All Comments on 'Island Girls Ch. 01'

by Letoria

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Danno_61455Danno_61455over 11 years ago
YOU HAVE THE CHARACTERS DOWN

I enjoyed the first chapter. These four people are not completely fleshed out as to why they have launched themselves into the abyss but there is time. Your married couple needs to be explained. Reguardless of the sex of a couple who've been together exclusive for ten years they need a reason to step away from manogomy.

Good luck with the fuck. lol I'll be watching you build the story. Put a bush on someone. All that everybody is shaving it down rationale is not so prevelant as porn directors might have us think.

LetoriaLetoriaover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comments -- your criticisms are all well taken. This story started out as a mindless little stroker just to see if I could pull it off (no pun intended). I can't. Now I'm finding myself scrambling to find a natural way to address the questions and concerns you raise. It may take a while, but by the time this gets much further than the four chapters pending moderation, everything you mention will be addressed.

For me the question has been answered -- I can't write strokers. A much better example of what I enjoy writing can be found on my website: http://www.asstr.org/~Letoria/Index.html

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Great

That was a great opener

Janice1939Janice1939over 8 years ago
Love and seduction

Is full of possibilities, from passion to pain and loss, or acceptance that life is far to short not to live it to the full.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous