All Comments on 'Isle Of Capri'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I think it was a rushed ending

I felt falling for Abbey was too rushed but overall it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What's New?

I gave a high rating because I find these stories so entertaining. Winterfrog has a formula for stories that seems to work and this one is true to the formula. It is so totally amazing that there are so many women who will, after being found out, continue with their adulterous behavior as though there will be no consequences.

gyjunkiegyjunkiealmost 15 years ago
Another fine story

To think, stories by Winterfrog and HDK on the same day. It doesn't get better than this.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Okay so it might be similar to his other stories.

But what the hell, I like his stories. They are always different from most loving wife stories, and that can only be a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyed it, but...

I find it farfetched that any happily married woman could imagine that her husband would let her go off for a week (!) to a resort with another man, let alone a horny old boyfriend who's already vowed to fuck her. If she had her husband that far under her thumb, then he wasn't the man we see in the rest of the story. On the other hand, if the husband saw this Capri trip as an opportunity to dump a wife he didn't want to be married to any longer, then Winterfrog might have made that a bit more clear. Either way, to me it's a flawed story although still a very enjoyable one. Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another Good Tale

Winterfrog has created a niche and never fails to deliver...

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Enjoyable Romp!

Living well is the best revenge. Basically he was unhappy with his wife and she gave him an opportunity to solve all his problems! Thanks for the story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Sandra is a stupid cunt along with being a slut

It's just too bad he couldn't have gotten rid of that slut Sandra sooner in his life, he would have saved himself a lot of money. I wonder why he didn't sue Jeff for alienation of affection and pounded his bank account for all he could get from the arrogant bastard. It's guys like him that you would like to remove his nuts beyond his navel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
When Are You Going To Get The Message!!!!

You still need to have someone edit your stories so that readers can read your stories in English. You have been told so many times by so many people and yet your inflated ego still persists in writing this crap. Wake up and get yourself a good "English" editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You Don't Need An ENGLISH Editor

Winterfrog your stories are perfect. Written in the dialect of your native country which is what makes them unique. Don't change and most certainly do not get a so-called ENGLISH editor.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 15 years ago
Another Classic Winterfrog Story

It is a treat to have both an HDK and a Winterfrog story posted today. WF, please ignore anon's stupid comments. Your English is good. Don't change a thing. I really appreciate each story that you write.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Good One

I am not convinced that putting Winterfrog's stories into correct English phrases would enhance the story. As Ohio has pointed out...most of these stories are flawed to us yet we don't mind because they are written with a different ideology or level of thinking than ours. If written correctly, even more readers would not accept such thinking or the actions of these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Interesting, but . . .

This is quite a eventful story--too much so, to my mind. There's much plot without much character development.

Sometimes less is more; sometimes not. Three stars.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Winterfrog excels at inserting the female double/lie speak that cheating women engage in to try to erase justified doubt from hubbies !

Kudos ! This story is an example of that concept & the payback for her mendacity makes this story one of my personal favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I refuse to read anything from frog which does not contain....

...the shit have hit the fan. Therefore---- 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I refure to read anything from frog which does not contain...

the damn pussy hound got his balls kicked - therefore, no vote!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good entertainment !

My only disappointment is that nowhere in the story have shit hit the fan .

Well, you cannot have everything. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
funny

She was stupid glad he wasn't.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
CHEATERS AND ULTIMATUMS

how does that usually pan out. TK U MLJ LV NV

RedPillRedPillabout 7 years ago
"Giving and Taking"

In the first marriage there was no give and take, only the wife working to get her way without any compromise. The presence of give and take compromise with the new wife bodes well for that marriage.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Good story she cheated caught and punishment

He found out warned her took adequate revenge and moved on

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Gone

He told her not to go. But she went anyway and now she is done. The Frog don't play.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
There's no question!

A wife does not go off for a vacation with another man, no matter how grand the venue might be. No promise offsets that. I wish I thought this was all fiction, but it does happen. Interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Wow

Just wow. This is your first story that I have read where the wimp didn't take the slut back. Someone must have slipped some male hormones into your drink when you wrote this one. A rarity indeed for the Scandi Cuck Prince.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Funny as usual although this plot idea seems to be repeating in WF stories. Time for something new.

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

Obviously hubby didn’t love his wife and used her stupidity to cheat and dump her. She better off without him. Once a cheater, he new wife Anne will never be faithful nor will he.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading Winterfrogs sentences is every bit as fun as reading his stories!

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Poor

The story is nearly as poor as the English.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please! Have someone who understands english as a first language proofread before publishing. Reading the bad grammar was quite painful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

4 stars for a husband with a spine. However, some of the sentences were unusually rough to read, even for WinterFrog. A week vacation by herself with another man, an ex-fiance who claims his wife is all good with it, not to mention a known horndog, is laughable for Sandra to think she would be able to skate by with her promises of no sex. Besides though he blew it up easily, and could have stopped it with a divirce ultimatum, he actually wanted a divorce also because of crap she had pulled earlier in the marriage. She was both stupid and drawing dead. While these scenarios make for dramatic tension, I have to belive these are rare. More common scenario is lie about going somewhere else with say some girlfriends and then trying to get away with it. However, with a small child, her having no significant job (meaning no conventions or conferences), and it being for a week, even that would be hard to pull off unless enlist multiple people in a conspiracy, which would probably fall apart afterwards at some juncture.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Very cute fantasy, but I just find it incredibly hard to belive that the MC could be both the morally upstanding one and fall in love with a new woman who he's known for a long while. Maybe he had cheated previously, maybe not. But long lasting relationships rarely firm that quickly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous