It Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly then grabbed her bottoms and pulled them up and took her top, wrapping it over her breasts, and as she began to tie it behind her, I said, "Here, let me." After all, tying her top was nothing after just seeing her topless.

She said, "It feels strange having you touch my top."

I said, "Yes to me too... but wonderfully strange."

She just giggled.

I said, "OK let me get ready and we can go. It won't take a second."

I headed out her door thinking she just undressed with me here and her door wide open. As I entered my room, it hit me that she was right behind me! This was something I hadn't figured on. I turned and looked at her blankly.

She just snickered and said, "What? You just watched me."

I sat and took off my shoes and socks then stood and removed my shirt. Then it was time. I had to remove my pants. I realized that I still had a raging hard-on from a few minutes ago and I was wondering how to hide that. Showing her (for the first time) was one thing, but showing it pulsing hard was another.

Well the thought of what had just happened and now getting naked in front of the girl whom I'd just seen wasn't about to let my erection go down so no matter how I delayed it, she was going to see.

I sort of turned toward my bed and pulled my shorts and underpants down together to get it over as quickly as possible, but as I stepped out of the last leg she said, "OK now turn around please."

I was mortified but did as she asked. But when she said, "Oh wow, my little brother isn't so little after all" it lessened a lot of the stress. I wasn't that big - 6" or maybe 6-1/2" but it was fairly fat.

I didn't turn 360 like she did but stood there, unable to look at her, watching my cock pulse to the beat of my heart which was by now thumping so hard I would have thought she could hear it. But then she did say "OK turn around like I did."

I did, glad to take the concentration off my obvious hard-on yet wondering why she'd want to see my butt.

As I turned back around, I did manage to look up at her to find a large smile perched on her face. She asked pointing at my cock, "Did I do that?"

I grinned sheepishly and said, "I guess so."

Then she said I could get dressed. I did in lightning time.

As we walked down the hall heading out to go swim, she said to me, "Thanks Michael" and she squeezed my hand.

I didn't know what to say. I felt I should be thanking her!

If you'd like to hear more of this story, leave comments. It starts off slow, but then when you run a marathon, you don't start off sprinting if you want to finish.

12