It All Started With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, how would a real woman act at a time like this, and the obvious answer was to do their best to please their partner. As a man myself, I already had a good idea what would please me, but I wanted something that neither my wife, nor her teacher had done for me, and to be honest, something that would look hot as hell in the movie my wife was making. When I thought about what scenes turned me on the most in porn movies, two things popped into my mind right away. One was A2M, sucking a cock right after it came out of someone's ass, which if the night went according to my wife's fantasies, I'd be doing at least once anyway, after her teacher fucked mine and maybe again after he fucked hers as well. Besides, it was something my wife already did for me when we had sex, which meant I'd have to do the other one, swallow every inch of her teacher's cock, all the way to his balls. And I'd have to do it without gagging, because to me, the sound of someone gagging on a cock was not sexy in the least. Even more important, was for me to do it all by myself, without them knowing what I was trying to do until I actually did it. Since the thing that made the movie hot, was that the girl in it was able to do it without anyone holding her head and forcing the guy's cock down her throat. If I could do it anywhere near as good as she did, I knew that both my wife, and her teacher would be pleased, and that would please the woman inside me even more. And, I was sure the two men my wife was planning to bring to the house would love it when I did it to them too.

Yes, I was committed to that part of my wife's fantasy as well, to be the woman she'd made me, for the entire weekend, and especially to make love and be made love to like a woman, until I had to turn back into a man for work on Monday. And the first part of that was to do what I said, get every inch of her teacher's delicious cock into this woman's mouth. I had most of it there already, about three quarters of the 8 inches I was lovingly sucking. Getting the last two inches was what I concentrated on now, since the 6 I had was tickling my throat, and I'd have to override my gag reflex to get the rest. The answer was something I had been told when I'd had an endoscopy a few years before, that if I swallowed hard as soon as my reflex started, the tube would slide down my throat without any problem. True, the tube I was trying to swallow this time, was a lot thicker than what I swallowed then. But the basic idea was still the same, and when I made my move, worked just as well as it had then, and my lips were now pressed tightly against her teacher's stomach. I also got the reactions I was hoping for, with a sexy OMG from my wife, and an even sexier moan from her teacher. And the more often I made the attempt, the easier it got for me to take that cock down my throat, until I was doing it on every down stroke, and keeping it there longer, before moving back up to lick the head. When I pulled off for a minute, to nibble on her teacher's balls, my wife asked if I would let her teacher start fucking my mouth now instead of sucking his cock. And, in the sexiest voice I could muster, I told them that whatever made my lover happy would make me happy. Although I did tell them I'd rather he didn't cum down my throat because I wanted his sperm in my mouth so I could taste every drop.

Her teacher understood that better than my wife, and told her that it was better to let me finish my first blowjob by myself, so I'd want to keep giving them, and save fucking my mouth for the next time. Besides, he was too close to cumming as it was, and also wanted to make sure all his sperm went in my mouth instead of half of it going down my throat. Although he did want to warn me that there would be a lot of it, and I might not be able to swallow it fast enough to keep it from leaking out between my lips. My wife moaned a little before saying she hoped it did leak out since that would be almost as sexy as spraying my face with it would. Her teacher laughed at that and said that as long as she licked it off, while he held the camera, he'd make sure to really drench me when he came next time. Then, since I'd gone back to my deep throat exercises, her teacher moaned that I might want to back off a little, because he was real close and didn't want me to miss out on my first mouthful of his cum. He was right, I definitely didn't want to miss this part, so I backed off until I was only sucking the head, and used my fingers to to pump the sperm up out of his balls. When I felt his cock swell even more I knew it was time to begin swallowing just before the first spurts hit the roof of my mouth. Contrary to what he said though, I was more than able to keep up with the flow and swallow everything he gave me. But, for my wife and her camera, I let it build up until it did leak out the sides to prove her teacher was indeed cumming in my mouth.

As soon as I pulled off her teacher's cock, my wife was kissing me a telling me again how much she loved me for making her fantasies come true. Then she asked how I was holding up, and whether I wanted to stop here or keep going with the rest of it. I asked what she wanted, and her reply was that she'd love me to become a woman by losing my virginity and hoped I'd remain one for at least the rest of the weekend. When I questioned the "at least" part of it, she admitted that her true fantasies went past this weekend, to me being a woman every other weekend, and to us picking up men together to share. And for the other weekends, she'd pick up women for us to share as well, and be just as willing to do everything with the girls as I was to do them with the guys. I then asked what would happen if I enjoyed this too much and wanted to be a woman every weekend, and she said we'd still have other girls in our bed, because she didn't want me to be bisexual all alone. We'd just have them less often because while she definitely wanted to learn to eat pussy, she loved to watch me suck cock even more. And I'd be doing that a lot this weekend, since her teacher was going to join the men in fucking her and I, and she wasn't planning to suck any more this weekend, after tonight.

Then, taking us both by the hand, she led us to the bedroom, where she had me lay on the bed, so she could get my asshole ready the way I get hers ready. That is, licking me while slowly working first one, then two and finally three fingers into my asshole. When she felt I was ready, she told me I should roll over and get on my hands and knees, but I told them both that I preferred to lose my cherry like a woman, on my back with my lover on top of me to kiss away the pain. Even with them warning me it would probably hurt more that way, I stuck to my guns, although I did let them slide a pillow under my hips to raise my ass to the proper height. As her teacher lined his cock up to take my virginity, he told my wife we had more work to do in the morning, because, while it hadn't mattered when he was sucking my cock, women didn't have a lot of hair around their assholes like I did, and it might be even better to shave my whole pubic area to make me silky smooth. And, he knew a salon who would do laser work there too, in case we wanted it to stay hairless. Then her teacher was kissing me, and telling me to just relax, the same things I said to my wife the first time, as he slowly let his weight force his cock deep inside me. Mentally and physically, I knew he was fucking his way into my ass, but emotionally I was a bride on her wedding night, getting her cherry popped by her new husband, which was when the color and the style of my negligée finally made sense. And I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, that my wife had chosen it for just that reason, since she'd planned on me losing my virginity like this from the start. Then her teacher leaned down to kiss me tenderly, and tell me he was going to start fucking me now, not make love to me, and both him and my wife were going to start talking dirty to me, the way the men were going to talk to me tomorrow night. So, they hoped I wouldn't take it personal when they called me bitch or slut, or maybe I should take it personal because that was how they and the other men who were going to fuck me would expect me to act. Like a slut who would drop to her knees to suck their cocks, and drop her panties to let them fuck her, as soon as they walked through the door.

It wasn't her teacher though who began the dirty talking, it was my wife, starting with the fact that I was a poor excuse of a slut, because all I did was just lay there and let the man do all the work. The least I could do was wrap my legs around her teacher and run my hands up and down his back, and kiss him sensually to let him know I loved his cock in my ass. A real woman though, would be fucking back up at him, in sync with his movements, to get his cock deeper inside her. Or didn't I want to suck it again, after he came in my asshole, enough to help him get there. Even if I hadn't wanted to take it personal, my wife had made it that way, by telling the truth, that had I been a woman, I was such a lousy fuck that no guy would ever want a second date. And, if I had been a woman, I would have burst into tears at that point, because I was pretty close to crying without being one. Her teacher came to my rescue at that point, by kissing me tenderly, and saying that even he couldn't make love like a woman, and he'd been doing this for years. But, I told him that my being a man was no excuse, because I was a woman for the weekend, and I needed to act like one. So, if he made love to me slowly, for a little while, I wanted to try to do the things my wife had said, because I definitely wanted his cock in my mouth again, and not just once. With that, I did wrap my legs around him, and did start running my hands up and down his back, while kissing him as sensuously as possible, and thrusting my ass up at him. And with my eyes shut, I could almost forget that he was more of a woman than I was, and that I was a man at all. My wife picked up on the change, and told me that now I was starting to act like a good slut, and all I needed was to talk like one too, to make it complete. That was easy, to tell her teacher that I loved his cock in my ass, and that I wanted him to fuck me like this all night long. And that when he came, I was going to suck his cock to get it hard again, just so he could fuck me some more.

He picked up speed slowly, and waited until I matched him, before picking up more speed himself, to the point where he really was fucking me, as hard and fast as I fucked my wife. Then something completely unexpected happened, as my dirty talk devolved down to just screaming for him to fuck me. And it was that I started cumming, squirting sperm all over both of us, which triggered him into filling my ass with a sperm enema of his own. When her teacher pulled out, my wife was all over me too, saying that I really had become a woman, and filming me had been hot as hell. But, my orgasm had spoiled me for what she'd wanted next, both of us to fuck her at the same time. So, since she wasn't breaking her promise about not sucking my cock, I'd have to get her teacher hard again, and watch him fuck her alone. He piped in at that moment to remind her that he wasn't into pussy, and she said that wasn't a problem, because I'd take care of that while he was fucking her ass. And, she'd even let him pull out every so often to stuff his cock into my slut mouth to make sure it stayed nice and wet. Only when we were done with her, would she let him really fuck my mouth, and cum all over my face like they'd talked about. Well, I definitely wasn't reluctant to suck his cock hard again, although I was sad to let it go before he filled my mouth with his delicious cum. Still, I was glad that he'd feed it to me every so often while he fucked my wife. And she was more than happy to sit on my tongue while he plowed his cock in and out of her asshole, cumming more than a few times, before he finally did.

For my mouth fucking, since it was how our guests would do it when they arrived, I was on my hands and knees, like I would be all night. While he was fucking my throat, they made sure I understood how the night would go, with a cock in both my ass and my mouth, at all times, until none of them could cum anymore. And, that my wife would get the guy who just came in my mouth, hard enough to fuck my ass again, but that when they came in my ass, they would feed their cocks to me to get hard and cum in my mouth again. Then her teacher was pulling out to spray my face, and my wife gave him the camera to film her licking it off and sharing it with me in deep kisses. After that, we all curled up to sleep together, although my wife did wake me up in the middle of the night for me to make sweet love to her, and to tell me again how happy I was making her. I also took that time to repeat what I'd said before about me turning into too much of a woman for her. And she repeated what she'd said about us still having other girls in our bed, once a month or so. Except she also added that even if I did lose my desire to fuck her, we'd be picking up more than enough men together, to keep us both happy. Then, in the morning, she had us make love to her, me in her pussy and him in her ass, and let me suck him to a second orgasm, before they shaved my whole groin area, front and back, then took me shopping again to buy my clothes for the night. A new skirt and blouse, a bustier to keep my chest panel on during the fucking, and some new thongs, since I should start wearing them under my male clothing too. They also bought a large Ace bandage, to wrap around me and my dick, to keep it from flopping out and spoiling my feminine image. Then, before dressing me and doing my makeup, my wife's teacher had me fuck his ass, to lessen the chances of me having another accident. To be honest, his asshole didn't feel much different from my wife's ass, and my wife promised that not only would I get to fuck it again the next day, but that they'd team up to suck my cock together after I did.

Our guests, when they arrived, didn't act like I expected them to, meaning pushing me to my knees to suck their cocks right away. Instead they were complete gentlemen, engaging in almost half an hour of small talk, as if we had met in a bar or restaurant. When I whispered to my wife, asking what to do, she said this was my real final exam, and that I'd have to pick one of them to seduce before they would fuck me. This part of it was a surprise, since they'd only warned me about the sexual side of it, not that I'd have to get romantic with them as well. My wife saw my hesitation and said that if we were going to start picking up men together, I had to learn how to really act like a woman, so I should just treat them how I'd want a girl to treat me when I was a man. And, even though they expected me to be a total slut once I was naked, coming on like that at the beginning would turn them off more than turn them on. Now, I should just pick the one whose cock I wanted to suck first and turn him on like a real woman would. Of course, I used the same criteria I think a real slut would have used, which man had the biggest bulge in his pants. Not so much because I wanted to suck the biggest cock first but more that I didn't want that one to be the first to fuck my ass, since it was still a little tender from losing my cherry. Then I walked over to him, and asked if I could join them, to which he said sure, then slid over to give me room to sit down. I started by asking his name, then picked a girl's name at random to give in return. Then as we continued the small talk, I used every possible excuse to punctuate our conversation with light touches and even lighter caresses. When he finally asked what a pretty girl like me was doing in a place like this, just as if we had been in a bar, I told him that I'd been bored at home alone, and hoped he had some ideas about how to make the night a little more exciting for both of us. He smiled at that and said that he had plenty of ideas, but he was with his friend and didn't want to bail on him.

I almost told him I was more than enough for both of them, but then I remembered that I was supposedly picking up these guys with my wife, and instead, I told them I had a friend too, who I was sure would love to join us. He threw it back by saying they had another friend as well and if I didn't mind them taking turns at my pussy, the 5 of us would have more than enough excitement. I wasn't sure if this was part of the exam or not, so I erred on the side of caution and told him I was built wrong at the factory, and didn't actually have a pussy. I did have both a mouth and asshole though, which I was more than willing to share with the three of them. He surprised me then, by kissing me on the lips and feeding me his tongue, before telling me to undress him and show him what my mouth could do. This was something else I'd never done, although my wife had undressed me more than enough times for me to know how to do it. And, I did it just the same way she did, including more of those same kisses, as well as licking my way down his chest on the road to getting his pants open. Even had I forgotten, my wife helped in this by doing the same to the other guy, so that we were pretty much sliding their underwear off at the same time. Then she told me something else, that she'd dreamed of this part too, us sucking men's cocks side by side, which was another reason to get better at being a woman, so we could pick up more than one man at a time. With that said, we weren't able to say anything else for a while, since our mouths were too full of cock to talk. Naturally, I was going for broke, to make my man cum in my mouth, but my wife had other ideas for herself, to get her man into her cunt, giving me my first view of how she looked when fucking someone else. And from her cries and moans, it was obvious that she was going to make him cum in her pussy before she let him go. Just when I thought I should slow down, because the guy fucking my wife would need time to recover, I felt her teacher flip up the back of my skirt, and start playing with my ass to get it ready for his cock.

That's how I spent the next 15 minutes, being pulled back and forth on the two cocks that filled my available holes. Of course, since I'd started with that one, and had been showing off my deep throat skills, the one in my mouth went off first, filling it with hot sticky sperm. Then when he pulled out to go to my wife, her teacher took his place without having cum in my ass, to give the now recovered third guy a place for his cock. After that, I sort of lost track of which guy was where, since the guy in my mouth would pull out as soon as he came, and the guy in my ass would move to my mouth, whether he had cum in my asshole or not. As a matter of fact, I think only one came in my ass the whole night, all of them trying to cum in my mouth instead and just using my ass to get them ready for my lips and tongue. And, according to my wife, she'd only gotten cum in three times, once from each of them, with her pussy and mouth mostly being to keep them occupied until my mouth and ass opened up for them to shove their cocks into. As for how many loads of cum they'd given my tonsils, my wife's teacher had stopped counting at an even dozen, which he felt was proof that I was woman enough for all of them. And they also echoed his sentiment by saying they'd gladly visit anytime I was in the mood to be gang banged again. Plus, there would be no need to seduce them again, and I could go straight for their zippers as soon as they walked in the door. Of course, even my being dead tired wasn't enough to keep my wife from demanding that I make love to her, followed by licking everyone's sperm out of her pussy, before she allowed us to curl up for some much needed sleep.