Island Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutfreya
slutfreya
85 Followers

Lisa could feel each of the spurts of cum splashing at the back of her vagina and pooling inside her. As big as Lucius was, his cock got even bigger as it throbbed throughout the course of his orgasm. She had cum at least twice and the hard pounding was like a continuous orgasm unto itself. She was by no means done, but she definitely had enjoyed getting a fucking like that.

Lucius rolled off of Lisa and lay beside her. As he slid out of her, there was an obscene "sluuurrrrpp" sound as they parted. His cock had softened a bit, but there was still a seal with all the cum from each of them.

Lisa leaned over and began to softly kiss Lucius, gently and sweetly. The kisses were no longer urgent, but were still passionate....they were the kisses of two lovers with a bond of affection.

"There are so many things I want to show you and share with you", she whispered into her lover's ear. "All I ask is that you try things and if you don't like them after trying them, we'll never do them again. Fair enough, lover?"

Lucius could barely speak. He was mesmerized by what had just happened as well as by her beautiful eyes. He nodded, "Yes, anything you want" and she began to kiss him softly again.

As she continued running her tongue across the stud's lips, into his mouth and brushing her lips against his, she crooked a finger towards Al and beckoned him to join them on the bed. Al's cock was rock-hard and while he had a respectable 6", that was fairly thick, it was dwarfed by the beast between Lucius' legs.

Lisa put her right hand on the top of Al's head and grabbed a fistful of hair. She then firmly guided his face to her sopped cunt and Al knew exactly what she wanted. Being bi, he had tasted cum before and always enjoyed eating sperm from his wife's slit, be it his own cum or another guys. And Lisa loved having a man eat her freshly fucked cunt, not only did it feel oh, so good, but she loved the power she felt, the ability to make men worship at her hole even when they have just witnessed others using her and planting their seed deep in her.

As Lisa broke their kiss, Lucius watched Al licking the woman he had just fucked. It was strangely erotic and arousing for him. He'd never been with a man and the thought had never crossed his mind.....but this was a potent scene, something taboo and forbidden, but something so clearly enjoyable to both Lisa and Al.

"Do you like watching him clean me? Does the idea of him drinking in our juices excite you?"

"I....well....yes....I think so."

"Al. Al!" Al was fixated on licking, sucking, tasting the warm cum of the two lovers and enjoying the feel and slickness of the young man's sperm. But, with the second, sharper call of his name, he looked up to Lisa's eyes, still with his mouth pressed against her salty sex.

"Al, I need Lucius to fuck me again. You know what to do." With that she drew Lucius face to hers and began kissing him again. Al looked at Lucius' cock and while it wasn't soft, it wasn't fully erect, either. It was still glistening with their mixed fluids and creamy globs of sperm clung to it in several spots.

He repositioned himself between Lucius' legs and slowly licked from the base of the huge cock all the way to the head. He gently took the large head into his mouth and sucked lightly. With his mouth still covering the head of this glorious cock, he ran his thumb firmly but carefully along the underside of the prick, forcing the sperm still in there to slide into his mouth. Once he was sure he had all the cum he could presently get, moved his mouth to such on the underside of the head, that especially sensitive area that would get the results he and Lisa were looking for.

Lucius was initially surprised and hesitant to have another man sucking on him, but with Lisa's kisses, the prospect of fucking her again and, of course, the fact that Al's mouth felt really good on his dick, he relaxed and just enjoyed. He could feel himself hardening again as Al started to suck on the underside of the head of his dick.

"Al, come here, darling".

He dutifully moved up and lay beside her, with her positioned between he and Lucius. She softly stroked his cheek and looked into his eyes, their bond of love growing stronger each time they shared themselves with others. She drew him to her and their opened mouths met. Her tongue explored his mouth and ran itself along his tongue, tasting the saltiness of Lucius' sperm, mixed with the sweet tang of her own nectar. After a few moments, she broke the kiss and turned to Lucius, sharing the flavour of themselves with him for a few moments, then turning back to Al for a longer kiss.

Lucius fingers were lazily stroking her outer pussy lips, occasionally running over the hard nub of her clit and teasing the opening of her sex. He moved in and nuzzled her neck as she continued to kiss her husband, gently nibbling, softly licking her fair skin and then sucking on her left ear, just as she had done to him as he fucked her. Lisa's hand was languidly stroking both their cocks, but while she could wrap her hand around Al's dick, there was no way to fully wrap her hand around Lucius' massive meat.

She let out a soft moan and broke the kiss with Al. "Honey, I need you to turn around with your head at towards the foot of the bed. That's right now lay on your back". Once Al was in place, she straddled him in a 69 and lowered her pussy to his mouth as she took Al's dick in her mouth. Lucius watched them please each other for a few moments as he stroked his once-again-hard cock.

Lisa took her mouth off Al's penis and looked right into Lucius' eyes. "I need you inside me. I want that gorgeous cock of yours in me and pounding my snatch". She went back to sucking and Lucius was behind her in a flash, his cock pointed at the wet, divine cunt.

He slid into her much easier than the first time and she arched her back and moaned as he pressed into her. Lucius put one hand on her right shoulder and the other on her left hip and started a steady rhythm, his cock again wrapped by her, stretching her and making her even wetter. Al had a perfect view of the object of his wife's lust sliding back and forth, in and out of her. She was so wet, some of her juices dripped out of her and onto his face, which was a massive turn-on for him. He would occasionally lick her clit, suck on a pussy lip and even put his tongue on the fat cock. A couple of times, he licked and sucked the balls that swung hypnotically above him and that would eventually be sending streams of cum into his wife.

Lucius really enjoyed having someone lick his cock and suck his balls as he fucked this goddess. She looked back at him over her shoulder and gave him the most lascivious grin, one that said she wanted him, again and again.

"Pull my hair. Fuck me like the slut I am. Punish me with that magnificent cock! Use me, I'm you're whore, you're cumslut!"

Lucius wrapped both of his hands in her thick blonde hair and pulled so that her head was thrown back. He slammed into her as hard as he could and she thrust back at him, taking every bit of cock that he could give her. A few moans escaped from Al as he watched his wife turn into another man's slut and as he sometimes licked her pummelled pussy and the amazing cock that was taking her.

"Do you like that, Al? Do you like seeing your wife become another man's whore, his fucktoy? Fuck, his cock is SOOoooo good, he's filling me like no one ever has. God damn it, he's stretching me out, I won't even be able to feel you tonight, if I even let you fuck me! Fuck!"

Al loved this part.....they weren't big on the whole cuckolding scene, but when they incorporated into their play, it was a big turn-on for him. He loved knowing how much Lisa enjoyed another cock, how it felt for her, knowing that she wanted another guy to use her and cum in her.

"Thank the man, Al. Thank him for fucking your wife so well, thank him for stretching my cunt. Do it!"

"Thank you, Lucius, for fucking Lisa so hard and for giving her your massive cock. Thank you for making her your slut and for letting me eat your cum out of her".

This was too much for Lucius and he started to cum again. "Fuck, you're mine, you're my slut, my white fucking whore!" The words took both him and Lisa by surprise, but it turned all three of them on. Lisa started to cum again, squirting all over Al.

She loved the feel of Lucius drenching her pussy with his cum and she pressed back against him as he emptied his balls into her. Once he was done and started to pull out of her, she made sure to position her twat right over Al's face. As the head of that wonderful cock exited her, a flood of sperm fell out of her and drenched Al's face again. He tried to catch it in his mouth, but he only got some and his face was smeared with Lucius' creamy load.

Lisa turned around and lay on top of Al. She placed a hand on either side of his face and began to slowly lick up her lover's load, savouring the taste of the result of their fucking as well as the humiliation of Al. "You dirty fucking cumslut whore, you have my lover's cum all over you. You nasty fucking boy, you nasty, dirty bitch. Give me that cum, it belongs to me!" and with that she resumed licking Al's face clean. It took her a couple of minutes, but she did a faily creditable job of getting it all. As she licked up the sperm, she teased Al by rubbing her pussy against his stiff dick. She didn't let him inside her, but the feel of how slick and wet her lips were had Al harder than iron.

"Do you want to be inside me, Al? Do you want to feel how wet and loose Lucius has made me? Do you want to experience what that great, big fucking cock has done to my pussy?"

"Yes, please, I want you, I need you. Let me fuck you, please."

"No, I'm going to fuck you, my nasty little slut."

With that , she pushed herself up and straddled Al, her pussy hovering just above his cock with Lucius' semen slowly dripping out of her and landing on Al's cock. She lowered herself onto him and she took the entirety of his 6" all at once. Compared to the massive schlong that had been pounding her for most of the night, she barely felt Al at all. As for Al, he noticed immediately how loose Lisa was, but also how hot and absolutely soaked with sperm and juice she was. She started to raise and lower herself slowly, grinding her hips against him on the down stroke.

"I can barely feel you, Al. Can you even feel anything? My pussy is so stretched, so open from Lucius. God, I'm such a whore. Maybe I'm his whore now? Maybe I'll just have to fuck Lucius now and you can just clean us both?"

"Oh, please, let me keep fucking you." he moaned.

"I told you, I am going to fuck YOU." She lifted herself off Al and moved towards the bedside table. "Get on your knees and put your head on the bed, whore". She stepped into the harness for the strapon and tightened it around her waist. Lucius wasn't sure what was about to happen, but he was sure it was going to be wild and kinky.

"Lucius, move over so that he can suck on you as I fuck him. I'm sure he'd like to show you how grateful he is for stretching out my cunt."

As Lucius moved into position, Al took his cock into his mouth and started to lick and suck the huge tool. He felt Lisa put a good load of lube up his ass and could hear as she coated the strap on dildo. She brought the tip of the latex phallus to his sphincter and pushed with a steady pressure. The tip slipped in and she started stroking, all the while with Al running his tongue up and down the length of the cock that had pummelled his wife's snatch.

Once she was fully inside him, she started pounding him seriously. All loved to be pegged and he became extremely submissive with a dildo up his butt.

"That's right, slut, worship that cock, get it hard for me again. In fact, once it's good and hard, I have a special treat in mind for you. Would you like a nice treat for your man-pussy, you slut?"

Al was too busy with Lucius' cock to do anything but grunt and moan his assent to anything Lisa wanted to do with him. He wasn't even sure what she had in mind, but he figured that was a great chance he would love it.

Lisa grabbed a handful of Al's hair and yanked his head off Lucius' cock. "Ok, you little cock-whore, you've done a good job and gotten that beast all ready for my cunt again. But, you're going to get a treat for being such a good whore. I'm going to let you get some idea what it's like for me to be fucked by Lucius. Now lay flat on the bed and don't you dare let this cock out of your ass."

Al laid down and the phallus stayed firmly planted in his ass. Lisa told Lucius to get behind her. The strapon had a slit to allow a cock of dildo access to the wearers pussy or ass and she planned to put it to good use tonight.

"Lucius, slide your cock into me. I'm good and loose now, so you should have no problems. I'm going to keep this thing buried in Al's ass while you jackhammer my twat. That way, he can get a small idea of what a fucking from you feels like."

Well, Lucius thought, it was certainly kinky, but he was definitely game for banging this MILF again......and pretty much any time she would let him.

"Now, remember, I want this to be a hard fuck, I want you to pound me as hard and fast as you can, for as long as you can. I want your thrusts to drive this dildo up Al's ass and make him feel some of the power of your cock. So, no mercy, just give it to me hard and treat me like a piece of fuckmeat.....you know I'm your slutty girl."

And that's exactly what Lucius did. He plowed into her to the hilt in a hard, almost brutal stroke. As he bottomed out in her, his thrust caused the dildo in Al's ass to go even deeper, at least another inch and a half. Al had let out a sound that was a mix of a gasp and a moan, but he had no time to recover. Lucius was viciously pounding Lisa's box and as she had planned, every stroke rammed the dildo just as hard up Al. All he could do was lay there and take the pounding his wife and her lover were giving him, his prostate being stimulated in a way it never had before.

Lisa's pussy was just a sloppy mess. Every half-dozen strokes or so a little squirt of her juice would come out of her and run into the crack of Al's ass and down his balls. She was moaning constantly, utterly incapable of forming coherent words, just sounds of animal lust. As for Al, he felt his wife's juices flowing out of her and down his ass. It was humiliating, but also incredibly arousing, to know that the man on top of them both turned her on so much and to feel the physical product of he lust running out of her and soaking him. He knew that all that juice was for the cock that was taking her yet again, opening her and pleasing her in ways he would never be able to do. But, given how good his ass felt from the vicarious hammering he was getting, he could only imagine the pure bliss that Lucius was giving to her hot tunnel.

With that thought, Al shot his first load of the night into the mattress under him. The idea that he just blew his load into the bed and not into his wife's vagina, nor her mouth and not even on her had as she stroked him was a further humiliation. He loved it, though. His own sperm was now smeared on his belly and slowly soaking into the sheets. Al would cum two more times as Lucius fucked them both.

After about 20 minutes of non-stop assault on their orifices, Lucius finally came. And Al's humiliation and joy was increased as he felt the load of jizz land on him after it oozed out of his wife. The sperm that was running down the crack of his ass, bathing his balls was warm and plentiful.

Lucius lifted off the couple under him and laid himself beside Al. Lisa just lay on top of him for a couple of minutes, still moaning and mumbling incoherently. As she gathered herself, she lifted off Al and carefully withdrew the dildo from his ass. She moved between the two men and lowered her head to Al's belly and started to lick his cum from his body. She leisurely stroked his cock and as it started to harden, she took him into her mouth. She sucked and licked him lovingly, worshipping the cock of the man that she would always share her life with and hopefully share many more experiences like this with. After only a few minutes, she was rewarded with a small load of cum, but one that she very much loved to have.

The three of them drifted off into an exhausted sleep and in the morning, they showered together, talked of the previous evening and made arrangements to meet up again. Lucius understood that discretion was paramount and he most definitely wanted to experience more with these sexual connoisseurs. After all, there was so much more to discover than he had ever imagined possible.....

slutfreya
slutfreya
85 Followers
12