Isolated in Silk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As darkness fell, Lisa realized she had to stop. Webs in the canopy above easily blocked out a lot of that long lasting summer light and Lisa had to prepare for rest. Unfortunately lacking a proper tent, the ground would be her bed. Readying her flashlight, she elected to stop by a small clearing near a half sunken boulder with ferns, swamp grass, and saw palmettos about it. "I guess this is it," she said glumly to herself. "But I better clear out some of the locals while I'm here."

Once she set down her pack, she walked in proximity of the boulder and began dispatching spiders wherever she could find them with her saw. She was taking no chances here. The web spinners, not particularly expecting such extermination, offered little effective resistance; something that made Lisa feel a bit better about her chances.

As night fell, Lisa cleared a little divot in the ground to lay in and tried to relax enough to sleep. If she could get moving at dawn, she estimated she would certainly reach the supermarket with time to spare. And so, an hour passed. And then two. Three. Lisa was serenaded with uneasy distant noises of a cicada like chittering or rustling. Weren't spiders supposed to be completely silent? She had heard much worse from the back of her house before, but she had reason to be on edge.

It was also not proving helpful that the ground was gritty and her backpack only made a mediocre pillow. Simply put, she was tired but had a hard time actually falling asleep. By hour number four, she was getting completely frazzled.

But at some point and mercifully so, Lisa managed to lapse into sleep, tossing uncomfortably throughout the night but never fully waking up. It had been a long trying day. Fortunately, there were no unsettling dreams about yellow eyes.

Morning came, or at least it was morning to her. In reality, the time was closer to noon. Groggily picking herself out of the divot she made and brushing off the pebbles in her back, she looked around. "Looks like I made it okay. Doesn't seem I was bit during the night."

She went through a quick routine to get herself going; drinking some bottled water, enjoying a few cinna grahams, and changing her flower print thong for a simple red one of similar make.

She chagrined that failing to get her laundry done before this left her with mainly the more lingerie inspired selections. Nothing covering. Although she had to admit, it was sort of a little thrill to walk around in broad daylight like this with impunity. After all, the air was dreadfully warm in this state. Today was no different. Sunny, a handful of clouds, slight breeze. Humid as ever.

Brushing herself off one last time, she started off through the marsh woods towards the supermarket. It was no quicker than before as Lisa was forced to pick her way around some of the more obvious webs while forcing through the less seen sheet webs stretched amongst the brush unseen. "Ungh, these are everywhere. So sticky, too. At least they feel better than the ground I crashed on." They were, at the very least, soft and cool to the touch.

With the spiders all over the place, Lisa had fortunately little to fear from the usual swamp denizens like snakes and alligators, although she imagined the latter wouldn't be too stopped by these arachnids. Still, she made an effort to avoid the marshy parts which were further away from the road's line of sight. Spiders were one thing but she really didn't want to tackle a hungry alligator.

It was in that line of thought that Lisa realized too late that she hadn't been looking in the right direction when she walked smack dab into a large orb web. "Uh?!" A sticky network of silk stopped her fast as she pushed into it, thinking open space had layed ahead.

"Oh... damnit!" Her bare flesh caught in the silk, Lisa was aggressively gripped by the sticky sheet. She began to squirm, trying to pull the stuff off her face when she realized she couldn't lift her arms high enough to do so. It was strong! "Damnit damnit damnit!"

Grunting, she pushed forward against the web, trying to break it down, but unlike the others which required a mere second or two to topple, this one resisted her strength and flexed back when her effort ceased. "Let go!" she demanded aloud, trying to push through the strands. However, Lisa soon realized it would keep stretching, but it had yet to let her go.

"No... no, come on. I can get out of this," she said, a rising anxiety in her voice. She dug her feet into the ground, trying to pull away but the web seemed even stronger. The entire front of her pulled back with the web's flexibility, from her face, to her exposed breasts, and legs. It wouldn't let go!

Lisa kept fidgeting, trying to go various forwards and backwards, while the web stretched and bounced with her struggling form, making gentle creaking noises from the fibers and branches of low hanging trees and ferns anchoring it. She began to whimper, becoming frightened. She couldn't move away!

"Ungh... this isn't like the one at the house, is it? Damn, damn, damn... I can't get away! What I'm going to do? Aaangrh!" She thrashed and bucked in place, the web shaking mutely in response, never releasing the tension about her body. She also wished her backpack was more secured instead of banging against her back when she made a violent motion. As for the handsaw? Laying precariously close on the ground, but outside her reach.

Ten minutes had passed. During that time, Lisa had struggled on and off. It was not easy work! She was soon glistening with sweat and slowly, sliding into despair. She was scared, she couldn't help it. She knew she was defenseless in this position. Her eyes darted about continually for the web's owner. So far, she assumed it either wasn't around for the moment or her struggles made her seem too strong to try capturing. She was willing to accept either possibility, but it was the latter that made her spend energy in further desperate struggles.

By now, her struggles worsened the ordeal. Silk had crept up alongside her body in strands. Her face was pressed against the web at a slight turned angle. Her arms were just over chest high and curled back towards herself. More embarrassingly, her breasts were sealed in the stuff, which severely limited her ability to pull backwards without straining them. A bra or even a shirt would have been helpful, assuming it wouldn't get slid out of place. But worst of all was the silken grip on her hips.

Rightly, she felt exposed. From behind, she stood in a potential full view to anyone, her legs slightly spread, revealing a tight red thong. That said, her struggles also brought the silk to grip between her legs, grasping seductively at her thong's pouch. She tried to pretend it was nothing, but every struggle of her hips pulled or stroked on that delicate piece of protection and she felt every erogenous movement. The feeling of being trapped in the sticky soft sheet was beginning to seduce her more and more. She tried to resist, struggling more with her upper body, but the web's jostling only played with her breasts in a strange exquisite way. The feeling of the sticky silk on her shoulders, neck, and belly were also wearing her down. She was scared, but the matter was quickly becoming an erotic struggle rather than one involving her own escape.

Lisa blushed, knowing her body was betraying her. This wasn't the right time for this and she was humiliated to undergo it. But somehow, that made it better. The more she resisted, the better it felt. Her nipples soon pushed out into the silk, becoming hard while her thong panties became moist. It wasn't long until the silken struggle became masturbatory.

Tearing up in her own eyes, conflicted, her knees began to weaken and she closed her soft eyes, succumbing. Ceasing to try getting outright away, she thrust her hips back and forth against the creeping web, her every motion countering in the silk, draining her of strength and hope. She hoped no one would happen along now to see her, despite the chance of freedom that might bring.

She bounced against the web harder and harder, the silk forming a stubborn cord between the softness of her legs. She couldn't escape the web or the lustful sensations. Sweat began to pour off her skin and her hands gripped the web tighter. She would lean back as hard as she could to feel the webbing's aggressive cupping touch. It was insatiable. Moaning but biting her lower lip, Lisa went faster still, feverish in this new erogeny.

Suddenly, she felt something at her back. A hand. Long and spindly. It took her several moments to notice enough to stop what she was doing. She opened her eyes and turned her head around as much as she could within the restrictions.

There stood a ghostly white woman, eerily tall at 7ft, somewhat thin, and bearing those horrid yellow eyes she saw on her wall. Her hair was a wild black mane. Her lips; red and baring small fangs in a wicked smile. Most notably, she bore six long spidery arms, each of them surrounding the trapped Lisa in a proximity. She was clad no better than the smaller girl: a black leathery thong that did seem to be made from any known creature.

"I was waiting for you, Lisa," the scary woman spoke from pursed lips. "The night of your partying, the web within your hallway, and most of all, this. I am responsible for all of this."

Lisa could scarcely believe what she was seeing. "What- w-who are you?"

"Not a person as you are, Lisa. No, I am a price. A thing born from a spell cast by your late aunt. What is the word... a 'curse', taken flesh."

"I don't understand," Lisa mewled, still vaguely wondering if the strange monstrous woman saw what she was actually just doing. Her mind wasn't quite in the game yet.

"It is not relevant to go into specifics with you, only that your late aunt had cast a spell for her own benefit, but it was done incorrectly. Thereby, there is a punishment. But with another spell, that punishment was delayed. By the time it wore off, she had long since passed. I think she gave you that house so that you might learn of what happened through her journals and spell books... for you see, the curse does not leave. Since you are her appointed heir, you now bear it. And here I am."

"I don't recall any books by her-" Lisa said, quickly interrupted.

"Of course not. You know that attic you are loathe to enter? They were buried there. After I climbed in the house on your body that one night, I realized I had to stop you from climbing up there. Fortunately, you seemed unwilling to bother in the first place."

Lisa looked gloomy. Her aunt was some sort of witch, perhaps? It would have been good to know such a thing was coming after her, not to mention everything else, she thought angrily.

The cursed spider woman ran her hands down the back of Lisa's soft trapped body. Lisa squirmed and shook. "S-stop that!"

The cursed spider woman then smiled widely. "Yes, I'll give you a brief reprieve, for you see... you are mine now."

"What?!"

"You can't very well escape me, can you? I can see how weak you are. And I have all the power now, don't I? From here on, you are my plaything until I grow tired of you and suck you dry."

"No! W-what are you going to do?"

Not answering, the cursed spider woman, with surprising strength pulled Lisa out of the web (which made its victim moan in deep arousal) by her backpack. Removing the pack, Lisa was pushed to the soft earth at the foot of the cursed spider woman. Her eyes looked upwards, startled. "I will allow you those mere panties because that is all that I will allow you to keep. My word... is your everything now. And all the protection you might ever think to have from me can be summed up by that merest loincloth."

Lisa now realized the spider woman was not only in her house in some form the entire time, but she stole everything Lisa had to cover herself because of this notion. Even the dream, was probably a direct mental assault from the cursed spider woman.

The spider woman gave a condescending slim smile and reached between the thong strap of her thighs, giving a few stimulating rubs to an unseen part of her body. Somewhere exceedingly close to her crotch, but not upon it. When she pulled back, sticky web filaments trailed from her finger tips connecting to an unseen spinneret between her legs.

"Now we bring this to a close, little Lisa. I shall bind and truss you in my own silk, and slowly wrap you into a tight squirming package. You will be dragged into my own personal web and I shall deliver wanton torments to you that you can only imagine without me."

Lisa slowly shook her head and inched backwards. "No... no, I'm not going back anywhere with you and I won't let you cocoon me in your spider web!"

Lisa started up unevenly and narrowly avoided a grab by the spider woman. She ran far and hard away from the cursed spider woman, terrified of what would happen if she was caught.

For the cursed spider woman's effort, she had not tried very hard to immediately seize Lisa. Instead, she knew the girl would do this. She just wanted to disarm her for it would only be a matter of time before the exposed young woman would soon find herself stuck in one of the webs of the spider woman or her pets. And with each struggle, it would call directly to her and the spider woman could leisurely come and collect her victim. For until she did, the curse would never end.

Besides, the cursed spider woman thought... why end the curse so soon? It was fun to exist and feel all these great sensations. Fear, pursuit, lust, capture...

"In the end, Lisa, you are just a fly struggling to get free. There is no way out of my web and I have only... to bide my time."

The spider woman calmly shape shifted back into an oversized web spinning spider the size of a dinner plate and crawled over Lisa's backpack towards the town's square.

It would only be a matter of time.