All Comments on 'It Began Innocently Enough'

by SearchingForSelf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
This is a good story...but...

This is a good story, of love strengthened in suffering and understanding...but it has some indications that soon it will become a sad one, where the young wife will lose the respect for her husband and with the respect gone, love will be gone too...Let's wait and see what happens...3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This was an interesting start...

I like how the focus STAYS on the married couple: introductions, history, and intimacy.

But the problem is with your tags.

I'm sure I won't like where this is going. You have tags out of place for this chapter, so that must mean, as the story builds, you plan to go there. Wow, what a shame!

However, you must be thanked for USING the story tags in the first place, and letting readers know what is to follow. Not enough authors use the tags effectively, and they really, really should.

If this IS a story about descending down the "rabbit hole", I wonder if you will find a way out, or back, before the story concludes? I wonder if lessons will be learned, and consequences evaluated? Do these people emerge better or stronger? Or just more twisted and depraved? Can't tell from story tags alone, and so that might just be enough of a curiousity to keep folks reading.

Things usually have to get worse before they get better, but unfortunately, alot of stories END at the getting worse part. When you start a story featuring, educated and caring people, it is frustrating to watch them lose all sense of reason. But the frustration turns to rage when the author doesn't allow them to get passed the issues, and find solutions that regain dignity and improve quality of life.

No, can't tell what the future of your story is, but thanks to your tags, I know you plan to go sledding down the ubiquitous slippery slope.

Good Luck, and Be Careful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The value of the part is directly related to what it contributes to the whole.

So I will withhold my rating until I see the whole. Or, I fear, the hole you contemplate digging for this couple. A very risky first story, in a very demanding category. I really hope you can pull it off.

I do suggest you complete the story before you submit further chapters, as the feedback will push and pull you in many directions that may not be your own. I would like to see what you think about these characters, not what the fans think. Yes, you will get some good ideas and wish you had incorporated those into your story. But doing so is how you learn to have your stories manipulated by others. I hope you want to learn how to create your own stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The wife is 33 not 27

You said he met her when she was a freshman in college and they had known each other for 15 years. There's no way she is just 27 but you say she is twice. I fear that this story is going to devolve into a pathetic cuckold story.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 9 years ago
Is this an insightful vignete . . .

. . . or the start of a longer tale? I have a feeling the former but it might be interesting to look over the shoulder of Molly and the Professor following various lesson plans Molly may exercise the ease Josh into successful adulthood at college and in the bedroom. Well done a story like that could approach a Warhol movie.

Good job Searching, I hope your pen has not run dry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is that it?

There is nothing here that says continuation-

I didn't vote because if this is it, it gets a one! If it does continue I probably won't read the rest because it's obviously a cuckold story.

I will say it is written extremely well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG!

Great, literate, sensitive, erotic story! This story was very plausible: lonely young student missing his home and the compassionate professor inviting him over for Sunday lunch. I went to a small liberal arts college and actually got invited to professor’s houses sometimes for Sunday dinners. They all seemed to have modest but sexy, younger wives. I jacked off thinking of them a lot back then.

Also, I am now married to modest but sexy woman who is 18 years younger than me. She is a foreigner and I enrolled her in the university here. She is always inviting younger, lonely, foreign, men - who are missing home cooking and a family environment - over for meals. We always dress up, which accents my wife´s sensuality, and encourage them to also. We only have one student over at a time, that way she can work her charm on them.

She spoils the young men rotten with great cooking and personal service, all the while flashing her wonderful smiles and her cleavage at them. For the first year we just used it to fuel and liven up our sex life. It is very erotic to see the sexual tension building at these dinners and our sex afterwards was incredible.

Then, we decided to up the ante: This was the perfect opportunity for her to have a sexual fling with the young student in the last few weeks before they went back to their home country. We set it up so that she seduces them about a month before their departure date. They fuck like rabbits that last month; I eat her out afterwards and get “silky seconds”. Then, they are gone, without upsetting our routines and marriage. She usually gets a new one each semester and it has jump started our sex life!

Again, great, great story. It is so true to life it is amazing!

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
Interesting start

But if you plan to continue you should say so. Otherwise we're left guessing.

GalangalGalangalover 6 years ago
Excellent

Lovely story. Well crafted with layers of sexual exploration. Write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous