It Begins Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping back on my pillow and catching my breath, I laid there a second. Now turning from the condom she faced me saying, "See how neat and clean that is," with a giggle.

I laughed and kissed her a quick little kiss on the lips and said, "Yes, and now we don't have to worry about my promise any more, right?"

She hesitated just a second, but hesitated just the same as if thinking about it. "Oh no. That isn't what these are for Michael," she protested. I couldn't help thinking she never called me 'little brother' any more like she used to when she put me in my place. A time like this would have been perfect.

I sat up and began to roll the condom back up my slowly deflating cock, until it just slipped off in my fingers.

"Bring it in the bathroom," Kathy asked getting up now with me and leading the way, not waiting for an answer. I followed without a word.

In there she said, "Give it to me," holding out her hand.

She took it with two fingers by the end like I was holding it. "My girlfriend said this is good for your skin," she said, looking at me for my reaction.

With me just grinning and watching, she dumped the contents into her hand, spilling a bit as she did. Then looking up at me she began rubbing it over her free hand and then both together. MY own sister was 'nourishing' her skin with my cum!

"So, how does it feel?" I said for lack of anything else.

"Here try," she said extending her cum coated hands. I stepped back and said, "NO!" and she shoved them up near my face teasing.

At breakfast, I said to her on a more serious note, "You know it's going to be much harder now for me to keep my promise."

"You promised, Michael," she said.

"I know," was the best I could say. Then after a delay I said, "I've always wanted you, but before I had to worry about getting you pregnant."

With a thoughtful pause of her own, she finally said, "You promised."

To be continued:

12