All Comments on 'Issues'

by Quint

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow!!

Well written. Great story coming from a totally different angle to 99% of the fayre on Lit. Stumbled across this story by accident whilst trawling a genre I like. Great author and hope to read more from soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
My goddess 0_~

Damn Damn Damn... that was an intense, vivid, and thoroughly well done piece of ... whatever is labeled. I haven't been hooked on a story like that since reading Anne Rice for the first time. I'd never read anything like this before and although the subject is out of my realm of expertise, i had come for the writing as recommended, and found it to be more than what i expected to the Nth degree.

this is a fantastic piece of literature.

a friend.

EyesburnEyesburnover 19 years ago
Issues indeed

...And just the way to tell them. Well written, well rounded. It works as a story and it works as a delightful piece of pure pornography. Keep writing like that and you can give up your day job. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Captivating, begining to end

After reading your entry about the art of erotica in the How To section, I couldn't help but search out some of your work. I could relate to the characters, feel the emotion and throughly enjoyed the build up of sexual tension between the two. Out of all the stories in this genre I've come across I think it fair to say yours recieves the highest rating in my book.

mcopadomcopadoover 17 years ago
Breathless with erotic tension....

Wow! Well written, stunningly erotic. Great pacing..slow buildup to exposive eroticism...one of the best stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Powerful

Psychologically interesting and powerful story, indeed one of the best on this site.

Doctor_who_loverDoctor_who_loveralmost 17 years ago
Wow

This was a fantastic piece of writing. The build up was great, and not over the top. Fantastic

gentilitygentilityover 15 years ago
improving the breed

The author must feel she is a 0ne-person quality-control expert for Literotica. By her overly-verbose attempt to set a standard for creative writing 101 she single-handedly attempts to turn the kids looking for a crudely-descriptive masturbation tool into appreciators of great literature. I can't even say "noble effort".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great -- really great.

i think that says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Very hot, very intense. You should make this a series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous