Isn't it What You Wanted?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,698 Followers

As I got close I realized that the tiny thing she had on didn't cover her butt cheeks at all.

"Damn! That is some outfit!" I told her.

"You like?" She smiled, rolling over on her side. The top of the thing slid right off of her left breast, baring a nipple.

"Oops!" She giggled, tugging it back into place.

"Yea, I like!" I said, setting the pole down and sitting down next to her. I glanced around there was no one anywhere near us. Sharon sat up, the crotch of the suit tugged up against her. Something looked funny, then it hit me. Sharon had quite a mass of pubic hair, and nothing was showing out the top, that tiny little triangle was covering her pussy just barely. I had seen her at the house in that dress, she had trimmed it but now it looked like it was...bare?

"What happened there?" I asked, pointing.

"Oh, I had to shave it off to wear this suit, I did that this morning while you were reading on the computor."

"God you look hot!" I told her.

"Why thank you honey, I hope I don't look silly in this outfit but I thought you might like it." She wiggled a little bit and her nipple popped out again.

"You will need to be careful." I told her.

She just laughed and gave me a sly look as she tugged the top back into place. I looked around again, there were a few couples out enjoying the park and lake but they were far away from us. Just then a noisy older car came roaring into the parking lot, three younger men got out.

They all looked to be in their twenties, they had a cooler and blankets and they headed down towards the shoreline. They settled in maybe thirty feet away, and seemed to be ignoring us.

I reached in my tackle box and found a small spinner, picked up my pole and went back down to the water. I even managed to catch a little Trout about 8 inches long, I slipped the hook and turned it loose. There was a trail going on down the shoreline, and a point that reached way out into the lake. I could see some trees that had fallen into the water, and a small creek came out right there.

I knew that was where the fish might be, so I headed off walking. I got out onto the point, looking over I could see Sharon lying there on her stomach. It was only about 100 yeards, and she actually looked like she was naked from this distance. I cast a few times, then I saw one of the young men walk over to her. She sat up as he said something, I saw her hand come up and tug at her top. The man walked back to their own blankets, got a bottle out of their cooler and went back. He handed it to her, then he sat down.

"Now what the hell?" I thought. They seemed to be in an animated conversation. I got distracted just then as a fairly large Trout grabbed my spinner, it took a few minutes to land the thing.

It was a nice fish, around 16" long, I decided to keep it for dinner. I thought that I would need two of them so I cast again. I kept glancing over at Sharon, now all three of the young men were sitting over where she was. I saw her look over at me, she gave a little wave. The men looked over at me and they waved, too.

That seemed strange too, but I cast out again and another fish took the lure. I landed it, it was almost as big as the first one. I slid them into the fish bag I had on my hip and headed back.

As I came out on the trail I saw that Sharon was now laying on her stomach, one of the young men was rubbing oil onto her back. That was another surprise, it wasn't something that I would have thought she would even allow.

I stopped and watched. The guy's hands were busy, I could see the strings of her top were undone and off to the sides. Then he reached down with both hands and rubbed some of the suntan lotion on her bare behind.

I felt myself getting pissed off. I stepped out and headed down the shoreline at a fast walk.

"Did you get some fish, Honey?" Sharon asked as soon as I was in range. She had her head turned my way, the young guy had sat back up rather quickly at my approach.

"Yea, two of them. Pretty nice, too. What's going on?"

"You remember Jeremy, Don and Shirley's son?" She sat up, one arm holding her bikini top in place. I looked at the young man, he was around 6 feet tall and looked to be 20. Yea, I knew Jeremy, he was maybe 10 years old last time I saw him which seemed to be about a month or so ago.

I didn't take very long and the three of them made their excuses and went back to their spot, then they got up and started throwing frisbees around.

"What was up with that?" I asked her as soon as they were out of earshot.

"What was up with what? They just came over to say hi is all. Here, tie me up." She turned her back and lifted her hair up.

"You were letting that kid rub his hands all over you!" I tied a nice solid hard knot in the strings.

"Oh, it's just Jeremy, we have known him since he was a baby."

"Kind of a big fucking baby." I muttered, half to myself. She didn't say anything, just stretched out on her stomach again. Finally we packed up and went home, I got out my knife and cleaned the fish.

"Come in here and help me untie this, Danny! Dammit, you know it should be a bow knot." Sharon called out from the bedroom.

I snickered to myself, went and got a fork. She was sitting on the bed, the top slid around, looking at the knot. I noticed she looked a little bit red all except for the tips of her tits, which were pure white. That fucking top sure didn't cover very much.

I got a prong into it and got it loose for her. Then I reached out and grabbed her boob. She glanced up at me with a grin.

In short order, we were both naked on the bed, I ran my hands down her back and across her fanny, it was sure slippery.

"Hell, you let Jeremy rub your ass?"

"He wasn't rubbing it, he was just putting on some suntan lotion."

"I think you were getting off on it."

"Oh, I was not." She protested.

"Were too!" I was tickling her beaver now. She let out a little sigh.

"Maybe if you hadn't run off fishing you could spread it on me yourself!" She giggled, as I pushed her down on her back.

Later, we lay snuggled up, I asked her when she had bought the bathing suit.

"Oh, a few days ago, I thought you would like it."

"It isn't much of a suit, your ass is completely bare!"

"That's just the style, the way it is cut."

"A piece of string over your butthole is a style?" I laughed at that.

"I guess so, that's about all they have in the stores now. I thought you would like it, it's just for you. Nobody else was around."

"Jeremy and those other two guys were around." I felt a flash of jealousy again. I sat up and picked up the bottoms to her suit that were laying on the floor.

"This thing doesn't cover anything."

"Oh, it does too."

"Put it on."

"Why, you just took it off?"

"I want to see how much shows."

"You really are a pervert, aren't you?" Sharon giggled, but she tugged the yellow bottoms on.

"There, how's that?"

"Spread your legs." I demanded. She giggled again but leaned back and opened her legs.

"The thing doesn't even cover you, it's just a patch!"

"You like?" She asked again, grinning.

"Yea. Turn over."

"Why?"

"I want to see how much you were showing off to those kids."

"Oh, I wasn't showing them anything." She protested, but she rolled over onto her stomach. The string was completely out of sight, her fanny was naked. There was a few stray hairs she had missed sticking out.

"So what did he do?"

"He just spread some oil on me is all."

"Like this?" I reached out and rubbed her fanny, moving my hands in a small circle. Each time my fingers moved across her butt cheeks they opened slightly. I felt her shudder under my hands.

"He ran his hands up the back of my legs first."

I reached down and stroked upwards with my open palm several times.

"Then he poured some more oil and rubbed it on in little circles." Her voice got quieter as I ran my hands upwards and outwards.

"He pushed a little harder than that." She purred, sliding her hands under her cheek and sighing. I increased the pressure, the flesh of her behind slid aside, her swollen lips popped into view with each stroke.

"Like this?" I asked, my erection was now jutting straight up.

"He went a little bit higher." Her voice was trembling now. I let my fingers slide into the crack of her behind, and gently stroke upwards over her now swollen lips.

"Like this?"

"Yea...." Her body convulsed and she went into orgasm, just like that. I slid my body upwards, dropped my erection down and thrust into her in one motion as she let out a gurgling noise. Her leps splayed open as far as she could, I was managing a half dozen strokes, then I would slip out and have to reinsert myself. Finally she got her knees underneath her and her butt in the air, that did it. She actually let out a loud squeal as she climaxed again.

We both collapsed, I pressed forward to stay inside her as long as possible, then going limp I slipped out.

"Damn!" Sharon said, rolling over. I ran my hand up and fondled her nice little titties for while.

"That was fun, honey. But I really didn't let Jeremy look at me..down there."

"I kinda think you did."

"No, I kept my legs together the whole time."

"That doesn't help much with this outfit, honey." I laughed.

"Really? I didn't think...."

"No doubt he saw the whole thing."

"Do you really think so? Oh, my God. How am I ever going to show my face again?" She really didn't sound very serious about that.

"I don't think he will be looking at your face, honey!"

We hopped in the shower, lately things had been amazing. We had gone from maybe three times a month, typical lovemaking in bed to spur of the moment type playing around. Sharon on her hands and knees shoving back at me like that was something almost completely new.

The next day I was reading the stories online, then I thought to write one. I had no idea at all how to do it really, but then I decided to just tell what happened.

I was up to two whole pages when Sharon came out of the bedroom, got a cup of coffee and came in to see what I was doing. She leaned over my shoulder and started to read.

"What's this?" She asked.

"I decided to write down what you did out at the lake." I grinned at her.

"What? No! You can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"I will be embarrassed."

"No you won't, it is all anonymous so nobody will ever know who you are."

"Well. Maybe. What are you writing though?"

"I am telling them how you showed off your beaver and let the guys touch you, then your top slipped off your nice fat 38DD breasts, your nipples hard as a rock. Then I took you home and rammed you with my 12 inch cock, big around as a beer can." I grinned.

"38DD's, huh?" She reached up and bounced each one up and down a few times with her hands. "Maybe 36C's?"

"Closer to 34BB's!" I laughed, ducking as she took a poke at me. Then she went and got a chair and slid it up next to mine.

"So how are you going to end the story?" She asked me.

"I don't know. I think maybe it never does end."

"It has to end somehow."

"Maybe, but you really haven't done anything yet."

There was a long hesitation.

"Yes I have."

"Like what? Jeremy didn't really see anything."

"No. At least I don't think so, but...."

"But what?" I stopped typing, looked at her. She actually blushed.

"The guy at the shoe store did."

"The guy? At the shoe store? I thought you said you were wearing panties?"

"I wasn't. And I let him look." She blushed.

"Really? But you said..."

"I thought it was what you wanted me to do, but then when you came home, I wasn't sure."

"You did? You really did? How much did he see?"

"He saw the whole thing...unless he is fucking blind!" She looked up and grinned at me, reached over and rubbed me through my jeans.

The story had to wait.

"You really did that, didn't you?" I asked her, just after my fully spent cock slipped out of her.

"Yes. I really did. I thought it was what you wanted."

"Well, that was just a fantasy honey. It surprises me that you would. But how did it make you feel?"

"I wanted you to fuck me the minute you walked in the door." She clasped her hands behind my neck and kissed me.

Hell, she said "fuck" again. More new stuff.

"You wanted my big 12 incher pounding you, huh?" I laughed.

"It's closer to six inches." She giggled.

"It's eight inches!" I protested.

"Yea, and these are 38DD's!" she grinned, reaching down and bouncing them up and down at me. Her nipples were rock hard.

"Damn, are you ready to go again?" I asked, knowing my poor dick was limp as a noodle.

"Yea. Here, let's see if I can fix this!" She slid down and engulfed me in her mouth. Now this was something new, too. She sucked furiously, managing to have an effect.

"This isn't so bad!" She slid her mouth off of me, then went right back to sucking on me.

I leaned back, the fantasy of Sharon opening her legs, letting someone look at her in my head. For some reason that works, I felt myself growing larger. She continued to suck on me, then I blasted off.

She didn't even stop, just sucked me until I went limp.

"Damn, I love you!" She said, when she finally stopped.

"I love you too, honey, even if you are a pervert."

We both started laughing.

"Hey, was that before or after you shaved?" I asked.

"What?" She asked, knowing damn good and well what I meant.

"When you showed your bare pussy to the shoe store guy."

"After. He wouldn't have been able to see anything but hair...before." She giggled again as she lay there with her head on my chest.

"Pervert!" I told her.

"Naw, I am just naughty, you are the pervert."

"How much did he really see, honey?"

"Danny, he saw the whole thing, he put both of my feet up on his little stool, then he reached down to check the fit and turned my foot sideways. I know he did that just to get my knees apart, so I...just let him."

"How far apart?"

"REAL far apart! You want to know, don't you? His face was six inches from the end of my knees and he was staring right up there. I never did anything like that before, it was..exciting. He saw...everything!" Her voice broke into a little shudder again.

"Why did you go by yourself?"

"I wanted to know if I could even do that. You can go...next time, if you want to."

Now I was sure. She really had done that. I felt that tiny tingling in my loins again.

Next time? I grinned, that might be fun. Either that or it was just one of her scams to get me to go shopping with her.

Now I wanted to go finish my story.

But, first.....I reached over and tugged her towards me. I suddenly had myself one hot little lady.

Sore pecker? That isn't such a bad thing.

magmaman
magmaman
2,698 Followers
12