It All Started With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started the morning with both of us again fucking her together and me cleaning up the messes we made. Then, after breakfast, my wife wanted to see how we looked doing a 69, which we quickly realized only worked well with me on the bottom. Because, her teacher couldn't deep throat my cock the way I could his, and even sideways I kept going too hard for him to avoid gagging. Whereas, with him on top, fucking down into my mouth, no matter how hard he did it, I still didn't choke. Then, right before lunch, they kept their promise, for me to fuck his ass again, and for them to double up on the blowjob afterwards. Once lunch was finished though, both of them concentrated on making me more seductive and less slutty when trying to pick up men, and on making my body movements match my temporary gender, especially when her teacher was fucking me face to face. One of the hardest lessons, even though I'd kissed the guy the night before, was for me to kiss a man more sensuously and romantically as if I really was a woman and was trying to make a man fall in love with me. Her teacher told me that the key to everything was to forget that I had ever been a man, once I put on women's clothes, and actually let myself become the woman I was trying to act like. That meant I could cry if I felt like crying, and be a total bitch if someone didn't interest me, because they were things that a woman did, that men had learned not to do. Then he told my wife and I that it would be easier if I got myself a bisexual boyfriend for a while, one who would treat me like a woman, yet not care that I wasn't one. Not either of the two who had fucked me though, because they sort of looked down on my type, which was why they only liked gang bangs. And not him, because he was too much of a woman himself to show me what I really needed to learn. He even knew someone who'd be almost perfect, as long as neither of us were racist in any way or had any qualms about people in the porn industry. A black man, with a really big cock, who would love to have two girlfriends, especially when one of them was a pretend girl like I was.

While my wife did get Derek's contact info, she didn't want to call him right away, even though his being black was a plus rather than a minus to her. It was that he seemed to be looking for a relationship, and other than our marriage, that wasn't what my wife wanted. All her fantasies revolved around us picking up strangers for one night or weekend stands, not settling down with one man, or even two of them. One thing we quickly figured out was that almost no straight men, and even very few men from gay bars, were interested in going home with us, once they learned I was really a man. True, a lot of them would let me or my wife suck their cocks in the bathroom or the back seat of their cars. But the only real takers we got were men just like me, who wanted to be treated like women themselves. The big surprise though, was how many girls, even straight ones, who were more than happy to spend the weekend with us, even after my wife told them her husband would join in and that he was the woman sitting next to her. And half of the men we got, were the husbands of those girls, especially the ones whose wives wanted to feminize them the way my wife had feminized me. But men who would treat us both like women, and fuck us all night long, were damn near impossible to find. So, after two months of not getting what she really wanted, my wife finally broke down and set up a date with Derek. And as soon as she saw him, my wife was in a daze about us sharing our first big black cock.

Looks wise, Derek was an ebony Greek god, with bulging muscles everywhere, which we kind of expected since he was a porn star. His personality though was nowhere near what we'd expected, meaning he was soft spoken, cultured and educated, charming and oh so sexy, without any of the rough edges black men usually seem to have. It was also obvious that it wasn't just about sex for him, because while he told us we were both more beautiful than he'd thought we'd be, he was also really interested in what kind of people we were. And he paid my wife the ultimate compliment on her makeup work, by honestly not being able to tell which one of us was me. Because he turned to me and said that he normally didn't have sex on the first date, but with the way my husband was practically drooling, we probably needed to get that out of the way, before we'd be able to really get to know each other. I tried to clue him in that he was wrong, by saying that women drooled sometimes too, when a man was as handsome and sexy as he was. But he refused to take the hint, by saying I wasn't as obvious about it, and giving me a kiss that would have wet any woman's panties and would have given me an instant hard on, if my cock hadn't been strapped to my stomach.

When we got to the car, I tried again, asking which of us he wanted to be in the back seat with, and he said my husband, to take the edge off for both of them. Then he pushed me back against the car, for another deep kiss and said he wanted to wait until we got to the house for us, so he could make slow sweet love to me. Besides, he wanted my husband to see that he wouldn't be able to deep throat his cock the way he had my teacher's. I tried one last time, asking who he'd want, if we could both deep throat, and he still said my husband, since my husband was about ready to cum in his pants if he didn't get some cock real soon. Once they were in the back seat, my wife wasted no time getting his zipper open, and picked up where I'd left off, asking if he was fucking with us, or he really didn't know that she was the woman. Then she said that she was going to prove it to him, by sitting on his dick, and getting pussy juice all over that huge cock of his, so that I'd have a real mess to lick off when we got to the house. And as she straddled him, I added my own two cents, saying I hoped he'd still keep his promise to make slow sweet love to me, after I made that monster cum in my mouth. By the time I pulled up in front of our house, my wife had already had half a dozen orgasms although I did wait until she had two more and he bellowed as he flooded her cunt, before turning off the engine. Then, as she climbed off him, and helped him stuff his cock back into his pants, I told him I'd gladly clean up the mess, as soon as we got upstairs. The ride in the elevator said even more than the scene in the restaurant, because while he did start kissing my wife too, there was no change in the kisses he was still giving me, except maybe they were a little hotter, or at least I thought they were.

As soon as the door closed behind us, I was kissing Derek again, and working on opening the buttons on his shirt. Then once it was off, I was kissing my way down his hairless chest as my hands worked on getting his belt undone. When I finally knelt in front of him, I found a dark piece of meat that was as big soft, as mine was when hard, although it didn't stay soft long, as I lifted it and slid my lips over the head of my first black cock. As it grew, it not only got longer, it got thicker too, quite a bit thicker, until my mouth was completely full with only a little more than half of it between my lips. And even without my wife's juices all over it, it was the most delicious thing I'd ever tasted. They say that once you go black you never go back, and at that moment, I knew they were right and that I was completely hooked on black cock for life. My wife had, of course, run to the bedroom to get the video camera, since me sucking that monster was something she definitely wanted on film. But, while I didn't think the length would be a real problem, his cock was just too thick to get down my throat. So I pulled away to beg him to help me, because I wanted it all and just couldn't do it by myself. He smiled down at me and told me I didn't have to do that because what I was already doing was more than most women could do. And I answered back that we both knew he really wanted it too, although I wanted it more than he did. So he needed to help me make both of us happy, and shove his wonderful cock down my throat and not stop until every inch was in my mouth where it belonged.

Derek shook his head no, saying I was too sweet for him to do that to me, and laughed at me when I said I could be a real bitch, just like any woman. Well, he left me no choice except to prove it to him, so I waited until his cock was as deep as I could get it, then jabbed all my glue on nails into his ass cheeks as hard as I could. Naturally, he jumped, grabbing my head for balance, calling me a bitch for real, until he realized that my lips were against his balls, and he changed it to sweet beautiful crazy sexy bitch and tried to pull me up for a kiss. Even though the fist sized lump in my throat was uncomfortable, I whimpered and pulled on his hips, to let him know I wanted him to keep going. And he started fucking his cock in real short strokes that pulled his cock back just a little, then rammed it back into my throat. It didn't take long, with my hands on his hips to guide him, before he was sliding his cock halfway out before slamming it back in, and moaning about how wonderful my mouth was. That told me he was getting close, and I let him know that I wanted his cum on my tongue, not shot straight to my stomach, by lifting his hands off my head and only taking it down my throat every fourth stroke or so. And, it only took another two minutes before his cock got even bigger, and I had to swallow like my life depended on it, to keep up with all the delicious cream he gave me. This time, when he pulled me up to kiss me, I didn't fight at all, and I didn't fight the tears of joy that filled my eyes either. I just waited for the first break in our kissing, to ask if he was going to keep his promise, and make slow sweet love to me now.

He sort of balked at that too, saying I was too small to handle his cock up my ass, and that he didn't want to hurt me that way. But he only let my disappointment sit for a minute before he said that he'd prepared for me to want that and had brought the gel they used at work, which would kill most of the pain for me. He was still reluctant to do it the way I wanted, face to face, but relented when I told him I'd meant what I said about wanting to make love, not fuck, and I wanted him kissing me the whole time. Even with the gel, it was like losing my virginity all over again, because his cock definitely went into virgin territory and stretched my asshole wider than ever before. But the biggest virgin territory he opened up was my heart, with how tenderly he fucked me, and although I didn't say the words, I knew I was falling in love with this man that I'd just met a few hours before. Of course, he fucked my wife again, while I was laying underneath them, licking them both. And after he came inside her, I lovingly licked every drop of his sperm out of her, while she unwrapped my cock, and sucked me to a much needed orgasm, before we all curled up to sleep. That wasn't the last sex of the night though, because when I woke to relieve my bladder, I couldn't resist sucking Derek to a slow and sexy , half sleeping orgasm, then kissing him softly before wrapping myself in his arms again. Then, of course, my wife and I woke him up together, in the morning, with a team effort blowjob, although I did let her take him over the edge, because she hadn't tasted his delicious sperm yet.

Of course, it wasn't just sex, although there was lots of that, there was also dinner and dancing, movies and just curling up on the couch at home. The sex kept getting better too, with my wife even letting Derek finally fuck her up the ass, with me sucking him to a deep throat orgasm afterwards while my wife sat on his face so he could lick away the pain he'd caused her. And, of course, he fucked her pussy quite often as well, then made love to me, while she let me lick her clean. It came to a head, at the three week mark, when Derek popped the question of us moving in with him since he made a lot of money, and his house was huge compared to ours. I was all for it, because, as I said before, I was pretty much fully in love with him by then. My wife though was against it, because she wasn't ready to settle down and remain faithful, plus she had figured out how I felt about Derek, and didn't want me going full female on her. Derek made it worse by admitting that he wanted us to be faithful to him, even though his work meant that he couldn't be faithful to us. The answer to all our problems was the same, his work, although I still don't know how we figured that out. If we were willing to give it a shot, we could join the industry too, with my wife getting all the random cock she wanted, and me as a TS, fucking both men and women, to keep the manhood part of me alive. All he asked was that our professional lives remain separate from our personal lives, and that we save our love for him at home. Yes, he said those words before I did, but I said them too, when I told him I wanted him to make love to me without the gel, because our love would never be real until our lovemaking was just as real. Yes, it hurt like hell, and my tears weren't just tears of joy, but with him kissing them away, and telling us how much he loved both of the women in his life, the idea of fucking other people for money, didn't bother me at all.

That was five years ago, and a lot of things have changed since then. I quit my old job, right after I made my first movie and changed my name, so there'd be no confusion about who I really was inside. I got breast implants, so I don't need falsies, and got my Adam's apple shaved so the guys we meet can't tell I was born a man like them. And with my wife still doing my makeup, as well as directing most of my sex scenes I'm one of the prettiest and most popular stars in TS porn films. But, while my wife knows I'm more woman than man now, she won't let me go the rest of the way, at least for another couple of years. No hormone treatments until after I give her at least two babies, because Derek is sterile and the treatments might make it impossible. And no surgery until I'm ready to retire from the film business, because I won't be any use as a TS star after the operation. When that will be, we don't know, because we're still waiting for the studio to make the right offer for me to lose my new virginity on camera, to Derek of course, and for them to agree that my wife will be the first person to lick his sperm out of my new pussy. We're not in a hurry though, because we love the porn life, and we love Derek too. And, while we both get plenty of anonymous sex at work, we're happiest on our knees sucking Derek's cock as husband and wife, especially after he's just finished fucking one of us in the ass. There's only one thing I haven't been able to figure out yet. Since I'd bought my phone brand new, where did the stories that my wife thought I wrote, and which started my transformation, come from?