Island Fever Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's just say, for sake of argument, that we did. Who would it be?"

They had played this game before, but never seriously.

"Didn't you tell me that you thought your good friend Kristen and her husband, Jason, were swapping with Rachel and Mark?" Ren thought Kristen was totally fucking hot, and the thought of making love to her while Jason did Ami had gotten him off before.

"I don't know for sure, but they do seem very cozy," Ami said. I know Kristen and Rachel have hooked up. We were all at a bachelorette party a couple of months ago, and I accidentally walked in on them in the bathroom. Kristen was on the bathroom counter with her skirt hiked up while Rachel went down on her. Luckily, they didn't notice me come in. Kristen's eyes were closed, and she had her hands on the back of Rachel's head, which was buried in her muff. They were so wrapped up in each other that I watched for a couple of minutes before I slipped back out."

"I remember," Ren said. "You came home and fucked my brains out, but not before you made me eat your pussy."

"Made?" Ami asked playfully.

"OK, I meant 'let' me eat your pussy. I think you came three times before I ever entered you."

Ami smiled at the memory and the one of Kristen and Rachel. A trickle of excitement announced its presence between her legs.

"Mmmm," she said, surreptitiously slipping a finger between her legs to coat her finger with her juices. Withdrawing it, she reached out as if to caress Ren's face. He saw her finger glisten in the candlelight and new exactly what it was.

Aware they were in a public place, he glanced quickly around before capturing her finger in his mouth and sucking it clean before she withdrew it with a smile.

"Mmmm, I know what I want for dessert," he said.

"How would we find out if they're interested," Ami asked, not ready to let the topic go just yet.

"I asked Max about that," Ren said. "He said it's better if the wives discuss it first. If the guys bring it up, they just sound like perverts."

"I could tell Kristen what happened while we were here and gauge her reaction," Ami said. "If she seems interested or excited, maybe I can suggest we all hook up. If she seems horrified or offended, we'll know they aren't interested."

"Good idea," Ren said, wondering if this was really going to happen. His hard cock was already excited about the possibility.

They finished dinner, and Ami was feeling no pain as they caught a cab back to the hotel. She casually caressed his erection during the trip. They were mostly silent on the way back, both caught up in their own thoughts. Ami was getting a little nervous as they drew closer to the hotel knowing that the hard rod in her hand would soon be slipping up her most private passage. She bit her lip at the thought and then took a few calming breaths.

Ren paid the cab driver, and they walked arm and arm to their room.

"Ami," Ren said, "you don't have to do this if you don't want to." He could sense her tension.

"No," she said firmly. "I want this. I want to do it for you. Just be gentle," she urged.

In the room, Ren fixed them a couple of more drinks. She took a large sip and said, "How do you want me?"

"Whoa," Ren said. "We're in no rush. I still haven't had my dessert."

He pushed the straps off her shoulders, and only her large breasts kept the fabric of her dress up. Kissing her shoulders and neck, he traversed downward, planting light kisses on the tops of her breasts. With his finger he tugged gently on the fabric to nudge it over her mounds until her hard nipples came into view. He sucked greedily on them, and she threw her head back and groaned.

At the same time, he slid his hand up her leg and under the short dress, not stopping until he reached the juncture of her thighs. He caressed her vulva and slipped a finger between her lips to find her already very wet. Without hesitation, he eased his middle finger inside her, allowing his palm to cup her mound at the same time and eliciting another groan from her lips.

Ami winced slightly. "Easy, baby, I'm still pretty sore down there."

She stood there weak kneed, supported by the finger buried in her cunt and his lips fastened on her left nipple. He slipped his finger out and put it to her lips. She took it into her mouth and sucked it clean, enjoying the flavor of her own sex.

Spinning her around, he tugged the dress from her body until it dropped in a pool at her feet, still clad in high heels. He bent her forward over the bed and assailed her with four quick slaps on her upturned bottom. She whimpered but made no effort to escape. It turned her on when he spanked her.

"Turn over and spread your legs," Ren commanded. "I want to eat you."

Disappointed a little that he wasn't going to spank her some more, Ami did as commanded and watched as Ren stripped off his clothes. His cock was pointed straight up, and she wanted to crawl forward and take him in her mouth, but she also wanted his mouth on her, so she stayed where she was. He had given her a command after all.

Ren crawled up on the bed between her legs, his eyes fixated on the lightly furred pussy so invitingly open before him. He planted a gentle kiss on her mound before using his tongue to part her lips and seek out the sensitive bud at the apex of her vagina.

He flicked it lightly against her clit, coaxing it out from under its hood, and she moaned in appreciation, her hands drifting to her breasts and pinching her nipples. Her body released a flood of juices and the salty goodness of her essence bathed his tongue.

With his hands on the back of her thighs, he pushed her knees toward her chest, opening her up more and granting him greater access. His tongue trailed down to that delicate spot between her pussy and asshole, and he teased her there. She felt the tip of his dance first across the bottom of her cunt and then tweak the top of her anus. The sensation was delightful.

With the lightest of strokes, his tongue brushed back and forth across her anus. Ami's breath caught in her throat. The touch was so light as to almost be imperceptible, but just heavy enough to make her long for more. Finally, he rewarded her, and increased the pressure, gently probing that tight opening with the spear tip of his tongue. A throaty groan escaped her lips at the sensation, and she reached down to grasp the back of his head and pull him deeper into her.

Ren's face was being smothered in her ass crack as he desperately tried to drive his tongue deep up her bunghole.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good!" Ami breathed. "Eat my ass, baby! Get me loosened up. I want to feel your big cock in my tight virgin ass."

Ren did his best, tongue fucking her as deep as he could and wishing that his tongue were about three inches longer. Ami removed her hand from his head and grasped her legs behind her knees to hold herself open to him. With his hands free now, he spit directly onto her rosebud and rubbed the lubrication in with his finger.

His tongue returned to her clit while his finger continued to circle her anus. He didn't try to penetrate her, but he applied pressure that he knew she could feel. The attention Ren was paying to her clit had Ami gently thrusting her hips against his face. He held his finger firmly against her hole and each movement of her hips had the effect of pushing his finger slightly deeper.

It wasn't long before he breached her back door, and she sighed at the feeling of having his index finger inserted into her rectum up to the first joint. He held it steady there, not rushing the process and letting her get accustomed to the sensation. Soon it was clear she wanted more.

"Deeper!" she demanded, and Ren complied, not stopping until she had his whole finger. Ami was holding her breath until she knew she had it all, and then she let out a long exhalation. "God," she thought. "That's just his finger. How am I going to take his cock, which is twice as thick?"

Ren left his finger in place while he focused on her clit, circling it and flicking back and forth to take her mind off the invader in her ass. While Ami couldn't forget the foreign object lodged in her rectum, the sensation echoing through her pussy was keeping any discomfort at bay.

She started to feel the early warning signs of a pending orgasm, and she released one of her legs so she could savage a needy breast. Ami liked it rough, and she tugged and pulled on her nipple as if it were Silly Puddy.

Her hips began moving in concert with his tongue, and Ren allowed his finger to begin slipping out and then back in, fucking her gently with his digit while he worshipped her clit.

He allowed his finger to slip completely out of her rectum, and Ami felt an immediate emptiness, but she didn't have long to ponder it. After a little more spit for lubrication, he replaced his finger with his thumb and pushed it into his wife's ass.

"Agggh," Ami groaned, and Ren redoubled the efforts on her clit. Giving her both pleasure and pain at the same time. Ami's brain comingled the sensations and reported back that it was delighted.

Ren slowly worked his thumb up her butt until she had it all. Ami was surprised that it didn't hurt more and realized that she was opening up to him. She began to think she could do it. She could take his cock.

Ren was now moving his thumb in and out of her with greater speed and force. His tongue was dancing over her clit in a pattern that he knew Ami loved, and he could feel her orgasm start to build again. She was no longer capable of coherent speech. Her mouth hung open as she panted, desperately seeking the release she knew was so close.

With his thumb buried deep in her ass, Ren inserted his index finger into her pussy, now filling both of her holes with a pincher like grip. This new sensation boggled Ami's mind as he began plunging in and out of both holes, and it was overwhelming.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" she screamed as she came, her hips bucking off the bed and forcing both fingers fully into their respective holes and driving a new sensation of pain and delight into her, fueling her orgasm.

"Ugh! Oh! Ugh!" Her convulsions wouldn't stop as one orgasm immediately morphed into another and another. Ren did his best to keep his tongue pleasuring her clit, but she was bucking so much that it was all he could do just to hold on.

After what seemed like minutes, she finally began to settle down, and Ren allowed her contractions to begin gently expelling her fingers from her body. Her anus clenched as if to say, "Wait, don't leave me!"

Finally, he withdrew his fingers and noticed that her ass gaped slightly.

"That was the most incredible orgasm ever!" Ami exclaimed, momentarily exhausted.

"I think you broke my nose," Ren said, and she looked up suddenly only to see him grinning between her legs, his face covered in her juices.

"Asshole!" she said with a smile.''

"Speaking of assholes ... " he said teasingly.

Ami rolled her eyes at him. "Fine, go get the Astroglide. Let's see if I can do this."

Ren jumped up, perhaps a little too eagerly, and headed toward the bathroom to retrieve the lube.

When he returned the sight before him turned his already hard cock about 50 percent harder.

Ami was at the end of the bed, bent over with her elbows resting on the mattress. Her ass presented to him as a trophy for the taking. Ren approached her and caressed her ass, and she cooed in appreciation.

Squeezing a dollop of gel into his hand, he slipped his fingers into her crack and began massaging the lube into her butt. The slippery substance allowed him to easily slide a finger into her hole, which was already relaxed and open from his early effort.

Squirting another big glob into his hand, he coated his cock liberally until it glistened in the light. He smeared the leftover lube into her crack.

"Are you ready," he asked, the excitement evident in his voice.

"Yes," she said somewhat meekly.

Ren moved behind her and slid his cock between her slippery cheeks. "God it felt so good," he thought.

He allowed himself to pump a few time up and down that valley, but he realized that if he kept that up, he would come all too quickly.

Taking his cock into one hand, he used the other to pry one cheek aside so he could align the head with her impossibly small hole. He circled his cockhead around her open, letting her get used to the sensation and the idea that soon his rod was going to penetrate her.

Ami had to admit that what he was doing felt good, really good, and she began moving her ass in concert. He stopped his motion, and kept his cock steady, and she knew it was time. She felt Ren press forward, and the head began to open her up. She felt herself stretching more than she had ever been stretched before, and she buried her head in the bed, wincing from the pain but not wanting Ren to see it.

He backed off, and the immediate relief was apparent in her sigh.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "Just go slow. Let me push against you."

He held steadily against her opening again, and she began rocking her hips back and forth in small motions, each backward movement allowing him to slip just a tiny bit deeper into her. Suddenly with a plop, his cockhead breached her sphincter and he was inside her. They both groaned simultaneously.

Ren had never felt the tightness that surrounded his cock now. Given Liesel's experience with anal sex, she wasn't as tight back there as Ami's virgin ass.

Both of them were frozen for a moment as they realized that they had crossed a threshold in more ways that one.

"Go a little deeper," Ami whispered, and Ren leaned in slipping another half an inch of his cock into her ass. She winced again. "Wait!" And he stopped to let her get used to it.

"OK, a little more," and he complied. Ami's breathing was labored with her face buried into the sheets. "Pull out a little," she instructed, and his withdrew until he felt the head reach her sphincter.

"Now back in. Slow!" she exclaimed as he pushed a little too quickly back into her. "That's it. Keep doing that. In and out. Go just a little deeper each time."

Ren was a good listener, and he followed his wife's instructions, even though every fiber in his body wanted to slam his cock into her tight ass to the hilt and fuck her butt like a well-used cunt.

"I want to turn over," Ami said. "I want to see your face while you fuck me in the ass."

Ren was loving this new side of his wife that talked dirty and offered up her ass to him for his pleasure. He withdrew slowly from her rectum, again noticing that her asshole failed to close after his probe had exited.

She reclined on the bed with her ass at the edge, and she held her legs up and back to give him access. He used the opportunity to squirt more lube on her ass and push it in with his finger. A second handful was applied to his cock.

He positioned himself again at her opening, and this time slipped in with little resistance, but it still drew a quick intake of breath from Ami. Hooking her legs in the crook of his elbows, he held her open to his desire as he slipped his cock back into her ass.

Ami was getting used to the sensation, and she was open enough and relaxed enough to begin taking him more fully.

Ren picked up the pace a little and was going deeper and deeper with each thrust. Ami arched her head back, realizing that she was about to have all of his cock up her tight back chamber.

"Oh, that's it baby. You own me now. No one else can have me. I'm yours. Take what you want. Go on! Take it! You own me.

Ren moaned at her words. "That's right! Your mine! Your ass is mine! Other guys may fuck your pussy, but I'm the only one that gets to fuck your ass!"

"That's right, baby. It's yours. Take it! Take that virgin ass. Ohh, God. You're so fucking hard. I can't believe how you fill me up. Do it, baby! Do my ass! Make me yours.

The groans were coming constantly from his lips as he drove repeatedly into his wife's rectum. He was so close.

"Is my ass tighter than Liesel's?" Ami asked. "Do you like knowing your fucking a virgin?"

"Oh, God!" Ren cried as his cock exploded into her butthole and cum flowed from the tip, adding to the lubrication. He drove deep into her, eliciting moans and whimpers from Ami as she took his passion completely. It felt like he pumped a quart of cum into her ass, and he collapsed on top of her with is pulsating dick still lodged her dark passage.

He kissed her deeply as she stroked his hair, knowing that she had given him a gift that he had thought he would never experience.

"Did you like that, baby?" she asked rhetorically. He was too exhausted to speak. She felt his rod begin to soften, and her body began to naturally expel it. Gradually, a millimeter at a time, she felt him slowly slide from her well-used hole until finally, it exited with a plop to be followed by a pool of his cum that was already draining from her gaping hole.

Suddenly, a fart escaped from her ass, and Ren's eyes popped open suddenly to see the horrified look on Ami's face. Then, they both burst out laughing as Ami let loose with another cum fart as the air and cum that Ren had pumped into her sought its release.

"How romantic," Ami said, rolling her eyes and still somewhat horrified that her body was betraying her, but her loosened asshole was in no condition to try to hold the farts back.

Ren stroked her face and kissed her gently.

"Thank you, my love! That was incredible. I am so lucky!"

Ami gazed into his yes and leaned up to kiss him. "I'm the lucky one," she said. "I love you so much, and this has been an amazing vacation."

Ren kissed her back. "And it's only halfway over," he said with a smile.

"I know," she said with expectation in her eyes for what else they might experience. "But right now, you need to let me up. I need to get to the bathroom quickly or all of that cum you pumped into my ass is going to come flowing back out all over the bed."

Ren laughed and let her up, watching as she moved quickly to the bathroom, her hand cupping her butt as if to catch anything that might leak out before she could get there.

Ami plopped down on the toilet just in time as a stream of cum exited her body into the bowl. As she sat there, she felt a twinge of soreness and knew that she might have a little trouble walking tomorrow. "Well, I guess the boys are just going to have to choose another hole to use for a day to two," she thought with a smile.

12