All Comments on 'Island for Dickgirls: Lost Aunt'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eh..

Not one of your better works, the story dragged on too long and the sex scenes weren't well built. Ending was pretty moronic.

thatlonewolfthatlonewolfover 11 years ago
once again feedback

every time i see a new story of you shine with a little, yellow N letter, my heart skips a beat and i think to myself "this is gonna be good :D "

and it always is

now this one was a bit shorter, compared to most others and to be perfectly honest it wasn't as great as i expected, but still good nonetheless :)

and i kinda have to agree with first anon about the ending, i was kind of hoping that mom would join in or that you'd hint that she would later on, not that they'd run away from her (it's kinda bitchy)

but anyway, this story was still a privilege to ... "read" and as always i will be looking forward to more :)

(no pressure <3)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the series

I love the series man, so awesome, I'd love to read some more on the miller family ;). Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
have you ever considered...

adding these to your story?

-Twins

-Mutual Penetration

-Self Penetration

-Public Orgy

-Futa Family Orgy

BraV0010BraV0010over 11 years ago

The build up was nice but the sex scene too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bad Decision..............maybe?

This child will eventually miss her mother, errr, Mother #2..............Eileen, while experiencing a little guilt. After all, Eileen did raise, as well as sacrifice time and money. What may have seemed like a good idea--at the time, well, regrets will surface. Aynsley should know better, and is indebted to her sister. I think that Kendal will experience a little remorse.

Nevertheless, it's still a very good story I hope Kendal recovers, and spends her final two-three years in High School taking advantage of eventual popularity. Hell, I wish I had 10-inches when I was in High School.

FutaLover_79FutaLover_79about 5 years ago
Unbelievable

Once again, scenes finish before they can even start. It’s almost like you didn’t know how to properly write a full-blown sex scene, so you just finished it before things even got off the ground. A 3.5 inch dick is basically micropenis territory and I don’t buy the fact that just because a girl is a virgin, a dick that small is more appropriate for her. Let’s not even talk about the ending, where logic is seemingly completely abandoned. Ugh. 2/5

NormaJaneNormaJanealmost 5 years ago
Disagree

I disagree with the comments about it all going too fast. I love the paccing. The evocations of the sex are excellent. I am your most ardent fan. Norma Jane.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...