All Comments on 'It Begins Ch. 07'

by KathysClown

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Please don't change your writing one bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great. Thanks for the build-up. It made the story more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Too bad there aren't six stars for rating!

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Love It!!

Such a feeling of LOVE in this story. Such a rightness. How could love such as this be "wrong"? Because some "authority" says it's not right? We are our own authorities, and we know what is right or wrong for ourselves. If two people find themselves repelled by one another, fine. They are not meant to come together. But if they are attracted to one another - even if they are consanguine - that should be just as fine. Nature has meant them to be partners, even if just for awhile. Those who argue with Nature are fools.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Intoxicating!!!

I got lost in the story...intoxicated with the feelings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story, very believable.

Please continue writing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue!

This is probably the best story I have read on this site. You are such a talented writer! It'd be sad to see the series come to an end though! But great work.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
Wellll...

A pretty OK ending. I though if I read "my older sister" on more time, I might jump off my balcony. Man, you beat that horse to death. Your readers figured out your relationship long before now. Maybe "big sister" would be easier to tolerate. In addition, after the first screwing, the dialogue became extremely sappy. I did give this chapter 4 stars because of the overall effort that you put in the story.

I realize that my comments are quite different from the others, but I've read over a thousand of these type of stories and have become very discerning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story - keep going with it ...

Really liked the pacing and the story line. Maybe you can continue the story as they grow older ... Thank you for sharing your story.

Surfandturf09Surfandturf09over 10 years ago
Great Series, Moronic Feedback

Ignore the moronic criticism of previous so called "discerning" commenters. This was a great series, written with care and talent. Oh my god, you said "my older sister" instead of "big sister"!?!? I guess some people are not satisfied with free content and want their money back. Sheesh, get real....

I for one think you're a talented and gifted writer. I enjoyed the plot, the realism, the conflict and the sex. Well done in every way and five stars for all seven chapters. Hopefully you will continue this series or start a new one and join some of the other writers here who have a truly great body of work. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Series!

Thoroughly enjoyed the story and will keep checking back for a sequel and/or other stories. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication and for sharing your work with us.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
nicely done great series

very nicely written-good build-up, nice suspense, great sex and romance-thanks

GrampzGrampzover 10 years ago
Great series

Great story and great writer hope to see more like this in the future..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very well

Great series hope u wil continue this series plz continue this i waiting eagarly great job and thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent, excellent, excellent

Yes excellent series of stories, excellent visualization of the passion and love between two siblings, and excellent suspense. It made me "want" to read the next chapter.

tristansparrowtristansparrowover 10 years ago
lovely

There is no higher, purer love on earth.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful story

I'm so glad I waited to read it all in one sitting.and it was worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excelent story

Well paced, good/great flow, well defined and seriously sould have additional sequels.

For someone who I think enjoys the pure sciences, a great feel of human nature and

the stirings therein.

Thank you...and looking for an additional storeies.

GP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pretentious crap

"Yes there were more trips to our grotto, and yes there were many more dances sans clothing. But none to compare to the day that all of nature came together to celebrate the consummation of brotherly love"

OH PUHLEEZE...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More, please

It isn't too late to add more.

What happens when he visits her at college?

A vacation together, maybe spring break?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very nice, pace and all

I loved this story. Read it all in one sitting and it was amazing. I hope you continue to write as this one really stands out for me as the best bro/sis fantasy series I've read on the site. I loved that you didn't focus on anyone but the two of them, unlike a lot of other stories that bring in outside characters too much. It's totally about their intimacy and no one else needs to be involved. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Imoressed

This is singularly the best serial incestuus romance I've ever read. For the quality of the writing and building of the theme this was just in a class of its own. And as as bonus, it's a very plausible story. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
can easily add another 7 chapters

can easily add another 7 chapters with Michael's introduction to various posiitons/ SM or even role playing and so on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I believe people should stop spamming those messages about adding more sex scenes to the story. In my opinion this story is so good for the very reason that the love feelings content is much higher than the sexual contents. Of course without sex this story wouldn't be as good but adding more would make this relationship look more like porn than like the romance i believe it was meant to be. Plus this story ended on a very romantic note so adding more would sort of break the romance feelings you're supposed to feel in the end. Or at least that's how i feel...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding!

This is first rate storytelling, and you are a great storyteller! You have really captured the essence of the immense love possible between a brother and sister. I would sure have liked another 30-40 chapters of the details of their lifetime commitment to each other...and babies!!!! Again, well done!

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
What a great story!

Enjoyed this first rate!!!! Thanks for the way you wrote...the way you told the tale...the sublime ending...neverending!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where are the new stories?

You are an excellent writer and you express yourself extremely well. You got a lot of favorable comments. So why have you not written more stories? Don't be a flash in the pan as so many decent writers have on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Without question, one of the best I've read on here. Perfect pacing. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good one

Really good series but i think love mak in house or hotel much better

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

I wish there were more than 5 stars available. I thought you built it wonderfully. I would read more.

honybipolahonybipolaabout 7 years ago
what can I say

the ending did not disappoint... five and more stars...

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
I'd just like some more stories from this author.

They don't have to be sequels or prequels or anything related. But just some more from this talented writer.

swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
loved the whole story

it has been 4 years and am sorry you wrote nothing else

JohnTrowerJohnTrowerover 6 years ago
I'd like to read more from you

I liked the way this story just flowed from one point to the next. You have a particular writing style that captures the reader and makes them feel a part of what is happening. I actually thought several times during the series that I was there watching...no, participating. Also this is one of the most erotic stories I have read. Thank you for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some of the best.

I do not believe that I have ever given a five-star rating to any writer here and I have been on this site for years. I gave you five stars. Very well done. I have been an editor here for a few years now so I feel compelled to note the only error I found, you used the word incite when you meant insight. LOL

Your style is just right for you. Please do us the honor of writing more and yes I have read everything you have posted.

I wanted this to be from me, but it seems I can't remember my password and Lit. is not cooperating. I am dukea98@gmail.com and dukea98 here on Lit.

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
All I can say is ...

... thank you, for a fantastic story. Loved the passion, and the bond between these two.

An absolute pity you haven't done more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Come back and tell us more

Very well written. It had all the hesitation and doubt that a real brother and sister would feel. The lack of intercourse until the end is one of the things that made it a great read. It reads as if you lived out these events personally. I've read lots in this genre and this is the best yet. First time I have ever left feedback.

MaxDecattMaxDecattover 6 years ago
More!

A slam dunk FIVE.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Simply amazing !!!

You have such a gift. Your dialog is wonderful. The quiet thoughts going through his head were very well done. The slow buildup, talking about, and doing something different and more exciting during each chapter was brilliant. Incredibly erotic. I love your writing. A 5 easily, for each chapter !!😊😊😊😊😊

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 6 years ago
A beautiful story!

Wonderfully written and crafted! Ione you’ll follow this story up with more of these two someday! Thank you!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Great story

This was a perfect way to bring this story to a close. I can just see how these to lovers will continue their relationship in the future. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

tmark0099tmark0099almost 6 years ago
One of the best

I can easily say it is one of the best if not the best slow erotica between elder sister and brother. To author, looking forward to your reply on my response at your contact page.

P.S. Would like if someone can suggest more like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Without a doubt one of the best romantic incest stories I have read. Thanks

britlad30britlad30over 5 years ago
Thanks

I've never read erotic stories before, but this has made me a fan. I guess it reminds me a little of my own experience, which I am contemplating writing about.

I loved every second of this story!

MaxDecattMaxDecattover 5 years ago
Beautiful slow burn of intensity.

Very well written, not a sordid screwing, just natural and fascinating.

Nerd36Nerd36over 4 years ago
The wait was everything. Well worth it.

This has to be one of the best erotica stories I have ever read. If not the best. I loved the slow build up feeling the story was very real. Probably best to leave it to imagination as to where it might go from here. Great job ! I look forward to more from you. Thank you.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Well Done

This was an amazing series but i feel like this is just the beginning not the end. They have finally really admitted their feelings for each other and that this is just the start kf their lives together. I cant wait for you to hopfeully continue thiz series. There is sk much to write about still. 5 stars from me.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

OMG

amazing, so beautiful, thank you!

dezzirabledezzirablealmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I really don't have the words to describe the details and the slow and steady build up - one helluva story!!!!

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Julia9968Julia9968about 3 years ago

I absolutely loved it. Especially how the story led on from the humble beginnings, eventually leading to this 12/10 ending. Keep it up, your doing great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice. Excellent pacing and the characters are believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a very heart warming story... I was wishing that I had a sister and felt in love with her as much as these two... I hope I see more of your stories and they are as good as this one was/is,,,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Damn, that was a good read!

Smartest1Smartest19 months ago

So nice. So sweet. Just lovely.

But.... At 19 she should have been on the pill.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

FINALLY - an erotic slow burn

I usually avoid stories here that promise a slow build-up. That’s because every time, “slow build-up” actually means a boring plot or unnecessary extra characters.

This was different because each chapter was truly erotic. The author strings the user along in such sensual and descriptive prose. The ending is fulfilling and not just a merciful conclusion to a slog-fest.

Nothing is perfect and chapters 5 and 6 could have used more editing. The whole “Susan” mistake takes the reader out of it. And those chapters are a bit repetitive.

Overall though, this is outstanding. Great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous