's diaper as a pillow, and covered up in a blanket, with her thumb in her mouth.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sis Piss Ch. 01 Three sisters make their younger brother drink their piss.in Fetish
Fat Farm Counselor Ch. 01 A New Job.in Fetish
A 19yo Needs an Enema Neighbor is persuaded to give friends daughter an enema.in Fetish
A Soaking Mess Friendship is golden.in Fetish
Mommy's Big Ass Mommy makes me eat her big ass.in Fetish
More Stories