Isla Mujeres

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

The trio; Hanna, Abby and Frank had come in the upper most entrance of the amphitheater looking down the rows of seats that were in a half moon shape around a small raised stage. On the stage was a large gilded chair at the head of a conference table. All around the room in strategic places were women in black tee-shirts and leather pants, much like the women that were aboard the Akhushtal with Terra Volk. Except these women look more muscular if that was even possible. Frank had come to realize that this was the state police or enforcers. They imposed the High Priestess' laws. At the moment the amphitheater was being used as one big meeting room instead of its intended purpose, the entertainment of the masses.

A very attractive fiery redheaded woman sat on this gold chair listening to a small group that was around her at the conference table. On one side of the stage stood what appeared to be a wooden desk from Mexico's colonial period, early 18th Century Frank surmised. On the desk sat a pile of papers and files and two other objects, an antique lamp that barely provided enough light to work by and a laptop computer. This must be Dr. White's private desk. Abby's heart skipped a beat when she saw the machine sitting out in the open so prominently. Abby nudged Frank and jerked her head in the direction of the desk. Frank saw it too because his eyes grew wide for a brief second. Fuckin jackpot. Frank thought to himself. That's the god dammed laptop.

Putting on their best poker faces they descended down to the small stage at the bowels of the amphitheater. As the trio came closer a woman in the group that was gathered around the High Priestess turned and raised an eyebrow in recognition. There was no mistake. It was Terra Volk and she appeared to be holding a leather leash in one hand. At the other end of the leash on the floor was a man. Raised welts lay all across his body. Frank and Abby immediately knew the man; it was Billy-Ray LeJeune. That fucking sadistic Ukrainian bitch.

"What is this!" Frank blurted out. "What the fuck have you done to him?"

The backs of Frank's knees were immediately struck from behind and Frank toppled over on to his ass as his legs gave out. As Frank lay on the floor staring up at the ceiling trying to puzzle out what had just happened. Hanna Grey placed a foot on his neck. Frank's gaze followed Hanna's leg all the way up her short dress to a clear view of her shaven pussy.

Hanna turned to Abby with her foot still on Frank's throat and pressing down harder said, "You better teach your dog some manners. He forgets where he is." And with that she kicked Frank squarely in the ribs not once but twice. Frank rolled over holding his bruised ribs. He laid there withering in pain on the floor sure his ribs were broken or at least bruised from the sudden onslaught.

One of the women who wore a black tee shirt approached Frank and produced a ball gag from her pocket and forcefully shoved it into Frank's open mouth. "That should silence that dog." She announced with some satisfaction.

"Enough!" ordered the High Priestess. "I am sure our honored guests meant no disrespect. After all they have been here such a short while. Does not Ix Chel teach us to be compassionate? We must be accommodating sometimes and forgive a transgression or two."

"As you wish Mother." Hanna said with a bow of her head.

Turning the High Priest said, "Bring Ms. Rogers and Ms. Grey some wine. They look like they could use some refreshments."

Quickly a serving boy of about eighteen entered the room, dick bouncing up and down and balls jiggling to and fro holding a silver tray with some wine glasses containing some dark red liquid perfectly balanced on it.

"Mr. Patterson, you must think us barbaric, yes?" The High Priestess said as she stood and walked over to Frank extending her hand to help him up. She, like so many other women on this island, was beautiful beyond reproach. But there was something else about her. Something Frank could not put his finger on. She was regal. Yes, that was it, regal. Her mere presence was commanding and charismatic. She was not flamboyant or showy like so many other despots. She had real grace. Frank looked into her eyes. He could also see that she was also intelligent and calculating. This was a person not to be fucked with for sure.

"Please, Mr. Patterson. Take my hand and stand. And please no more outbursts. There is no need to be insulting. I would be glad to explain what is going on here. You need only to ask. I hope to explain our point of view to you so that you can go back home and have your masters understand our position on oil drilling on any land we control or ever will control. "

Frank stood. His legs were a bit wobbly from being taken out so forcibly but he found his balance and stood.

"You see Mr. Patterson we are not barbarians at all. I know sights like these." She said pointing over at Billy-Ray who was leashed, "may seem like barbarism but I assure you they are necessary. This man is a suspected spy and terrorist. If I am not mistaking your own government treats your enemies the same. What is it you call it? Ah yes, enhanced interrogation techniques. I bet your Guantanamo is full of such practices." She noticed the frown and expression of denial on Frank's face and continued. "Don't try to deny it I saw the pictures from Abu Ghraib as well. Interesting and effective, yes? He will tell us every sorted detail eventually.

Ah, but I digress. A nasty habit I picked up in a former career, teaching. You see we seek a new order. An order of eco-purity if you will. In the beginning humans had developed the realization that their life was finite; that they would all die. This resulted in the development of religious beliefs. Societies which relied mainly on hunting by men naturally developed hunting gods to worship. Those in which gathering were more reliable generally created vegetative Goddesses. The importance of fertility in crops, in domesticated animals, in wild animals and in the tribe itself was of paramount importance to their survival. The female life-giving principle was considered divine and a great mystery.

Before I assumed the role of High Priestess here I was a professor of archeology with ASU. My research led me to the conclusions that men are the cause of all the woes this planet currently suffers." She smiled and assumed the role of professor once again.

"Female led cultures of the past lasted for tens of thousands of years, far longer than any of today's Male led cultures. Don't believe me? The proof is in the archeology. Matriarchal societies generally lived in peace. My digs showed a notable lack of defensive fortifications around their hamlets. Their societies were matrilineal; children took their mothers' names, life was based on lunar; not solar calendar and time was experienced as a repetitive cycle, not linearly as we think of it. In other words they lived in peace and harmony with their surroundings."

Frank reached up and pulled the ball gag from his mouth and noticed that Abby was trying to figure away over to the laptop that was only a mere few feet from where they now stood. Frank needed to think of a diversion, something, anything that would draw attention away from Abby and onto him.

The High Priestess strolled toward the boy with the tray of wine and took a glass for herself and handed another to Frank. Sipping the wine she continued, "So what happened to the matriarch societies and their goddess based religion? Many academics including myself believe that the suppression of Goddess worship occurred, when the Indo-Europeans invaded Europe from the East. They brought with them some of the "refinements" of modern civilization: the horse, war, belief in male Gods, exploitation of nature, and knowledge of the male role in procreation. Goddess worship suppressed by a variety of Pagan polytheistic religions.

So now today because of those so-called changes and under male-dominated farming and animal husbandry, the plants, animals, and soil are forced to produce beyond their natural capacities. Nature works in coordinated cycles, and when a harmonious cycle is ruined, like it has been, a cycle of destruction takes its place.

Men usually cum once and then have a natural period of relaxation so that they may become recharged. So, when a man is placed on the Chakmool we force him to cum and cum over and over again so that we can remind men how unnatural it is to force the Earth to produce beyond its natural limits. Men soon realize how unnatural and exhausting it is to be put through this and begin to appreciate nature and its natural rhythms.

For at least a half a million years human beings survived as pagans, not because they were savage and stupid, as missionaries would have us believe, but because "pagan" means "of the land"-it is a spiritual orientation that link people, body, mind, and soul with the intelligence of the earth. In contrast male-dominated religions and cultures have assumed that the earth is stupid, and proceeds to "replace" her ways with man-made ways.

Because of the male-dominated religions of today and the suppression of women it can be argued that men are destroying our very existence on this planet. In short it is men and their ways that are barbaric. I mean to save Mother Earth through the religion of Ix Chel."

"You're fucking mad lady. Frank said looking her straight into her green eyes.

With that last statement two enforcers in the black tee shirts grabbed Frank by the arms and dragged him to the opposite wall from where the laptop was. Frank was pushed to the ground and his hands were tied to an iron ring that protruded from the base of the floor. The women quickly tied a rope around his ankles and hoisted him by his legs into the air. Only his shoulders, head and out stretched arms remained on the ground. His body formed the letter 'L' in its new position.

This was the moment Abby was waiting for. She had to hand it to Frank. He stepped up and took one for the team by causing this little distraction. Secretly she hoped that they didn't hurt him too bad but she knew what was coming. She had seen disobedient males punished before.

With everyone watching Frank, Abby quickly pulled the shadow drive from her bra and switched it on. When the green light indicated it was ready she quietly stuck it on top of the laptop. A tiny motor inside the drive whirled to life as it began to gobble up all the information on her device.

"Am I? Just like a man. Attacking anything he fears or does not understand. Men are so primal and ignorant in their ways. Do you deny that this planet is dying? Everywhere you look there are signs. It is getting warmer every year. The ice sheets are melting. Sea levels are rising. Droughts and floods are being reported in every nation. Storms like the one we are having tonight grow more frequent and more intense every year.

Your company is one of the main producers of poison. It produces fuel that chokes the planet with carbon dioxide."

A door on the same wall next to Frank was opened. A small metal cart was rolled out by a heavy set nurse in her early forties. On top of the cart was a bottle of clear oil and a slender white angled plastic rod with a bulbous tip. Next to them was a pair of white latex gloves and a jade bowl. The High Priestess took the gloves and slipped one on each hand. Satisfied that there were no holes in them she reached for the oil and rod.

"I will deal with him myself", she said waving the nurse away.

She then poured a more than amply supply of lubricate onto the rod.

As the clear slippery liquid ran down the rod and pooled on the floor the High Priestess looked down at Frank and smiled an evil little smile, "Mr. Patterson since you can not or will not comprehend what I am trying to convey to you in an intellectual way then maybe you will understand it in a physical way. It seems men learn better in that manner anyway.

Myself and liked minded people around the globe have had enough of the ills your patriarchal society has brought to us. This is the dawn of a new era. We are now in a position to do something about it and we will. I think it is time you feel what Mother-Earth feels when you drill for oil in her life giving soil. When you go back home, you can convey to your bosses and stockholders we are not interested in the rape of our planet. Some things are more important than money. Greed and corruption is what is bringing the death to this world as we know it. Men will not be happy until nothing is left and all living things are dead."

Two enforcers came over and one snapped a contraption on Frank's head to keep him from turning his head from side to side. Another knelt down and pried Frank's mouth open with a spider gag. All Frank could do now is look straight ahead at the ceiling with his mouth open.

Finally, the nurse came over and clamped a metal ring around his testicles. A short steel cage was next slipped over his dick and then padlocked to the ring around his balls. Because it was shorter than the length of a man's full size erection it would prevent the penius from growing to its full potential when he became aroused.

The High Priestess took one of her gloved hands and spread his ass cheeks with her thumb and index finger. "You may be wondering what this is." As she held it up so Frank could see the rod that was coated in oil. "It is called an Aneros. Some find it pleasurable and some don't. I supposed it is all in how it is used. It is however anatomically designed to fit perfectly into the cavity of the male body.", and then without much labor impaled him with the odd looking plastic rod. Franks instinct was to clench his ass mussels but it was too late. The odd device was firmly inserted in his rectum.

Franked gasped as it found its mark. As he lay there he opened his eyes in shock at this new found sensation. Frank found this sensation strangely sexually arousing. Frank's dick began to stiffen at this and he soon discovered another new sense, an uncomfortable feeling unlike the one in his ass. His dick became constrained under the restrictive cage that was fastened onto his member.

The High Priestess loved this about men. With this technique you could cause great conflict in a man's mind. On one hand you were rubbing their G-spot and on the other you were causing pain and discomfort to their favorite toy, their dick.

Dr. White moved the Aneros in an up and down motion inside Frank's body as she massaged his prostrate gland. Quickly a bead of precum formed on the tip of his penius. The nurse moved toward his semi-erect cock to catch any cum but was once again waived away by the High Priestess.

"We will not need to collect any semen from Mr. Patterson." She said.

The bead rapidly began to lengthen as it became an unbroken string of cum dangling from his caged cock. The pressure around his penius grew more and more intense as his prostrate was being massaged. His sex organ gently swayed to and fro from the rocking motions of the High Priestess as she continued the message. The cum was now threatening to come in contact with Frank's face as it hurried forward becoming longer by the second.

"What do you think of this?" Dr. White said smiling at Abby. "It's hard to tell with the spider gag in his mouth but he might be enjoying this."

Semen was now pouring from his dick and swiftly spreading all over his face. His once full prostrate was now pouring forth like a rushing torrent. Frank began to choke and spit as it ran into his open mouth.

"Are you intending to drown him in his own cum?"

"Goodness no. This is much like water boarding. The victim feels as if he is drowning but is not actually drowning.

I just want him to feel what it is like to rape the earth. Men need to learn to think first about the environment before profits. Too much of a good thing can also be uncomfortable, even deadly."

After about fifteen minutes of this the High Priestess pulled the Aneros from Frank's rectum when the semen stopped flowing. Satisfied that his prostrate was empty she smiled.

Frank coughed up the last of the sperm that was running down his throat and noticed Abby was by his side now and speaking with the High Priestess. She looked down at him and winked, then smiled which he took as good news. She then continued speaking with Dr. White. He could not quite make out what they were saying but from what parts he did hear it sounded like Dr. White was letting Abby know that she would not be interested in an oil contract. In which Abby thanked the High Priestess for her hospitality and said they would depart when the storm had subsided.

Frank smiled; the shadow drive had done its job.

Langley, Virginia, USA

CIA Headquarters, NCS Briefing Room

Monday, July 30, 2012 16:45 PM

Abby was the real hero in Frank's mind. She had orchestrated one of the biggest intelligence coups of her career and was able to some how obtain the release of Billy-Ray LeJeune. Once he thought her unorthodox approach to problems were dangerous but he now realized that this approach was not a determent but a real asset.

Gaining access to Dr. White's inner circle and Dr. White herself was nothing short of brilliant. Frank and Abby came to an understanding on the way home from Cancun that they would not mention everything in their mission reports. The CIA did not need to know about Frank's very public masturbation on the Chakmool or about the Aneros being shoved up his ass. Those little secrets they would keep to themselves.

What was important was just how dangerous Dr. White and her minions were to the area. They posed a clear and present danger to the United States and the people of the Western Hemisphere. Their plan for hemisphere domination must be stopped. Though Frank was not anxious to go back to Murjeres he would bring it up with his superiors. He felt a need to go back and mount an insurrection to liberate the tiny island nation. The men of Murjeres deserved a fighting chance. There was also talk about infiltrating the Ministry of Science and Research to obtain the schematics for a working dynamic tidal power station. This information was worth its weight in gold to US energy companies.

Abby on the other hand was being considered for promotion. The information gleaned from the High Priestess' hard drive was a real intelligence boon for the US and Mexico. All the members of Dr. White's inner circle and traitors to the Mexican and surprisingly American governments were on there. Misinformation could be fed to them now and oversees and domestic bank accounts could be emptied or frozen under the guise of tax fraud or international terrorism. Pressure from all sides would be brought to bare now to cause the demise of Dr. White's government. In the end she would be hunted down and put in prison for her crimes.

Frank smiled, now we will see who gets fucked in the ass he thought to himself. Now we will see.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

One of the best story

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
Frank is exotically milked twice!!

Very erotlc story about 2 CIA operatives, Frank as the sextoy who is milked in 2 very excitingly different ways by Abby(CIA) as Franks' Mistress and also by the High Priestess of the Isla Mujeres . Abby gets the information they need while Frank is the diversion. I read Amber's Ordeal first but should have read this first. The story by this writer is excellent!! Hopefully these are not the only stories! This tale is far from done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And of course...

Frank does all the work and shoulders most of the risk and his partner, who might as well have been on vacation, gets all the credit. I know we aren't supposed to look for a jerk story to make sense, but since this tale tries to be more, I found it disappointing that Frank ends up satisfied with the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story spell checking needed

This is a well written story. The erotic parts are good and stimulating. However, the male gland involved is the prostate, not prostrate. There were some other errors that could have eliminated by better proof reading.

JFJenningsJFJenningsover 11 years ago
Awsome

This was one of the best stories I have come across in a long time. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Francis Nye has created a masterful piece of writing. A real page turner if you will. I love how Francis twisted the plot and kept you guessing the whole time what the main characters, Frank and Abby were up to. I could feel Frank's humilation at the hands of the women. In a word: HOT! Please write more. I can't get enough.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Femdom Island Where the women rule and the men obey.in BDSM
Man's Exam Humiliation He endures complete humiliation during a physical.in Fetish
Doctor's Orders Pt. 01 A man gives up sex but his doctor has other ideas.in BDSM
The Court Ordered Exam Where poor Justin is legally stripped and humiliated.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories