All Comments on 'Isn't it What You Wanted?'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fun

Nice cheerful read - A feel good dirty story.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Lots of fun

It is a pleasure to read this one. Hope that she only does this when he is present...

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 14 years ago
Married couple having fun.

I enjoyed this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old nonsense from you.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
With That Story

You become more that the heat of magma; you become one of the Magi. It has the flavor of reality and produces happiness for two people that care about each other.

jonjonz68jonjonz68about 13 years ago
Fun story

I like the husband's voice in this story, and the way the relationship between him and his wife is developed as well, especially the contrast between romance (female porn) and porn (male, well, porn). Keep it up.

lawrencaelawrencaeabout 12 years ago
That was a hot one, lad

I wonder if there was truth in that story. I will simply believe there was. That will make it much hotter.

Good one!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Where does it end -

She went alone because she was not sure she could do it - then she let the kids feel her up - that is not showing off it is inviting participation -

The great risk to all such fun - the need to escalate as the thrill pales -

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
The next step is him watching someone else fucking her.

Nothing good will come of this, IMO. I realize this is just a story. In real life swapping or swinging does not end up well. Either the husband or the wife gets jealous or one gets a STD. Hello, divorce court. In my opinion, private stock should be kept private. a little masturbation by the massage people with both of them in the same room is about as far as I think it should go, maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
never works out

the ass hole husband wants her to do stuff then gets jealous when she does......what do they expect - cupid stunts - it will all end in tears when the wife realises just what she has been missing then starts to fuck around.....next thing you know husband gets a dose of the clap from the wife...things go ape.....whole set up goes pear shape...hello divorce.....serves the fucking jerks right for always wanting that bit of tittilation then they open the flood gates for the women to soon become a slut whore....

tberrr1tberrr1about 10 years ago

I have to disagree with the idea that nothing good will come of this. My wife and I have done this sort of thing occasionally with results similar to what was described in the story. We're still happily married and have some wonderful memories of our adventures.

Great, story, Magmaman. Anything you write, I wanna read it. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Our first time

Just a week ago, there is a beach near here that allows nudity on the far end. It took some talking, but the wife finally gave in. We had those two hot days, so off we went.

At first, she was very shy but finally off came her top, then later as a few people were running around nude she took off her bottoms.

I couldn't get her to spread her legs, but maybe later because she was crazy horny when we got home. She admitted it got her hot that so many people saw her bare breasts, and a couple of guys were trying to see her pussy but she stayed clamped shut the whole time. We saw a lot of different size dicks, too, she was interested in that because I saw her keep sneaking glances.

We have talked about getting massages, stuff like that but nothing yet, maybe.

It's just naughty fun, we are both in our late 40's so anything that works is nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
didn't like the touching

Husband wants her to tease by showing off and he wants to watch. But when she finally does she does it WITHOUT him and then she allows a young guy to touch her. Nothing wrong with that if that is what he wanted. But that is not what he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds very realistic. I watched my first wife spread her legs and show off her pussy to a young man, in a store, many years ago. He got an eyeful of a great-looking pussy with hair and large pouty lips. It was very arousing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2706 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...