All Comments on 'Isabelle and mr. Bête ch. 11'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is a cruel complaint but...

Longer please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Arrrggg!

I love this story! I want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More...

Keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yessss!

A little drama and intrigue without shark jumping!! And the characters are consistent as they develop. Very nice.

I have to disconnect for a little time to savor these chapters. Either I read too fast or ... nope, sorry, not going to complain.

I eagerly if not greedily look forward to reading the next chapter.

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ all the anonymouseses

Thanks for your encouragements! :-)

Unfortunately I have to disappoint because the next post is the end. :-( This is a fairy tale and wasn't planned on being a novel length story. For that I'd have to expand the world surrounding Isabelle and Jean, which is quite possible actually because ideas keep coming, but unfortunately I'm not yet in a position to write full time and do that. *sighs*

.

But, as a bit of good news, I'm currently working on a short thriller and plan on coming back to continue Meeting with the new Enemy for the nonhuman fans with a little extra romantic development in it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh dear

"Total bummer man."

I'm sorry your next post will be the last but you do edit your writing well. Any chance you can provide 2 or more pages so we can delay the inevitable? Please, please, pretty please.

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ the lastest but not leastest anonymous

Thanks for the compliment. :-) I half edit while I write and I reread a story at least once and luckily don't have to rewite much.

The story is set in the proverbial stone though since I published it on Smashwords and Amazon. Also, if I want to add a couple more pages at the end I calculate I'd have to add four to five times more pages in the story to provide for backstory and conflict.

That'll be for an expanded rewrite later, unless I get one or more sponsors to do it sooner. *looks around hopeful with puppy eyes*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Puppy eyes

Some day when I win the lottery...

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ the hopefully very lucky anonymous

*laughs* Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
short story for ramirez And Samantha?

Ramirez and Samantha would be super cute! Do a small story with them?

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ requesting anonymous

Okay, I've added it to the list of to-write things. Can't promise anything though. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...