All Comments on 'It All Started With'

by Adanaliyik

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad

Pretty good story and writing but I had a really hard time with referring to the MtF transsexual as ""he". If it was a cross dressing character it would make sense but a transwoman is a "she".

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
Really hot and sweet

Loved the feminizing without hate or revenge. Everyone got something out of this and still maintained a good relationship. Didn't get to read about wive's eating pussy, but okay. I wish a lot of other writers could do a similar type story without the wife/girlfriend making the TG/CD a cuckold or slave etc. I know that there's a lot of call for that type here and other sites, but thanks for this wonderful erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I nearly squirted my pink flowered panties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very Excellent story. Would love to see additional chapters. Thanks for writing and posting!

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I guess I'm old school, in that as long as a TV is still carrying his bat, I think of him as him. Once he becomes post-op, then it's she. I'm not transphobic or homophobic either, but I can't quite grasp "gender fluidity", where you're whatever gender you feel like at the moment. Sorry if anyone takes offense to that. Thankfully I live in a country where I can't get sued for using the wrong pronoun :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Excellent story, but the "he" for the teacher in the beginning was throwing me off a little as well. If uncomfortable using she or her, can I suggest the popular "gurl"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dreamy wet spot

Love this story,made me a very nice wet Spot in my panties, been a fantasy and a dream of mine for years to experience this ,love to wear sexy lingerie and sexy clothes, anyone else to share this with.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

well done ,just wish the ending was expanded a bit more ( what happened to the teacher ? ) and please change the pronouns - please. thanks for sharing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous