All Comments on 'Island Slave Ch. 02'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mind blowing

please please write the next installment of this story fast i need to know what happens please i am begging u pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry

I am sorry, I really like a lot of your stories, but this one is just not "clicking" with me. Her imprisonment is just too far fetched for me to buy into it. Keep writing and I will keep reading, just not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Anticipation...

I am enjoying! Please continue to write this story. Looking forward to next chapter!

smy3thsmy3thover 16 years ago
Keep Wrting - More! More!

This story is, may I say: Captivating. It hooked me. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
not interested

you started off so good but after chapter one it just went down hill. it just doesn't flow. they should have had a nice romance together instead of rape, fetish, kidnapping and non-human nonsense. its just too much and not a good example to first time readers of your work.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 14 years ago
It amazes me how two different readers can come up with very different opinions.

I found the story well thought out and interesting. I'd like to know what story the other commentor read because I didn't see anything that could have been remotely paranormal.

I really enjoyed this story and found it well thought out and written. I am very impressed with your premise and hope to read more soon. Thanks for posting and don't let someone else intimidate or keep you from posting. Great job!

isubmit2uisubmit2uover 12 years ago
Mmmmmm...

So delicious how he makes her need him and then ask him to fuck her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Weird

It’s pre bizarre that she freaked out with Harold ensuring safe sex even to the point of a condom blow job (yuk!) but with Quinn she doesn’t care?

She seems to be very attracted to him unless it’s just a case of Stockholm Syndrome? Overall it’s an entirely weird situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The expression is "Free rein", as in 'letting a horse run uncontrolled', not 'letting the royalty out'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous