Isle Of Capri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both the home phone and my cell phone began to ring several times as soon as soon as Sandra was expected to have checked in to the hotel. I didn't take any voice calls but read her text messages. One hour after the first, she sent me this, "I'm coming back home tomorrow so we can clear up this misunderstanding."

I replied, "You are not sharing a hotel room with the damn Souvenir by any misunderstanding. You went there by purpose and now you have to pay the consequences. No reason to complain. Ella and I will be abroad for a few days. I don't care a shit about where you are."

Later that evening I even got a call from Abbey Lindh who told me that she was already in Napoli and had demanded Jeff to immediately throw Sandra out from their hotel room. Jeff had called her back fifteen minutes later and promised that that Sandra had now left the hotel, which meant her leaving it less than one hour after coming there. Abbey doubted that Sandra and Jeff had been in the mood for any love after her phone calls with Jeff and Sandra trying to call me after receiving her divorce papers. Abbey said she would take a jet boat to Capri after the breakfast.

Anne, the girls and I left for our trip the next morning. We flew with Air France to Orly, where we got the Renault Megane we had booked to rent. Most GPS units sold here have maps for the whole Western Europe and as mine was rather newly updated, it was almost a "piece of cake" to find our hotel.

The girls were happy about having each other on the trip and Anne and I got very well together why it wasn't any problems in our family room except that the two double beds were what the French call "grand lit" which means a slight wider single bed. Anne and me looked at each other, burst in laugh and that problem was solved.

I didn't care much about Sandra, though she was back home already the next day after she had left. Because I didn't take any phone calls, she sent me a lot of text messages and tried to explain that she had not cheated me and spent her only night at Capri alone at another hotel. I replied she cheated me already when she said yes to Souvenir's invitation to spend a week with him and she had left him only because he threw her out from their hotel-room when he got cold feet after talking with his wife. Of course I didn't knew for sure but probably very good guess.

Anne didn't take any part in those text messages from and to Sandra.

We spent two intensive and pleasant days at the Euro Disney and all four of us had a real good time. Our third day in France we spent in Paris with shopping, visiting the Eiffel tower, Versailles and a boat trip on Seine.

When our girls had fallen in sleep during our last night at the hotel, Anne said that she wanted to give me a gift and told me to remain silent. Then she slowly went down under the comforter, took off my boxer shorts and to my great pleasure began kissing and sucking my cock stone hard when she rolled a condom on it. After that she took off her nightgown and slowly climbed on my hard cock. She was rather tight and felt well lubricated when she began fucking me slowly.

When she whispered in my ear, "Peter, I love you" I replied, "I love you Anne".

Though our sex was both slow and silent for not waking up the sleeping girls, it was very good and memorable for both of us because we knew that it was the beginning for a new time in our lives.

Afterwards when we were close together in the bed Anne asked me if I would love her even back home and I promised her that real love isn't depending of where we are. She replied with hot kisses but we had no more sex during that night.

Anne wanted to know my plans for the future and I told her that of several reasons it was out of question for me to cancel my divorce and the first thing for me to do was to find somewhere to live. She immediately replied, "You can be my lodger and get a loving hostess."

What could I say? Only ask, "Are you serious?"

"Yes I'm. If you told me the truth about your love for me, Ella and you are welcome living with Wilma and me."

"I love you and accept your kind offer."

Both of us understood that it had been a very fast decision to move into her house after only four days together when both of us had probably only shown the best of us but before we fell in sleep we agreed about that "one must dare to win".

Sandra wasn't any loving wife when she found out what was going on between Anne and me. She cried hysterically when I began moving out my personal belongings to Anne's house and she begged me to stay with her but the only thing I could do was to tell her that "she burnt her bridges behind her" when she refused to skip her trip to Capri for entertaining her Souvenir there.

My first night at Anne's house was unforgettable with tender sex during several hours. Her husband must been a real jackass who cheated such a lovely woman. Of course, nobody can be perfect in all possible matters neither she nor me. But I was sure we could find solutions when we got problems.

Anne's and mine first fidelity came already after living together for only one month when somebody tried create serious problems between us. I got a private mail without sender to my job. In the letter and enclosed picture written with a low quality inkjet color printer I could read that it was well known among her friends that even Anne Broland had fucked Jeff Lindh and I ought to know what she had done at the conference she attended two weeks ago. The color print showed Anne standing on a bar desk with her knickers down at her ankles and her hands held up her short skirt.

I ought to been furious and done something stupid but I didn't, because something in my mind told me that something must be wrong. After calmed down for a few minutes I took a closer look at the picture and noted a few incorrect details on it. Though the low printing quality it was obvious that her watch wasn't the same she had been using since I met her and her hair was slight shorter than it really was.

Back home I gave the letter and picture to Anne and asked for her comments. She replied that she thought Jeff had fucked her or more probably raped her when she was heavy boozed during a wild midsummer night party in their schooldays but he had always denied to done that. Then she burst in laugh when she saw the picture of her dancing on a bar desk, gave me an album and shoved her own pictures from a funny game at a Christmas party held by the company she worked for. One could see the date and time on her pictures. In Anne's pictures she and several girls in line at a dance floor doing the same thing and she said that it was a competition about walking fastest over the floor with panties at their ankles and it wasn't their own panties.

Anne and I had agreed about having a life before we met, why I didn't have any reason to care what she had done or not done in her schooldays.

Our problem was to find out who had faked pictures from that old Christmas party, was skilled enough to do that rather well done modification of a picture with a Photo Shop program and obviously hated Anne or me or both of us enough to do that. We never found out the sender but never received any more faked pictures after Anne had showed it to several people at her job and promised a reward for finding out who had done it because a biker friend of mine had promised to have a serious talk with that creep. Anne's and mine love grew stronger after that we knew some people envied us very much.

Epilog.

Sandra and I sold our summerhouse and she used her part of the money and her parents paid the rest so she could afford to buy my share of our house. We agreed about shared custody for Ella, who use to spend plenty time with us even during Sandra's weeks to have her. Anne says that it is okay for her because our girls now are as sisters.

Abbey and I still use to keep some connection via e-mails, why I know that she and Souvenir split up about two months after their holiday at Capri. The simple reason is that he had forgot his cell phone at her parent's house after their weekend visit there and her curious dad investigated the phone and found several sex messages too and from a mistress. That was too much for Abbey, who had swore "never again" when she had forgiven him for his attempts with Sandra at Capri.

Sandra was in rather bad shape during the first weeks after I left her but is back now as a gorgeous single woman. Both Sandra and Souvenir lost their interest for further talking about memories of 'their good old times' after paying a high price for their first failed attempt. They accused each other for all problems and can hardly be regarded as loving friends any longer. Sandra has been dating several men and is already involved in her second longer relation. Her first guy was an awkward fellow, why it only lasted one month. Ella says that mom's new boyfriend is very much better in many ways than the first. His only problem seems to be that even he is newly divorced and his wife cleaned him rather well before dumping him.

Anne and I are planning for our wedding and everything is going well between the girls and between us. During my first days at her house we spent a lot of time talking about how we wanted to have our future together. Of course we might have different opinions in many matters but with a giving and taking from booth sides there are always a solution. Our sex is on a very good level and we have agreed to have a baby and are working hard to get one. Even our daughters are looking forward to a little baby brother or baby sister.

12