All Comments on 'Island Life'

by slutfreya

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really, another story in the wrong category

This should be in group sex or BDSM; belittling of one's spouse isn't really a loving relationship...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It seems that literotica

Is overwhelmed with cuck writers.

Such a shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What was the point if all the sex toys

if they never even used them? Why was this LW when it should be in gay male or BDSM or fetish?

Get it right dammit.

sparktjsparktjover 8 years ago

Ignore the earlier negative comments from the creeps who are too cowardly to identify themselves, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I love the young-BBC-older-white-wife genre and it's well written with lots of filthy detail about the natural messiness of fucking (which I love). Made me so horny that I'm off to bed to deal with a raging hard-on. Love your writing style, please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another piece of trash

normal fare for this category anymore. Oh, yea, to the asshole who thinks he's using his real name to identify himself, like the previous comment pointed out, "kiss my ass".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Humiliation in LW's

Non erotic drivel Probably in the wrong category What has happened to this category? Nothing but cuckold humiliation stories.Sucks

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Not 1*, but 2*...why?

Not 1*, but 2*...why? Because this married couple after 3 years of marriage understood that they didn't want to be a married couple in love, but more like roomate/girlfriend with benefits, because they liked the same things: men and women. So after 3 years, they become just that: two persons sharing the lovers they could get...At least they were straightforward enough to accept that being married was just a way for them to achieve their goals and not because they loved each other, because to love is very different from this...2*

slutfreyaslutfreyaover 8 years agoAuthor
Appreciate The Feedback

Thanks to everyone that has commented/rated so far. I appreciate all comments, both positive and negative. As for being in the wrong category, well, that may be the case. This is only my third submission and I will certainly explore the possibility that there was a better category to place this submission in. As for those that just don't like the content.....well, too bad. Read something else. I'm not looking to ban or remove the content you are searching for nor am I criticizing you for seeking it out. Grow up and realize tastes differ. Basically, build a bridge and get the fuck over yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

This pile of dung belongs on the manure pile. Please put it there. LW has enough of this type of trash to last one a lifetime. Where did all the erotic writers go? Driven away, most likely, by the scum who infest this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The real problem with this?

Is that the wife is an over-the-top disgusting character. I mean really. And her husband is such a piece of milk toast. With no one to like in this mess it's impossible to enjoy the read. It felt like the old Batman and Robin TV show. Wham! Bam! Socko!

I swear that the rutting of a couple of swine would have been more entertaining. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AIDs is a major issue there.

Why do all the white husbands have little dicks and are just waiting to be cockold by their brain dead whore wife.All the husbands I know would have blown the whore and the nigger away. Put your bullshit in interracial. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another WACC

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Writer is gay or bi, sorry but straight husbands don't act this way.

Found this unbelivable, non erotic, character's totally unlikeable and in the wrong category. -5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another dumbass comment form abnnony! I gave it a 5 for effort and content and

it reminds me of the Lit asshole, dear annony and his ex wife.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 for effort and content

a really good story!!!

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
not really a story

As a description of an erotic encounter, it was fine. Not all to my taste but that isw not important.

What really lets this down is that there is only a rudimentary attempt to write enough of a story to make this interesting.

bobscnjbobscnjover 8 years ago
Great

Loved this story...more about these three Lisa, Lucius and Al soon I hope? As for the negative "Anon" comments, don't let them discourage you from writing more. I would have loved to be in Al's place!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 8 years ago
Poor

True swinger spouses don't behave ina destructive manner, this is femdom, ir bull material ... why pretend it belongs in LW?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
There was a wife and there was loving so LW>

Go away asshole annony!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 8 years ago
a HOT FUCKING story ...

I wanna hear more about these two ... keep going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry cuck and IR Fetish dont belong in LW, and who in their right mind pays to keep a slut

1*, swinging isnt cuckold and normally for couples is both getting a partner, in 20 years of swinging I never met one that was a cuckold relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Take your own advice Bonnie

Go away. Three comments from you on this story and all just plain bullshit. Your comments are costing these cucky writers extra one stars. 1* to offset the meaningless and worthless biased scoring given by that cum slut bonnietaylor2.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 5 years ago
A great story, I love it

I love sharing my husband with well endowed gentlemen. Xoxoxoxo Annette

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Nothing brings the LW whore from under her rock quicker than another whore having a few cheap black dildos. xoxoxoxo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought this was a lovely story. Many of us white males would love to be in such a position. Eating a Black man's cum sucking his mighty penis and the classical cuckolding.is the stuff of dreams for many of us.

bhurrybhurry9 months ago

wish the husband would such the cum covered cock. be a nice throw in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous