Isabelle, My Big Titty Secretary Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the faint noise of tiny single water droplets falling on asphalt. Slowly, I got up from my mess and stepped out of the bus stop. Slowly, with a high pitched sound similar to white noise, as if a colossal bee swarm was heading my way, rain started pouring. Hard. It came down in sheets!

I looked up to the skies and closed my eyes, letting the water run down my body just as if I was in my shower at home. It was truly a blessing. I don't think I could have come back to bed sticky and sweaty like I was, anyway. The water temperature was just perfect. I wiped off the dirt and grime on my skin, reinvigorating my senses as the heavy water drops massaged my scalp, my shoulders, the stiff back of my neck. In no time, I was drenched. My hair stuck to my face, and water dripped to my mouth to quench my thirst.

There was steam coming out from the hot pavement, making the whole scene look like some kind of sauna. I could barely see my surroundings. It was surreal. Had I had a hammock, I would've just lie there and indulge in the hot rain.

As I walked slowly back home, smiling to myself, I still couldn't get over what I just did. I pulled off this vulgar sexual act in a public place, which would have had me arrested in normal hours. I was just flabbergasted, in complete awe! I had just gone beyond my wildest dreams and fantasies. I felt so powerful, and inhuman at the same time. I wondered if I could ever do that again someday, and if it was even a good idea in the first place.

Halfway to my house, I looked ahead of me through the hair and the water in my eyes. I jumped on my feet when I saw a parked car that wasn't there when I got out of my house. I stood still as my heartbeat picked up, wondering what to do! My mind was racing.

Was there even anyone inside? I guess I never heard it arriving on top of all my moaning and grunting. And if it got there after the rain started, there was even less chance I could have heard it. Should I run back home? Should I jump in a bush, or behind a tree? What if the car was going to stay there for -

-Oh shit...

A police car.

Nope. It definitely wasn't there earlier... Holy crap, was I in trouble.

I remember that my feet wouldn't move and my brain was making up the worst scenarios. Were they answering a call? Oh no! My husband was probably up with the girls and sent them out for me, wondering where the heck I was? That was the end, I was finished. Not only I was probably going to get a huge fine for gross misconduct, or even maybe going to jail, but I was probably going to have to go to rehabilitation for sex addicts, or something.

Not to mention that it was going to screw up my marriage, my family...

Suddenly, the car door opened and a silhouette stood up, slowly. The person clearly didn't mind the rain. A blinding flashlight lit up and was aimed my way, now fully exposing my naked body in the middle of the street.

That's when mixed feelings of guilt and lust washed over me. To think that I've even wished to get caught and give a show, I was now scared and even a little disgusted with myself. But why wasn't I even trying to cover myself up? To be punished? And mistreated? Holy shit... Maybe those were some dark and deviant aspects of myself that just lied there in wait inside my brain.

'Are you alright, madam?'

A woman's voice...

'Yes.' I answered, feebly. 'Having a sleepwalking episode again, I guess.'

Being on the defensive, my instinct told me to come up with what I thought was the dumbest lie ever. If it was any true, anyone in their right mind would have tried covering up their naked body. But I didn't. I was just flashing her my big tits and pussy.

There was no reply for the longest painful seconds. She must have been still staring at me from behind the light, trying to figure out what was going on in my head.

'Where do you live?' asked the officer, with no real threat in her voice.

I used the hand that held my dildo to point towards my house behind her.

'Guess you'll be heading back home, now?'

I just nodded, like a little girl that had just been grounded. I started on my way. I assumed, hoped, that by her tone, she meant that I better get home right now if I didn't want her to lay any charges, like this was awkward enough already. It wasn't like anyone had seen me, and I hadn't been committing vandalism, or anything harmful.

'You know... what you did back there was pretty impressive...'

So she had seen it all. Or most of it anyway. The only reason why she wouldn't have intervened before would be because... she wanted to see.

The cop suddenly moved, flashlight still in her hand. She walked my way. I stopped in my tracks again, ready to abide by her, thinking she finally came to handcuff me.

She lowered her flashlight, to finally turn it off. That was when I could finally see who I was speaking with.

'As a matter of fact, I... liked it. Very much... I almost watched it all.'

She was smaller, and seemed younger than I was. Maybe a fresh rookie in the force. Her voice was almost innocent.

Then my eyes shot open as I realized the officer's shirt, now soaking wet, was fully unbuttoned and exposing some rather large breasts in a white padded bra. Further down, her fly was opened where her belt was hanging down her front. There really couldn't be many explanations to this.

'Thanks.'

Now, this was taking a completely different turn!

'So, I can imagine that... you're exhausted at the moment and that you... probably want to go to bed.' she went on. 'But... do you... do you have any left?'

No way. I was shocked, this was insane! Was this cop really asking me if I had milk left in my tits that were exposed out here, wide open in the street? It looked like my crazy lactating antics had been arousing to someone else, after all. And of all people that could have caught me, it had to be a woman police officer. I suddenly wondered how much of a freak you have to be to accept working night shifts as a cop. I couldn't believe how weak her sense of dedication was towards her duty. I couldn't blame her, though. I still thought that what I just did was pretty fucking hot!

I had turned her on, like I intended, I guess. Mission accomplished! So, if she was going to let me go because of it, it was my way out. My get-out-of-jail-for-free card. And, come to think of it, it was cute and very flattering of her. I owed her that, even if normally, the thought of sex with other women never really crossed my mind... yet. Right, Eric?

The tension was heavy. Not replying to her question, I let my silence linger on through the buzzing sound of the hard rain around us. She must have been hanging at my lips.

'Sorry, any what left?' I said, pretending I didn't understand.

I stuck out my chest, and put on a modest expression on my face, but really... I was just bringing my gigantic tits closer to her.

'Woah... Your... your milk, madam... I'd like to...to know what it tastes like.'

The poor, fragile little thing was stuttering. She must have been nervous in front of my abundant womanhood. Frankly, I would've done the same.

'Oh... um, of course, officer. Despite what I... just spilled over there, I'm still feeling very full. You may...you may get a drink, if you want. Please.'

I couldn't quite see her reaction in the dark, but it almost looked like she was shaking. She made tiny steps towards me and bent her knees. Her face now on level with my nipples, I started shaking too. She was about to bring her wet little mouth to my thick sensitive nipples.

When she seized my massive tit and latched on my nipple, I closed my eyes. All of my initial fears from this encounter with the police suddenly faded away, bringing me back to the complete state of bliss I was in before. She sunk in her cheeks and sucked out my nectar hard, much harder than I or my babies could. She sure was hungry, famished! Was it for milk? Or just for a woman's touch...

The sensation of her hot mouth combined with the warm rain over me was putting me on fire again. And I had promised myself that I wouldn't give in this time and be tempted to look for another orgasm. I would have been in no ideal position to even take care of any upcoming urges right here, in the middle of the street, and honestly, I was just tired. I wanted to get this over with and rest. I tried to concentrate on the rain, instead. The hot, invigorating rain... Yesss. It felt so gooood.

She drank on and on for a good five minutes, on both my nipples. It was so relaxing. Like getting my big tits sucked in a hot shower!

As she slowed down, I could notice her eyes bulging out, like she was completely astounded from the experience. She must have wondered how my body was even capable of producing that much, on top of all that she saw me squirt out earlier. She finally stopped and got up again. I sighed out, relieved that she was wrapping this up: the way she was using her tongue in the end was about to make me ask her to do the same on my clit.

I could tell. She had had more than enough. As she withdrew by letting out a gasp, milk flowed out from her mouth and kept squirting out by itself out my nipples. I was so proud. I could still do it! The view of my engorged teats was always going to amaze me!

The cop was standing there like she was trying to find her breath. She was running her hands all over herself and pulling at the pans of her open shirt, as if she instinctively wanted to take it off. She had unfinished business to attend.

'Holy fuck...' she moaned.

'How was that, officer? Enjoyed your little snack?'

'Yes... thank you... so much, madam. Hmmmm Before you go though, there's... one more thing.'

'Yes?'

'I'm... Aaaaaahhhhh confiscating this.'

She gritted her teeth as she said that, spitting out the rain that trickled in her mouth. Then she pointed at the dildo that was still in my hand. I chuckled to myself. She was clearly the one losing control, now.

'Oh... I see. Securing the evidence? Sure.'

'Thanks! Aaahhhh you made so... FUCKING horny! I need to use it!'

I smiled a little and gave her the rubber penis with my tired hand.

'Here... Take it, please.' I replied. 'I think you're gonna need it. Have fun and... don't work too hard!'

'Ffffucking... aaaaahhh thank you so much! And... If you...ever want it back, I'll be on duty all week.' she hissed.

Nice! Well, I had the police on my side now. If I ever wanted to repeat the exercise, I was sure to have her back as long as she worked this shift. This was interesting. Very interesting...

'Ok... I'll keep that in mind.'

We parted ways. She slammed the door of her patrol car to do her deed, and I went back to my house.

I dried myself quietly in the bathroom downstairs, wiped the trail of water I made on my way in. Then, I opened the pharmacy. I took my box of lactating aid supplements and swallowed two pills: two times my usual dose.

I laid down in bed incognito, next to my husband. The clock said 1h43 a.m. Good. So I wasn't gone for too long.

Staring at the ceiling, I smiled and took a deep breath. I was ready to rest and relax and let my body work overtime to perform this beautiful phenomenon of nature called lactating. As I drifted to slumber, I dreamed I was waking up with giant udders twice my actual size, full with warm and rich milk.

*************

There. Now you know everything, Eric.

Sheesh! Well, writing this letter to you made me all wet, I can feel it. But I'm also wondering if purging all these secrets made me learn anything I could use to save my love life, my marriage.

One thing for sure is, I don't abuse my body that much, nowadays. I don't even lactate anymore. I could again, trust me. I'd love to, but... it's just so messy. I guess I'd make it awkward for my family, knowing that I'm inflicting this to myself when it's not even to provide for a baby but to give me personal pleasure.

No. I still masturbate, from time to time, and it's still deeply satisfying. It reminds me of my time as a new mother and all the things I discovered about myself. I was blessed to have these children inside my womb and enlightened at how much I was in control of my body, how I was the only one that knew exactly how to care for it, and pleasure it.

So by delving deeper, I could say that masturbation taught me what I need to know for staying out of trouble, and gradually get back to our roots with hubby. I know I still want to have lots of sex, while I'm young, but from now on, whenever I'll seek that thrill and excitement that only secret boyfriends can provide, I think I'll just resolve to listen to my body, instead of risking my marriage any further.

In other words, whenever I'll crave your cock, I'll just masturbate instead, and get off on the torrid memories of all the dirty things we've done.

Speaking of secret boyfriends, you know, I've seen you getting jealous at other guys, like at the BBQ last month. Don't worry, Eric. You've been the only one I had an affair with and you were amazing. But you'll also be the last.

Anyways... See you at work. Please, don't look too surprised if you see me going to the washroom more often than usual.

From one pervert to another, I bid you farewell.

Isabelle

xxx