All Comments on 'Istanbul'

by Lloris

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
masterslave00masterslave00almost 11 years ago
Hoping for more...

Great first post. Bit more proofreading would not hurt but hey, content matters for me. Can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Editing ...

or rather the lack of it, kept me from even finishing the first page. Sorry for the bad review, but keep trying l, and get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Couldn't get past first paragraph

You may want to take some courses on spelling, grammar and syntax. If you get beyond them, you might want to look at "elements of a short story". They used to teach this stuff in 8th and 9th grade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I LIKE THIS STORY VERY, VERY MUCH! GAVE IT A 5- (4.65/5 = 93%). YOU DO NOT NEED AN EDITOR, YOU WROTE YOUR STORY STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART.

YOUR STORY IS EROTIC, TOMANTIC AND REALISTIC 3-IN-1!

Do not worry about English. Convey your message freely. Describe the thoughts & the images that come to mind as fast as you can becsuse we think faster than we can verbalize it!

It is obvious that some real life events inspired you to write this story.

• • •

There is a personal reason i LOVED your story. Namely, years ago i flew with Turkish airlines (Turk Hava Yolari) to a Middle East destination via Istanbul.

A Turkish Airlines fully uniformed flight attendant got the seat next to me. She was flying to Istanbul but not was part of the crew.

I started the conversation, she readily accepted it & we had a nice chat.

She had noce legs, high quality stockings or pantyhose, light brown hair, green eyes, she had very nice manners. I fancied her very much. I was to stay in Istanbul one night & could have (& should have) asked her to have a lunch with me. BUT I DID NOT! Very much like the male character in the story i was in a committed relationship. I guess a wise part of my brain realized i really liked her, which set alarm bells ringing in the rest of my psyche.

THANKS FOR THIS STORY, LLORIS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE YOUR STORY VERY MUCH, GAVE YOU A 4.6/5 (92%).

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍👍!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bravo! 5 [4.8 = 96% (☆☆☆☆☆-)].

Erotic, romantic, & true to life, three-in-one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous