Isabelle, My Big Titty Secretary Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wood_
Wood_
125 Followers

Well, it turned out that one of these possibilities was that I could now work myself so much to an orgasm that I could make my pussy ejaculate in a hot liquid stream! Oh yeah! I was a squirter! I had heard about this, but I never thought I'd be one. Who knew this was so much fun! Witnessing and feeling this powerful climax was sure to take the wind out of me every time! It was now a goal that I wanted to reach every time...I was getting the feeling that I could give myself many more pleasures by masturbating than during sex with my husband.

Everything was lined up. The supplements, the hands-free lactating and the squirting. Those have been the 3 causes of my year long descent into this mad solo debauchery.

I never wasted a minute. As soon as my daughters gave me the chance, I ran to the backyard, took off my clothes and turned into this sex maniac. I walked around by exaggerating my bounce in my steps, making my tits jostle and spray their milk out. And in time, I found out that the supplements did make a difference. I didn't think it was possible, but I felt my boobs enlarge again, engorging up with a lot more of this sweet nectar! So all of my shaking and wobbling caused it to stream out endlessly. All I had to do was to turn the switch on, to gently stimulate my nipples. Plus, I now had two free hands to stroke my pussy towards explosive orgasms. I could now make it squirt repeatedly as I watched this baffling torrent of milk coming out of my nipples. It was such a show, I could even put out fires with all that!

Although, by being under the effects of these supplements, I had to watch myself out in the evening, when my husband came home. I remember it happened more than once that he had to witness this ridiculous flow pouring out of myself. He looked flabbergasted, he must have felt so powerless! It was happening mostly after I had breastfed one of my daughters, but any other accidental contact in the slightest was enough to open the floodgates! Sometimes, I even had to leave the table right in the middle of dinner to go somewhere private and wait for it to pass. Lucky him I wore shirts when he was home. That gave me plenty of time to drench them fully with milk before I could reach the bathroom. Otherwise, with the flow being so powerful, it would have splattered all over the walls on my way there. I feigned embarrassment during these little "oopsies", but really, I was so glad to be able to relieve the urges that came with it.

**********

Still reading, Eric? Am I currently making you leak something else in your underwear as well? Good. I hope you're ready, I'm about to crank it up to 11. This upcoming chapter is not for feeble hearts...

So the rest of the summer was the best I ever had. I reached new climaxes in so many different ways. Having sex with myself was becoming the only sex I wanted.

Making way into September, I had this dreading feeling that cold weather was about to bring a stop to my backyard escapades. Looking at the weather forecast, I cogitated, deep in my thoughts. The thing was, I didn't want this to end. I was a loaded gun, horny out of my fucking mind. How could I possibly take advantage of those last hot days of the year, before the return of the cold and these cumbersome clothes? As I looked at the 2 week preview on my phone, my eyes stumbled upon that column with the smaller fonts: they were calling for a few consecutive nights with an average temperature of 25 degrees.

Nice... 25 degrees. That was more than comfortable, it was perfect. But... at nighttime? I never went outside at night, not with my daughters. But what if I planned this properly? I could do anything I want. Who was going to stop me from going beyond my property? If the whole town is asleep, why should I restrict myself to staying in my backyard, when no one can't even see me in front of my house? ... Or, in the street?

Or maybe worse, like... around the block? Oh my God...

My plan popped up in my head so fast, it was as if I knew what I wanted to do already. Little did I know that this was going to become the most fateful night of my life.

It was so tempting, I was determined to cross the line. I felt like my backyard was suddenly not enough for me. I had covered every inch of it with milk, anyway. I wanted to go beyond and spill out my fluids elsewhere, out on the public road. I had to. I needed to know what it felt like to expand my territory.

But... Was I really considering this, now? I couldn't believe my own train of thoughts. It was utterly insane. I was not an exhibitionist... was I?

I remember I started shaking at the thought. I loved being outside naked, but this was so daring and risky. And with all the new things I could now do with my body, this was going to be more than just a little walk! I was afraid to lose track of time when I'm gone. Back then, I remember I had a tendency to get carried away and masturbate for hours. Time flies when you're having fun!

We lived in a very quiet town, but what if I got caught? I wasn't sure which would be worse between a stranger catching me pants down on the spot, and my husband waiting for me in the doorframe, wondering if I lost my mind?

And what if the babies happened to wake up again sooner than expected for feeding time? Well... those were all risks I was willing to take. The stakes were very high...

I had to go over the top, to be 100% raunchy, so I could finally work on leaving all this behind for when fall came. I had to think of my family, my daughters... my husband. The madness had to stop. This was going to be my excuse, my way out.

I couldn't waste a minute. I was going to activate my nipples and hmmmm! make a fucking trail of milk on the ground as soon as I stepped out of the house. I knew just the perfect spot to venture to and flaunt my leaky tits on the way. There was a bus stop with a bench by the side of the road, right at the end of my street. The walk there was sure to be exciting, but I knew I would really get myself loose as soon as I got on the bench.

At first, I thought I should probably bring a jacket, in a worst case scenario of an unlikely encounter at the wee hours of the night, but I knew that heightening the risk was going to make the trip twice as exciting. I wanted to go stark naked, I couldn't bring anything... Well, nothing, except for... this dildo that my husband bought me as a joke once. It had only been used a few times, but I knew it was going to help my pussy squirt to the maximum.

It was close enough to my house, but still far enough to give me a thrill. And it was right under a light post, too. I wanted to be able to look at myself, and watch my body erupt like a volcano!

It was set. This was happening. There was room to improvise, but I had most of it figured out.

I must have looked completely vacant to my husband in the days before. Even though I tried to stay calm during the day, and keep my energy for the big night, all of my engines were revving up to the max already. My pussy was connected to my brain, anticipating, and was always just feeling so moist and hypersensitive. Plus, I had been taking more of these lactation supplements in preparation. Just for that, we were all kind of paying the price at home. Not only were my babies almost choking on the mind-blowing flow of milk, but they weren't still drinking enough to make my leaking subside during the day. It was so bad that I could barely stand looking like this to my husband. During the day, I could manage the overflow outdoors, but when he got home, I would almost run and hide in the washrooms to spend most of the evening in a hot bath.

Sometimes, my husband would bring my dinner in the bathroom. He would stare at the bath water, all cloudy from my milk. He looked concerned, like he was about to call a doctor for some advice. As he stood by me, I thought about sucking his cock, or something, to reassure him and give some kind of sign that I was feeling fine and that my body and mind were still able to function. But I knew he wouldn't have wanted to. He was too worried. I had to smooth talk and relax him, to tell him tenderly that everything was going to be okay.

Truth was, I was more than okay. Right under his nose, the sole leaking of my tits was enough to make my whole body vibrate with bliss. I was a silent bomb, ticking away towards my fate, the journey to the apogee of my sex life. I was going to have to live the rest of my life remembering that I will have lived the most complete experience of my senses.

Then came the day. Just like one of those same nights, I got out of my bath, dried myself and went to bed. I was lying there, calm and still but... fully awake. The open window was letting in this hot draft that caressed all over my gigantic breasts. That was it. I was being called upon. I was being given a taste of the humidity that was about to wrap all around me in a few hours.

Hubby joined me and kissed me on the cheek. Laying fully naked and on top of the covers like I was, he would have been all over me, usually. Not tonight. He just turned his back on me to go to sleep, leaving me staring at the ceiling. Though in the state that I was, it was even harder for me to resist running my hands all over myself. I couldn't move. My husband had to be fast asleep by the time my youngest baby would wake up in what I expected would be a solid 2 hours. I tried to calm down and steady my breathing but I felt my heart beating in my temples. The slight hardness of the dildo that I felt through my pillow was reminding me of what I was about to do, making my mind twirl with a million dirty thoughts.

I had slightly dozed off, but Gabrielle was right on time: 0h22 was showing on the clock when she made the smallest little cry that woke me up. Hubby hadn't moved a bit. I quickly grabbed the dildo and went to feed my daughter.

I was so wired. I knew that as soon as she was going to latch onto me, I wasn't going to be able to stop myself. My nipples would still leak profusely even after she'd be done drinking, and my pussy would start aching for my touch. I was about to descend into this maelstrom of sensations that would inebriate me until exhaustion, after I'd be done masturbating on my throne of filth, at the bus stop.

I stepped into Gabrielle's room, took her out of the crib, put her onto my thigh, and... Poof! Next thing I knew, I was transported outside, walking down my driveway, naked. As if I blacked out for a moment, or something. Startled, I looked around and briefly covered myself out of reflex, but I chuckled to myself just as quickly: how could anyone see me at that hour. There was not a single soul around. There was only peacefulness, crickets chirping, humidity clinging to my skin, the soothing white noise of brushing leaves from the wind in the trees. The elements cradled my body, rendering me weightless, like in a womb. My eyes were half-shut, wet from the emotion, and saliva was about to run down the corner of my mouth if it didn't stop gaping.

I looked up at the cloudy overcast and took a deep breath. Yessss, I could recognize that hot, subtle breeze that usually showed up during unstable stormy weather. Along with an atmosphere charged with thunderous electricity, it could give me special kinds of goosebumps if it caressed my skin at the right places. Indeed, the soft wind was barely there, but it was only firing me up. I'm telling you, Eric, this was ten times better than skinny dipping...

Then, I looked down and, just as I thought, my nipples hadn't stopped dripping from when I fed Gabrielle. I stepped forward and started shaking my shoulders, beginning my trail of milk on the ground. My big balloon tits were increasingly stimulated and very soon, hhhhmmmm! The taps opened with a continuous stream. I felt full like never before.

I was in front of the neighbors, now, and I shook my breasts harder, harder, shooting my nectar left and right. What a show! I was sexualizing myself, I was so turned on by what my body could achieve!

I was getting hornier by the minute. I had to verbalize my pleasure.and started moaning out loud.

Even though I had my dildo in my hand, I wanted to wait longer before attending my sex. I wanted to make myself earn it. It was my way to make my desire escalate even faster!

So, instead, as I walked, I seized one of my mammoth tits and pushed it up. Looking at my nipple bubbling up, I thought that it was time to try and taste myself. I never had before, never really thought about it either, but it felt natural. I had to enjoy what my body had to offer, just to add a new dimension to my self exploration.

So, bending closer, I closed my eyes and wrapped my mouth around my thick nipple. It filled up instantly with this liquid that, strangely, had always been inside me but I never tasted. Creamy and very sweet at first, it was the warmness of it that I preferred in the end. It was this close to a cup of decadent hot chocolate. And with my insides currently boiling, it must have been way hotter than usual.

I sunk in my cheeks and sucked and sucked, indulging in the intoxicating fluid. Sucking further, I eventually swallowed a few very large gulps. Holy fuck, there was so much, like I was drinking it down a glass, and still, my big udders still felt so engorged! The supply wouldn't go down!

The taste was a fresh discovery, indeed, but it was the nature of it that tickled my fancy the most. The love of self, craving my own flesh, my bountiful body.

As I kept sucking, I felt that my other breast was all wet from its own milk leaking, while the one that I sucked on was mostly clean and dry. To even things out, I let go of my nipple with a gasp and spit out a mouthful all over my chest. Breast milk splashed everywhere and ran all the way down to my belly, tickling me on the way there.

I was getting increasingly aroused from working my nipples like this. It was very much feeling like I was sucking my own clit. I was starting to wonder if I was going to be able to have one orgasm among many, if I kept going with nipple play alone. I stuck out my tongue and sensually teased it, making it harder and harder. That still managed to coax out an incredible amount of milk in the process, dripping from my open mouth to all over myself.

My moaning had already reached another octave at that point. And I had barely reached my destination yet. Looking ahead, I picked up my step a little. I could still manage to walk, but my legs were starting to weaken as my first orgasm seemingly creeped in, and fast. Plus, my pussy was undeniably manifesting itself: I could feel slick juices running down my legs! And it wasn't milk!

I was now in front of our third neighbors, almost at the end of the street, before I had to turn and reach my goal. Indeed, normally, the crossing street was somewhat a little busier than ours. Of course, I was here in the middle of the night with no cars in sight anywhere, but it only added to the thrill that it may be more likely for someone to drive by and get a glimpse of this fucking nymphomaniac pissing milk everywhere.

Still delighting in my sweet nectar, I was now sucking my other nipple and shaking my shoulders to let the other flow by itself. I would swallow some and spit the rest over myself! Turning around, I could see the reflection of the light posts against the wetness of the little puddles I seemed to leave behind. And I saw the house, shrinking in the horizon. My cover, my shelter, the only place I could hide if... hmmmmmmmm! Holy shit! No, I didn't want to hide! It was starting to feel like I wanted to get caught. I was turning blind to reason, drunk on sex. All I knew was that I wanted to be as slutty as possible. I was giving this freak show of my infinite lactating, I was a living fountain... and my pussy hadn't even squirted yet! Hmmm but it was so late, too. I couldn't possibly run into someone.

Now feet away from my stop, I heard a low, distant rumble that could only be thunder. I slowed down, and looked for signs of lightning in the clouds. I could see their light, very faint, too far to worry me at the moment. But I knew very well that this kind of weather could be so unpredictable, enough to surprise you with pouring rain within minutes. Although, I kind of welcomed the idea of hot rain to wash me from this dirt. I wouldn't let this compromise the whole expedition!

Yes, finally, I made it, Eric. I had reached the bus stop! This was where it all went down. The end of the path to my lifetime accomplishment!

I was so fucking horny! I was shaking when I sat on the edge of the seat and my legs practically spread themselves open. I got close enough to the windowpane of the bus stop and rested my feet against it. I resumed the shaking of my shoulders which made my precious milk still squirting out in full force. Long and thick drippy streaks were zig zagging across the glass. The spectacle was such that it wasn't going to take long before I reached my first orgasm. Thanks to my two free hands, I rubbed my clitoris frantically and pushed the dildo up myself, my fist like a blur.

I groaned and spat out angrily, making my voice echo in the cabin! Fuck I was close, so close, Eric! I fucked myself with the dildo so hard that my tits wobbled even harder, making my mommy juice splattering the glass! It was just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

I wasted no time and worked myself towards an orgasm. Aaaaaahhh! I wanted to cum. Within seconds, I felt my hairs straighten and my jaws locked open, although I couldn't breathe anymore. I took the dildo out of my burning pussy and stroked my clit frantically. I let this immense wave of joy wash over me as I splurged this other wave of jizz with my cunt! Just a long and steady squirt, splashing on top of all the milk that was on the glass already! All this abundant combination of cum and milk were making loud wet sounds reverberate as it fell on the cement floor. It sounded just as if I was in a public shower...

I trashed and spazzed out for a good 20 seconds, as I rolled my eyes in the back of my head. I instinctively wanted to curl up in a ball, given how overwhelming the orgasm was. So much that I almost fell off of my seat! I felt like my whole body was stuck in a cramp.

That was just the first round. I had given myself enough practice to know that I could keep going with those. All of that time in training was finally paying off. And I still had lots of time.

I repeated the cycle. Shaking my shoulders to squirt out my sweet nectar, which hadn't really stopped in the first place, I thought I looked so goddamn sexy! I was desiring myself beyond reason! If my body is a temple, I was venerating it! I made the glass so thick with my secretions that I couldn't see through it anymore. Within seconds, I wailed at the top of my lungs and made myself cum again, ejaculating like a pressure hose!

I gritted my teeth and gave it my all. I was determined to give myself as many orgasms as possible. It was not a dream anymore. It was now a race to the finish, a test of physical endurance. Everything had gone according to plans!

Where my cyprine dripped from the bench, there was a lake that had shaped up underneath. The fruit of my work. My secretions: milk, jizz, sweat, spit, name it. What a nasty mess! After my 6th or 7th orgasm, I was feeling dizzy, drained out... exhausted. And with reason. The leaking of my nipples had subsided after my excessive lactating and my squirting powers took out every drop of water in my body. I was starting to wonder what people were going to think when they took the bus to work on the upcoming morning. I hoped it was all going to dry out by that time. Anyways...What was done was done. Then, the unexpected was about to happen, just as if I could've counted on it from the beginning

A draft of wet dirt hit me in the face: rain. It was close. Perfect timing. I could feel the hot wind picking up as it ruffled the leaves in the trees. I breathed in deeply and closed my eyes, welcoming the rain which was going to cleanse all of what just happened here. Wash off my crime scene at the bus stop and clean my skin off from the evidence.

Wood_
Wood_
125 Followers