Isla Mujeres

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she finished her announcement her hand came down with a stinging slap on his bare ass. He could feel the heat rise on his exposed flesh and the crowd of women yelled with approval. These women were here for a show and by the goddess they were going to get one.

"You may begin anytime you are ready." The woman said to Abby.

Abby! It hadn't dawned on Frank until just then that it was to be his partner, Abby that would be doing his milking. With that thunderous realization Abby's index finger began slow swirling motions around the ridge of his circumcised penius head. The sensation of this shot through his penius and to his brain like a bolt of lighting. He felt the familiar sensation in his balls as they prepared for what was to come. Round and round her slender finger twirled. With each and every revolution his cock became longer, thicker and harder. Abby stopped the whirling motion on his ridge and began something new. She took his long engorged penius between her thumb and middle finger and with a light touch began to stroke his member from tip to base. Up and down she methodically stoked never deviating in speed. It was fucking madding. She had been right, it was very visceral. By now his balls were on fire with the desire to release their load. It was like the water behind the dam of a swollen river and the rain was still pouring down. Frank could no longer think. He began to slip in and out of reality. He needed to cum in the worst way. He began not to care who saw him shoot his load. His cum was becoming like a poison to him and all he knew was that his yearning to release this poisons was overtaking his desire not to perform a very private and personal act in front of a crowd of strange women.

The first signs of what was destined were beginning to take place. At first a small bead of precum formed at the tip of his enlarged head. Then as Abby's slow tortuous stroking continued the pecum began to lengthen. His cock continued too drool a long clear thick stream of precum.

Someone from the audience yelled just barely yanking Frank back into reality for but an instant, "We have a precummer!"

Another laughed and shouted, "When he blows it's going to be a big!"

All eyes were fixed on Frank's inflamed dick. Frank began to squirm in his bonds. The leather of those bonds creaked as he strained under the sheer agony of Abby's cock teasing. My god Frank thought this woman is sadistic. Where had she learned these kinds of techniques? Frank didn't figure her to be a virgin at all but she teased his poor cock like a pro. Frank and his cock cried and begged for relief from this onslaught of torment. Please Frank's mind and penius begged. Please hurry! Just grab the god dammed thing and quit teasing it.

Again, Abby switched technique for the third time. Instead of lightly stoking his cock between her thumb and middle finger, she now ran her index finger from the underside base of his cock to the ridge of his head. His dick continued to drool long strings of precum as the intensity of the teasing was building to its crescendo. Frank was losing all use of his senses. Every nerve was shutting down and his mind was fully focused on his groin area. He could not see, smell, hear or think straight. It was as if he was underwater.

The leather of his bonds really began to creak now. His stomach was sucked all the way in as his back strained and arched on the Chakmool. His ass muscle clenched tight and was hard as two granite orbs. His legs threatened to break the straps that held them in place. Frank stopped moaning and whimpering as he clenched his jaw shut and stopped breathing. He had reached the point of no return. Just as he thought his love juice was going to burst forth Abby did something entirely unexpected. She stopped. She fucking stopped! Frank's tortured mind screamed so loud he thought his cranium would shatter like shards of glass from a smashed mirror. His cock twitched back and forth like a loose fire hose that had slipped out of the grip of a fireman as he tried in vein to dowse an inferno.

"Ahhhhh!" Yelled a woman in the crowd. "We got a twitcher!"

"Holy fuck look at that thing go!" Yelled yet another.

All eyes were mesmerized by his convulsing member. It was as if a hypnotist was swinging a watch to and fro. No one could tear their eyes away from the scene unfolding before them.

His hands gripped the Chakmool so hard he thought he would splinter either the wooden frame or the bones in his hands. And then it happened. Frank's poor besieged dick erupted. It erupted like Vesuvius! It shot ribbon after ribbon of pearly white semen. Abby struggled to get the jade bowl in place to catch the first onslaught of his viscous liquid but was unable too.

"One! Two! Three!" The crush of women around the stage yelled. "Four! Five!" his cock still spewed forth twitching uncontrollably. And finally much to everyone's surprise "Six!"

"By the name Ix Chel I have never seen a man shoot that many times."

Frank's senses began to return. He gasped for breath as air rushed into his lungs. As his breathing returned and clarity washed over his mind Frank thought, Mother of God, that was the most intense hand-job of my life.

Abby stood with and raised the jade bowl high for all to see as semen ran down her arm where she had failed to catch the initial discharge of cum. She beamed with pride.

"You have done well." Said the tall woman with the jaguar tattoo on her leg. They are well pleased with your performance."

Abby nodded in agreement and then yelled out to the crowd, "Do you want more? Do you want to see him do it again?

The crowd exploded in cheers for more. Frank struggled to protest but his raspy voice was drowned out by the din of the women calling for more, more, more. Abby had made Frank cum not once more, not twice more but three times more in the next forty-five minutes. The last time she had to yank his cock so hard Frank thought she would pull it from his body. The final time, his poor abused dick shot he just dribbled one pathetic drop of cum. Abby then squeezed his nuts as hard as she could to ensure nothing else remained.

When Frank was finally released from his restraints he just slithered off the Chakmool like a dead snake and lay there in a pool of his sweat. Frank slipped out of consciousness soon after and did not awake until very late that night. When he did come too his head was in Abby's lap, still in the plaza. It was a cloudless night and the sea breeze felt cool on his naked body. Abby was stroking the hair on his head in a motherly concerned way. She looked into his bloodshot eyes and spoke gently to him and said, "We did it Frank. We fucking did it."

"Did what?" Frank managed in a dry cracked voice.

"After our little show we were invited to the High Priestess' palace. There is a party this Friday for some Mexican dignitaries. The High Priestess will be there and more importantly her laptop should be there as well. It looks like we have a green light."

Nothing stirred. Nothing moved. The town had an eerie calm to it. Like the calm before a storm. His balls ached. His dick was rubbed raw and stung to the touch. Frank laid there and wondered what else was to be demanded of him. What else does Abby have planned for him? What else must he do for king and country? There seemed to be too many questions and no answers. Frank could only manage a half smile and then fell back asleep.

Friday, July 27, 2012 21:00

Palace of the High Priestess

Isla Contoy

The High Priestess' Grand Palace was not located on Isla Mujeres as one would have expected. The High Priestess demanded privacy and seclusion. Better to bolster her image of being untouchable and aloof. No, her Grand Palace was located on Isla Contoy. Isla Contoy was a small uninhabited island 15 miles north of Isla Mujeres and a former bird sanctuary for more than 70 species, including some large nesting colonies and wild frigates. Declared a National wildlife reserve in 1961 before the island was purchased from the Mexican government and became part of the island nation of Mujeres, there was a small museum and a lookout tower that provided a spectacular panoramic view. This museum and tower was remodeled and is now today's Grand Palace.

Tropical storm Ernesto had been upgraded to a full-blown Cat 3 Hurricane just two days before and the Isla Mujeres and Isla Contoy lay directly in its course. With anticipated winds in the neighborhood of 125 mph or more the Mujeres' populace was busy boarding up and shoring up shops and homes. They wanted to mitigate as much structural damage as possible. Men under the direction of the women had been laboring hard since Wednesday preparing for the worst.

Despite offerings to Huracan, Lord of the Whirlwind, tonight's storm slammed into this Caribbean paradise. As lightning sizzled and thunder boomed and the sea swells threatened to drag both islands back into sea, the palatial party still proceeded as planned. Not even Huracan himself and all his furry could dissuade the High Priestess from having a little fun. Besides everyone was now trapped on the island, prisoners of Mother Nature and her wrath. No captain was fool enough to take to the seas and no pilot would brave the skies in such a maelstrom of destruction.

The female guests all sat around a large black oak table for a feast. The males stood with their backs against the wall behind their respective patrons. Frank scoffed at the term 'patron' as the women like to be referred to when it came to describing the male-female relationship that had become the social norm on this sliver of land.

Frank came to realize it was more like slave-master dynamic with him in the role of the former. In the twenty-first century slavery should have been nonexistent, its last ember of oppression stomped out of reality, but no, here it wasn't an ember, it was a bonfire. It was a bonfire that raged across this island engulfing all aspirations for a civilized society. Men were nothing more than slaves in all but name in service to women. Slaves that not only had to do the heavy lifting of physical labor but were also expected to satisfy any and all sorts of sexual depravity that their overlords could envision. The spectacle of his forced masturbation six days ago stood testament to such deviant desires of the ladies and their new found religion. A religion, as far as Frank was concerned was nothing more than a license to discard social standards of a civilized world and embrace unrestrained hedonism at the cost of their male counterparts' rights and dignity.

Historically, the Isla Mujeres was a fishing village that had a quaint charm and tranquil atmosphere. There was a time in the not to distant past before the Daughter's rise to power on this island nation that one could stroll the streets in the evening and see families gathered together in Caribbean style homes, tucked between stores and restaurants, mending their fishing nets and relaxing. But all this was now gone. It has been replaced by a female dominated society and a gynecocratic government.

Frank made up his mind days ago after his ordeal in the plaza that should he and Abby complete their mission and escape this place he would return and form a resistance movement and topple the High Priestess and her government. Frank would hope for the CIA's blessing of course but with the Company's blessing or not he vowed to set things right again and return to this island and help it regain its former self.

When the meal was concluded the guest began to mingle. As promised there were many important Mexican dignitaries, dignitaries that secretly supported the High Priestess and her government and wanted to remain in her good graces. Frank recognized some of these people from the file he studied on the flight over to Cancun from Norfolk. Present was the Secretary of Foreign Relations, Secretary of Labor and Social Welfare, and the Secretary of Tourism, all important cabinet positions in the Calderon administration of the Mexican government. Frank could only surmise that these women owed a debt to the High Priestess. It was suspected that she supplied huge sums of money to ensure their appointments to these cabinet posts. Frank hoped the money trail and proof of this was on the High Priestess' laptop, proof that would compel Mexico and her allies, like the US to impose sanctions on this tiny island nation. Frank further postulated that it was her grand plan to rig Mexican elections and influence officials in appointing women to high offices through out the government. It would then stand to reason that some day she could turn all of Mexico and maybe the entire region into a female dominated kingdom such as she enjoyed now on this tiny Caribbean island.

Frank leaned into Abby and asked all too softly, "Hope you have the shadow drive. I don't think we will get another chance like this."

"Don't be silly Frank." Abby said through a smile and a nodded at a passer by.

Frank looked up and down at Abby who was wearing an elegant black dinner dress. Frank noticed that there was not a pocket on it nor did she carry a handbag. He stared at her in shock and said incredulously, "Where in god's name did you hide it?"

Abby still smiling replied, "It's in my bra, silly."

"What the fuck? What if they search you? That is such an obvious place isn't it?"

Turing and looking Frank dead in the eye Abby said in a sarcastic tone, "I suppose that I could have just rammed it up your ass. No one could get in there for god's sake because you're such an uptight asshole. Relax Frank. I have everything under control."

"When we get in the room with the laptop I may need you to cause a diversion so I can get next to her device with the shadow drive."

Frank nodded as if he understood.

A tall and beautiful blonde woman glided across the room toward Abby and Frank. She had long slender and shapely legs. Frank looked down those legs and recognized the jaguar tattoo. This was the woman on stage that he couldn't steal a glimpse of six days ago in the Plaza.

She spoke with almost a purr, "Please excuse me. I am Hanna Grey we meet earlier this week in the Plaza Centro."

"Yes, I do recall, on the stage, right? How could I forget?" Abby said taking a sip of her wine and smiling. "It is so very nice to see you again."

"I am so pleased that you and Mr. Patterson were able to come this evening. I hope your journey wasn't too perilous, with the storm and all going on outside. I must admit I was very impressed by you and Mr. Patterson's performance the other day in the Plaza Centro. You and he have become quite the topic of conversation around the island. You're a bit of a café celebrity as you are no doubt aware of by now. I don't think any woman has ever been able to make a man have so many orgasms in such a short period of time. What was it exactly, four, in forty-five minutes?"

"You flatter, surely. And yes it was four, in forty-five. That last one I thought was a bit of a weak performance though. I am not sure if it should have counted. It wasn't much of a spurt at all. It was more of a strained blob fighting all my efforts all the way to the end. But I do love a challenge." Abby said taking another sip of her wine.

Ms. Grey smiled and said, "But still. You must admit an orgasm none the less. I thought your man was going to grind his teeth into powder he was straining so hard. Hell, I am surprised he did not rupture one or both of his testicles."

Frank wasn't opposed to being naked in front of strange women all the time. In fact in the nine days that he and Abby have been on the island he had grown accustomed to it. Maybe this mission was helping him learn how to come out of his shell, he thought.

The real issue now as Frank saw it was that he had no control of his erections. It was as if he was in junior high again. A constant none stop war against mind over matter. He just could not by the force of will make his raging erections abate. Every time he saw a striking woman his dick would begin to stiffen like a divining rod when water was near. And there were a lot of pretty women on this island nation. Most of which strolled around half nude themselves in very revealing bikinis. It was infuriating that everybody on this blasted island knew the moment he became sexual aroused.

Hanna smiled as she saw that Frank's dick was becoming stiff and said, "Mr. Patterson it appears that you find me attractive. Yes?"

She held up a hand and said with a sly grin, "No need to answer. Your little general betrays you sir. That's twice in a week you have pointed that thing at me. I should be careful around you. I could loose an eye or something. You're a dangerous chap aren't you?"

Frank had no way to control his ever hardening cock. The more she stared the more it grew and the thicker it was becoming. He was screaming in his mind; please stop leering at my dick for god sakes.

Hanna just stood there smiling, first looking into Frank's eyes and then back down at his growing member. Then she finally said with a giggle. "That looks like it is getting painful Mr. Patterson. Maybe we should have you perform for us tonight. We should disarm you before you go off and accidentally spray someone."

Frank's heart skipped a beat as it sunk in at what she was implying. His eyes grew wider with terror at the though of masturbating in front of all the party guests. It was one thing to cum in front of the masses like he did in the plaza but in front of these people. Important well connected and important people, was taking this shit to a whole new level.

"No I don't think that would be necessary." Abby chimed in now looking disapprovingly at her now empty wine glass and frowning. "Frank's dick is still recovering from the awful beating I gave it a few days ago back in the Plaza Centro. Abby snickered at the sudden rush of memory from that day and continued. "And I don't think his poor balls can take another round either for that matter." She said with an ever deepening smile. "I had to ice Frank's poor beleaguered nut-sack after that little performance. No, I think it would be best if we gave him just a few more days of recovery. You see Frank is like a fine thoroughbred. A thoroughbred is propagated with the soul purpose of providing the best performance possible. If one pushes a thoroughbred too hard too often you could injure them, even kill them. Wasting all the effort and expense it took to raise and train them. No, Frank is a rare breed. Even a champion, if you will. I think Frank would be best left in the stable for a few more days to recoup his energies. I want him to cultivate a heavy load and then I promise you; he will give you a performance that would be worthy of a blue ribbon. One you could even tie around his little general." She finished looking down and smiling at his erection and the bead of precum that was forming on its tip.

Hanna Grey reached down with a finger and plucked the bead of premum off Frank's dick. Laughing and rubbing the precum between her finger and thumb she said, "Bravo. Well said Abigail. Well said. I truly look forward to your thoroughbred's performance then in the near future. I know that the High Priestess, may she reign forever, looks forward to it as well. She has heard the stories and can hardly contain her enthusiasm. It's hard to find such good quality stock on this island. You have a real stud here. Please by all means, let him rest."

A sense of relief washed over Frank. Abby saved his ass from a humiliating performance.

"Come let me introduce you to The High Priestess, may she reign forever. She is like I said eager to meet you. She is in the amphitheater with others I would also like to introduce you too. Oh, and please bring Mr. Patterson with you. I am sure she will be thrilled to see a real live thoroughbred."